College Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~

This next morning I woke up with Diane in my arms. Our foreheads were touching, and her breasts rested upon my chest, but my shaft was limp right next to her in the long absence of stimulation. As I thought about it and viewed the gorgeous body before me, it began to respond again. However, the pressure it elicited made me realize my bladder was full.

"Diane," I whispered in her ear, "I need to use the restroom."

"Oops," she said, as she opened her eyes to the light of day. "There's no men's room in the girls dorm. What time is it?"

"Almost 10:30," I answered with a look at her clock.

"Good! Because boys weren't allowed until 10 a.m. But now, you can go to the commons next door."

I climbed out of bed, dressed as fast as I could and made my way down the stairs. As I got to the ground floor, I noticed a girl poking her head into a room with her light green underwear-clad butt sticking into the hallway. Just as I realized my good fortune, she heard me and ducked into the room. Presumably, it was better to be seen by whoever was in that room than by a male stranger coming down the steps. I kicked myself for not being more quite as I passed the closed door to that room and made my way to the commons just outside the dorm. What an education I was getting at college!

~ * ~

We spent the rest of that weekend and several others memorizing and enjoying one another's bodies, and one another's company. Diane was a very intelligent biochemical engineering student in her second year of college. She had a wonderful sense of humor, a compassionate spirit, and confidence in the direction she was taking her life.

As we neared my birthday in October, I hinted at my obvious birthday wish. Actually, I was beginning to think I would never enter that sweet pussy with anything other than my fingers. (I honestly had never considered a person using their tongue … the term 'oral sex' was not yet in my vocabulary, and Diane never mentioned it.) There was one instrument I had that I knew was made for her. But living with a perpetual hard-on at the entrance to its fullest release was better than nothing. On the other hand, I suppose I could have simply explored other relationships that might result in more fulfillment. But no. I liked this girl for all the right reasons above and beyond a simple physical attraction. So I held on to hope and enjoyed an easy release after each intimate moment we shared.

~ * ~

On the weekend before my birthday, I was in Diane's room eyeing her with my usual self-interest. She had already taken a shower in anticipation of my arrival, and wore a skirt with a pink blouse. She smiled broadly as she sat at her desk and worked to finish some homework ... on Friday evening no less. I admired her for it, but I was ready to play and decided to find ways to distract her.

I laid down with my back to the floor and pushed my head between the legs of her chair, then between her legs. Her pleated, knee-length skirt hung off the edge of her chair. She had not added shoes and socks since taking her shower, and her legs were bare and smooth. She must have shaved as well.

I decided to start with her clean feet. I scooted a little more and placed her feet on my shoulders. She giggled a little and playfully asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just looking for my present," I replied. I began to caress the top of her feet.

"Hmm. I don't think you're going to find it down there."

I lifted one foot off my shoulder and moved it sideways till it rested in front of my lips. I kissed the ball of her big toe, then popped it into my mouth.

"Ben!" she squealed. It turned out this was a very sensitive area for Diane.

My thumb messaged the arch of her foot as I tended to each toe in turn. It was obvious she was not getting any more work done. From the grunts she tried to muffle, and the quivering tenseness in her foot, she seemed to be just hanging on. I began to lick between each toe.

"OK!" she finally interrupted. "Ok." She pulled her feet under the chair to relative safety. As she got quite again, I realized she may have just been looking for a good place to stop her homework, but I didn't let up. I reached down and grabbed her left foot with both hands. As I regained control of a single foot, I worked my thumb along the valleys of the soul of her foot.

"Alright!" she exclaimed as she tried to pull her feet further away. She made it clear she was stopping immediately as she closed her book and worked the chair back along my legs. When the chair was almost over my feet, she stopped moving it backwards and suddenly dropped to her knees on either side of my hips.

I was trapped beneath her straddling legs, and her pleated skirt draped around us. I could not see beneath the skirt to that which rested on top of my growing member. It was a major turn-on.

She smiled at gaining the upper hand. "You want you're birthday present, huh?"

I raised my brows and eagerly shook my head in the affirmative.

She scooted back and reached under the front of her skirt to undo my pants.

"Where is your roommate?" I asked with some urgency.

"She's out … for a bit." Diane smiled her wonderful playful smile.

"So, what do you have in mind?" I asked as my member quickly grew during its escape. Diane didn't answer. She just smiled and kept undressing us while I lay on the floor. Once we were both nude, she pulled me up and led me up to her bed. "You're teasing me again," I said as I quickly embraced her and began a sensuous kiss. She put me on my back and began to kiss my whole body from feet to head, attending to several sensitive areas along the way. When she got to my forehead, she straddled my stomach with her silky smooth legs. She looked down at me, and her hair fell around my head like a curtain. Her bright smile was a big as ever, and she reached down to engage our lips and our tongues.

While she was focused on our kiss, my member was throbbing just beneath her entrance. I tried to will myself inside her. I stretched my feet against the bed in a vain attempt to scoot slightly up her body from beneath. In my ignorance, I thought perhaps I could begin to enter her without her knowing it. Our kissing became more passionate. We were breathing hard as if working out. The passion grew to a feverish pitch and I strained my body toward her. There was a sense of desperateness in my behavior as if I had to find a way inside, or die trying. While dancing my tongue around hers, I suddenly realized her shoulders were lower upon me, and her breasts bore down on my chest. She seemed to have moved down some, for I was certain I had not succeeded in moving up any. I broke our kiss and looked at her. She saw the question in my face before I reasoned with logic.

"You can't be that far down," I said.

"Umm, hmm," she smiled.

"But … you would have to … I would have to be -in- you," I reasoned as I strained to feel her around my shaft.

"Umm, hmm," she answered again.

"No way!" I answered. "I would feel it."

At that moment, she pushed horizontally toward the foot of the bed. Suddenly, my shaft was rotated at the base within her lower lips and the head of my throbbing member was pressed against the inner wall of a human vice grip. "Oh! Oh!" I tried to catch my breath. My chest shot up, my hands gripped the mattress, my head snapped back, and I took in a rush of air before my balls exploded through my shaft. A moment later, before the second wave, I gasped for more air and sighed with a long "Ooooh." I could never have imagined such a thing.

"Happy Birthday!" Diane exclaimed.

"Oh, wow." I was still riding high. "Oooh, man. But … -you're- not satisfied," I said with concern. "There wasn't enough time."

"With all the foreplay we had? I was as ready as you were," she assured me.

"That was incredible!" I contemplated the height we had just reached, but I had to ask. "But, what about your boyfriend … in Chicago?"

"I don't know," she said. Then she smiled and added, "That's my concern. At the moment, I think I'm falling in love."

She relaxed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her as she fell asleep. My dad said I needed a college education. He was right! It doesn't get any better than this, I thought, as I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

12