College Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

Susan had meant that to sound discouraging, but Peter smiled warmly, and a minute later, Kate, Ken and the rest of the gang were shedding their robes and passing out glasses of merlot. Susan made absolutely sure that Ken sat down between her and Luke this time.

* * *

This group can really put away the wine, Susan thought. She seemed to recall her mother warning her about this kind of behavior when she'd sent her off to college. But as much as Susan wanted to rebel against parental authority, she nursed a single glass for as long as she could.

Ken was explaining about the Amarone grape, how it's dried on straw mats before being crushed, giving it a particularly robust character. Luke talked about their football team, a delicate topic since they finished the season two-and-nine. Fawn, sitting next to Susan, just listened, as usual. But she was doing a fair job of keeping up the boys when it came to downing the wine. Susan wondered if that might help her overcome her shyness.

"How long have you known Luke?" Susan asked.

Fawn seemed surprised at the question, as if she couldn't imagine why anyone would want to know anything about her. "Just … let's see, two weeks?"

"Really? And you decided to go on a ski trip with him?"

"Yeah, well, I didn't have anything else planned for the winter break. I was pretty bummed about that. So it worked out, I guess. How long have you known Ken?"

Susan laughed. "Not much longer, actually."

Fawn looked over at Ken, her eyes almost glowing. "He seems so … so …"

Susan smiled. "Yes. I know exactly what you mean."

* * *

Susan pulled herself out of the tub, hardly thinking about it. She was definitely feeling more relaxed about being … casual with this group. Still, when everybody drifted into the living room still wearing their robes, Susan went upstairs to change. She thought about what to wear and finally decided on the usual – panties and an oversized t-shirt.

Walking downstairs a few minutes later, she could see everyone else lounging in the living room. A couch and a love seat faced each other across a coffee table. Luke and Fawn cuddled on the love seat, Kate and Peter at one end of the couch. Ken, the perfect host as always, was filling everyone's wine glasses and laughing at something Kate had just said. Susan hesitated for a second then sat down on the couch next to Kate who, she noticed, had changed into her pajamas. Susan looked around, wondering what was going to happen next. If anyone suggests spin the bottle or strip poker, she thought, I am soooo out of here

But no one said anything. Ken put on some music – trip-hop with a bass thump that practically demanded to be danced to. Kate was on her feet right away, grabbing Peter by the hand and dragging him behind her.

Kate was fun to watch. She danced with such innocent abandon. There was a pure joy in her gyrations, whatever they might lack in grace or technique. Susan always felt self-conscious when she danced – just another facet of her overall repression, she decided. She really needed to get over it. And she nodded resolutely to herself: I'm going to have a good time tonight. She stood up just as her intuition sent up a red flag. She looked over toward Luke and, sure enough, he was eyeing her critically. She certainly didn't want to dance with him, so she took the initiative and walked over to Ken. He was still fiddling with the equalizer, so she put her arms around him from behind. She nuzzled his ear with her lips.

"Dance with me," she whispered.

Ken turned, a hint of a smile at the corners of his lips. "It would be my pleasure."

He took her hand gravely and led her to the center of the room. Unlike Kate and Peter, who were moving energetically but rarely touching, Ken put his hand on her waist and held her close. He knew all the social graces, Susan thought. He made everything seem so simple, so effortless. I'm lucky to have him.

"Let's go upstairs," she cooed in his ear after a decent interval.

"I'd love to, but I can't leave my guests."

"They're big boys and girls. They can take care of themselves."

He sighed, obviously struggling. "Let's just give it a few more minutes." He grinned at her. "We could, ah, sit on the couch."

She grinned back. "Okay."

She almost tore his arm out of its socket dragging him back to the couch. He landed awkwardly on top of her, and she poked him playfully in the ribs.

"Kinda klutzy, huh? That's what happens when you hang around me too much. All that style of yours, poof, out the window."

He shifted around, still mostly on top of her, until he could look into her eyes. Her t-shirt had ridden up her legs, and Ken put his hand on her thigh. He slid his fingers upward until they were on her hip. Susan looked around quickly. Was anybody else watching? No. Peter and Kate were still dancing – well, it was more like Kate was hanging onto him, laughing drunkenly. And Luke and Fawn, tangled up on the love seat across from them, were already a couple steps ahead of everyone else in the public-display-of-affection department.

What the hell, Susan thought. Why wait? She wriggled her hips a little to encourage his explorations and turned her face towards his until she found his lips. There was something almost unbearably soft in Ken's kisses, as if she might sink so deeply into his embrace that she could never escape. She'd been reluctant before, afraid of losing control, but she welcomed it tonight. She tickled his tongue with hers, nibbled at his lower lip. Her hand went under his robe and found his chest, toyed with his nipples. His hand kept busy too, stroking along her inner thigh, brushing her mound and her pussy lips through the fabric of her panties.

Susan's t-shirt was up around her waist, completely exposing her legs. But Ken's body blocked everyone's view, more or less. And it wasn't as if they were paying attention anyway. She really wanted to feel his cock. It was stupid and adolescent, but she'd been thinking about it all evening. She reached down, but the critical area was pressing against her thigh and she couldn't quite get to it. Finally, Ken figured out what she was up to and lifted himself a little to make it easier. She had to loosen his robe, and her efforts grew more and more frantic. It was another frustrating few seconds before she finally had his very hard shaft in her hand. She ran her thumb along the ridge at the base of the head. She loved that part, so fragile and silky, and she just had to barely touch it to hear him gasp and jerk his hips upwards. Anyone watching them could guess what she was doing from his reactions. That excited her, she realized with some surprise. She felt the tell-tale drip of moisture along her inner thigh and the flush spreading at the base of her neck. She just held him for a moment, feeling the blood-pulse beneath his flesh, deep and steady. She saw muscles pull tight on his face and a bead of sweat form in the little space between his eyebrows.

"You're driving me crazy," he whispered. "Are you sure you want to do this here?"

She gave him a small nod, trying to make it confident. It wasn't exactly how she felt. She leaned towards him until she could find his lips again, and Ken laid his hand on the front of her panties, his thumb pushing the fabric into the crevice between her lips. She was already wet down there, and the cotton rubbed against her folds with a smooth, sticky lubricity. His fingers sawed up and down, pushing in harder, deepening her arousal with every stroke. Thick pre-cum was leaking from his cock and she scooped it up with a finger and swirled it around the tip. Ken put his other hand under her shirt, slipping it over her stomach until he could cup one breast. She leaned into him, to heighten the contact, flattening her stiff nipple against his palm.

An excited voice slashed through her reverie. "… over here." Then it was closer. "Come on," followed by a heavy thump right next to her. Susan turned away from Ken to find Kate sprawled beside her, pulling on Peter's arm. After a moment of teetering indecision he landed on the couch at the far end. The couch was big, but not that big. Kate's shoulder rested against Susan's and, as Peter rearranged himself, Kate's upper body threatened to end up on Susan's lap. Just then, Ken took Susan's nipple and rolled it lightly between his fingers. She felt paralyzed. She looked down and saw Kate, lying on her back now, looking up at her with a blissful smile and a conspiratorial wink. Peter's hands were everywhere (although still outside her P.J.'s thank god) – stroking her breasts and her thighs, tickling her exposed stomach. Susan glanced at Peter for a moment and found him staring back at her. His look was a challenge, hard and unforgiving. Susan felt a little frightened, but she couldn't seem to avert her eyes.

Fortunately, Kate solved the problem by pulling Peter down until he was lying on top of her, almost horizontal. Kate reached inside his robe. Susan could see one hand running over his butt and the other tracing the muscles of his back. Unconsciously, Susan gave Ken's cock a small squeeze. Ken groaned softly, and his finger began to work its way beneath the hem of Susan's panties, finally pulling them impatiently to one side. Susan turned her hips towards him a little and spread her legs wider. She wanted his fingers inside her now, she wanted his thumb pushing her hood aside to reveal the hard nub of her clit, she wanted to cum with her hips thrusting up against his hand until it glistened from his wrist to his fingertips with her excitement.

She looked quickly over her shoulder at Peter. He and Kate were kissing hungrily. But if he were to look up … with Susan's t-shirt up around her hips, her pussy would be completely visible. The thought made her breathe harder. Peter would be able to watch Ken's fingers stroke her lips, forcing them apart to reveal her moist pink recesses. Peter was close, only a foot or two away, close enough to smell her excitement. Was that what she wanted? For Peter to watch while Ken touched her? The thought made her dizzy, disoriented. She felt like she didn't know who she was anymore, didn't recognize the girl who inhabited her body.

Ken's fingers sank deeper into her and all her doubts dissolved. Her eyelids fluttered and she settled bonelessly into the couch. Kate's hair lay strewn carelessly across Susan's bare thigh, and she reached down to stroke it idly. Something made her look towards Luke and Fawn, still sitting in the love seat a few feet away. Susan made a small startled sound when she realized what they were doing. She had thought that she was immune, that nothing could surprise her anymore. But Luke's robe was open, completely open, his legs, hairy and thick with muscle, were bare, and his cock stood up like a cudgel, blood red and menacing. She glanced at his face, and for once it wasn't grinning back at her. He was looking at Fawn. He had one arm around her shoulder, and he was coaxing her lower. She hesitated, glancing around the room as Luke's hand moved her head irresistibly towards his crotch. Susan tried to catch Fawn's eye, to tell her that she didn't have to. But it was too late. Fawn was looking down at Luke's cock, and her tongue flicked across her lips. Her mouth opened, opened wide, and she began to swallow the blunt head. Susan stiffened as more and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth. She forced herself to away from Fawn and Luke only to see Kate pushing off Peter's robe until he was completely naked, his muscular back and lean butt exposed.

Not again, she thought. I don't have to. I don't have to watch them.

She turned back towards Ken. His hand continued its gentle explorations. But he was looking at Kate and Peter, drinking in the sight of their bodies grinding together. I don't have to watch them, she thought again. Susan closed her eyes and nuzzled Ken's ear. With his body leaning on hers and Kate's head lying across her thigh, she really couldn't get up. And Ken's hand, the feel of it stroking her over-heated flesh, she didn't want that to stop. Kate's hair was warm and soft. Susan played with it a little, letting the strands slide through her fingers.

A grunt from Luke snapped her eyes back open. Fawn was licking along the length of Luke's shaft, its tip quivering with each stroke of her tongue. He was sprawled back in the love seat now, his arms along the back of the cushions. The scene in the living room had settled into a sort of a tableau, repeated in an endless wet rhythm.

Peter disturbed the equilibrium by undoing several buttons of Kate's pajama top, exposing the inner swells of her breasts. The bottoms had shifted as well, riding down over her hips and exposing the top of her pubic mound. Peter's eyes raked her from head to toe – and then he glanced at Susan, too quickly for her to guess his purpose. Was it a rebuke? Or was he asking her permission? She met his eyes uncertainly, just as he seemed to be making up his mind. He grabbed the waistband of her bottoms. Kate lifted her hips and off they came. She was naked underneath, her legs long and pale beneath the generous swell of her hips; and her pussy, the smooth lips obviously swollen and damp with excitement, even with her legs together. Susan had never seen another woman like this. It seemed too personal, too private. She felt herself flush, and once again she tried to turn away. But she got it now, why guys wanted this.

Peter kneeled between Kate's thighs, hunched up at the far end of the couch. Kate shifted back a little to give him more room, so that her head now lay fully on Susan thigh. And, with that, Susan knew she was committed. She was a part of the scene, part of a silent agreement to share their intimacies. She wasn't hiding in the shadows this time or pretending to be asleep. But she didn't feel ashamed or uncertain. She was deeply aroused, barely in control of her own thoughts, the pressure at her center leaving her faint and breathless. She lifted her hips as best she could to nudge Ken's fingers deeper into her pussy.

Peter's head disappeared between Kate's legs, and he began to kiss the smooth skin of her inner thighs. Kate closed her eyes serenely and parted her lips. Peter took his time, as he always did, tracing a path up one thigh and across her stomach with his tongue, tickling her belly button. Kate drew in her breath as he nuzzled her pussy lips for the first time. And Susan felt the sudden need to touch Ken again. As she started to reach for him, he undid his robe, which left him bare from the waist down, like Luke. Actually, everyone except for Fawn was in pretty much the same state, Susan realized. She brushed the fine, fair hair on the tops of Ken's thighs and played with his pubic hair, so much curlier than everywhere else. She dragged a fingertip along the vein that ran up the underside of his shaft. He was harder than she'd ever seen him. But even so, her eyes kept straying back to Peter. His hands were pushing Kate's thighs further apart, his thumbs spreading her outer lips.

Ken slid a little forward to give Susan better access to his cock. She admired his openness. Sex was something that interested and excited him, like history or thermodynamics, like French wine or renaissance music. He watched as Peter's tongue swirled around Kate's clit as raptly he might watch an opera or a World Series game.

A moment later, Kate's body began to react violently to Peter's attentions. She gripped the couch cushions and her hips bucked. Her mouth was wide open now and she made small reedy cries. Her back arched, stretching her pajama top across her breasts, nipples hard and pushing at the thin cotton that barely covered them. Ken was whispering in Susan's ear, but she couldn't focus long enough to make out what he was saying.

"Susan."

She forced herself to blink, to hear what he was saying.

"Susan, unbutton her top."

His voice was the seductive, polished one she remembered from their first night together. It was a voice that frightened her, even as it caressed her more surely than his hands or his lips.

"Go ahead," he murmured. "She won't mind."

She looked at Kate. Only three buttons held her top together at this point. Susan could reach all of them easily. Her hand moved up without any conscious effort, without her ever really deciding to move it. But she hesitated at the last moment.

"Go on," Ken whispered.

Susan bit her lower lip. She put her hand on the edge of the fabric where it separated below Kate's neck. Kate inhaled and the top was taut again. The smallest motion of Susan's fingers and the top button popped free. More of Kate's cleavage emerged, all of the voluptuous inner curves and the dark edges of her aureoles. Susan reached for the next button and released it. The top was open almost to Kate's waist. The last button looked ridiculous, uncomfortable. Susan had to lean over a little to get at it. She held it between her fingers for a moment, just held it. Then she pushed the button through its hole and the two halves of Kate's top came apart. Her breasts seemed to quiver, sensing their freedom. They looked so soft, so inviting. There were little bumps around the edges of her aureoles, right before they rose to form stiff round nipples, heightening the contrast with the creamy skin around them.

"Touch her," Ken urged.

His words hung in the air. Susan's hand was still close enough to Kate's chest to sense the heat steaming off of her skin. She turned towards Ken and gave him a slow grin.

"Are you trying to corrupt me?"

That earned her a raised eyebrow and a sly Mr. Smooth smile. "Absolutely. Is it working?"

Susan turned back towards Kate without answering. She shifted around a little until the angle was right, until she could lean over and touch one breast with her tongue. She kissed the dark nipple then squeezed it gently between her lips. Kate sighed, lost somewhere, her eyes still closed. Her skin felt so alive, responding so openly to Susan's touch. She envied Kate that: no guilt or uncertainties, no repressed feelings. Just pleasure. But something intruded at the periphery of her vision. She turned her head a little. Peter was watching her, his expression unreadable. His tongue was still buried in Kate's pussy, but his eyes looked up over the soft mound into Susan's. Was he disappointed in her, or was he only surprised? Did it excite him? Shock him? The held each other's eyes for only a second, and Susan sat up. It felt nice, touching Kate like that. But it was just too complicated.

The loss of contact roused Kate from her trance. She opened her eyes and looked mistily at Peter.

"Come on," she said. And there was no refusing her.

Peter's eyes turned helpless and bewildered. Susan sighed, recognizing that look. He would do whatever Kate wanted. And both he and Susan knew what that was. Peter crawled forward until he could prop himself up on his elbows. His face was only a foot or so away from Susan's, but he was only seeing Kate now. His powerful shoulders tensed, and Susan recognized that as what his body did in the moment before penetrating Kate. She turned away, appalled at herself for knowing something like that, something Peter probably didn't even realize himself; but the first thing she saw didn't help at all. It was Luke's face, oddly slack, his hand lying idly on Fawn's head. She was wiping liquid off her cheek and lips. Oh, god, Susan thought, realizing what it was. At least that didn't excite her – very much the contrary. She was disgusted and embarrassed for Fawn, although the object of her sympathy seemed indifferent, as if she'd just been a bit clumsy at breakfast. No, it was only Peter she enjoyed watching, couldn't stop watching. Only him.

fin
fin
310 Followers