College Girls Ch. 14

Story Info
Security guard walks naked girl through mall.
6.6k words
4.61
84.9k
29
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie is my new girlfriend and she is an eighteen-year-old beauty that's going to enter her senior year of high school in the fall. My name is Mindy and I'm a twenty-year old junior in college. I love Lizzie's blonde hair, perky breasts and firm round butt. She stands about five-foot-four and has a creamy fresh face. Lizzie is very sweet and innocent, but I'm working hard to change all that!

Men tell me that I have a pretty face and they appear to like my reddish-brown hair, especially the neatly trimmed auburn pussy hair between my legs! Men also tend to notice my breasts, which are only medium sized, but they're full enough to offer an ample amount of cleavage. I have a five-foot-one-inch petite body, so my breasts don't have to be very big to look good.

Even though I receive a lot of attention from men, I really prefer the gentle touch of Lizzie's soft hands against my bare skin. It excites me when Lizzie and I take off all of our clothes and explore each other's naked bodies. Lizzie is very young and making love to a girl is new for her. Actually, making love to anyone is new to Lizzie since she's never been with a boy yet. However, Lizzie is willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy my desires and she seems to appreciate the fascination I have with her precious little pussy.

I'm not only interested in girls. I feel exhilarated when I expose myself to men. It really gets me hot knowing that guys are examining my naked body, especially when they believe I've exposed myself by accident or they think I don't know that they're watching me. Seeing the bulges in their pants gets me wet between the legs. However, Lizzie is the one I turn to when I want someone to touch that wetness.

Having a job that allows me to do some innocent flashing makes the workday go by a little faster. Lizzie and I work at a coffee shop in the mall where the customers are mainly men. The men use the establishment as a place to hang out while their wives go shopping. Traci is the owner of the coffee shop and she encourages us to get friendly with the customers. It entices the men to stay longer and it also insures that they'll return the next time their wives visit the mall. Our friendliness includes some flirting, a bit of teasing and even a little flashing! We quickly learned that a small amount of flashing equates to big tips, so we're not shy about giving the clientele a peak at our panties or a view down our shirts.

Traci is not only the owner of the coffee shop, she is also the manager and she practices what she preaches. Traci doesn't expect her employees to do anything that she wouldn't do herself, so she teases and flashes just as much as we do. I'm sure the customers are glad she does because she is stunning! Traci is around twenty-five years old and stands about five-foot-five with long dark hair and big boobs. She loves to show plenty of cleavage, so Traci normally unbuttons her uniform dangerously low in front. Traci also wears bras and panties that are made of such a thin fabric that her underwear appears to be non-existent to the customers.

I am in love with Lizzie and I feel a need to protect her, but for some reason I can't help showing her off in public. She is timid and shy, and I get such a rush from exploiting her innocence. Lizzie looks so cute when she's all flustered and embarrassed, and nothing embarrasses her more than having her clothes taken away while a group of men are looking at her. Showing off her bra and panties at work doesn't seem to bother Lizzie too much anymore, but she really gets uptight if it goes any further than that. Lizzie feels so humiliated when strange men are admiring her young, tight body, and I love being the one that comforts her when the ordeal is over.

Traci also gets a thrill from stealing Lizzie's clothes in public and then watching her squirm around while boys move into a position to get a look at Lizzie's naked body. Sometimes Traci and I team up on Lizzie, like the day after we started working at the coffee shop.

On our first night at the coffee shop, Lizzie and I made a lot of tip money. Lizzie also learned about adult toys and she was ready to spend some of her hard earned money on a toy of her own. The following afternoon, Lizzie and I rushed out to an adult entertainment store. We were amazed by at the number of toys they had to choose from. There were also many videos available, and they had a wide selection of revealing clothes and sexy lingerie for sale.

Since we weren't allowed to sample the merchandise, Lizzie played it safe and bought a toy that was almost identical to the vibrator we used at the coffee shop. Lizzie and I also bought a DVD about some waitresses that worked at a roadhouse. From the description on the box, it appeared that the girls in the video made their tips the same way we did, only they wore sexier outfits. We also gathered from looking at the pictures on the box that the waitresses ended up putting on lesbian shows for their customers. However, Lizzie and I save that kind of activity for when we're alone, or at least for when we think we're alone.

After making our purchases, Lizzie and I decided to drive to the mall. As I drove my family's minivan, Lizzie hopped in the backseat and popped the new video into the DVD player. As Lizzie watched the girls on the video expose themselves to the guys in the roadhouse, Lizzie got a little hot. Then the guys in the video started getting naked and this really got Lizzie's juices flowing. I heard a humming sound, so I looked in the back and saw that Lizzie was using her new toy. She was rubbing it between her legs, over her tight jeans.

As I drove down the street, I heard some rustling in the backseat, so I looked back and saw that Lizzie was unbuttoning her jeans. She unzipped her pants and pushed them down her legs. Lizzie kicked her jeans off completely, and then she went back to rubbing her new toy between her legs. However, she was now rubbing the vibrator against her silky blue bikini panties!

We pulled up to a stoplight and Lizzie shyly said, "Mindy, I have something to show you."

I turned around and watched as Lizzie hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her underpants. Lizzie gave me a shy smile and then she pushed her panties to the floor. I was shocked because Lizzie had shaved her beaver! I could see every inch of her moist pussy lips.

Lizzie looked a little embarrassed and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

I boldly replied, "I'll show you what I think!"

I shifted the van into park, took off my seatbelt and kneeled down between Lizzie's legs. I began kissing and licking all over Lizzie's sweet snatch. Suddenly, someone was beeping their horn behind us and I realized that the light had turned green. I jumped back into the driver's seat and took off, but the man continued to beep at us. Finally, Lizzie moved to the back of the van and pressed her fine young ass up against the window. She mooned him for more than two blocks. The man was treated to a nice long look at Lizzie's bare butt cheeks and that seemed to shut him up!

As Lizzie returned to her seat, I said, "Lizzie, it's not like you to show off like that. And now you're ridding down the street without any pants on!"

She said, "We'll I was a little nervous back there, but he couldn't see my face and now that I'm back in my seat, no one can see me. This van sits up so high that the people around us can't see in. They can't tell that I'm not wearing any pants...can they?"

I replied, "No, you're safe," but she shouldn't have trusted me because I was quickly searching for a way to exhibit her bare beaver to the people in the passing cars.

Lizzie went back to watching the video and soon the excitement was too much for her to take. She inserted the vibrator inside of her wet pussy as we entered the highway. Lizzie sat back and closed her eyes as she slowly worked the toy in and out of her freshly shaved snatch. An eighteen-wheeler pulled up along side of us and when I saw that Lizzie was lost in her own world, I decided to let the man watch as Lizzie continued to pleasure herself. A few miles later, Lizzie started moaning and moving the vibrator a little faster, so I knew that she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Suddenly, I heard Lizzie say, "That's it, Blackie. You know what I like!"

I asked, "Who are you talking to?"

She replied, "Blackie, my lover."

Her new toy was black, so she named it Blackie. I thought that I was her lover, but it looked like I'd been replaced.

Finally, she let loose with a soft grunt, started breathing heavy and moaned, "Mmm, that's it Blackie. You know what I like. Yes, yes, oh yes!"

Then I heard a thud and I looked back to see that Lizzie had dropped Blackie on the floor.

I said, "Is that the way you treat your lover?"

She just told me to leave her alone for a moment as she laid there with her legs spread wide, trying to recuperate from her romantic interlude with herself. Her little teenaged pussy was completely exposed to the trucker and he appeared to be enjoying the view. As we approached our exit, the driver of the big rig smiled and waved at me. I responded by pushing the armholes of my tank top together and wedging them into my cleavage. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, my bare breasts were completely exposed for the man's viewing pleasure. He could easily see my puffy pink nipples and he showed his appreciation by beeping his loud horn. The horn made Lizzie jump up and she looked rather startled.

Lizzie shrieked, "Oh no, there's a man looking at me...and I don't have any pants on! Quick, where are my pants? I've got to put my pants on!"

Lizzie laughed nervously as she struggled to pull her tight jeans up her legs. She was trying to hide her beaver as quickly as possible as the trucker watched. Lizzie didn't even bother putting on her underpants, which was a mistake that she would regret later in the afternoon. However, at the moment she just wanted to get decent in a hurry.

Lizzie asked, "How long has he been there?"

I said, "He saw it all!"

Lizzie blushed and said, "I can't turn my back on you for a second. You show me off every chance you get!"

As we got into the exit lane, Lizzie reached forward and playfully grabbed my exposed titties. She tweaked my nipples and then we waved to the trucker as we got off the highway. I'm sure the trucker was wishing that we'd continue riding along next to him, but we had places to go and people to see. I pulled myself together and we went to the mall.

Lizzie and I went into the coffee shop where we worked and sat at a table. A waitress named Belinda came over to take our order and she didn't look much older than Lizzie did. Belinda had a cute face and big breasts. We'd never met Belinda before, but it looked like Traci provided Belinda's on-the-job training because Belinda let her cleavage hang out the same way that Traci does. However, Belinda still had a sweet and innocent look about her like Lizzie has. Belinda didn't know who we were, so she took our order and went behind the bar.

There were four good-looking boys sitting at the table next to us. They were around our age and they kept looking over at us as they ate their sandwiches. Lizzie's jeans were riding low on her hips and when she sat down, it caused her butt crack to hang out a little in back. Her jeans were so low that had she not shaved her pussy, some of her hairy triangle would have been hanging out in front, as well. Lizzie's tight T-shirt was short, so her bellybutton was showing. The short T-shirt also did nothing to block the view of Lizzie's exposed butt crack, which did not go unnoticed by the boys.

I was also wearing a pair of low cut jeans, but my problem had to do with my tank top. When I pulled it together in front for the trucker, I accidentally stretched out the material around the armholes. Now when I leaned forward, the material fell away from my braless breasts and the boys could see right into my shirt. They were able to observe my puffy pink nipples from the side as they peered through the gaping fabric around my armholes. I pretended not to notice and just let them look. I even made sure that I positioned myself so that my arms would not block the boys' view of my bare breasts. The boys were all smiles because they thought that they were getting away with something, but I knew exactly what they were doing.

As Belinda set the cups of hot coffee on our table, Traci came out of the backroom. She saw us and waved hello. That's when the fun began! I tried to stand up and say hello to Traci, but I accidentally bumped the table and Lizzie's coffee cup tipped over. The hot coffee spilled into Lizzie's lap.

Lizzie stood up and yelled, "Ouch! Hot! The coffee's hot!"

I seized the opportunity and used the situation as an excuse to pull Lizzie's pants down right in front of the boys. I quickly kneeled down in front of Lizzie and unbuttoned her jeans.

As I unzipped them, Lizzie shouted, "Quick, get these pants off! My leg is burning."

I pulled Lizzie's jeans down to the floor and she was relieved because the hot liquid was no longer touching her skin. However, when Lizzie looked down, she remembered that she'd removed her little undies back in the van and she didn't put them back on. Then she saw that the boys at the next table were staring at her and she suddenly realized how desperate her situation was.

Lizzie's face turned red as she shrieked, "Oh no! Mindy, I took my panties off in the van. I forgot that I didn't put them back on. Now I'm naked from the waist down and those boys are looking at me!"

Traci rushed over, kneeled down next to me and said, "No time to worry about that now!"

As I pulled Lizzie's jeans all the way off, Traci took an ice cube and began rubbing it against the pink flesh on Lizzie's inner thigh. Lizzie's face was red with embarrassment because the four boys were only a couple of feet away from her and they were all examining her bare butt. There were also a couple of men at the bar checking out Lizzie's bottomless predicament.

I stood up and noticed that Traci was also putting on a little show. When Traci squatted down in front of Lizzie, it caused the hem of her short uniform dress to slide up around her hips. Traci's knees were spread apart, providing the boys with a view of her skimpy see-through panties. Traci always wears transparent panties, so the boys could easily see Traci's beautiful brunette bush.

The boys also got an eyeful of Traci's big boobies because her bra was as transparent as her panties. With the top of Traci's uniform unbuttoned so low, the boys could see right down into the gaping material and gaze at Traci's magnificent breasts. Traci's wonderful round rosy nipples were also on display for the boys to enjoy.

It was obvious to me that Traci knew the boys were looking at her. She seemed to be enjoying the attention. Her knees were spread apart about as far as they would go and her short dress was pushed up as high as it would go, too. Traci was flaunting her pretty pussy as much as her transparent panties would allow and the boys stood in front of her to get the best possible view of her brunette bush. Traci also positioned her body to offer the most accessible vantage point of her boobies to the boys as she could. The boys were almost leaning over in front of Traci to get a clear view of her beautiful breasts and her nice nipples. Traci's body was quite remarkable sight, but it didn't completely divert the boys' attention away from young Lizzie, who was naked from the waist down. Lizzie was still the center of attention.

Lizzie tried to put an end to her torture by saying, "I feel much better now" and then she reached for her pants, but Traci stopped her and said, "No, you just stand there until we take care of this nasty little burn of yours."

Traci said, "Belinda, go in the backroom and get me some ointment."

Then Traci added, "Oh and while you're back there, take these jeans and hang them over a chair so they can dry."

As Belinda walked off with Lizzie's jeans, Lizzie pleaded, "Wait, please don't take my pants. Everyone's looking at me!"

Traci said, "Oh don't worry about your pants. They'll dry pretty soon."

Lizzie shrieked, "Pretty soon? What do you mean, pretty soon? I need my pants right now! I don't even have any panties on. Don't you understand? These boys can see my bare ass!"

Traci said, "Just calm down and stand still. Let me put some more ice on that tender skin."

As Traci worked on Lizzie's leg, Lizzie looked around and saw that all of the guys were staring at her bare little butt. Her firm naked ass was out there for everyone to see as Traci continued to lightly rub the pink spot on Lizzie's leg. Lizzie's unfortunate situation was really turning me on because Lizzie looked mortified and she was helpless to do anything about it. She was at Traci's mercy and Traci didn't hesitate to make things worse for Lizzie. As Traci rubbed ice on Lizzie's leg, she brushed up against Lizzie's clean-shaven snatch.

Traci asked, "When did you shave your pussy?"

Lizzie replied, "Would you shut up! I'm embarrassed enough as it is."

Traci said, "Well I just wanted to complement you. Your pussy looks so pretty. Doesn't her pussy look pretty, Mindy?"

I said, "Yes, Lizzie has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen."

Lizzie said, "Shut up, you guys, shut up!"

However, it was too late. Traci had already aroused the guys' curiosity. They came around to the other side acting concerned and asked if they could offer any assistance, but in reality, they just wanted to get a peek at Lizzie's bald beaver. With all of the boys gawking at Lizzie's pussy, she was mortified.

Lizzie said, "I feel better, much better. I think I'll just go get my pants."

Traci held Lizzie by the hips and said, "You can't go anywhere. We have to finish dressing your wound."

Lizzie said, "Yes, let's get my jeans and dress my wound."

Traci said, "No, I mean we have to put ointment on it so it can heal fast. Don't you boys think we should wait for the ointment?"

The boys all laughed and said, "Absolutely."

Lizzie shouted, "Shut up you guys! You just want me to wait because I don't have any pants on. You guys just want to look at my pussy!"

The boys chuckled as everyone fixed their eyes on Lizzie's exposed pussy and naked ass while waiting for Belinda to return. All Lizzie could do was stand there and let them look as she waited patiently for Belinda. Lizzie appeared to be really nervous having all of those boys staring at her bare butt and bald beaver, but Traci wouldn't let Lizzie walk away. After what seemed like a very long time, Belinda finally emerged from the backroom. She handed Traci the tube of ointment.

Traci said, "Lizzie, spread your legs a little more."

Lizzie said, "Spread my legs a little more? But everyone's looking at me!"

Traci said, "Just spread 'em and stand still!"

Lizzie reluctantly spread her legs apart and then she stood there while Traci applied the ointment to her leg. The boys' eyes were like saucers as they observed Lizzie's sweet shaved snatch and Lizzie was powerless to stop them. The men from the bar even came over and soon Lizzie had quite an audience. And with Lizzie's jeans in the backroom and her underpants out in the van, Lizzie was really giving them something to look at.

I decided to add some fuel to the fire by saying, "Boy Lizzie, it sure is easy to see your pussy lips with your beaver shaved and your legs spread apart."

Lizzie gave me a shy smile, but then Traci added, "And I'll bet the boys will agree with me when I say that your pussy lips look terrific!"

Lizzie's face turned red again as she said, "Oh, thanks a lot Traci! Just draw some more attention to my naked body why don't you! Now everyone's trying to get a look at my pussy lips. If you really cared about me, you'd hurry up and get done so that I could put my pants on."

12