College Party Gone Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently I hadn't thought my feelings, but rather spoken them aloud because Nate paused for a second, asking, "You ok?"

I ran my hand down his chest, scratching my nails across his stomach, leaving marks, making him hiss as I nodded. He thrust again, scooting me nearly halfway across the bed. I punctuated each following thrust with a word, "So fucking big!"

By this time my head was hanging off the edge of the bed, and I was trying to hang on for dear life as he pounded into me. Occasionally he would slow down, dragging his cock from me, only to force it back in, making me feel it in my throat. Then it was back to him filling me at a rapid rate. He did this repeatedly, bringing me close to the edge but it wasn't quite enough. I loved it and I hated it.

I reach my hand down, letting my fingers flick across my clit as he fucked me. "God, you are so hot. Naughty fucking girl. Do you like getting fucked like this?"

"Yes!" I practically screamed. Him talking dirty sending me over the edge, making me come around his dick, squeezing tightly.

I didn't think it was possible but he sped up his pace, pounding through my orgasm straight into his. "Fucking hell," he groaned into my chest, his hips still moving in jerky, sloppy thrusts as he finished, filling me with his cum. When he stopped moving we were both breathing heavily. It took us both a couple minutes to recuperate before Nate rolled to the side, exhausted and panting.

I looked over at him, taking in the sated expression on his face. He turned his head toward me, grinning. I smiled back, kissing him softly on the lips, then rolling off the bed, landing on trembling legs. I searched around, finding my shorts had landed on a chair and picking my shirt off the floor. I didn't even try to find my panties, just pulled on my shirt and shorts. I slipped my feet into my flip flops ready to leave when Nate said, "Where you going, babes?"

I grinned at him saying, "To drink more, buster. I came here to party."

"You could stay here and we could party more in my bed," he said suggestively, rolling onto his stomach.

"Hmmm, tempting but I've worked up quite the thirst." I reached for the door, pulling it open.

Right when I was about to walk out he said, "Tell me your name, babes."

"Maybe later, buster," I said, walking out the door, hoping that he would follow.

12