College Threesome (And Then Some)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to give it to Maura, she dragged negotiations out with Kristin unmercifully until she bent to our will. Of course at first she balked at doing anything herself. Maura said fine. A day later she agreed to show us her tits, but no more. Maura waited two or three days before getting back to her that we weren't interested. (Weren't interested in Kristin's tits? KRISTIN'S TITS? Unimaginable, to her or us, I'm sure.) A few more days and we had our terms.

Of course, convincing Steve to join us had been much easier: "You wanna fuck me while Maura and Kristin make out?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?"

So there we were in Kristin's room, the lights low, the awful smooth jazz she liked playing. (She'd insisted on the venue. We gave her that.) And we stared at each other, wondering-- who first?

I grabbed Steve and we started kissing, tongues in each other's mouths, hands rubbing all over each other's butts. Kristin just watched and so Maura coughed "Hmm-hhm" and took her by the hands. They started kissing, delicately, a bit timidly. Wow, Kristin making out with another girl. What I would have paid to see that in high school. Oh, and my girlfriend Maura doing it too. Cool.

Steve pulled my shirt up over my head and I did the same to him, then he bent down and started licking my nipples. I looked over at the girls and-- they were stopped again. I nodded, hey c'mon, and Maura started taking Kristin's shirt off. Oh man, Kristin's boobs in a bra, her cups running over. Maura took hers off too and unsnapped her bra in back, letting her big breasts fall out as she bent down to start kissing Kristin's cleavage.

Steve started to move down to my crotch, but I stopped him. We both looked at Kristin, who still seemed to think she could get away without showing them. We all stopped and stared until finally she reached back and unsnapped her bra.

And there they were, the dreams of my high school days. They were really quite gorgeous, perfectly round, firm and pointy. I wanted to go over and play with them right now-- but Kristin's demeanor made it clear that I would not be welcome doing that. A chill blew through the room.

Nevertheless, Steve and I soldiered on. We dropped the rest of our clothes and this time I knelt before him, grabbing his cock and holding it in front of my face. Again, though, I stopped. Maura got the point and quickly slipped out of her own skirt and panties, then hopped up on the bed, legs spread.

Kristin knew what she had to do, but she seemed to do it joylessly. She took off the rest of her clothes, revealing long, muscular legs and a somewhat square ass-- frankly, next to Maura's overripe voluptuousness, if I wanted to fuck an ass that looked like that, I'd just fuck Steve. Kneading Maura's big round tits and pushing her squishy belly up out of the way, she started licking at Maura's clit, rhythmically, mechanically. My first time watching two girls make it and it just wasn't as hot as I hoped.

Well, of course, there was one way I could contribute. So I started licking the head of Steve's cock, then down to his balls, and I sucked on them before licking my way back up to the head and sucking it down three or four times. That did seem to have an effect on Kristin, kinky little bitch, because now she got into the act of licking Maura's pussy more vigorously. Steve lay down on the bed next to Maura and the two of them kissed while Kristin and I worked side by side, her licking Maura's slippery crotch, me sucking on Steve's pole.

Suddenly Kristin said, hungrily, "Do him. I want to see him doing you." Somewhat contradictory instructions but I got the drift. That she wanted it so badly, though, made me think here was my chance to go beyond even what we'd negotiated.

I stopped sucking Steve and looked at her. "You know what the best way to do it is?"

"What," she panted.

"To get fucked in the ass by a guy while you're fucking a girl. That's incredible. Do you want to see that?"

"Yeah, yeah," Kristin said. "Fuck Maura while he does you."

"Not 'does me," I said. "Fucks my ass with his long hard cock. That's what you want to see, isn't it?"

"Yes, do it," Kristin said. She really seemed lost in it, she was even kind of rubbing down into her crotch a little. "Fuck Maura while he fucks your ass."

"Not Maura," I said. "I want him to fuck my ass with his long, hard cock while I fuck you. Two guys on top of you, one fucking the ass of the other."

She jumped back as if she'd been stung. Which at least had the advantage of letting me see her blonde pussy for the first time. "No way," she said.

"We can go home and finish our fun, can't we?" I said, and Steve and Maura nodded.

She looked like a caged animal, desperately searching for a way out. Which was not exactly a compliment to me. "Think about it," I said. "One cock in you, another in the guy on top of you. How hot is that."

She gritted her teeth and thought for a moment, with what looked like genuine anguish-- quite an argument going on in that head of hers over what should have been a fairly simple yes-or-no. "All right," she said. "But quick, stick it in quick."

No argument there from me. She lay back on the bed, missionary style, and I climbed on top of her-- oh let's just savor the moment, I climbed on top of Kristin, naked and spread ready for my cock-- and pressed my cockhead against her wet snatch. It slid in easily as I grabbed a handful of Kristin titty and sucked those pointy eraser nipples into my mouth. She gave little reaction, but I didn't care.

Maura helpfully squirted a glob of lube onto my ass and stuck a finger inside to lube it up, then smeared it all over Kristin's sheets. Steve climbed on top of me and began to slide his pole into me, the waves of sensation from my ass and prostate overwhelming me. Then he began to set the pace, raising me up from Kristin and pushing me back into her. We fucked like that and I felt Kristin all over, guessing this would be my only chance to feel the body I'd whacked off to for so long. Maura watched patiently from the side, her big round body so different from Kristin's athletic boniness.

I felt Kristin reach around to my ass and take hold of Steve's cock as it went in and out of my ass. Then she even tried to jam a finger in me, which hurt, frankly, but I wasn't going to do anything to interrupt what we were doing. Kristin's pussy was like sopping wet velvet, her tits were picture-perfect, but Maura was right, it was all about her in bed. Which made sense because it was pretty much all about her out of bed, too. As I thrust in and out of her and Steve thrust in and out of me, I decided that while it was fun to finally fuck Kristin, looking at Maura watching us, fat, naked and willing to let me do all this (once, anyway) reminded me why I loved her and why she was so much fun in bed, where she showed the same generosity and delight in others' pleasure, where her bounteous body was an expression of her joyful personality that loved sex and food and other people equally. I looked up at Maura and blew her a kiss. She blew one back.

Meanwhile Kristin was grabbing Steve's cock even harder and, I gathered, a bit painfully. She suddenly blurted out, almost as if she didn't want to be caught saying it, "My ass, fuck my ass." I pulled out of her and she rolled over, ass in the air. Maura was ready with the lube and I put it on her ass, then shoved a finger in. Kristin grunted and started rubbing her clit, a finger or two inside her. I pushed my head against it and started pumping gently, going in a little deeper each time. Steve took the opportunity to start making out with Maura and soon she was climbing on top of him and jiggling all over as she fucked him. Suddenly I felt something hot and wet splash all over me-- holy shit, she'd just squirted all over me. That was all I could take and I shot my wad in Kristin's ass.

A few minutes later Steve came in Maura and she rolled off of him. We all lay there, exhausted. The CD had stopped and it gradually occurred to us that there was noise coming from the closet-- it sounded like sniffling. Giving me a dark look, Maura leaped up and opened the closet door-- and there was Ashley, in her pajamas.

"What the fuck?" I shouted, and Maura and Steve both said similar things. As kinky as we were, this was a whole other dimension.

"She wanted to watch," Kristin said.

"No I didn't," Ashley said, rubbing her nose on her pajama top.

"Come here," Kristin said to Ashley, as she lay back on the bed, spread open, liquid all over her legs, and the red-eyed girl meekly obeyed. "You know what to do."

"I don't want to," she muttered softly.

"You know you do," Kristin said firmly.

"Jesus, this is some sick shit," Steve said. "Ashley, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Nobody does."

"Ha," scoffed Kristin. "Like I wanted to fuck you guys. You made me fuck you--"

"Bullshit," I said, though there was half truth in it, I knew.

"--and now I'm going to make her clean me up. That's what sex is all about."

Maura took Ashley by the shoulder and looked into her eyes. For standing there naked, she seemed surprisingly authoritative and in control. "Ashley, you don't have to obey her. If you don't want to do this, don't do it. Come with us."

"You know what will happen if you do that," Kristin said.

Ashley looked at her, and then Kristin rolled over and spread her ass, my cum leaking from it. Ashley leaned forward and began, slowly, tears rolling down her cheeks, to lick it up from Kristin's asshole.

* * *

"So did it live up to what you imagined?" Maura asked as the three of us walked home in the dark. "Fucking Kristin, the goddess of St. Vincent's high school?"

"More like the princess of darkness," I said. "Well, it wasn't exactly what I imagined, though none of it totally surprises me, either."

"She's got a weird fucking idea of what sex is," Steve said.

"Well, some people might say that about the three of us, too," Maura said.

"I know," Steve said. "But it's just-- I took a class a couple of semesters back with a real feminazi instructor, put everything in terms of the patriarchy and sexual politics and all that shit. Nothing ever happened in history except guys oppressing women, you know--"

"Yeah, Thomas Edison invents the light bulb, he's oppressing women--"

"Right," he said. "There's no such thing as consensual sex, only rape. All that shit. I mean, sure, it happens out there, I've known some real assholes toward women, but I don't think I'm that way. You're not that way. Do you feel oppressed, Maura? Is that rape when the three of us are in bed?"

"Of course not," she said.

"But you look at something like the two of them, and that IS what it's like. Control. Not pleasure. Not enjoying each other and wanting to make each other feel good. Not like the three of us."

"Well, maybe it just proves that you can't push the old monogamous model for relationships too far," I said. "Four, five people in bed-- it's just going to get too complicated and fucked up."

Maura looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. "But three is okay?"

"Oh yeah, three is perfect. Three is traditional," I said, and I took the hands of the woman I loved and the man I loved to go to bed with and the three of us walked home together.

* * *

Look for more BBW stories by Joris K. Huysmans on my profile (linked above and below the story).