College Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was ashamed and his cock went limp immediately. She saw his embarrassment and felt bad, but wasn't stepping down from her challenge! Kelly Hampton wanted it up her ass. She knew what she liked, she liked Jeremy, and she was going to get him up her soon enough! She stood there naked and let down by this deceitful young man. He thought he could step up to the plate, but he fell short.

"Okay Jeremy, I will see you in 2 days, but there won't be any of you and me getting naked! It will be all business, is that understood? There will be no play time unless I'm getting a commitment from you that you promise to give me what I want. Now that will be $75.00; do you have the money?"

"You don't have the money again Jeremy and you are afraid to fuck me up my ass? I love titty fucking and I love being fucked in my hole, but any man can do that Jeremy! Any man is able to do those two things! But Jeremy, I want it here baby!"

She pointed around to her ass and stuck her finger up her crack of her ass deeply. "Smell that up in there Jeremy. It is clean as clean can be! It is so sexy up there Jeremy, it is! Isn't a woman's ass sexy? I know a woman's twat is! I know mine is for sure! See, look at my twat, isn't that sexy Jeremy? But a twat is fucked without saying all the time! It is the real man that can do me up my backside that will prove himself sweetheart. Can you prove to me you are a real, real man?"

"Go home, Jeremy, turn on your shower, get in your shower, stand there, hold your limp dick, and then masturbate, alright? When your cum hits those walls, ask yourself if your cum is the cum of a real man or a typical man!"

"Now, let me suck it off and get something for my time with you! You may go home after this. By the way, do you like my tits? I'm sure you do. Do you like my nipples too? I hope you do baby, because I'm gonna let ya suck em and grind on them, if you can get off in my ass next time! God you are almost sexy as hell baby!" "I'd love to fuck you. Sometimes I wish I was a guy so I could fuck a woman like you are able to! What a body you have Jeremy. Just one problem, you aren't a real man yet in my book! When you're ready to do me up my ass, let me know!"

She went down and put her mouth over his cock and he stood hopelessly motionless until she stimulated him!

She sucked him off and he shot into her mouth like a fire hydrant exploding out into the street! He stood there stunned even though she drained him! He was completely dumbfounded. He wanted to stand up to the plate for her. But doing her up the ass, well that's completely out of the question, he thought. But when he got home, he stood in the shower and jacked off fantasizing about her and by the time he was finished, Jeremy had pictured her sexy, shapely ass surrounding his huge cock as it collapsed around it and he imagined he was slamming his tutor's ass good and hard! He felt great and confident! He imagined she screamed for mercy and that got him even hornier!

His cum splashed the walls hard! He cummed hard and his juices were totally spent, but he was pleased because he thought he knew he could go back in two days and fuck her up her ass!

His cell rang and it was his tutor. "Did you do well when you got home", she asked.

"I did very well thank you and I pictured myself the whole time fucking your ass hard!"

"That's so, so good Jeremy. That's a turn on to me! I'm going to have to go and play with myself now! I can't wait, nor can my body for Thursday, mmmmmmm!" She hung up! She made Jeremy get turned on again after she said that about seeing her Thursday!

12