Colorado Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned. "Yes, oh yes, right there.... ohhhhhhh, yes, harder, yes that's the spot." I was squirming and moving and pushing against his hand and his mouth as I got closer and closer.

"I want to taste your cum, Gina. I want you to cum and gush for me. Cum for me, baby!"

His words were so erotic that they pushed me over the edge. I started leaking and then Eric sucked my clit as he pushed and stroked faster with his fingers inside me. And then I was cumming, arching my back, shaking and gushing and Eric was sucking and swallowing as much as he could.

"Oh, baby, you taste so sweet!" he said as he licked and cleaned every drop from my soaking wet pussy.

I lay there on the couch, floating away on the sensations he had given me. I don't think I had ever cum so intensely before. Eric moved my legs so I was sitting next to him and then cuddled and kissed me. We sat quietly on the couch. Eric held me and kissed me until I stopped shaking enough to kiss him back..

We decided to go out on the balcony for the fresh mountain air and the beautiful view. Eric stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me as we drank in the peaceful quiet of the mountains in twilight. I leaned back into his body, relaxed and content. But I could tell, he was far from relaxed. I could feel his hardness pushing into me and I knew just what to do about that.

"Eric? That was absolutely incredible. I don't think I'll ever be the same again." I said, softly. "I'd really like it if you could make love to me out here. It's so quiet and beautiful."

My legs were still a little weak, so I leaned forward over the railing. Eric pulled my skirt up to my waist and unzipped his pants. He stood close behind me and rubbed his cock against my pussy until it was wet with my juices. And then he slowly entered me. I was really sensitive, but he felt so good filling me and stretching me inside with his hard cock.

We stood there in the quiet of the evening, Eric holding me and stroking in and out slowly. It felt so wonderful, so right. He held my breasts and tweaked my nipples as he began to move a little faster. Reaching down, he rubbed my clit very gently because I was still so sensitive. Ahhhhhh, it felt so very good.

After awhile, Eric's thrusts got deeper and harder. I could feel his cock swelling inside me and then he thrust deeply one more time and started to cum. That triggered another orgasm for me and my pussy contracted over his cock as he shot his warm cum inside me. We stood there, enjoying the moment until he softened and slid out of me. Then Eric turned me around to face him and kissed me deeply.

"You made me crazy tonight, you know," Eric said.

"You were crazy? I was the one moaning and screaming and cumming." I replied.

"But you were so hot! I loved making you lose it like that." Eric said as he kissed me again. We held each other as we walked back inside.

"I want to take a jacuzzi bath. I'm going to need the warm jets on my muscles after that. I'm not as young as you are, you know!" I said as I smiled at Eric. "Why don't you order dinner from room service. If you're going to keep working me out like this, you have to feed me so I can keep up my strength."

"Okay, okay, I'll get you sustenance," Eric replied. "You go and relax in the bath and I'll let you know when the food gets here."

I went and ran a nice warm bath and relaxed as the jets pummeled my sore muscles. I still didn't see why Eric wanted to spend his vacation with me, since I was so much older than him. But I thanked my lucky stars that I had met him in the Chicago airport and that we had ended up on this vacation together.

We ate dinner on the coffee table in front of the couch. I didn't bother getting dressed and stayed in my robe. Eric found some good soft rock on the stereo and turned on the gas fireplace. We relaxed and ate and talked and laughed while we ate our dinner. It was comfortable and relaxing and I was again amazed at how easy it was, being with Eric.

After we finished dinner it was getting late. I was really tired and all I wanted to do was sleep. I wasn't sure what Eric wanted but I knew I was done for the day. Selfish I know, but I was hoping he would just let me go to bed and get a good nights sleep.

I'm going to bed now," I said. I dropped my robe and climbed into bed and settled down under the covers. Eric came out of the bathroom, taking off his clothes as he went and then crawled into bed next to me.

He snuggled up to me and we curled up like spoons, my back to his front. He rested his hand on my breast and kissed my cheek.

"Good night, Gina. I had the best day ever with you, today. Let's get some sleep so we can have another great day tomorrow."

"Mmmmmmm," I answered. "Good plan."

12