Columbian Drug Lords Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

"Ride him bitch; ride!"

"No no no stop awwwwwwwwww!" Cried Emily her ponytail whipping her own perfect shoulders.

Nearby on her knees her mother Calista had four cocks vying for her mouth. As she sucked one another edge closer then as she spat one from her disgusted tongue another filled the void. Her eyes crossed as two dirty heads entered her wide lips at once both cheeks bulging like a she was a cartoon squirrel carrying it nuts.

Quickly her mouth began to fill and she coughed and retched. Both cocks were unloading watery deposits of slime and she gulped to breathe. Her lips foamed semen and as the men's spent logs pulled from her mouth the next waiting two rammed home squeezing the come from the sides of her lips like jam out of a bitten sandwich.

One man gripped the back of her head pulling her mouth deeper onto him the other pulling out wanking his tip at her chiselled nose. The next ejaculation filled her eye socket and criss-crossed her cheek and chin; the con bellowing in orgasmic delight. The other pulled the cock from her mouth as she desperately tried to hold on with her teeth. She didn't want another face paint.

"Errrrr!" She squealed as her eyelids were caked in slime her lashes flicking semen away the cock spurts like spattering white paint.

Inside her daughter the young buck was coming bouncing the leg hooked babe up and down on his cock. He was stiff as steel and she felt like he was hammering her onto a fence post. The young woman made strange mewing noises like a pleading cat her nipples rubbing aggressively against his firm barrel chest. As he erupted inside her he spat in her mouth Emily gasping her lips an oval of pink horror.

As he let her drop from his hips more of the men began to get involved a gang of five pushing furniture aside to create a space. There was a high back ornate golden chair left on it own. And Emily was man handled over the backrest.

"Lift that ass up bitch," they shouted as the woman still in heels bent all the way over her hands gripping the seat her long legs just allowing her tummy to rest on the backrest. She yelped as hard slaps rained down on her perfect ass hands pinning her shoulders down other hands jerking eager cocks.

Her fingers reached back in panic as she felt hands open her cheeks. Her long nails touched her own anus trying to push the seeping head away but it was pointless

"Ugggggggggggggggg!!!"

The stiff member slid into his ass like a stinging injection Emily pursing her lips together in a sensation filled pouting kiss. "OooooooooooHHH!"

She could see her mother knelt doggie a massive hairy bastard pounding up her from behind. As he came in her ass three others dragged her from his spunking cock impatiently; the man howling with frustration his come belching on her slapped butt. She screamed as they rolled her onto her back, she was confused, men pinning her shoulders other pulling her kness up the pushing them to her tits. She didn't understand.

Calista gasped and grunted her weight on her shoulder blades her ass high in an almost trussed position. A plastic funnel was in a man's hand and as she screamed as he pushed the tapered head into her upturned ass.

As Emily thrust forward her ass screaming at each angry rear ruts she shook her head in horror. She had a grandstand view of her mother and the men. Men many men were pissing into her mother anal funnel the urine filling to the brim. She could see it gulping down the nozzle her mother ass void filling with hot convict piss. As the funnel was pulled out her ass spitting yellow rain yet another cock thrust at the entrance to her bowels.

The judge watched with a glazed expression over his face. At his feet his wife was moaning in revolt as her ass spewed piss the ejaculating cock pumping her empty. More were pissing in her face while others pushed their filthy dicks at her beautiful big lips; while over in the corner a mass of bodies fucked his arrogant stepdaughter for dear life. Emily by now was taking cocks in every hole. Sat on the lap of a con she groaned as he made her bounce on his ass buried cock. Another was standing in front of her holding her fantastic thighs apart as he fucked her hole like he was steam train. And finally at her face two more fought to push their cocks into her mouth one after the other.

The trussed Judge could see cocks erupting over her tummy; Emily's hands covered in semen her tits in drool. Men were crying in ecstasy as they hosed inside her ass and pussy, others slapped her face making her eyes blaze in anger and fear. Between his legs Nemeth's cock was as hard as his marble floor.

The Hawaiian man looked at his watch then pointed to his guards to follow as Emily and a crazed mass of men flowed into the kitchen. The leggy babe was fighting but it was pointless. She was flung back onto kitchen the table men pulling her catwalk thighs apart other gripping her tits, neck, shoulders and wrists.

"Now sweetheart," an older con said pulling tins from cupboards looking for a mixing jug, "We're going to feed you." As men pinned her glistening body he began heating things in the microwave while mixing other foods in a bowl. He held up a small silver scoop maybe for ice cream or roast chestnuts. He scooped the warm contents from the bowl syrup making the silver glisten with lubrication.

She wriggled in horror men holding her jaw wide but as the chef neared the scoop hand dropped between her thighs. She strained her neck her world closing in the cold scoop with its warm load trying to open her pussy. Fingers were prising her labia apart the barrel shaped device like a shovel about to fill a railway trains boiler with hot coals.

"Oh God Ooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

By the time her mother had been dragged into the room the come dripping from her chin the men had her daughter how they wanted. Emily was moaning and thrashing legs in a wide split her mound bloated. Her pink lips were prised open in an amazing yawn her pussy stuffed full of warm food. The men had rammed banana, nuts and butter and other filling into her tight twat. More still was been pressed into her anus. Plumbs, frankfurter sausages, squeeze sauce. She was shouting in revolt the men stuffing hard with their fingers, others trying to kiss her lips, others groping and licking her tits.

Her mother went as stiff as the dead shaking her head in denial as they made her drop between her daughter thighs. Her mouth was open in a stunned yawn as they pressed her face onto her daughter's hot oven slit.

"Eat her out you beautiful bitch "they laughed.

Calista's mouth tasted nuts and come as she nibbled in detached obedience. The men were delighted and as she feasted one then another then another fucked her in the ass as she knelt. Emily was struggling to breathe as men spurted come and piss into her mouth. Many men held her head back and shoulders flat fingers prising her mouth wide. She could feel her mother's mouth on her sore stuffed tunnel, but she had more urgent problems as come and piss bubbled out of her own mouth and down her chin. Others were jerking impressive spatters of deposit on her big globe tits. All the while her mothers face was bobbing between her legs covered in slime and mashed food her hair matted with semen.

A chef wasn't satisfied and as Emily tried in vane to hold him away he used a big wooden spoon to scoop mass after mass of mix out of her pussy. Forcing the big wide spoon into her mother mouth like feeding a baby.

Emily was dripping with viscous slime. As she writhed on the table the wooden spoon emptied first her pussy then started on her ass. But she struggled to see through come and piss spray. Her nose snorted bubbles through the semen bath her tummy like a zebra striped costume. Her ass was popping item after item as she tried to empty herself of their amusing deposits before the spoon did. Her mother was grunting like a hog gripping the table her head up now yet another con siring her sore come filled ass.

The spoon con had another idea and as he pulled the siring man away he explained by pushing the spoon with Emily's precious contents up her mother ass.

Judge Nemeth stood with his embarrassed erection the thugs having man handled him into the room. His robe was gone and he looked frail but potent dressed only in knee socks. He groaned as he watched four men unload on his wife as she knelt eyes closed mouth open in obedience. She just wanted to get it over with now. Her soap star high cheek boned features were dripping in come her great looks now awash with male juice.

The Hawaiian pulled his pistol and gripping Calista's hair made her swallow the barrel the woman choking and wriggling in horror.

"Judge fuck your step daughter now or I'll paint the kitchen with her brains."

Nemeth looked at the sprawling leggy girl many hands now releasing her. She rolled off the table screaming pushing exhausted satisfied man away from her. Calista was shaking her head but the judge nodded.

"You fucking bastard!" His stepdaughter screamed. The old man shook his head nearing and she struggled he gripped her wrist like a vice.

"I have no choice," he choked as she though of his other hand. He looked unhinged.

"Let him up inside you bitch," The Hawaiian shouted, "Do it for your mother."

She was shaking her head but men pushed her into a kneeling position, Nemeth down behind her quickly his cock trying to find her hole.

"In her ass!" Came the order as both Calista and Emily shook their heads in desperation.

The hoard of men watched in almost silence as the couple fucked. The sounds echoed around the room. Grunts of the old judge as he vigorously pumped into her tight wobbling ass. Groans of Emily cursing and wailing in disgust and humiliation the man like a stabbing maniac inside her. The sounds of slapping wet flesh, her ass squelching to the food mixed lubricant. And over it all the lamenting gags of her mother as she watched, pistol barrel deep in her come filled mouth.

When the judge came his cock filling his bitch stepdaughter with hot copious spunk Emily threw up the men cheered and her mother feinted.

***

It was uncommonly cold the morning only a few weeks later when the prison gates closed on Don Cesar Mendez. Flanked by his overweight compadres he shrugged off the chill getting into the big black SUV. As he raised the smoked glass and the bullet proof jeep pulled away he embraced his released friends then reached forward to slap the driver on the shoulder

"I am out at last." He laughed. The Hawaiian nodded with an accepting smile as he steered the vehicle out onto the city streets. He had been given the honour of collecting the victorious Don. The main prison gate was surrounded by a media scrum as the world awaited his extraordinary release. But like normal the Hawaiian had done his job exiting through a service entrance.

The Don closet friend and prison confidant also patted the accomplished thug in admiration.

"Your demonstration to the Judge was very effective." He laughed, "well done"

The Hawaiian nodded again handing the latest newspaper to his appreciative passengers.

Cesar grinned at the headline.

"Judge acquits Mendez"

"They are saying his grief has clouded his judgement." Mendez laughed scanning the columns of print. He read out a passage aloud.

"Ever since his wife returned to the states after fears for her safety he has shown true loyalty to his country remaining here to deliberate on the trial. It has cost him dear his wife refusing to return, outraged by his public show of defiance in seeing the trial to its conclusion."

The Hawaiian added. "There are only rumours to what happened that day in the villa. She has threatened to sue any paper that prints them. For us it is irrelevant if she can keep her afternoon with the convicts secret. Either way she has vowed never to return here."

Mendez nodded solemnly. "The judge clearly understood we meant business."

The SUV left the city and as the sun rose the vehicle snaked higher into the hills.

"Where to Don," the Hawaiian asked. The gruff gangster took a puff from his cigar still looking in amusement at the newspaper articles.

"Your home is nearby I'll be your guest for the evening."

The Hawaiian smiled a little surprised. "It would be an honour Don Mendez."

Cesar looked silently at his trusted General sat next to him the big man impassive but like a coiled snake. The Hawaiian wouldn't know till the last moments that they knew his secret. That they'd known for a long time. He was the traitor, the viper in their nest. The disloyal thug was armed but by the time he realised it would be useless to resist. Cesar's men had been at the traitor's villa for hours.

The Hawaiian looked nervous as he helped Mendez from the jeep. It seemed a little quiet. It was a remote hilltop home but there were many cars here unexpectedly. "It looks like my welcoming party is already here," the Don said with a grin

"I would have thought Maria and Esmerelda would be eager to see you," the Hawaiian said apologetic. The Don waved his hand. "Such beautiful daughters my friend I am proud they call me uncle."

The treacherous man would realise too late. As he entered his house the sounds of grunts and groans so recognisable to the deviant henchman abounded. He realised too late the judge was there. He had fulfilled his agreement to acquit as long as the Don rid him of that domineering wife. That had been the deal. The Hawaiian and the cons were Cesars way of doing it. Fucking his own stepdaughter had been an unexpected present and well the Don had found his secret passion for the deflowering younger woman. Something a domineering celeb wife had extinguished over the last two years.

Fucking the Hawaiian mans two daughters while armed men watched had exhausted him and now he lay limp on the chair as both young women fucked ass to ass on their knees the Dons Yankee baseball bat impaled in either's young tight pussies.

Maria groaned in disbelief her hot haven full of bat head, her insides impossible stretched. Her sister felt the ribbed grip banging against her cervix. "Why was this happening to them?"

As the three men entered the room the Cesar knew in moments the traitor would see it all and know the past and future. He'd know the dirty old Nemeth had ridden them raw and how they'd have groaned and gasped like the lawyer bitch as the bat was oiled and forced into them. The Don also knew the Hawaiian man would see the distant future; his daughters years as fuck slaves in some sordid cartel den. And he also knew he'd realise the near future the gun to his temple and the few moments to take it all in before a bullet sent him to deserved oblivion.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12