Come Together: Over Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. She's taken that one before, anally, but never with anything in the front door. I wouldn't have suggested it, only she told me she wanted to try." He lowers his voice. "Ann really likes anal; a lot of times she'll wear a little butt plug, when we are having regular sex."

'Regular sex'. I wonder what that means! Ann enters the kitchen, modestly wrapped in a shorty robe. She opens the fridge, bends to the bottom shelf for a can of soda. The robe rides up, and she wiggles her hips. My cock throbs as I gaze at her rosy exit, snug again, even after the recent intrusion. I idly wonder. . .

Ann pops the top and takes a long drink. I watch her throat muscles as she swallows. She sits sideways on her husband's lap, drapes an arm around his shoulder, tongues his mouth. Whispers in his ear.

Dave hesitates a moment, then says, "Yes, Darling, if you're sure. It's O.K. with me."

Ann stands, turns to me. "Joe, Dave's the only one who's ever fucked my ass. That double dildo scene was a trip to the moon, but I need to try the real thing. I know a lot of guys are turned off by anal sex, so if you don't want to do it, I understand." She wraps her arms round me, holds me tight. Looks into my eyes. "Joe? Fuck my ass? While Dave does my cunt?"

I wonder if she can feel my heart, beating against her breasts. I know she can feel my cock. I can't speak. So I nod. Yes yes yes yes yes.

Dave sits on the sofa, hips at the edge. Ann straddles him, lowers herself, reaches back, and guides him in. Leans forward, kisses him. Brings her lower legs back, locks her feet inside his knees. Her husband is deep within her. He begins to slowly thrust.

"Joe?" Her voice is high, quick, a little frightened. "Lots of lube, please; I'm kinda sore." Dave spreads her cheeks with his hands, and I squeeze the remainder of the tube onto her. Work some in with a finger. Or two. Grease myself, take a step forward, between her husband's legs.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Uh huh. Go slow."

My cock is purple, so engorged with blood, I feel light headed. I put both thumbs against the base, bend it down to the proper angle. Press it against her.

"Push!" she moans.

And I am in! Impossibly tight; bordering on painful. I ease it in an inch, and she stretches to accept me. I can feel Dave sliding in and out, across the Great Divide. I venture deeper. Watch it disappear; I am not sure which is the bigger turn-on, sight or sensation.

"Won't break, Joe," Ann says softly, pulling her mouth from Dave's. Her voice is husky. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

She's sandwiched between us, immobile. Dave and I make up for it; pump, saw, thrust, ram . . . where's the goddamn thesaurus when I need it!

Dave is pistoning, tach at the red line. I use long, languid strokes; withdraw, withdraw, withdraw, slowly, slowly, slowly, feels sooooo goooood. . . Lean forward, plunge, plunge, plunge. Bottom out. Black Hole. Event Horizon. My cock pulses. Pulsar. Super Nova. I hear a ringing in my ears. I pull back, ram forward, bury myself into this incredible woman. Explode. The Big Bang.

I feel her vaginal walls clench Dave's cock; he cries a long, long, "AHHHHHHH!" With a dying Doppler at the end.

Again, Ann arches her back, pants, wails, collapses against her husband. She sobs into his chest; weeps. Over and over, the words softly cascade from her lips. "Oh, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave. . . "

I quietly withdraw from her spent body. Head for the bathroom, leave them to share this moment, alone.

A week later, the phone rings. One man show, I pick up. "Law office," I say.

"Joe? It's Ann."

12