Come with Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite it! Go on! It's right there! She can't move! Bite it!" Todd turns to look at Sam and nearly smacks his face with my boob.

He pulls back a bit and I tell Sam, "Oh no, don't tease if you can't please. Besides, if there is one person here Todd shouldn't take advice from it's you. You think shitting dick nipples is hot and granny midget amputee scat swapping with a goat is your idea or foreplay." This is a long running joke amongst our group. Sam has the widest and strangest selection of porn. We keep trying to come up with some type that he doesn't have. I don't think any one has succeeded yet.

Sam laughs. "Hell they all got boobs! And that shit is hot too! Ok, maybe not the shitting dick nipples bullshit but damn that granny was hot. And amputees need loving too, and they can't fight back!" He salutes me with his beer and I raise mine as well. We clink them together and I take a pull. "Besides, I'd fucking please too if I wasn't afraid you'd whip a dildo out of your bag and shove it up my ass when I wasn't looking. Hell, there's no telling what you got stashed in there if you carry wet naps around all the time!"

I spit my beer out as I try not to laugh and fail. "Damn it man! Now I've got beer all over my skirt. Ya fucker. You did that on purpose."

"Mmmmmm beer and pussy all in one! Lemme help you clean that up then." and he starts to lean forward. I laugh and shove him back. Todd slides back in his chair pulling us both out of reach of Sam. His movement forces me to lean back with him since my arm is still behind him on the chair back. And now around his shoulders as well.

Stu gets Sam's attention, sadly enough by asking about the midget amputee porn. Sam goes into full rant mode and tells how he found the video and everything that happens on it. Todd leans into me a bit and asks, "What happened with you and Sam?"

I turn to look at him and ask, "Why?"

"Cause it seems like something happened. What took you guys so long to get the ammo?"

I look back at the fire and answer, "What does it matter? Afraid I did something Mark wouldn't approve of?" I look at him and he is giving me one of his dark looks. He does not like that answer. I sigh and realize he isn't going to let this drop. "Sam and I have always flirted and razzed. He makes comments I make comments. It means nothing and we both have fun. You should hear him and Mark get into it though. There's more talk of butt sex then on a 6 month underway aboard a sub. Especially when Dave gets in on it." He continues to give me his hard look and doesn't say anything else. But I can feel him getting tense and know he is not going to let this drop. So I tell him a very brief edited version if what happened. I don't want him telling Mark that something happened and getting it wrong. "If it makes any difference I didn't kiss him. We just had a bit of fun." He pulls himself up straighter in the chair and I move my arm from around his shoulders. Not sure if I want to be that close to him if he is going to get pissed about this.

"Wait, so you fooled around with him and didn't kiss him? Why? How does that make sense?"

Not what I expected, but then I am often thrown off guard by Todd. Just when you think you know how he thinks... I sigh. "Cause this thing between him and I have nothing to do with kisses or being close. It is simply about ... well about hormones and reactions and razzing each other. Sam is a bud. I might fool around with buds, but I can't kiss them. I wouldn't want to. And I don't think he wanted to either. It might not make sense to you but that is how I work. I only kiss people I am close friends with and I actually really care for." He shakes his head and turns away, effectively ending the conversation. I know he is mulling this over in his mind but there isn't really anything I can say to explain it. And at that point I am too drunk to try. There are so many things that he would simply not understand about me. And I don't have any reason to explain it to him.

It gets colder, so we build the fire bigger. People move closer and drink more booze. I continue to sit in Todd's lap. I'm not uncomfortable; hell, I'm too drunk to be uncomfortable. And he never indicated he wanted me to move either. Not to mention the warmth of him is nice and keeps the back of me warm as the fire keeps the front of me warm. Everyone is drunk, pretty drunk, or just plain soused. It's a great evening. I get up to use the bathroom, come back and build the fire up some more. I sit there for a bit longer, chatting with Dave. He makes a comment about me being at his knees and just the right height and, "Hey baby, you wanna take a sip off my bottle?" and tips the long necked bottle of Lemoncello towards me while keeping the base up against his groin.

I laugh. "No thanks honey. That's a bit too sweet for my tastes right now." I hold up the cup I'm drinking out of. "And I've got me a fine mixture of yumminess right here."

Dave laughs and moves the bottle. "I thought women liked it sweet though. Are you telling me I've been drinking all that fruit juice for nothing?"

Todd stands up abruptly and we both turn to look at him. "I'm going to go to bed."

I nod and tell him "good night" and so do the others. He stands there a moment and looks at me before turning and walking off. I realize that for some reason I am holding my breath and let it out. Dave gives me a questioning look and I shrug my shoulders. I take Todd's seat, still warm from his body. For some reason that makes me feel sad and tingly. Dave leans over and gives me an inquiring look while shooting a glance at Todd as he climbs in the tent. I look over at him too but he never looks back. "He's not too terribly sociable, ya know. And drinking makes him morose some times too."

"I can see that, but what was his deal with Sam? If looks could kill we'd be cleaning up bits of Sam all over camp."

I shrug my shoulders and take another drink. I shudder. Why do I keep taking drinks that Scott mixes up? You never know what is in it, even after you start drinking it. "He has never seen me around you guys. He really doesn't understand casual flirting. And I usually play it cool around him too. I warned him before we came that I am an outrageous flirt and so are you guys but I don't think he knew what he was getting in to even then."

Dave leans back in his chair. "Ah, that would do it. He knows your husband?"

I nod. "They went to boot camp together. Then they got stationed together too. When his orders came up and he moved to a different base Mark worked to get orders at the same base. They are best friends."

"Makes sense. So he's worried that you might mean more with all this than you actually do. Since he has never seen you flirty and your husband is away. And you've not gotten any nookie."

I nod again. "Something like that, yeah. But, he'll get over it." I stay up and have fun flirting and chatting and just having fun. I'm determined not to let Todd's presence change how I am when I am with my friends. Finally, I am too blitzed and too damn cold and tired to stay up. I say goodnight to the ones still up, Scott and Dave, and head for the tent. I quickly unzip it, wait to see if Todd is going to wake up, and then slip in when he doesn't move.

Todd is laying there under the sleeping bag. I notice that the sleeping bags are both unzipped and spread out as blankets. The extra blankets are spread out on top as well. I kind of smile and think, Ok it's really the only way to share the spares and the combined body heat will keep us warmer. Makes sense. I'm actually more than a little happy to see it arranged that way since I am so cold I can no longer feel my toes. Mountain nights in NC can get damn frigid, even when the day is warm like today was.

I quickly slip into my nightclothes, a belly shirt and my black silky night pants and slip under the covers. Just as I am about to put my head on my pillow I feel Todd move. I hold still, trying not to wake him. His arm slides under the pillow, then no more movement. I lay my head down slowly, now on his arm. He curls his arm and pulls me closer. Our bodies are barely touching. I just lay there and blink for a minute, wondering if he is awake or simply reacting in his sleep. I slowly roll over, not wanting to wake him if he is sleeping.

I move my head just far enough to look at him over my shoulder, and look up into his open eyes. What can I do, really? I just stare at him. I can't think of anything to say. Or even decide if I should say anything. He stares back. I still can't figure out what is going on. Is he completely awake? Does he even know who I am here? Is he about to pull away? I decide, fuck it, he's going to do what he is going to do regardless of what I do. So I turn back and then move back into him a bit more. If he wants to sleep like this it works for me. And I really don't know what to say either. I would hate to be the one that makes him uncomfortable as I am quite happy where I am. So I say nothing and just smile to myself and close my eyes, tipsy, warming up and happy just being held like this. He tightens his arm and snuggles me closer into him and lets out a deep sigh. I figure at this point he had simply half woken up as I lay down on his arm and now he is falling back asleep. Then he speaks.

"I don't understand how you can fool around with Sa -- some one and not kiss him. If you can't kiss him after that then who can you kiss? And how can you not kiss him but still get to that point? And how can you flirt with the others in front of him afterwards. Would you fool around with them too? Have you already fooled around with them?"

I froze. I guess he wasn't asleep after all. And to answer all those questions at once was going to be hard. So I lay there for a minute trying to come up with an explanation he would understand. "I flirt because it is fun. It's what I do. Same with why they flirt back. It means nothing, really, and is just another way for us to razz each other. It's pretty much just razzing with sexual overtones to it. But I've never fooled around with any one here except Sam and that was just today. And that was something that I had given a lot of thought to, too. I might flirt with a lot of guys but I rarely get physical with them. And even more rarely kiss them. Kissing some one is more intimate, I feel. And I am not intimate with any of these guys. I am just... sexual, I guess you would say."

He lies still for a moment, but I'm certain this talk isn't over yet. He wouldn't have had all those questions waiting for me and asked them right after he woke up if he didn't want to have a serious discussion about it. "So, you can flirt with a guy and do nothing with him. You can fool around with a guy and not kiss him. And you can kiss a guy and not want something more from him relationship wise. I trust you have different criteria for each of these. I'm not even sure I would understand the criteria so just tell me, who would you fool around with and kiss?"

This is an easy answer. "Well, obviously Mark. Cause I love him." He nods. "And Crystal, Eva, Rita, Amber, all my girlfriends. Cause I have a comfort level with them. I like them. It doesn't have to be sexual either. Though sometimes it is." I think about it some more. "Stu I might kiss. I've hung out with him and have that connection with him."

He cuts me off. "So, guys you hang out with and feel comfortable with."

"And care about" I add.

He moves a bit as he thinks about that. "Care about how?"

"People that I honestly care about. People that are my real friends. The ones I turn to when I need something. The ones I can talk to. The ones I have a real connection with, not just a carnal response or a fleeting attraction to. Or the guys that I sometimes chat with online or simply know through other friends. My close friends. The people that I would chose to spend my time with time after time and not get bored with them. Stu and I talk fairly often and I have gone down to visit him a few times too. We've talked about his girlfriends. And his sex life. I probably know more about his sex life than any one else. So while I am comfortable enough with him to kiss him, I wouldn't take it any farther. We would never mesh well together and I am honestly not sexually attracted to him at all. Another reason I could kiss him. I know and he knows nothing else would come of it. So it would be more of a friendly kiss then anything because there is nothing more between us and never will be."

He nods again, and I can feel him staring at me. I know he is thinking all this over and wait for him to ask another question. Then he slowly pulls me over so I am lying on my back and facing him. He has risen up on his elbow and looks down at me. In the dark I can barely see his face, just an outline cast by the glow of the fire. I try to see his eyes to tell what he is thinking and I am caught by surprise as he starts to lean forward. I pull back as far as I can while lying flat on my back with his arm under me and put a hand on his chest. "And the one thing I do NOT do is take advantage of any of those friends when they are drunk and not thinking right."

He stops and blinks at me. Then he pulls back a bit as if offended. "I'm not drunk."

"Sure you're not." I laugh, "Then why are you acting like this now? You've never made a move like this before, and I seriously doubt that you have ever even thought about it." His eyes drop to my lips. I can see him following them as I talk. It's a bit disconcerting, especially since it makes me want to say to hell with my morals and just do want I want to. But I can't. I can't do that to Todd. I know he is just acting like this because he is drunk and maybe even curious and...

"Who says I haven't?"

I stare at him, wondering if I heard him correctly. I know there is no way he just said what I think he just said. Todd? No way. He lies on his back beside me. Now it is my turn to prop up on my elbow and look down at him.

"I'm still human, Julia. No matter how much I might fight it. And I am still a man, and you are still a woman. And I might not let them get away from me or act on them but I do still think about these things. As if I could help it when I know that with Mark deployed you would probably not be... adverse to it. And I don't have to worry about scaring you off or pissing off Mark or screwing up. I could just do it. Enjoy it. And not have to over think it either. I just... I knew you could be with some one else, but I wasn't sure if you could be with me. Or your friends or what. Or what process you used to pick the guys you would be with or if you even wanted to or..."

I put my hand over his mouth to stop him. "Todd, if I had ever even thought that you wanted to... Hell, I like you. And respect you and trust you. You are pretty much perfect. Except for the fact that you don't, or didn't, want to do anything casual and... Hell man, you've known I am allowed to play nearly as long as I have. I told you. And you never seemed to think anything about it or made any sign that you would want to. I just didn't know how you would feel about it. I know I am not your type at all so I didn't think twice about it, really. And I didn't want to make you uncomfortable by saying anything and possibly letting slip that I have a slight crush on you." His eyebrows jumped at that. I laughed. "What? I can't be attracted? You're a great guy. You are also one of the very few guys I would trust to have my back. And, I dunno. I like you. I trust you. And you are lots of fun to be around, too. Why wouldn't I? But I don't want things to get weird between us, either. Or weird when Mark comes home. I like our relationship as it is. But I wouldn't mind if it was a bit more physical, either. Just every now and then, of course."

"So, friends with benefits." he spoke underneath my hand. I nodded and moved my hand. He took my hand in his and set it on his chest. "I can understand that. And I am pretty sure I'm comfortable with it too. You want me because I'm a man. I want you because you are a woman. Things won't change between us because of any of this. There are no deeper emotions between us then this."

And with that he rose up and kissed me. I jumped a bit, but quickly got over my surprise as I leaned down to meet him and return the kiss. What he has said was not in the least romantic. But it was the truth. And romance was not what either of us wanted, or had to give. This was a mutual desire and need. Not so much for each other, but just because we were both human and had needs; the need for the touch of some one else. It was all wrapped up in that first kiss. And what a kiss. I had wanted it for so long. The touch of lips on mine. I love my husband. But I crave the touch. If I can't have Mark, then what could be better than a friend I trusted? A friend we both trusted? He started to pull back, I ran my hand up the back of his head and pulled him closer, leaning down into him and opening my mouth as I did so and running my tongue across his. Oh, so good. Our mouths moved, he moaned, nearly a growl, and leaned into it farther his hand sliding up my arm to my back pulling my body closer and crushing our mouths together. I couldn't hold back any longer. Too long I had toed the line and held back, walked on eggshells and bit my tongue to make sure I didn't make him uncomfortable. No more.

I bit his tongue instead. He jerked. Then flipped us over and rolled on top of me. His leg slid between mine. I had gotten a release earlier but not like this. Not this kind. It had been physical without any real closeness. It was good, but barely more than masturbation. This was body on body, and what I had really craved all along. I rubbed against his leg and ran my other hand down his back, lightly scratching my nails down his skin. Skin? Oh, apparently he never put a shirt on before going to bed and I had just missed it under the sleeping bag. Oh my, things just heated up a bit more as I felt his skin slide across my stomach as he slid in closer without breaking the kiss.

I finally pulled back with a gasp and he did the same. Just enough time to get some air before we both dove back into the kiss. My body was alive with sensation. I couldn't stop moving. I ground up into his leg, my leg between his as well and felt him hard and stiff against my thigh. I shivered. There was no massive connection like I have with my husband who can make me quiver with a look or come with a kiss. There was no connection between our souls. But there was heat. And that was all we needed. I no longer cared about anything except how it felt to hold and be held. To touch and be touched. I simply enjoyed the feel of it all. I just enjoyed without holding back. I let my body do what it wanted to do for months now. I writhed underneath him and pulled him closer.

I ride his body above me as he rides mine. His other leg slid over mine and he nestled between my thighs. The only thing separating us was the thin fabric of my pajama bottoms and his cotton shorts. I could feel the heat of him against me and it made me moan. The heavy weight pressed up against my crotch. Only one thing feels like that and there is no way to mimic it when you are alone in your bedroom. Then he slowly ground it down into me and I moaned into his mouth.

I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I pulled my mouth away from his and arched my hips into the feel of it, pushing back against him. I gasped for air and couldn't stop myself from rubbing against him. Reveling in the feel of his hard cock nestled up against me. The weight of a hard man on top of me, above me, there is nothing else like it. I think he caught on then. Or maybe he too missed the feel of it. He put his hands down on either side of my head and pushed himself up causing his hips to push down further and I spread my legs wider. I was soaked. The pants were soaked. I couldn't even start to think any more. And I didn't want to. He rocked against me again, sliding himself up and down just a bit. I could feel the hard line of him perfectly lined up with my slit, rubbing against me with every thrust. After nearly 4 months of no contact at all this is nearly too much.