Come with Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped around the tree but didn't come any closer. Apparently he wasn't too sure I wasn't going to pull the gun on him. I couldn't blame him though, as I wasn't sure myself at that moment. I put my hand down flat on my leg though. I was angry enough that holding a gun was a very bad idea. "I wanted to make sure you were ok. I could hear you crying so I came up to check on you."

"I'll be fine. I don't need anything from you. You've done enough already." The double meanings were not lost on him.

"I told him what he needed to know. I know it hurt him to hear it, but it would have hurt him more to find out afterwards that you were hurting the whole time he was gone. He was upset enough when he learned how bad you had gotten while he was in California. He told me you were sick the whole time and that was why he asked me to keep an eye on you this time. He didn't tell me how you were sick or why though. All I did was do what he asked me to, so I told him that you were acting the same way he said you were acting last time. I also told him you seemed better this morning. More like yourself. Less fuzzy headed. Then he asked if we had done anything last night. I told him we had. I also told him that you had fooled around with Sam too."

"Holy shit! You blabbed everything didn't you?! Why in the world would you do that? Don't you realize how hearing that shit hurt him? I've kept this crap from him the whole time. The whole time we have been married so he wouldn't worry while he was deployed. Now you go off and ruin the whole damn thing and have him worried about me,"

"He has a right to be worried about you! He is your husband! Just like you worry about him because you are his wife. He just wants to make sure you are ok. He was worried about you before he left. Why else would he tell me to keep an eye out for those things? He already suspected."

I'd never heard Todd raise his voice before. I might have been shocked but I was too pissed to think about it. I stepped forward and put my finger in his face, "And if you had kept your mouth shut he would have stopped worrying too. And he wouldn't worry if he got deployed again either. Now he is going to worry every time he leaves. And he is going to be hurt knowing that his job hurts me. And that is your fault."

Todd grabbed my hand and yanked it away from his face, twisting my arm to the side. "Not if he knows you are taking care of yourself, he won't. If you would just do as he asked he wouldn't worry so much about you."

I yank my finger back. "Don't you mean if you take care of me? Or maybe, if I take care of you. Because I can take care of myself thank you. I don't need you to help."

He laughed. "Maybe you don't need me to take care of you. But you sure as hell want me to, don't you? You're wet right now even as your scream at me, aren't you?" he nearly spit the last part out at me he was so angry.

I didn't even have time to think about it before my hand slapped his face. The shock of it traveled all the way up my arm and I realized that it had been a full swing. For a split second I was horrified that I had hit a friend. Then I realized that I had never had a friend speak to me is such a way before and I got over it. Hell, I started to bring my arm back for a back handed slap. But that pause was all Todd needed. He grabbed my arm and used it as a handle to twist me in and pin me against his chest.

"Maybe I deserved that slap for what I said. But that doesn't mean I have to take two of them. It also doesn't mean that I was wrong.' His voice was lower now, calmer, but there was still a hint of anger and heat to it. "You may not need me. But you do need a guy. And maybe I don't have to have it the way you do, but I do miss it. And if you need it and I want it, why can't we have it together? At least this way we will both be with people we know and trust. I am like you in that I don't want to be with random people. I have to at least have some kind of connection with them. You are at least my friend, if I haven't pissed you off too much already. If you can't ask your friends for help, then who can you ask?"

I try to twist away from him but he catches me by the right elbow with my left arm still pinned behind my back pressing me against him. I could try to yank away but I prefer to keep my joints connected. My right hand is just about the waist band of his jeans. I could hurt him enough to make him let go of me, probably, but I don't want to hurt him. He isn't hurting me, just keeping me there. I don't like it, but I can't fight him without really fighting him. All I can do is look at him as he stares down at me.

"I hate to have to ask favors from my friends."

My joke falls flat as he scowls at me. "Then what if your friend asked you for a favor? Would you turn away a friend in need? I won't."

I could feel how happy it would make him. I feel it as my body betrays me yet again and start to relax against him. My head drops against his chest and he leans down and whispers against my neck, "And we already know we work well together." He grazes a light almost delicate kiss down the side of my neck right along my hot spot. My back arches of its own accord as I respond to that touch. But I am still in control, at least a little, and I push back and down to pull myself from his hold. I quickly step back to get away from him and hold out my hand to stop him, knowing he would immediately reach for me.

I push his hand away from me as I say, "It's not that I don't need it. I simply don't want to need it. I don't want to have to do this. I only want to be with Mark. I want to be able to wait for him to get home. I want to not do more than what I have already done. Can you understand that?"

Todd nods. "I can understand you not wanting to go farther. Hell, since you are married to a good friend of mine, I am even happy to hear that you don't want to have sex with other men. However, since you are also a friend of mine, it worries me to know that you are actually hurting yourself trying to be faithful to him. And I want you to know that I am there for you both in case you do finally have to do more. I would be willing to rise to the occasion if needed."

I laugh. How could I not? After all that had happened, he still remembered the quip I had made the day before and even tried to make things lighter by cracking a joke. I lean against the tree, wondering how this day could get any weirder. Yesterday, I never would have thought any of this would have happened, let alone all of this. Todd offering to be my fuck buddy was probably one of the strangest things that had happened to me in a long time. "You don't know what you are asking to get yourself in to, Todd."

Oh yeah, this was going to be fun to try and explain, too. I didn't want to see his face as I said it so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I realized I had to say it even as I really didn't want to. Hell, I didn't want to do any of this. Few things embarrass me, but having to talk about this like this was definitely beyond my comfort levels. But, I may as well get it all out now, while I was already talking about it all. It's not like he doesn't know now I'm a serious sex fiend.

"Once I get started I won't want to stop for a long time. You saw that last night apparently when I was sleeping. And that was with the idea of not fucking still in my head. Once I do have sex I'll want it several times a day for at least a few days. It's like I have to get my numbers back up or something. I'll be raring to go all the time. And I can get rather adamant about it too." I felt him move to stand in front of me and lean forward.

"And I have a few years of celibacy to work off too. I can't say I will keep up, since I have obviously never seen you raring to go. But I will do my best at least. And really, who else are you going to turn to? All of the guys you trust enough to do anything with are at least 4 hours away. I'm right down the street. Logistically, I am the best option. Realistically, you know I am clean. I haven't been with any one in years and I have to get tested every six months as part of the mandated physical. I've tested clean every time. I had a vasectomy so you don't have to worry about that. I also have only yours and your husband's best interests at heart. And it would be benefiting us both with this arrangement too."

Trust Todd to think of it that way. Not that I hadn't already thought of it, but at least I knew him well enough to know he would think of it too. He slid his hands down my sides to my hips and leaned in farther, causing me to open my eyes. His voice dropped in pitch till it nearly rumbled out, "Hell I'm even right here, right now in case you need it." Hearing him talk like that made me want it. I clenched my jaw as he leaned his body against mine and let me feel how obliging he really was. I slid my hands up his sides as well and under his shirt. I ran my hands along the smooth skin of his waist and pulled him harder against me as I pushed back with my hips. I had been good too long with too much temptation.

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

He smiles and leans down for a gentle kiss that quickly turns into something almost savage. The heat that wasn't pooling in my crotch raced across my skin until I felt like I was on fire with need. A need that I had kept banked since that morning. I start pulling at his shirt, pulling it up his chest so I can touch the skin underneath. I am more than half frantic with need as I pull away from his lips and kiss a trail down his chest. I quickly undo his belt. I drop to my knees as I pull his zipper down. I quickly yank down his pants and his boxers. As soon is his cock is free, I wrap one hand around it then quickly follow with my lips and tongue.

He groans as I start sucking. I use the other hand to tug his pants down farther over his hips and down to his knees. As soon as I can, I grab his balls with my other hand and lift them so I could suck and lick them. I massage them with one hand and work the shaft up and down with the other. I look up the length of his body and see him grab the tree with both hands. His fingers start digging in. His hips start moving back and forth. He grimaces then opens his eyes and sees me watching him.

"I had to fend you off all night, so it isn't going to take much this time." I smile at the thought and gave a happy hum as I slip his cock back into my mouth. He groans so I hum again. He throws his head back and I watch all the muscles, from his thighs up, tighten and strain as he nears orgasm. Then his hands shoot down and grab me under the arms. I barely have enough time to release him before he pulls me to my feet. He plants a hard kiss against my lips. Then he spins me around and pulls my skirt up.

"But I'm not going without you." he rasps into my ear. He starts laying kisses and nibbles on the side of my neck; as one hand fights its way under the skirt and the other slides up under my bra to cup my breast.

I shudder against him but still think enough to say, "No actual sex."

"Fine." His voice was still low and gruff with need and heat. He slides his finger over my already wet and swollen clit and starts rubbing it. At the same time he starts rubbing his hard cock along the crease of my ass. I lean my head back against his shoulder and turn to give him better access to my neck. My legs are getting shaky. I use one hand to brace myself against the tree. His thrusts make it harder to hold myself upright. My other hand grabs hold of his leg, to pull him in closer and harder and he slides along behind me. I barely have time to realize I am about to orgasm before it runs through me. I fall forward farther and have to use both hands to hold myself up.

The hand leaves my clit and slides down farther into my now sopping pussy. He slides a single finger inside and fucks me with it a few times before he pulls it away and slides it up my ass crack. I realize that he was using my own juices to make things slicker for himself; rubbing against my ass. I arch my back, so he can more easily access it from behind. Carefully, oh so carefully, he slowly slides his cock down my ass till it was no longer touching.

Then he slowly moves forward again. His cock slides along my pussy lips. It moves easily through the juices. Until he is as far forward as he can go. His chest is flat against my back and his hips are pressed tight against the tops of my ass cheeks. Never once does he arch his hips to try to get inside. He just keeps slowly moving it back and forth, teasing me with his cock and getting soaked in fluids to make his ride easier. My legs are trembling long before his other hand comes down from my breast and starts grinding against my clit again.

The pressure and pleasure from that made me want to buck my hips but if I moved it would send his cock into my waiting pussy. And I was not willing to go that far. Not yet. Maybe not ever. I marvel at his patience and sneakiness though. He made it so it would be my move, literally, that would cause us to have real sex. At the same time he also made sure that I would want. Now if I give in to the orgasm that is mounting, I am sure to rock just right and push him in as well. Instead I let the orgasm build and build as he continues to slowly tease us both. I can feel him starting to lose control though as he starts twitching. I hold myself as still as I can. I refuse to be the first to break. Instead I take my hand and slip it along my pussy with his dick, getting it soaked in juices too. I feel him start to arch, to put his cock in, but I cup it from the underside and keep it just barely away from the opening. At the same time, I increase the amount of pressure against his dick so he would be getting more sensation as well.

I keep my hips still, but I let the rest of me writhe and move. I also manage to keep my pussy clamped tight to stave off my own full orgasm; even as it lets me have little ones one right after the other. Finally, Todd reaches the end of his patience and pulls back away from my pussy and back to the crease of my ass. He uses his arm around my waist to pull me harder back against him even as his finger picks up speed and pressure. He starts slamming into my ass as his dick slides between us; soaked in my lube. As soon as he does this, and it is safe to let go, a huge orgasm rolls through me and nearly tears a scream from my throat. I close my mouth around it so it only comes out as something close to a growl

I hear a similar one come out of Todd's throat. I start slamming back against him as well. Clenching my ass cheeks to hug him tighter and pushing away from the tree with both arms now to lean my upper body back against his chest. He wraps his other arm around my chest and buries his face in my neck; as he bites down just above my shoulder as he came. The bite pushes me over the edge and my vision washes out. I am over come with the feel of it all. The hard cock coming against my ass; the finger, convulsing now, on my pussy; the teeth in my neck; the sound of him orgasming; and the feel of my nails raking through the bark of the tree in front of me, all merge into a carnal surge of satisfaction. Then it is all gone. I feel my body relax again and I slowly crumple to my knees.

Todd follows me down, now gently holding me against him as we both try to recover from such a hard orgasm. Or in my case, tries to recover from more than a few orgasms. Todd slumps off to one side and pulls me along; so I am half sitting in his lap and leaning back against him instead of sitting in the dirt on my bare ass and leaning against a tree. I even had enough working brain cells at this point to think that was awfully nice of him. I turn my head enough to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, I needed that."

He pats my arm. "My pleasure." See, I can still be funny.

We slowly disentangle ourselves and figure out how to use our legs again. My skirt is soaked. I look down at it and shake my head. There is no fixing it out here and I can't imagine how we are going to get back to camp without being seen. I look back at Todd. He managed to keep his pants dry since they were around his ankles at the time. "Cripes. How am I going to hide this now? My skirt is soaked. And I have nothing with me to clean up. All I have is my gun."

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a small cloth. "This is all I have. And I use it to wipe down my gun so it has oil on it. Not a good idea." I start looking around hoping to find something of any use but there is nothing. I pick up my gun and wipe the dirt off the slide.

"Well hell, can I at least use your cloth for my gun?" Todd hands me his cloth and I start to carefully rub down the barrel to make sure no moisture is left on it from its time in the grass. Figuring there is no reason to hang around here, I start to slowly make my way back down the hill to the campsite. Todd follows. I remember something from another camping trip we had taken near here and stop. "If I remember correctly, there is a small creek over that way a bit." It's so sad, but I can tell already that I am starting to think more clearly. It is like a fog is slowly being lifted from my brain. I shake my head and start heading towards where I think I remember the creek being. Todd follows me over the hill. We wander along for a bit and finally find the creek. It was a bit bigger than I had remembered too. I step down into the creek bed and slip my skirt down over my hips. I quickly rinse the marks off of it and splash water on to my thighs to rinse them as well. I look up at Todd and see that he is just standing there.

"Aren't you going to rinse off?" I ask.

"That's what undershirts are for."

I laugh. "That is pretty gross, dude. Remind me not to ever touch one of yours, if that is what you use it for." He shrugs. "No seriously, that is pretty icky. Take it off and rinse it in the water. If not you are going to be walking around smelling like spunk all day."

He shrugs again. He does that a lot. "Who is going to smell it?"

I laugh. Yeah, I do that a lot too. Then I realize that I again feel better than I had before. It is almost like recovering from a fever. Every time I feel a little bit better.

"I'll smell it. And then I will be thinking of nothing but raping you; so long as I have to smell that. And you still have some on your skin too, I am sure. Beside, it will dry and get gross on the fabric. We were pretty messy back there."

He smiles when I say 'rape' but starts to climb down into the creek bed any way. "If it will make you feel better and stop you from raping me."

I finish rinsing my skirt out as he strips off his over shirt and undershirt. He sets the over shirt on a nearby log hanging over the embankment and starts rinsing the lower part of his shirt. I fan out my skirt and find a patch of sunlight to lay it in while I wait for him. It's thin black rayon, so it should dry fairly quickly. That is the reason why I wear it camping, too. Easy wear clothing at its finest.

I put my hands behind my butt to protect it and lean against the log that Todd's shirt is hanging from. I cross my ankles and just enjoy the view before me. I watch him as he squeezes water from his shirt and uses it again to clean himself off. The poor guy has to wash off his belly even. We really did make a mess. I realize, as he is doing this, that this is the first time I have seen his bare chest. Last night there was barely any light. This afternoon he kept his shirt on. We live near the beach, but have never gone swimming together. We've known each other for years now, but he is just so reserved. Or, he was. Maybe he still is. I have no clue what is going on any more.

This is all so very odd. I watch him as he finishes washing himself off. Even after everything we have done, he still keeps his back to me as he cleans off his genitals. I am finally not surprised by something he has done today. Things are looking up. I smile as I watch him. I can see the muscles in his shoulders moving as he rinses the shirt in the water. The sunlight seems to bring everything into focus. This guy has offered himself to me. Todd has offered himself to me. I know how reserved he is. To say and do everything he has done so far had to be rough on him. He likes his boundaries. And he has just crashed through a lot of those in order to help me out. I could never fall for a guy like him, but I do like him more now. He turns to look at me and I smile back at him.