Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

He stepped in front of her again, towering over her. She could see his penis was fully erect and stretching the material of his shorts. She closed her eyes for a moment. When she did, she heard Frank sliding his shorts off. The material hit the floor with a soft thud.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Frank said firmly.

Fiona complied right away, eyes still shut. She felt the head of his cock press against her tongue. It was smooth and warm. Fiona's nipples pressed against her bra, protruding noticeably through her dress. She felt aroused. One of Frank's hands was on the back of her head. He grabbed her hair and used it to pull her forward. As her lips pressed against his cock she opened her eyes. She saw Frank standing in front of her. His hand was wrapped around his penis, guiding it into her mouth. Her lips stretched around his girth, its length filled her mouth.

First Frank moved her head back and forth, gently tugging on her hair. Frank had followed her request. He was making her suck his hard cock. She was almost powerless to stop him. The ribbon that immobilized her wrists and ankles also connected them. She could not stand.

Frank's movements became stuttered. Fiona tasted a bit of cum leaking into her mouth. Frank pulled her head back, resting just the tip of his dick on her lips. She realized he wanted this to last a little longer. He let go of her hair, moving his hand to her breast. His hand slipped inside her blouse, then between bra and her breast. Frank gently tugged on the pink rosette of her nipple. Between her legs she felt her muscles tighten.

His hand was back on her head, but this time to hold it still. Frank's hip pushed forward. His wet penis slid through his hand and into her mouth. He continued to thrust in and out of her mouth. After a minute or two his movements became jerky. Fiona knew he was getting close. Frank put both his hands her head. He pushed forward until his penis filled her mouth. He made one final thrust. Just as his cock entered her mouth she felt him jerk. The first stream went down her throat. Frank's hips jerked back and the second spurt went all over her lips. Fiona quickly wrapped her mouth around the head of Frank's cock and the final stream flooded into her mouth. She rubbed her tongue against his shaft, milking every drop out of him. When his penis slipped out of her mouth, she made a show of licking his cum of her lips, smacking her lips and tongue loudly.

Frank reached down and pulled Fiona to her feet. He grabbed her head with both hands and kissed her passionately. He stepped behind her and released her wrists. A quick tug on the ribbon released the knot around her ankles. Fiona leaned back against him. Slowly, Frank unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Fiona smiled as her breasts tumbled free of the clothing. Frank slid her skirt to the floor, then wrapped her hands around Fiona's waist.

One of his hands engulfed her breast, pinching her nipple between his fingers. He firmly caressed her breast. With his other hand he stroked between her legs. His fingers slid easily inside her. First one, then two, and finally three fingers spread her lips apart and filled her. Frank's thumb brushed against her clit. His lips brushed against her neck, covering it with soft kisses.

For the second time that night Fiona felt her legs become like rubber. Frank's arms held her tightly, and he continued to stroke and caress her. Suspended in Frank's embrace she moaned loudly as she reached her orgasm, then went limp in his arms.

The weight of the day suddenly came crashing down on Fiona. She felt exhausted.

"So tired, " she moaned.

Frank scooped her up in his arms and carried her to bed. He tucked her in and lightly kissed her on the lips

"Sweet dreams, see you in the morning."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank slowly opened his eyes. The first the he saw was Fiona straddling him. She was still completely naked. Her hair was tied back in a single pony tail. A seductive grin was on her face. Frank's eyes focused on her tits. The sight of her erect nipples sent a tingle down his spine.

Her left hand was pulling his half erect penis through the fly of his shorts.

" I woke up horny," she explained, stroking his cock to a full erection.

" Have I told you lately that I love you?" Frank asked, clearing the last bit of sleep from his head.

"You are about to prove it, in the mood for something a little different?"

"Do I really have a choice?" he said, answer her question with a question.

"No.So, so shut up and enjoy the ride."

Fiona leaned forward, dragging her breasts against his body. She started at his hips and did not stop until he nipples brushed against his face.

"That was fun, " she squealed, "let's do it again." She moved back down and repeated the move. Frank especially liked the feeling of his cock between her tits. He lifted his head to enjoy the sight of his penis in her cleavage. This time she stopped with her breasts lightly touching his chest. Fiona pinned Frank's wrists with her hands, and pressed her lips against his, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She pulled back and grinned at him.

"I had the strangest dream." she said.

"You going to tell me about it?"

"Maybe, but first I'm going to fuck you like never before."

Fiona moved so her thighs were against Frank's hip. Still pinning him down she rocked back and forth, rubbing her erect nipples against his chest. Occasionally she would lean forward enough to almost touch Frank's lips with one of her breasts. Each time she pulled back, teasing him. Frank strained against her, but she held him down firmly. Fiona pressed her pussy against the shaft of Frank's hard cock and began to slide back and forth. Soon his penis was wet and slick from rubbing against her. She tilted her hips so that her clit rubbed against the head of his cock.

For Frank it was sweet torture. Fiona firm, round breasts swayed in front of him, just out of reach. If he lifted his head, he could see the lips of her pussy wrapped around the shaft of his cock. The head of his dick glistened as Fiona pressed her wet folds of flesh again him. She had saturated his entire penis, and she easily slide back and forth on it.

"You like it when I fuck you like this?" she asked.

"Oh yes, make me your bitch," Frank replied.

"Beg me to make you come"

"Please fuck me till I come Fiona, You're so hot and wet!"

"Tell me you love my cunt!" she shouted at him.

"I love your cunt Fiona, it feels so good!"

Fiona continued grinding against Frank, never taking him inside her. The feeling of Frank's erection against her lips and clit was amazing. She really felt like she was fucking him. She could feel her muscle begin to contract in a wonderful way. She began to understand why Frank like to look at her during sex. Fiona picked up speed, thrusting her hips harder and faster against Frank. She had never had an orgasm in quite this way before, and she doubted Frank had either. For her, it started between her legs. It was an almost electric feeling. I spread through her torso, to her breasts. The feeling continued down her arms and legs. Her thrusting became awkward, almost clumsy. She doubled her efforts. The faster she moved, the better it felt. She looked down at Frank. He was clearly close to orgasm. The muscles in his arms and chest were tense. Fiona looked down at his cock just as he exploded. The first stream went almost to his chest, the second one sprayed across his ribs. The last one pooled around his navel. Fiona pressed her breasts against him, smearing the cum all over his body. The she pressed her tits against his face.

"Suck it!" she commanded, pushing her nipple against his lips. Frank opened his mouth. His tongue swirled all over her breast. She moaned loudly as Frank licked the hard pink flesh. She was still thrusting against him, but a bit slower. Fiona shifted so her other breast was against his face. He dutifully opened his mouth, covering as much of her tit as he could. Satisfied, Fiona sat up.

"Where did that come from?" Frank asked, still panting a bit.

"I wanted a money shot. I figure what's good for the goose is good for the gander," she replied with a grin.

"I never thought I would say this, but you might be watching too much porn."

"No such thing, did you like cleaning me up like a little bitch?" she replied.

"I guess, " Frank conceded, " if I say no I will be a hypocrite, seeing as I like to come in your mouth. So I guess the answer is I loved it,"

"That's my good boy," she said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips.

Fiona lay down next to Frank. It felt like she had done five hundred sit ups, and she was supposed to be at the gym in twenty minutes.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12