Comforting Aunt Sadie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTallon
JTallon
110 Followers

Looking up Carol watched her brother's cock sliding rapidly in and out of their cousin bent over the table not three feet away. She was holding onto the table with one hand while her other was busy rubbing her clit. She was moaning with every thrust of Bill's cock, and getting close to coming. When her orgasm did strike, it was almost violent and she practically screamed her delight. The convulsions of her orgasm set bill into his own, pumping streams of hot cum into her pussy with every jerky thrust. As their convulsions subside, Bill slips free stepping back on wobbly legs and practically falls into a chair. He and his father's seed leaving a sticky trail down Lisa's legs.

Carol was riding slowly up and down her father's shaft, Sadie knelt on the floor sucking Bill's deflated cock into her mouth, while Pam helped Lisa move further onto the table on her back. Setting her niece's feet apart so her knees were bent and her legs spread wide, she zeroes in on her dripping cunt lapping up the tangy mixture. If any one had told her a week ago she would be watching, let alone taking part in any of this, she would have thought them mad. But she was thoroughly enjoying the new arrangement. Her attention suddenly returned to the moment as Carol squealed in orgasm on her father's cock, and he pumped her full of his hot cum. Lisa began squirming under Aunt Pam's probing tongue, and Bill shot his second load into Aunt Sadie's mouth.

After a few moments of recovery amongst laughter and hugs, Pam and Sadie started breakfast while the others headed for quick showers. Freshly fucked, clean, and dressed, they returned to the dining room and settled to a hearty breakfast. After which Pam and Sadie got their showers in, while the kids took care of the dishes, and Steve headed for the den with a cup of coffee and the newspaper.

Dishes done, the girls headed for Carol's room, Bill for a friends. Pam and Sadie sat about the kitchen table for a while talking, and Steve went out to mow the lawn. Just another typical day in suburbia. As far as the neighbors knew. Bill returned home about two and a few minutes later said his goodbyes to his aunt and cousin. That night, Bill was just dozing off when Carol crawled in next to him reaching for his cock. Stroking him hard she quickly mounted him and they got in a quick fuck before falling asleep in each others arms.

JTallon
JTallon
110 Followers
12