Comforting Cassadee

Story Info
Security guard saves Cassadee Pope from a gang rape.
1.8k words
3.82
11.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

I had been having a fairly uneventful week so far working security at the annual CMA Music Fest in Nashville, but that all changed pretty quickly when I turned a corner in the back lot where all the artist buses are and heard an attractive brunette, who I couldn't make out at the time, screaming for help as three guys pulled her into her bus.

I wasn't sure who the girl was from that far away, but seeing as how they were pulling her into a bus, it was clear to me that she had to be a country singer, so I quickly raced over to the bus and heard the girl begging them not to rape her as I tried to break down the door of the bus.

By the time I picked the lock on the bus to get inside since the rapists had locked it behind them, I saw two of the punks holding the girl, who by now I could tell was Cassadee Pope, down on the bed in her very own bus, while the leader of the gang was sliding his dick into her pussy, about to start raping her.

"Relax and enjoy it bitch, because we're all three getting a turn at this pussy before we're done," he taunted her, not seeing me coming up behind him as he started to have his way with her.

"POLICE! FREEZE!" I shouted just as the guy started thrusting into her, causing the other two to scatter like rats from a sinking ship while the ringleader scurried to gather himself and leave, begging me not to arrest him.

"It was them...they talked me into this...I would never do something like this..." he pleaded with me as Cassadee covered herself up and scrambled to find a towel to wrap herself in since the clothes she had been wearing were ripped, torn and on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"Just get out of my sight before Ms. Pope has me put you away for life scum," I told the guy as he ran off the bus, having hopefully learned his lesson as Cassadee sat back down on the bed and started to cry.

"T-thank y-you..." she whispered softly to me as I held her in my arms, trying to hide my own growing erection due to the fact that I knew Cassadee was still naked under the towel, "they said they were going to take turns raping me...I don't know what I did to them-".

"Cassadee...calm down...it's over now and they'll never hurt you again..." I whispered to her before she could finish as I felt her snuggle a little closer to me and start to relax, "and my name's John. Just in case you would like to thank the guy who saved you."

"You are my hero," she whispered in my ear as she tried to pull herself together, still snuggled next to me, "and I wish there was a way that I could properly thank you John."

"I can think of a few ways Cassadee," I softly said to her as I looked her deep in her eyes and laid a kiss on her, surprising her at first, until she put her hands on the back of my head and started to kiss me back, rapidly forgetting that she had a boyfriend, which wasn't exactly a secret around town, "but only if you want to, baby."

"MMM...MMM...stop...I can't do this..." she whispered when she felt me laying her down on the bed and getting on top of her, pushing me off as she got up and went to the bathroom at the back of the bus, leaving me to think that that was all that I was going to get out of her.

Or that's what I thought, anyway.

"Hey John..." she whispered to me as she returned to the bed, "I was just thinking...how about I thank you by letting you have what they thought they were going to get baby?"

"Son of a bitch you're sexy," I moaned as I caught my breath, pushed her down on the bed and straddled her, kissing her deeply as I removed the towel, letting it fall to the foot of the bed as she began to tug at my clothes and reached for my dick as I ran my hands over her pussy lips.

"OHGOD...keep going..." she moaned as I played with her pussy, pretty sure it was only the adrenaline rush of what she almost went through and me saving her from it that was causing her to act this way, but I was going to do my best to see just how far it would get me with her.

"Come on Cassadee...suck it for the guy who saved you baby..." I whispered in her ear as she pushed me down and got to her knees on the bed, wrapping her lips around my dick and going to work on it.

"MMM..." she purred in my ear as she sucked it, her eyes closing and her hands putting a death grip on my dick as I placed my hands on the back of her head and guided her a little further down onto it.

"SHIT...you're such a great little cock sucker Cassadee..." I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick, her tongue sliding over the tip of it as I began to fuck her face just as I was hoping to be fucking her pussy later.

"OHGOD...just like that Cassadee baby...gonna cum soon..." I whispered as she worked me over for a little longer, her fingers playing with my balls as I slid my dick to the back of her throat and gave her a couple more thrusts.

"FUCK...here it comes baby...swallow it for me..." I hissed as I shot my cum to the back of her throat, causing her to briefly choke on it before she recovered and began to swallow it all down as I backed my dick away from her mouth.

"I've only been with one guy in my life...and that's my boyfriend..." she softly whispered to me as we made out on the bed in her bus and I climbed on top of her, running my dick along her tight pussy lips as I kissed her neck and sucked on her tits, sensing she was having second thoughts about going all the way with me.

"I want to fuck you tonight Cassadee...but I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, either," I whispered to her as I kissed her neck again, feeling her lifting her hips off the bed as I ran my dick over her slick cunt again.

"OHGOD...YES...more..." she purred as I kept on working over her tits and slid my dick inside of her, feeling her walls swallow me up and guide me deep inside of her as I waited for her to object.

"I can stop if you want Cassadee...we don't have to do this baby..." I asked her as she arched her back and wrapped her legs around my waist as I started to thrust into her, her legs wrapping around me as she started to moan my name.

"OHGOD...fuck me John...fuck my pussy baby..." she moaned as she threw her head back and started banging her fists into the bed as I pounded away on her tight cunt, knowing I was only the second guy who had ever gotten this far with her.

"SHIT...OHGOD...such a tight little pussy Cassadee..." I grunted as I worked my dick in and out of her, her walls wrapping a little tighter around me every time I thrust into her.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me...harder John...gonna cum..." she shouted as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back into her head, her body stiffening up as she started to cum on my dick.

"SHIT...you cum on that dick Cassadee baby...you want me to pull out or cum in your pussy?" I whispered to her as I felt her walls spraying her cum all over my dick, picking up the speed of my movements into her and hoping I'd be able to pull out in time, since I didn't really expect her to let me cum inside her.

"YES...OHGOD...YES...in me...in my pussy John..." she shouted as she pushed her hips into mine and arched her back as I thrust into her one last time and blew my load deep within her pussy.

"UH," she softly moaned as I shot my cum into her, several more loads of it erupting into her as I emptied myself inside of her and pulled out.

"OHGOD...YES...so hot..." she purred in my ear as we made out, her long legs still wrapped around my waist as we started to get hot and heavy again.

"Want to go one more time Cassadee? Remember, I saved you baby," I teased her as I kissed her neck and ran my dick over her slick pussy walls, sliding it back into her and placing her legs on my shoulders when I didn't hear her try to stop me.

"FUCK...OHGOD...don't...stop...fuck...me...John..." she purred as I started to thrust into her again, quickly bottoming out inside of her due to the new angle I was fucking her from as she arched her back and threw her head back.

"OHGOD...fuck...you're so fucking sexy Cassadee..." I moaned, grunting through the words as my dick carved its way in and out of her tight cunt, her walls wrapping tightly around it as another massive orgasm built inside of her.

"OHGOD...YES...gonna fucking cum..." she shouted as she threw her head back and shot her load all over my dick as I picked up the speed of my thrusts into her, her eyes rolling back into her head as she hooked her legs around me and I spewed my seed deep inside of her again.

"OHGOD...FUCK...your cum feels so good in my tight little pussy..." she hissed as I held her down on the bed and finished emptying my load into her before finally pulling out of her for the final time that night.

"I can't believe I just did that with you baby..." she softly told me as we cuddled on the bed for a few minutes, the adrenaline finally wearing off of her as we decided to finish things up, "but I don't have any regrets. And I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant because of this."

"I'll never forget you or this night Cassadee," I whispered to her as we made out one last time by the door of her bus, "and I'm just glad that you won't either. But for different reasons than it looked like earlier."

"I'll never forget you either John, and maybe if I see you around, we can hook up again sometime," she told me as I left her bus, still trying to make sense of how the night's events had turned out for both of us as I called it a night and headed home.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers