All Comments on 'Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 02'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
Gazza6969Gazza6969over 1 year ago

I think that you are building up to fucking the mother too, good man!

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

A mother and daughter tag team sounds like a great time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another well written chapter. Cindy mischievously giving the BJ while Matthews is on the phone with her mother was great ! At this point the control of the relationship between Matthews & Cindy has shifted towards Cindy. Can't wait to see what happens next. Debby seduces Matthews ? then a 3-way with Debby, Cindy, & Matthews ?

<RonGaerbyl>

Eagle51353Eagle5135311 months ago

Chapter 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10? Waiting for these to be written!

assman70assman7010 months ago

Hit it out of the park my man, very good, and is looking like next play is going to be a walk, on to the mothers bed, I better grab me some popcorn, this is looking up. 5*.

chad132chad13210 months ago

fun read and am looking forward to ch.03. really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Picking up Cindy so soon after getting plowed, mom noticed her walking funny and cum running down the inside of her thigh. Once at home Mom confronts Cindy, whom tells of he boyfriend taking her. Mom helps her get ready for a warm bath when she notices her panties full of cum and as she bends over to adjust bath water Mom can see how gaped her daughter’s pussy is and gasps. Cindy straightens up quickly, but struggles from the pain deep inside. Mom begins putting two and two together. Mr Matthews receives a visit from Debbie shortly afterwards.

Round two!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That blow job reminded me oh when this girl gave me a blow job while I was driving. Talk about being intense.

jk1982jk19828 months ago

Very horny and sensual

Eagle0000Eagle00007 months ago

Who could concentrate talking on the phone when a hot 18 year old girl is sucking your cock? I enjoyed reading his trying to listen to the mother while having his cock sucked dry by the daughter.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi7 months ago

A quite lovely episode. May I look forward to an episode where he fucks both mother and daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

should have had the mum come over!...

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

This chapter is much more plausible. At least the groundwork has been laid for the fun they're having. And now, I suspect things are going to get even hotter and more active. What a whirlwind relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I read the first story, then, this one.

Honestly, I've never read a tale on this site that made me laugh so much as this one did.

Erotic and funny as can be.

You're good! Really good!!!!!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Glad to see another chapter of this tale. I can imagine how he feels and wonder if he realizes what may happen next when he has dinner with the mother. Can hardly wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story! Had something similar happen to me. My wife and I were enjoying each other and my mother in law calls on the phone. I see the # and thought I would be funny.... I answered the phone and gave it to my wife while never stopping. So they talked for a short time as the love of my life was being attended to nonstop. When the conversation ended I hung up the phone and we continued. My wife says she thinks her mom knew because of how my wife's words were interrupted by her by the bed bouncing her around a bit.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams28 days ago

Lost interest when he sounds like a leturus, pervert conniving how to seduce her and fuck her again ,without even seeing what she’s there for, he’s already done the seducing. If she wants to fucking him again, she’s going to proposition him. If not then what’s he gonna do Rape her?. It just seems so unnecessary to start with him, thinking that way, instead of being someone who wanted her to enjoy sex, and of course, enjoying himself ,in stead to being someone who wasn’t very nice at all.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous