Coming Clean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

Tiffany smiled and nodded. Holding Jo's hand, they walked to the tent and sat on an air mattress outside. Jo offered Tiffany a beer from her cooler and they sat laughing and talking. Tiffany felt more relaxed, and sitting next to Jo overdressed. She stood up and began removing her clothing, Jo helping her off with her boots, until she was naked. Jo pulled Tiffany to her and they kissed passionately. Tiffany cupped Jo's breasts in her hands, flicking the nipples with her thumbs. Jo responded by parting Tiffany's legs and wiggling a finger into the wet pussy. Tiffany sucked a thick nipple into her mouth, lashing it with her tongue as Jo added a second finger spreading and twisting them against the pink walls. Jo moaned as Tiffany's hand slid under the dildo and into Jo's pussy.

Rocking back and forth, they pleasured each other, oblivious to the whistles and comments from passers by as their orgasms rose, then crying out as they burst within them. Shuddering and gasping they lay together on the mattress, finally licking the juices from each other's fingers.

Jo rolled on her back, pulling Tiffany on top. "Wanna take a ride on Black Beauty, sugar?"

Tiffany responded by sliding her pussy along the false cock, pushing it against Jo's clit as they tongued each other's mouth's. Jo gripped Tiffany's ass, pulling her harder against the dildo. Tiffany lifted her hips and Jo guided the phallus into her new lovers sopping pussy. Tiffany leaned back against Jo's raised knees, moaning softly as the dildo spread her pussy open and glided inside.

Jo didn't move as she watched Tiffany's expression change from discomfort to satisfaction. Blue eyes met brown and Jo said "You like?"

"Mmmmm…" was Tiffany's reply as she wiggled her hips, rubbing the harness on Jo's pulsing clit , twirling the short dildo in Jo's gooey pussy making her gasp. Tiffany leaned forward and Jo embraced her, their breasts pressing together as they exchanged open-mouthed kisses. Jo wrapped her legs around Tiffany's, their hips churning in a slow, grinding fuck.

Jo's hands roamed over Tiffany's silky skin, caressing her round ass. Tiffany was licking her ear and sucking on her neck making her wild with desire. Jo had been lonely since her lover of many years had left to care for aging parents several states away. She had come to the rally hoping to meet someone and now she had. The girl was younger than her, but what did that matter? Their bodies fit together like two puzzle pieces, Tiffany wiggled her hips on the down stroke massaging Jo's clit and pushing the shorter dildo in her slippery pussy.

Tiffany was in heaven. Jo's cock filled her, strong hands caressed her flesh, and Jo's hard body felt wonderful against hers. She licked her lover's ear and sucked her neck, pounding herself harder on the dildo as they fucked each other.

So intent were they in their lovemaking, neither noticed as other women gathered to watch them, the contrast of their skins adding additional sensuality to the tableau. Their movements became more rapid, their kisses more intense as they neared orgasm.

"Ohhhh…I'm close," Tiffany moaned. "Fuck me harder."

"Like this?" Jo answered, thrusting her hips upward as fast as she could.

"Mmmm…yesss," Tiffany replied. "Ahhh…so good!"

"Cum for me my angel," Jo gasped, feeling her own orgasm boiling within her.

Their cries of release merged into one keening wail as their pussies flooded with juices, flowing down the dildo and soaking the harness. They continued thrusting until another orgasm shook them and they lay gasping for breath.

Tiffany eased the dildo from her pussy and helped Jo unbuckle the straps, the short end making a slurp as Jo pulled out. This sent them into a fit of giggles as they noticed they had drawn a crowd.

"Haven't you people seen fucking before?" Jo asked the onlookers with some irritation.

"Not like this probably," Tiffany laughed. "I am so glad we met."

"Me too," Jo replied. "Wanna get something to eat other than me?"

Tiffany nodded. Clad only in their cycle boots they headed for the campfire, arms around each other, Tiffany's head on Jo's shoulder.

***

Melodie was concerned when she discovered Tiffany was gone. She hoped her friend could take care of herself. This was deep water and they had only recently learned how to swim.

"Kat! Kitten! I was hopin' you guys would be here."

Melodie turned to see two women walking toward them. One was tall, with a muscular build, blonde hair streaked with gray, slim waist, broad hips and large breasts. She walked with a confident swagger and carried a black tote bag.

Her slightly built companion was a head shorter with cinnamon red hair, walking with a skipping gait to keep up with the blonde's strides. She was talking excitedly to the blonde who grinned back at her.

Both wore black leather shorts, bikini tops and cycle boots. They exuded a raw vitality reminding Melodie of a lioness and her half-grown cub.

"Gloria! Jess! How the hell are you guys?" Kat bellowed. Exchanging hugs, kisses and butt slaps they all began to talk at once. Melodie felt lonely and wished Tiffany was with her.

The redhead left Gloria, Kat and Kitten talking about motorcycles and approached Melodie.

"Hi. I'm Jessamine. Everybody calls me Jess."

"Hi Jess, I'm Melodie. Nice to meet you."

"Aren't these rallies fun? Gloria got a call about it and we came right over."

"Kat and Kitten heard about it too. They invited my friend Tiffany and me to come along. I've never seen anything like this."

"Where is Tiffany?"

"I don't know. She's disappeared. I'm a little worried. It's her first time at one of these."

"I'm sure she's okay hon, she may be getting laid right now. Daddy always lets me fuck others at these things. She knows I'll always return to her."

"Daddy? Gloria? I don't…"

"Yeah. Gloria's my dyke daddy. She's my top. My Dom. My lover. We've been together forever. No one fucks me as she does. I love her and she loves me. We both fool around but we'll never part."

The conversation moved on to other topics until Gloria sauntered over with Kat and Kitten. She hugged Melodie and kissed her, tongue probing in her mouth.

"Aren't you the cutest thing? I'm Gloria. Whose little girl are you?"

"Kat's my friend and Kitten is…" she blushed prettily…"We're in love."

"Aw, that's cute." She hugged Jess with one arm. "We love each other don't we little girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy," Jess replied, snuggling up. She lowered her voice, but Melodie heard her. "When can we play? I wanna get fucked so bad."

"Soon little girl, soon. I brought the big one you love. Maybe our friends here will want to play too."

"I hope so Daddy. I like it when we trade."

"Jess here wants to play," Gloria said to the others. "Anyone care to join us?"

Kitten licked her lips. She and Kat had fucked and been fucked by Gloria and Jess before. They had literally worn each other out. Kitten remembered seemingly hundreds of orgasms and that their pussies and assholes were sore for days. It was wonderful and here was another opportunity. She looked at Melodie questioningly. Melodie looked back, pursed her lips in a kiss and nodded yes.

"Mel and I will. You in Kat?"

"I think I'll go look for Tiffany. Make sure she's okay. I'll see you guys later. Have fun." She turned and walked off.

The four watched her leave. "Bye Kat," Melodie called. She waved but kept walking.

"What's wrong with her?" Gloria said. "She never misses an opportunity to get laid."

"I'll explain later," Kitten replied taking Melodies hand. "Where'd you guys camp?"

***

Kat swaggered through the crowds, returning greetings and politely refusing offers to join others in various sex acts. Things were heating up as the day wore on. She stopped to snort a line from a pretty brunette's breast, sucking her nipple and fingering her pussy to say thanks. She was tempted to accept her offer of a 69, but decided to continue looking for Tiffany.

More and more of the participants were under the influence of alcohol and drugs, losing what inhibitions they may have had. Discarded clothing lay everywhere and raucous sex between individuals and groups was rampant.

Kat chuckled as she watched four naked women standing side by side wearing enormous dildos upon which they sprinkled some sort of drug. Lines had formed as one by one a woman knelt and inhaled, sucked the phallus for a moment then bent over for a fucking. Most of them had an orgasm and all returned to the end of the line.

She strode toward the blazing campfire and stopped short. Tiffany and a black woman were sitting cross-legged on a blanket facing each other. They were naked and feeding each other from a plate between them, laughing, kissing and drinking beer. Silhouetted against the firelight they made a beautiful couple, Tiffany's pale skin contrasting with the ebony of her companion.

Kat's heart sank. Her little girl was in love, but not with her. First Kitten, now Tiffany. Who wants an old dyke like me anyway. I had better get used to being the third wheel. You may have friends and fuck buddies, but no one who really loves you for being you. It hurts. It hurts.

Wiping away a tear, she walked up to them.

"So here's where you got off to Tiff. We've been looking for you."

Tiffany jumped up, ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Hi Mama. I've been having so much fun with Jo. She's so sweet. Jo this is Kat, a dear friend of mine."

A dear friend. Damn! "Hi Jo. Pleased to meetcha. You and Tiffany been havin' fun huh?" I bet I know what kind.

Jo stood up and walked to Kat, hips and breasts swaying.

"How you doin' Kat? I've heard a lot about you. I'm glad we've finally met."

Oh, goddess she's beautiful. I could suck those tits for hours. "Some good things I hope. Seems I heard about you too. Didn't your bike win a trophy at Daytona?"

"Matter of fact it did." So this is Tiff's 'friend'. I wouldn't mind gettin' friendly with her myself if Tiff wouldn't mind. Maybe the three of us… "Sold it for a nice profit too."

Tiffany stood silently as Jo and Kat talked shop. I don't want to hurt Mama, but Jo does something to me I've never felt before. Just being around her makes me happy, and I know she feels the same. And she's a wonderful lover, so gentle and kind. Impulsively she put her arm around Jo's waist, the contact of their skin sending a thrill through her.

Jo hugged Tiffany and continued to talk to Kat. Tiffany's body was making her pussy wet.

Kat looked at Tiffany, then at Jo. She knew there was no room for her. Struck out again, damn!

Tiffany was whispering in Jo's ear and she grinned.

"How'd you like to continue this discussion back at our tent?" Jo asked.

"Sure. Lead the way."

Jo and Tiffany took Kat's arms in hers as they walked through the partying women.

***

Kitten and Melodie lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of powerful orgasms. Gloria had leant Kitten one of her strap-on's and the two had fucked missionary style, gazing into each others eyes. Jess was getting it doggy from Gloria, the redhead squealing happily.

"You don't have to be with Gloria if you don't want to." Kitten said softly. "She's good people but she can get rough. Jess loves it but it may be too much for you to handle. We can double team her if you want to look for Tiff and Kat."

Melodie and Kitten watched as Gloria thrust into her companion, the fat dildo spreading Jess's pussy lips wide. The two grunted and moaned as their orgasms neared and the tempo increased, Jess lifting her hips to allow full penetration as their bodies shuddered. Jess tossed her head back, howling in ecstasy as she came. Gloria's eyes were shut, her mouth open in a soundless scream as her body quivered, she and Jess's cum drenching the dildo and each other.

Gloria eased out of Jess and they cuddled on the blanket, kissing and caressing. After a few minutes, Jess arose and walked to where Kitten and Melodie lay.

"Daddy wants to know if you guys are interested in sharing?"

Kitten looked at Melodie who nodded 'yes'. She was a little frightened of the imposing blonde, but she wanted to experience everything this lifestyle had to offer. Jess helped her to her feet and she walked over to where Gloria lay and knelt next to her. Gloria sat up and smiled, her eyes glittering.

"Hi Melodie. Decided to keep ol' Daddy G company for a while?"

She pulled Melodie to her for an open-mouthed kiss, hands exploring the trembling girls' body.

"You aren't scared of me are you sugar? I won't hurt you," she chuckled, "Unless that's what you like."

"I don't know all of what I like yet," Melodie said hesitantly. "This is all new to me. Kat and Kitten have shown me so much in a short time, but I'm still getting used to loving women." She sighed, "I know I love Kitten and she loves me. We're planning our life together after I graduate."

"Graduate? You still in school? How old are you anyway?"

"Twenty. I graduate next summer. I'll find work and Kitten will fix motorcycles.

We'd get our own place, but neither of us want to leave Kat alone. She's been so good to us."

Gloria's desire to fuck this adorable girl bowlegged abated. She recalled when she met Jess at a get-together much like this one. They were both playing the field; Gloria indiscriminately fucking and forgetting her conquests, Jess taking a string of lovers but always moving on. The first time they fucked was exquisite, both having orgasms as never before. As they lay together Jess said, "That was wonderful Daddy. I love you."

"My little girl," Gloria replied, overwhelmed by their sexual compatibility. "I love you too."

And so it began. It's been what?...Ten years now…I don't remember where the time went…My little girl.

She grinned at the sight of Jess riding Kitten, moving up and down on the dildo, sighing in pleasure while Kitten kneaded her pert breasts.

"Gloria? Are you okay?" Melodie asked.

"Um…sure…sure…just thinking."

Gloria unzipped her toy bag.

"What are you looking for?"

"A smaller…look Melodie, this is Jess's favorite," she wiggled the thick phallus. "But it may be too…um…much for you."

"I want to try it. I want to try everything. Please Gloria, fuck me with it. Make me cum."

Gloria smiled and kissed her.

"You're the boss. Hands and knees Mel. Put that cute ass in my face."

Melodie complied, putting her head on her folded arms, wiggling her ass at Gloria.

Gloria spread fresh lube on the plastic shaft, licking her lips in anticipation. She wiggled the stubby end in her pussy, a moan escaping her lips as the ridges rubbed against her clit. She bent down and licked Melodie's red furred pussy, making her shiver with delight and her juices to flow.

She lined up the thick shaft with the glistening slit and slowly eased the head past the tight lips. Melodie gasped, and then fell silent. Inch by inch Gloria penetrated her, Melodie's pussy expanding to fit the intruder as her breathing quickened and she grabbed handfuls of the blanket.

Ohhhh…it's so big. It hurts, but I don't want her to stop. Tears trickled down her cheeks and she gritted her teeth. It hurts and it feels so good. Give me more. I want more…ahhhh…yesssss.

Gloria moved forward on her knees, the dildo disappearing into Melodie's gooey pussy. Goddam. She's taking all of it. That feels so fucking good on my clit. I want to fuck and fuck…

"Fuck me Gloria," Melodie moaned wiggling her ass, the harness rubbing Gloria's throbbing clit. "Fuck me hard."

"Here it comes little girl," Gloria growled, lust thickening her voice. She gripped Melodie's hips, pulled the dildo out until the head spread the pink lips, then thrust back in, pulled out, thrust in, establishing a quick rhythm as the blunt end twisted in her own gushing pussy.

Melodie gasped and moaned as the huge phallus impaled her, her pussy stung and burned at first, but as her juices flowed more heavily, the sensation of being filled overrode her discomfort. She began to raise her hips to meet Gloria's thrusts, eagerly seeking the entire thickness in her pussy.

Gloria was in heaven. A tight pussy to fuck, the returning thrusts rubbing her clit and working the stub against her pussy lips, and Melodie was a redhead like her Jess. She plunged harder into Melodie, losing control, wanting to fuck this beautiful girl until they both had spine twisting orgasms.

Melodie could barely catch her breath as Gloria fucked her harder, her body shook and she felt warmth suffusing her body. Gloria's fingers began twirling and rubbing Melodie's clit, heightening her passions as she felt her orgasm searing through her. A scream of pure lust sprang from her lips as her orgasm enveloped her, her pussy squirting warm juices past the dildo onto Gloria's belly and thighs. Then she was cumming again, and again, barely hearing Gloria's own cries of release, her entire body shaking as she collapsed on the blanket, Gloria on top of her breathing in strangled gasps.

When they had recovered, Gloria rolled off Melodie, the phallus making a slurping sound as it left the redhead's well-fucked pussy. She brushed the sweat-soaked hair from Melodie's face who smiled at her wearily.

"How was that little girl? Ol' Daddy G fix you up right?"

"Oh yes," Melodie sighed. "That was incredible. I'm going to be walking funny for days, but I enjoyed every minute of it."

"So did I," Gloria purred. "You are one helluva fuck. I came so hard I saw stars. If you and Kitten ever part company look us up. Jess would love you and so would I."

"Thanks Gloria. However, Kitten and I are soul mates. We plan to remain together. However, you and Jess are welcome to come and play anytime, or is that the other way 'round?"

Laughing, they stood and walked to where Kitten and Jess lay, arms and legs wrapped around each other snoring softly. Gloria slapped them on their butts.

"Wake up party poopers. This is no time to sleep. Lot's more fun to be had. Right Mel?"

Melodie swatted them again.

"That's right. You can sleep later."

Kitten opened one eye and yawned. She kissed Jess and tickled her.

"Wake up Miss Jessamine. Your Daddy is calling you."

"Calling me what?" Jess said sleepily and sat up. "Daddy I had so much fun with Kitten. She's as good as I remember her. Did you and Melodie have fun too?"

"That we did," Gloria replied, hugging Melodie. "You guys hungry? All this fucking's given me an appetite."

They began walking towards the campfire and the smells of food cooking; Kitten and Gloria talking about their motorcycles, Melodie and Jess comparing their lover's dildo techniques.

"Wanna 69 after we get some food?" Jess giggled, rubbing against Melodie.

"You're insatiable," Melodie laughed, rubbing back. "My pussy's sore but we'll see."

"I have just the cure for that," Jess answered, sticking out her tongue.

"First we eat, then we'll eat," Melodie replied, squeezing Jess's ass cheek.

***

Kat, Jo and Tiffany lay in an exhausted heap in front of Jo's tent. They had eaten and fucked each other to exhaustion. The orgy around them had intensified to the point they hadn't even drawn a crowd. Tiffany snuggled between Kat and Jo as they lazily caressed her. This has been a day to remember. Two women wanting and pleasuring me, and I made them cum as well. Melodie is such a good friend bringing me along. I must thank her properly when we get back to Gamma House.

"So this is where you wound up!"

Tiffany opened her eyes to see Kitten and Melodie standing over her. A blonde and a redhead were with them. They were eating from plates of food and offering bites to each other.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers