Coming Full Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, Charlie. That was incredible! Why haven't you done that before?" She was stretching, looking like a cat that had just devoured a canary.

"You would never let me do anything like that before. You hated foreplay and wanted to get right to it. Don't tell me that I never wanted to do these things to you."

"I guess you are right. I don't know why I refused to do this before. I hope you can show me more things that you want to do to me. But we have to do you first. Don't we?"

With that, she moved up to her knees and bent down over my erect cock. She took it in her tiny hand and began to stroke it up and down, getting it ready for her mouth. She took the head between her lips and laved it with her tongue. She was very good at oral sex but rarely gave me head. She said she didn't like doing it and that she didn't like the taste of cum. Tonight was an exception because she blew me like a pro. She didn't let up until I began to shot my load and then she moved down on my shaft and took it all down her throat. She had never done that before. I had to admit that I loved every minute of it even though I knew it was just part of her plan to win me back. I could learn to enjoy this.

We made love together and it was better than it had been in some time. I was able to stay for a longer time since my blowjob and she was able to climax twice while I pumped into her, first missionary style and then doggie fashion. I finally could hold out no longer and came while she was riding me. I loved holding her magnificent tits as she came with me. I watched her face as she closed her eyes and threw her head back with a loud cry. I knew it was good for her as I felt her pussy squeezing my cock dry.

That was the first of many nights like that. I was amazed by my staying power, thinking that I had died and gone to heaven. Again, I knew that most of this was her plan to make sure we stayed together and that I would come to trust her again. She seemed to be desperate to make me feel trust. I wanted the same thing, but I continued to feel a small doubt in the back of my mind. I couldn't put a name to it, but it was there and it wouldn't go away. For example, I wondered where she had learned to do the things we were now doing and who she had learned to do them with.

I hadn't talked with Sharon for over two weeks and I decided to give her a call the next day from work. It wouldn't do to have Ilene hear me talk to Sharon or even to know that I had talked to her.

Just after lunch, I called Sharon but Peter was the one that answered. I told him who it was and asked for Sharon. Peter just grunted and said, "I guess you didn't know. She left me last week and moved out. I don't know where she went and I don't really give a damn." He caught me by surprise since I wasn't aware that Sharon had decided to move out.

"Do you have a phone number or some way I can reach her? It's important that I talk to her."

"Don't have a clue, and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you. You cost me everything you prick." He blamed me for this?

"You were the one fucking my wife and all I did was let your boss know that you were sending me on useless trips so you could get me out of the way. How is that my fault?"

"Let me tell you something, you dumb shit. Why do you think I came on to your wife in the first place? Did you think it was just dumb luck? Hell, you don't have a clue." He gave a nasty laugh and continued.

"I talked to some of the big guys who were clients of ours. Some of them also used the advertising firm your wife works for. They let me know that there was a hot chick over there that was up for a good time. All you had to do was let her know and she would take it from there. When they told me her name, I knew I had it made. It was Ilene, you asshole."

He just laughed as I sat there dumbfounded. Could this be true, or was he just making this up to piss me off. I didn't want to believe him but that little nagging doubt in the back of my mind began to stir.

I couldn't continue this conversation so I just hung up without another word. I was in shock and had no idea of what to do next. I had to find Sharon and talk to her. I pulled my notebook and found her cell phone number and called. She answered.

"Hello? Is that you Charlie? I thought I recognized the number." Her voice seemed to calm me back down and things came into focus again.

"Hi, Sharon. I just talked with Peter and he told me you had moved out. Have you decided to leave him for good?" For some reason, her answer was important to me.

"Yes, Charlie, I have. I tried to stay with him but I couldn't. He was abusive and tried to make everything my fault. When I tried to talk to him he just yelled and blamed me for losing his job and for every bad thing that happened. I just couldn't take it any more. So I left. I called Conrad and he set me up in one of the condos where you were staying. I have the one next to where you were." She sounded upbeat and I was glad.

"That's great. Not that your marriage broke up but that you are finally making the move away from that no good bum. I just talked with him and he really laid one on me. I need to see you and tell you what he said. I need someone to help me figure out what to do and where to go. Can you meet me tonight? I can come to the condo if that's all right."

"Anytime is fine with me Charlie. Just come whenever you can. I'll be there all evening. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. It's been too long; almost a month."

"I agree. I'll be there right after dinner. I'll tell Ilene I have some work to take care of and that I'll be late. I'm looking forward to seeing you too. Bye."

Ilene was not happy when I told her I had some work to complete but she accepted my explanation. I told her not to wait up on me and that I would try to be home as early as possible. I really didn't want to have to see her that evening until I had done some thinking and talking with Sharon.

I got to Sharon's place just after 7:00. She opened the door and I suddenly remembered why I loved this girl. She was absolutely gorgeous! Let's face it, I had two beautiful women in my life and I wasn't sure how I managed that. We talked for a while just to catch up and then I told her what Peter had said on the phone. She listened without comment until I was finished.

"I think Peter was telling you the truth about Ilene. I don't know for sure but I heard him talking on the phone to some of his contacts and he mentioned her name a couple of times as someone who 'would take care of him'. I never asked him about it and he didn't discuss it with me. We weren't doing much communicating at the time so it wasn't at the top of my list of things to worry about." She told me this with a sad look on her face. I think it was pity for me.

"I know this is something that I have to make sure about so I need to make some plans to visit her at one of her shoots. I can do it unannounced. That would make sense since she used to ask me all the time to come down and watch. She hasn't asked me for the past year or so, though. That might tell me something."

"I think that is best and I hope that Peter is wrong. I hope that you find out that nothing is going on and Ilene is still faithful to you. But, you need to be prepared for the worst."

With that decided, we had a drink and talked some more. As we talked, things began to get more comfortable and she eventually moved into my arms, just as she had on those evenings we spent together in the motel. I remembered the pleasure she gave me and things just went from there.

Without thinking, my hands moved to her breast and I began to fondle her through her sweater. She just moved closer and snuggled into my embrace. With that encouragement, I moved my hand under her sweater and under her bra. She moved slightly forward to make it easier for me to reach behind her and unsnap her bra. She dropped her hand to my erection and began to stroke me. I stood and pulled her to her feet. I removed her sweater and my shirt and she undid my belt. I let my pants fall to the floor while she removed her slacks.

We stood before each other clad only in panties and jockeys. I embraced her and reveled in the feel of her tits on my naked chest. She slid her hands under the waistband of my jockeys and slid them down while I did the same for her. We were naked together just as before and I knew what she liked.

I went down on her and used my tongue to bring her to a shattering climax. She was still highly susceptible to oral lovemaking and I was very good at it. She shuddered and clung to me while she reached her high and then came back down. She laughed and cried at the same time, but her smile told me that she had enjoyed it.

As before, she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth and began to bring me to the brink. Before I reached that level, however, she stopped and had me lay down on the floor on my back. She straddled me and lowered herself down over my waiting erection. She took my engorged cock in her hand and guided it to her opening. She dropped down, taking it fully inside her. She began to move up and down and I was amazed at the strength in her legs that allowed her to do this. She was fucking me, while I just lay there. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever experienced.

I watched her beautiful tits as she moved up and down and the look on her face was rapture. I loved watching her this way. She moved steadily for only a few minutes and then she began to speed up. I watched her face and when she began to pant hard and squeeze her eyes closed, I reached up to grab her nipples and I squeezed them with my fingers. This was enough to bring her to another climax. As I felt her vaginal walls begin to clench my cock, I started to thrust up into her, stroking fast and hard. I was able to climax almost immediately, matching her contractions with my spurting sperm. It was one of the most exciting experiences of my life.

We came back down to earth together and we held each other for the longest time. Words were unnecessary. We just basked in the sensations. After about 15 minutes of bliss, I got up to get my clothes in preparation to go home. That was the last thing I wanted to do at that moment but I had no choice. I remembered why I had come to see Sharon and the bliss I had felt evaporated as if it had never been.

"I had better go. I don't know what I am going to find out, but whatever it is, I'll live with it. As long as I know you are here, it will make it easier. I don't think we should be together much until everything is settled one way or another. It is too easy for me to just walk away when I know you are here waiting for me."

I knew that my marriage was probably over, but I had to continue as if it were still viable. Making love with Sharon was going to make that impossible if it continued. It had to stop, at least for the immediate future.

"I agree, Charlie. I will be praying for you. I don't know what I want to happen. Isn't that terrible of me? Part of me wants you to leave Ilene and come to me, but the other part knows that is not right. I will just be here if you need me." She smiled and reached out for me to hold her. I embraced her and held her tightly for a minute and then released her. I left for home, not knowing what I wanted to happen either.

The next several days were really bad, trying to stay away from Ilene. She was unaware that any thing was wrong and she wanted to make love the following night. I pleaded a stomachache and slept in the spare room. She let it pass, but she was unhappy. I maintained the stomachache for the next two nights. On the fourth day, she told me that she had a shoot scheduled for the next day and that she would probably be too tired afterwards to make love so that we should do it that night. I finally agreed, running out of excuses. I was able to perform and she went to sleep happy. I lay there wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The next day I worked like a dervish all morning, clearing my schedule for that afternoon. I wanted to be sure that I could spend the time I needed to investigate her shoot location and find out what she was doing. I actually expected nothing, thinking that Ilene would not be stupid enough to do anything while she was trying to win me back.

I called Ilene at her office just after lunch but, as expected, was told she had left for the afternoon shoot. I told the girl who I was and asked where the shoot was being done. She told me and I decided to pay a visit to watch my wife at work. She often asked me but I never went so this was to be a first. If nothing was wrong I thought she would be delighted with my newfound interest in her career. I caught a cab to the location and saw the site immediately. Lights and cameras and a general commotion surrounded it. I wandered over to look for Ilene.

I looked around the site but didn't see Ilene anywhere. I thought that she might be in one of the trailers with the models and decided to wait. I spotted a coffee shop half a block down and across the street and went for a cup of coffee while I waited. I brought my coffee back but remained on the opposite side of the street so that I could see the whole site. I found a place to sit down under a tree directly across from the site. After about 5 minutes, I saw a stretch limo pull up just opposite where I was sitting and in front of the site. I guessed that it was one of the big guys whose shoot it was for. I watched the driver come around the car and open one of the back doors. I was surprised to see him open the door on my side, away from the site. I moved back into the shade of the tree and waited to see who would exit.

As the door swung open, I saw a woman setting on some man's lap, kissing him with passion. At the same time, I noticed that the woman's skirt was up around her waist and the man's hand was between her legs, obviously fingering her as they kissed. The driver paid no attention and just held the door. The woman finally pulled away from the man, pushed his hand away and pulled her skirt down. She said something to him and then slid out of the car with her back to me. She bent over to kiss the man again and the driver then shut the door and returned to his seat. The car pulled away, the woman still standing in the street watching as it left. She then proceeded purposefully toward the shoot and went directly over to Robin Parks, my wife's assistant. They spoke for a moment and then both laughed. They both turned in my direction, obviously looking after the departing limo. I saw the woman's face clearly: it was Ilene!

I wish I could say that I was totally surprised but I wasn't. I think that little nugget of doubt that I keep noticing at the back of my mind had been trying to tell me things weren't right for some time. I just didn't pay it any mind. It noticed things like the fact that my wife had been faking orgasms for some time now; she was always up for sex except on the days when she had a shoot planned; she wanted me to let her know whenever I was going to call her and she hadn't invited me to a shoot for the last year of so. Our lovemaking since I found her with Peter had been good but she had done things we had never done before. She claimed that Robin was giving her instructions and that she was trying them out on me. She had never done that in the past and had usually tried to keep me from doing anything unusual or new.

Now that my little doubting friend had been vindicated, I somehow felt relieved. It was almost as though I had been doing my duty to try to save a marriage that I now realized had been dead for some time. I don't know why Ilene wanted to save it but I guessed the reason had to do with her job. She could have her little flings with the clients and not have to worry about anyone getting serious since she was a married woman. She could insist on discreteness and pretend to be concerned with the repercussions if her 'husband found out.'

I called a cab and returned to the office. I told my secretary to hold all my calls and cancel my appointments for the rest of the day. I called my attorney and gave him the grim news that my marriage was dead. He wanted to know the details but I just told him to draw up a 50/50 split of our assets. Since Ilene made almost as much as I did, there would be no question of spousal support. We had made all the arrangements for Tony's college funding so that was also not an issue. He suggested I withdraw all the funds from our joint account and give the proceeds to him. He would then set up a draw account for all bills and necessary expenses. Ilene could find an attorney and he would work with him to open a separate account immediately for her and I would do the same.

I asked him when he could have the papers ready for serving and he said that they would be ready tomorrow about noon. I asked him to have Ilene served at work and he agreed. I had done all I needed to do for the moment and I wanted to be alone so I left for the day and went back to my condo. I still had it and had not terminated my lease.

I waited until almost 9:00 that evening and then I called Ilene. She answered almost immediately and wanted to know where I was. I told her I was here at the condo and she wanted to know why.

"Why aren't you home where you belong? Why are you there? What's wrong Charlie? Talk to me!"

"Tell me where you were today at about 2:30? I went down to your shoot to look for you and I couldn't find you. Where were you?"

I wanted to see if she could tell me the truth. I expected nothing of the sort and I was right. There was a long pause, an intake of breath and then she must have decided on her lie.

"I was there most of the time. I might have gone down to Joe's, the coffee shop close by. Why didn't you just ask Robin? She would have told you where I was. Just because you couldn't find me is no reason to move back to the condo!" She was pretending anger and trying to sound reasonable.

"I saw the limo pull up and I saw you get out. Eventually, that is. I wondered if you were just going to wait till he got you off with his hand." Direct and to the point.

"I don't know what you are talking about! I wasn't in any limo and I won't listen to this crap. I was there and you just missed me, that's all. I did nothing wrong and I resent you accusing me of something."

"Sorry, Ilene. I saw you and I went down there because I had heard rumors that you were always up for a good time. I wanted to see for myself. 'All you had to do was tell her and she would arrange everything': that's what I was told. Several of your ex clients passed the word along and poor Peter is the one that got caught, mainly because he was stupid enough to get greedy. An afternoon wasn't good enough for him."

"Charlie, I don't know what you think you saw and I don't know what you have heard. It just isn't true. Please, you have to believe me. Charlie, I love you. You know that now. Haven't I proved it to you over this last month? Haven't we made beautiful love together? I know you have enjoyed it and so have I. Please, Charlie, please!"

"I enjoyed it that's for sure, but you have been faking orgasms most of the time. That is just a tiny little lie, but it is a lie. If I were pleasing you, why would you have to fake it? I guess it is because you have been with so many others that it is getting hard to get off anymore. I am apparently not enough for you now." That would explain why she had to fake it. I now knew the truth and it should have been painful. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I expected. How about that?

"Charlie, please come home. We have to talk. I know I can convince you that I love you and only you. I can quit my job if that is what you want and that will convince you that I want to have you in my life. I will stay home and never go to another shoot. I'll never see another man but you and we can love each other all the time."