Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.. uh.. Damn. Penelope you didn't have to dress up for me - I.. feel really under dressed now." He stated as he tried his best to keep nervous ticks from taking over and he started twiddling his fingers or kicking invisible rocks on the door step of her apartment.

"Oh? This old thing I-" she shook her head immediately as she said that. "Sorry, no I just borrowed this from my friend, I wanted to impress you - I - come in! Please!"

He grinned at her as he stepped past the threshold, trying his best not to get an erection from the combined sights and smells that were Penelope A. Geer.

P.a.ge. As he had referred to her when she was younger, when everyone else called her penny or Pen-y-lope.

She was Page, or Paige to him.

"Penelope... Page.." She seemed to stumble a little when he called her that for the first time, out loud. "you look absolutely stunning I - are you sure you want me here?" he said in a slightly humor full question.

His eyes dazzled at her, she could tell he was using his humor as a mask to try and hide his feelings. He truly did question her for some reason, as to why he was here.

"Of.. Of course I want you here Sam! I've been wishing for you to come home for so long, and.. To see you. Finally." She shook her head. "No, for you to see ME. For who I am now." She stepped closer to him. "I'm so glad you're home Sam." She whispered lowly.

His throat was tighter than his pants at this point as he inched closer to her.

"Pen... Penelope" He said and brushed a single strand of blonde hair from her face and did the unthinkable. His body was taking over and shutting his mind out of the thought process for the moment, and he held her cheek in his left hand as he urged her gently closer to him with his right, and into his embrace as he kissed her gently on the lips.

The kiss slowly increased in intensity, then sparked as soon as the two of them came to the sudden realization that this is what they'd been building up to for so long.

"Penelope." He stuttered under his breath.

"Sam.." She replied gently.

"I think, I think we need to take it a little slow."

"Yes.. Yes.." She said with increased excitement, then realized what he had said and looked at him incredulously. "Then maybe," she smirked. "you should tell your hand that too?"

He finally realized where his hand had wandered off to. He looked down slowly, realizing the offending member had not only trailed down below her belt line, but had also hiked up her dress and was currently rubbing her inner thigh as if it were a polished golden lamp that could grant him three wishes.

"Yes. I will need to have a talk with him.." He looked back at her now with a quizzical grin.

"So I can assume the lack of protests means you like this?" He said continuing to rub her. She only moaned in response.

He had wanted to quit, to slow down and maybe take her to dinner first, but dinner would have to wait. It'd been so long since he had done something like this, he was already bursting at the seams, and he could tell she was wired to go at any moment as well. He slid the hand in between her legs and rested it firmly on her trimmed mound, her anticipation already soaking through her underpants.

"Samuel!" She nearly cried out as she bit her lip. "Samuel.. Sammy.. The door.. The door".

He looked back and confirmed that indeed they had left the door open. With a swift backward kick he closed the door with a gentle slam, without ever once leaving the warmth of her pussy. This, somewhat weird talent for closing doors while fondling her must've triggered something within her psyche because it lead to an immediate reward as she shuddered slightly.

He couldn't take it anymore and peaked aside her underpants. For all her womanly behavior, the bright yellow panties seemed a bit out of place on her adding another bit of cutesiness to her persona. His roughed up and beaten hand skillfully found her sex, and as his index finger began to enter her, causing her to clench onto him even tighter, his thumb began to rub up and down her little pink clitoris.

"Shit.. Sam, I.."

"Language, young lady." He stated quietly and kissed her lips gently as she wrapped her left arm around his neck and braced herself with her right hand by placing it upon his hip.

"Shut up and finger fuck me." She breathed heavily, and in that instant she was greeted with just that. It wasn't very long before his hand was soaked and she'd shivered her way through yet another orgasm.

She started to hike the dress up over her head, pulling it off and discarding it on the recliner as quickly as possible, returning her hands back to their needy grabbing of his masculine body as soon as she could get them there.

"You're so hot Sam.. I.. I can't control myself.."

He started to slow his pace just a little and nuzzled her neck with his face.

"Don't hold back," He coaxed and she responded immediately by unzipping his pants, and pressing her hand against his swollen member.

"Oh trust me, I won't." she grinned devilishly and began to undo his pants and belt with a bit of help from his free hand. He would've stopped her but at this point, he was aching so badly he couldn't say no to her gentle grasp. His voice rattled a little as her cool thin fingers slowly clasped the heat of his cock and pulled him free from his boxers.

"Jesus," she inhaled sharply "It's huge!"

In that moment he came to two realizations. One. She was a virgin who'd probably never seen or at the very least touched a grown man's penis. Two, he was not going to last long at all with the way she fondled and held him. "Penelope.. I.."

She smiled knowing full well she was having an affect on him. She kept massaging his quivering member.

"You going to come for me Zee?"

He shuddered a little when she called him that, and could only nod in response as his voice had fled him as his pleasure began to peak.

She hesitated, but knew what he needed to send him over. She didn't know why he needed it, how he could ever find her that attractive, but as he was standing there, fingering her as she jerked him off , eyes closed tightly, she understood two things.

One, he was trying to keep her pure in his head, that maybe he was doing something wrong here and taking advantage of her. Two, she was not going to last long at all with the way he was fondling and holding her.

"Look at me Sam."

His eyes darted open and caught her gaze, so loving and warm, before immediately noticing how much of her was exposed to him. Skin, just everywhere he looked was skin, only thing keeping her from complete nudity was the mismatched black bra firmly hugging her breasts and the yellow panties now bunched to one side to provide access for Samuel's hand.

She whispered to him ever so gently, "Unhook my bra please?"

With a tender caress of his cheek she moved him into a kiss as his free hand slowly fumbled with the clasp of her bra and then tossed it to join the other clothing on the recliner.

He drank her in. His hand, now caressed her naked back as he pushed forward against her, his right hand continuing its task of pleasuring her with renewed vigor, adding a second finger.

His breath became ragged, as he realized it had been longer than two tours since he'd had any quality time with a member of the opposite sex, possibly even longer.

Could've been since... and it donned on him. Unconsciously he had stopped his frivolous pursuits of the one night stand variety around the same time that her letters picked up in pace and intensity.

Her third shudder of the night snapped him out of his thought process as she clenched onto his shoulder with her left hand and relaxed her grip on his cock with her right. As she panted against him, still aftershocks rumbling through her body from the last orgasm.

He looked at her as he had done so many other times that day, this time his eyes sparkled with something she couldn't place a finger on. Awe?

"What..." She half moaned, slowly recovering from what he'd done to her.

"What are you thinking about?" She moved her hands up slowly tugging at his yellow and white striped polo shirt, and lifted it over his head with his hesitant cooperation.

"I..." He stumbled not really knowing how to put it in words. "Trumpets."

"Wait... What?" She asked, tossing his shirt casually across the room before pressing her naked breasts against his bare chest.

"The song. By Jason De...uh... De-r...something-"

"Derulo?"

"Yes. That guy. The song... Trumpets... 'every time, you get undressed... I hear symphonies in my head... something, something, something... The drums they swing low and the trumpets they go..." And then he tried his own personal imitation of a trumpet, eliciting a giggle turned outright laughter on her part.

"I guess I wouldn't have ever thought of it quite like that. Not sure if the song does it any justice..." She kissed his chest and slid her hand down to grasp his heated member.

"It may not-" He gasped as she started to pump him again "...but that song is the closest thing to how I feel right now," he said looking back into her eyes. "Of course it doesn't even come close to describing you right now."

She couldn't take it anymore. The excitement and passion was bubbling over. She quickly scrambled to the floor, kneeling in front of him and gazing up at him.

"Cum for me Samuel," She whispered huskily. "Cum on me staff sergeant, mark me as yours..." She looked up at him as she started to pump with both hands now.

He stood, greedily licking her juices from his fingers before tangling them in her hair. She grinned wickedly as she hummed the tune to Trumpets as best she could.

"No one has done it before you know?"

"Done...done what, Penelope?" He asked, panting as he grew nearer to orgasm.

"Cum on my chest. This chest is a virgin, much like the rest of me." She paused, feeling him tensing up, "and I want you to have it Samuel. Just you."

"Fuck!" He gasped as his instincts took over where her words left off and he thrust vigorously into her awaiting hands. "Cumming! I'm cumming, Penelope... Penny... I'm..."

Straining with the effort of it all he clenched his eyes shut and bit his lip as he reached his climax and cascaded into the most powerful ejaculation he'd ever experienced.

"Sorry," He gasped, his chest heaving as he looked down at the cum soaked woman in front of him.

"No need to apologize Sam," She leaned forward and sucked on the head of his penis a little, cleaning it of his cum.

"I wanted it," She swallowed, "I needed it."

"Let's clean you off," he said as he helped her to her feet and kissed her. "And thank you."

"You don't have to, I wanted to," she protested.

"For loving me," He said, searching her eyes.

She stopped short and blushed. Suddenly feeling strangely embarrassed as she stood their quietly letting him dry her off with a towel. It wasn't until he'd finished that she finally found her voice again.

"I do. Sam, I do love you."

"I know." He leant in and enveloped her lips with his before stopping and looking her in the eyes once more, "And I love you too."

-15 minutes later -

The Smell of their impromptu sex filled the apartment as they quietly got dressed. Sam felt changed. He'd finally come to terms with something that he'd been unconsciously suppressing for all these years.

He loved this girl. Despite the age difference he felt a connection to her. He'd always loved her, he realized that now. He glanced over at her as she pulled her clothing on.

His heart fluttered every time their eyes met. He was a battle-hardened warrior who'd spent most of his life alone. He was nothing but a stupid jarhead that was more familiar with his rifle than he was with the female body. Hell, his ex-wife had better luck with women than he did.

But here he was in the presence of an attractive, funny, smart, and sexy young woman. How her hands fit around him, how she had so expertly stroked him...the thought of it sent shivers down his spine.

Could they have something? Or were they doomed to fail just like every other relationship he'd ever had? Wouldn't she be more comfortable with someone closer to her own age?

"Everything ok?" She asked him, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. No, it's fine. I...Sorry, my thoughts just go off on their own sometimes," he mumbled.

She'd heard of it before. The thousand yard stare. He'd be talking to someone and seemingly look straight through them. Or at least that was the idea, he hadn't done it in front of her or to her. At least, not until now.

"I...I didn't overstep any bounds did I?" She asked.

"What? No, of course not, Penelope. I-I really enjoyed that...You're just...Sooo..." Words failed him. Beautiful? Attractive? Sexy? Amazing? "-Hot."

Yeah no, that was definitely not the right thing to say.

"...that was really lame." he muttered as he shook his head, disappointed in himself.

She blushed. "I...uh...Really? I mean...thank you, Sam. That means quite a bit coming from you."

He felt his throat tighten.

"The real reason I'm having such a difficult time is..." He shook his head and sat down on the arm of the recliner. "Me? Really? I'm like seven years older than you. There's gotta be plenty of guys your age for you to fool around with..." He immediately regretted the choice of words.

Her brow furrowed and angrily looked down at the floor.

"I really like you, Samuel. I have since I met you. You were ALWAYS kind to me and you treated me like an equal, never like a kid."

She hesitated before finishing. She had to make sure he knew what she meant. She approached him as he sat, gently grabbed his hand and slid it into her jacket resting it between her breasts where her rapidly beating heart was nestled. "You are definitely what I want...even if you don't want me..."

"You. Are. Perfect. How could I not want you?" He said, standing up and holding her hands in either of his before kissing her gently.

"Then why? Why hesitate?" she asked as their lips parted.

It was more challenge than question.

She didn't want anymore excuses. She wanted him. Did he want her? Of course he did. Why else would he have kept writing to her for all those years? Then why was he hesitating? There was nothing stopping them. Nothing except for him.

The mental restraints he had placed on himself finally snapped.

She gasped as his left hand clasped her buttocks and pulled her closer. His lips captured hers, expressing all of his pent up passion in a hot, wet, kiss that left them both gasping for breath.

As she leaned into him, she could feel his hard bulge growing against her groin. kissing her with all the conviction in the world as the bulge in his pants rubbed up against her skirt covered groin. Her hands strayed downwards, fumbling with his belt as he continued to hold her. It only took a minute before she'd manage to free him once more.

Her actions only intensified his own movements. His hands slid up beneath her shirt, quickly unclasping her bra. They broke their kiss long enough for him to toss aside her shirt and then locked lips once more.

His hands gingerly massaged her breasts, enjoying the feel and the weight of them. Then he pulled back from their kiss and ducked his head down, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth. He suckled wetly at her breast, swirling his tongue around her nipple, teasing it.

She cooed sweetly at the attention he was giving her and moved slightly, sliding her hand into his boxers and grasping hold of his rock hard member.

He released her nipple, leaning up and kissing her once more. Smiling, she met his kisses and pressed the band of his boxers downwards until gravity took over and they fell to the ground. He kicked them aside, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply as she continued to stroke him.

Stopping between kisses he whispered against her lips, "I Need you. I want you Penelope...So bad, I can't take this torture anymore."

She didn't have to be told twice. Kicking her shoes off, she grabbed his hand and sprinted the ten, or so, feet to the open bedroom door. She smiled cutely over her shoulder at him and took his hands in hers.

Grinning, he wrapped his arms around her. Lifting her off the ground a few inches, he kissed her lips as they blindly approached the bed. He broke the kiss as he lowered her the mattress where she proceeded to sprawl out on the bed before him.

He pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside and stood, naked, beside the bed. That moment seemed to stretch on for eternity.

And then it was over.

He was clambering onto the bed. His hands grasping at her skirt and panties, sliding them from her body in what felt like an agonizingly slow process. He needed her. Needed to feel her. To be a part of her.

"Samuel...please..." she breathed and their eyes locked, "fuck me."

A shudder of desire washed over him so strongly that he thought he might lose his mind. He climbed between her legs, holding his throbbing cock in one hand and preparing to guide himself into her throbbing pink slit.

Somewhere in the back of his mind an alarm went off and panic washed through him.

"Shit," He muttered, glancing around the room quickly.

"What's wrong?" She breathed heavily. The anticipation had left her breathless.

"Condom," He said, furrowing his brow and attempting to extricate himself from between her legs.

He felt her thighs tighten around him and she locked her ankles behind his back. He looked back, meeting her eager gaze.

She shook her head insistently and pulled him close with her legs. His throbbing cock was rubbing against her pussy now, and the contact elicited a moan from both of them.

"No condom," she said looking up at him. "I...I've been on birth control ever since you told me you were coming home."

He didn't need any other explanation. No further details. The moment she said "No Condom" he'd been ready.

He guided himself to her once more and met her eyes as he pressed himself inside.

She gasped sharply, wincing as he penetrated her. The pain pierced through her momentarily and then began to dull.

He stopped short. She really was a virgin. The fact that she waited for three years while in a college campus, filled with young virile men and women. Probably went on dates and all that and she was still a virgin. PROBABLY saving it for him? That just about made him lose it.

She recovered quickly, and cooed as he lay on top of her.

"You're amazing," she heard him say.

Even though he had already seen her naked, taken her virginity, and came on her chest and breasts, she still blushed at his compliment.

"Really, you are... so much self control. So much dedication."

He started to slowly move back and forth, and when she moaned in pleasure he slowly picked up speed.

"I will do," he said as he thrust into her, "everything I can," he kissed her neck, "to deserve this."

He felt her tighten around his cock and her back arched up off the bed as she shuddered. She was so close to orgasm.

He wasn't going to last long. It'd been nearly three years since the last time he'd had sex. But he had to try his best to hold on, to make her cum at least once.

With a shaky hand he located her clitoris and gently began to massage it.

"Cum for me Penny," he coaxed.

Something was different with his voice. He was shaky, on the precipice of pleasure and just about to be pushed over the edge. The realization that it was HER body doing this, that she had been the cause of him losing his cool and would be the reason why he came inside her...She bit her lip. "Fuck. Fuck! Sam.. Sammy...I'm..."

"Cum for me darling. I...I'm almost..." His thrusts became quicker and his breathing more labored.