Coming in Colours

Story Info
Contented family man risks everything on a vision.
11.1k words
4.36
24.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not everything is black and white, no matter how idyllic or simple things may seem at the time. I remember sitting on the beach not too many weeks ago on my summer holiday with my wife of 15 years and our three children away from the pressures of day to day life, away from my career, the pressures of studying for my degree, the routines of just living. On that day the sky was completely clear and sparkling blue with the sun burning through the atmosphere warming my skin and dulling my thoughts. Everything seemed so easy, I was in a euphoric daze and I would have been happy to stay there for the rest of my days, but alas things move on.

Unconsciously I was aware of people all around me frolicking in the waves and laying on the beach enjoying the same simple pleasures of life. The ocean sparkled and glimmered like a sea of jewels glittering in the sun. Flashes of color appeared and moved as bathing suits and people moved around me, all of it on a back drop of deep sea and light sky blue. Everything was so simple. My boys were digging a moat around a sand castle that had built with aspirations of keeping out the approaching tide. My wife was just out in front of me paddling in the shallows in her two piece red bikini, her blonde hair dripping sparkling jewels of water down her back, her skin tanned dark brown like rich chocolate, her figure familiar yet still a mystery even after all these years. I watched her move from side to side slightly swaying her hips and caught glimpses of her 34C breasts hovering into profile every now and then causing my penis to shift languorously in my shorts and start to harden in lust for her. I concentrated on her for a short time hoping she would turn and give me one of her celebrity like smiles but she seemed lost in the tranquil hypnotic waves as they approached and washed over her feet like waves of satin and lace.

Elsie and I had known each other for over 20 years and been married for the last 15, we had shared so many memories I could never imagine being without her. Whenever I was away from her on business or the like it felt like a part of me was missing. We had achieved so many goals together that I believe without her I could never have attempted yet alone succeeded in most of these great times.

We had traveled the world together and shared spectacular sights and wonders the likes of which may never be repeated again and made 10 times more special because she was there beside me to share them. We had laughed and cried together, talked all night and sleep lovingly in each others arms until midday, celebrated and anguished over all those steps in life that everyone encounters some time or another. Together we had created 3 beautiful little boys Marcus (8), Miguel (6), and Nathaniel (5) who had become our whole world. Elsie and I had our own business that had grown into her hobby and my vocation - together we never worked another day in our life and it provided us with a luxurious and comfortable life. I had the ideas and Elsie molded and created the reality from my visions. It was like I was the seed and she was the water and sun - she needed me to start then I needed her to bring everything to fulfillment.

That is why we could spend the best time of the year lazing on the beaches during the summer and skiing the best ski fields during the winter. We had so much quality family time that we would never have it any other way. Everyday the boys were at school Elsie and I worked side by side and being our own bosses we could take a break at anytime to take comfort in each other or explore the heat of the moment - what ever we fancied.

In the evenings and weekends we spent with the boys; encouraging them, building them up, teaching them, laughing with them, loving them, capturing moments on memory film that would later make us smile and remind us just how precious they are to us. At nights Elsie and I would play games, read books, discuss world events, solve all the problems of the world, make sweet passionate love or just hold each other and relive all the good times we had had together so far.

Life was great, so simple, so black and white, so fulfilling.

That is until that single moment on that beach that day. There I was waiting for Elsie to turn and smile when no more than 6 feet in front of me a young gorgeous blonde teenage girl casually walked past me. She took my breath away - she was stunning and cute and exuded pure raw sexuality like a penthouse playmate that had just stepped out of the pages of a magazine and beckoned me to join her.

She was about 5' 10", long and thin, bronzed brown by days in the sun, her white blonde hair hanging loose half way down her back, small paua earrings flashing in her delicate ears, her perfect conical shaped B cup breasts trapped within a hot pink bikini top capped with hard little nipples that looked like sugar coated hard jube lolly's. Instantly I pictured myself sucking and chewing on those glorious orbs wanting to extract the imaginary pure nectar from those rosy rubbery teats. She had a flat tummy set off by a delicate sparkle of jade green emanating from the small jewel pierced in her belly button. Her small round bum was encased by a pale green pair of hipster shorts sitting low at the waist and just providing a glimpse of the soft curve starting at her hips and disappearing under the waist of her shorts.

Each slow hypnotic step cause her shorts to crease and I could picture in my mind's eye her sweet succulent pussy lips grazing each other backwards and forth topped with soft downy light colored hair accentuating her heavenly love portal. Her long bronzed legs ended in long feet with startling white toe nails washed and buffed by the sand and sea.

I saw all this in a moments glance and became all to aware of the burgeoning erection that had instantly appeared in my pants, hard like steel and it felt like it was burning an impression into my thigh. I quickly looked up to her face and at that moment she turned my way and smiled. I had never seen a smile that that - she had dazzling blue eyes, a cute little button nose, a small dash of light freckles over the bridge of her nose, high cheek bones, full pouting lips slightly parted to show an immaculate set of straight white teeth. Her head seemed to be floating on a slender delicate neck and dangling tantalizingly down in the cleavage of her beautiful breasts a tiny silver chain with a small silver charm bouncing lightly on her chest - It was a charm that would forever be burnt in my mind, it was a single four letter word, the letters linked by slightly leaning curving letters in small script. It said slut.

I just about came in my pants right there and then and I remember whispering to myself

"Holy fuck, if I was 20 years younger I would be all over that like a bee on honey".

I must have said it a little louder than I thought because a man on my right that until then I not taken any notice of said

"Yeah man. She is fuckin' hot - what would you give to have an hour of unadulterated time in the dark with that piece of prime meat"?

Normally I would be shocked by such blatant crass language, and then also from a total stranger, but for some reason it seemed to emphasize precisely my immediate feelings and helped to make my cock pulse urgently in my pants.

Quickly and for only a moment I glanced in his direction and then as quickly returned my gaze to the epitome of my wettest dreams that was now moving away to my right down the beach.

He was about my age (38), in good shape with dark curly hair and a kind of devilish but attractive face that I know women find strangely alluring. He seemed to be alone but was surrounded by an immense number of beach articles that surely had cost him a couple of trips from his car to bring it all down to the beach. As I returned my stare back to the girl my gaze wondered over his well toned and tanned body taking into account the obvious signs of wealth symbolized by expensively branded beach wear and gold on his fingers. He wasn't wearing a wedding band and there was not a white band to indicate he had ever worn one. I also noticed, like me, he had a obvious hard on that indicated he was well endowed and also clearly effected by the vision that had just past us moments ago.

Somehow in that brief exchange of words (and maybe because of "her") we connected immediately and before too long we were sharing intimate fantasies with each other of what we would do to "our slut". It was as if we had always been best of friends and no secret was worthy being kept from one other.

I learned his name was Alec and he lived about 40 minutes from me. He was a self made millionaire although I did not learn what business he was in. Like me he had become a person of leisure and enjoyed some of the more particular luxuries of life including a lot of free time. We exchanged business cards and promised to call each other after our respective holidays to "catch up".

Later at the end of the day people were packing up their personal items and returning to their cars to head off back to semi-routines and life before the beach. Gathering things with Elsie and the boys I failed to notice Alec leaving (or how he carried everything back to his car) and although I looked fervently (and discreetly) I failed to ever see the girl again.

For some in explainable reason I never mentioned my meeting with Alec to Elsie and I can't help but think she may have provided the insight I missed or I chose to ignore before I got to where I am now - helplessly indebted, hopelessly adrift, and dangerously dependent. But now I am getting ahead of myself.

The holiday ended all too soon and before long we were back home and back in the old routines - the boys were off to school, Elsie and I passing each day blissfully aware of each others needs and whiling the days away making our own little magic moments for prosperities sake.

Then one day while I was home alone (Elsie had taken the boys to her parents farm for the week) I was sitting at the dining room table idly drinking a chilled glass of chardonnay. I removed my wallet from my back pocket and decided to do the annual "clean out", rubbishing old receipts, siphoning out the "need to keep" and "has been kept" papers, glancing at photos of Elsie and the boys, and generally wasting my time.

As I got to the little pockets where I tend to keep my little "treasures" (you know pictures of Elsie sprawled naked on our bed, my favorite - Elsie propped up on some pillows in front of the fire, hands on her knees, her legs spread, and he freshly fucked cunt on display, my seed drizzling down the crack of her arse and her winking at the camera.)

It was in there that I found Alec's business card. I took it out and gazed at it playing with the corners and remembering our short but memorable time together on the beach that day. And then I remembered 'her' and once again my cock stiffen and I audibly groaned my desire as my penis grew hot against my thigh. Quickly I gulped down my wine, shifted to accommodate my erection, and glanced at the numbers on the card before me. There was a business line, a fax number, a mobile number, an email address, and an after hours number. Decisively I stood and walked a few feet to the cordless phone on the kitchen counter and picked it up, dialing Alec at home.

The number connected and three rings later I heard his familiar voice on the other end......"Hi, It's Alec here. I'm busy right now and sorry I couldn't take your call personally. Please leave your name and number and I will be sure to call you back just as soon as I can. Thanks and remember; life is for living".

Damn it was an answer phone, at the end of the message I left a brief message leaving my name, home phone, and telling him I was home alone thinking it would be a good chance to catch up.

Hanging up the phone I realized I still had a hard on and unconsciously I reached down with my right hand and stroked my cock through my pants. God I was horny - what I wouldn't give to have Elsie here right now. I would throw her over the dining room table, rip her little green hipster shorts down and slam my cock into her silky hot furnace like pussy.

The image was so real in my head I could almost feel her wet silky cunt closing around my cock as I sank myself deep into her my first stroke - I imagined myself locked in her wet velvet grip, poised, blissfully enjoying the hot warmth of her satin like quim and the softness of her cute little bum held tight against my upper thighs.

Suddenly I realized I was not thinking of Elsie but of the girl I had seen for only moments at the beach that day. My brain snapped and for a moment I had no thoughts at all. Without hesitating I undid my trousers and in a frenzied rush of actions I pushed them and my underwear hurriedly down my thighs letting them drop to my ankles.

In less than a moment I was holding my genitals in the all too familiar way I do when I masturbate. My left hand clutching the root of my cock and my fingers grazing my testicles teasingly, pushing down with the palm of my hand and making my cock grow a little more by trapping the blood in the stem. Then with my right hand I firmly grasped the length of my cock sliding my clenched palm up over the over-sensitized knob making myself gasp from the pure pleasure radiating from my strokes.

In my mind I could imagine the girl from the beach looking at me smiling as she lifts her hands slowly to her chest and hooking her fingers under the bikini top lifting it, freeing her fully tanned boobs capped with hard red nipples as they bounce slightly into my view. My mouth salivates in anticipation as I image what those enticing hard rubber ends would be like to chew on. Then she cups her breasts in both hands and forces them together creating a beautiful valley of cleavage. Clasped tightly between her young flawless tits I see that small silver chain and that electrifying word emblazoned against her dark tanned skin.

Smiling at me she sinks to her knees gently into the sand before me and her chin grazes ever so lightly over the very tip of my penis. A droplet of pre come that has formed at the eye of my penis gets spread over the head of my engorged cock and she lets out a subtle sigh as if the heat of my dew has singed her delicate skin. Looking down I can see my shiny wetness trailed on her chin and over the head of my cock. While I am looking another pearly drop gathers in my little slit, shimmering, clear, and looking like a little diamond.

She leans back slightly and straightening her back encases my burgeoning rampant steel like cock between her teen breasts. Her skin feels warm and I can feel her heart pulsing beneath her chest transmitting a silent rapid message through to my cock that tells me she is as excited as I am. I stop wanking and let my hands fall to my sides, I am slightly bent at the knees allowing my cock to remain at the just the right level to stay trapped in her luscious cleavage.

As I stand there my mouth agape and eyes staring in rapture she bows her head a little forward allowing me to gaze upon the back of her slender dainty neck between flows of sea sprayed blonde hair. Just visible is the silver chain around her neck and seeing it reminds me of the charm now held against my cock and I imagine it branding my flesh forever with that word.

Looking up past her eyelids at me she seems to adopt a nasty look and I see a stream of pure white saliva escape her mouth and splash down over the head of my cock. As it touches the head of my penis and dribbles down my shaft I jerk my head back as if acid has scorched my shaft and I thrust my cock up her cleavage making my balls tremble. The eye of my penis throbs and dew like strands of pre come escape onto her chest and over the sensitive glans ridging my pulsating knob.

Feeling locked in her grip my body undulates moving with her as she slides her slick breasts up and down and around my cock. I am breathing harshly the air whistling through my clenched teeth, I try to voice my excitement but only guttural grunts and animal like groans escape. I can feel my orgasm building and I tremble with passion.

I strain my head forward in time to see her lower her head as my cock reaches the peak of my upwards thrust. Her small hot mouth opens and I feel her full soft lips close over the head of my penis and her little wet tongue lap once at the glans under the head of my penis. I feel my scrotum clench tightly and my balls pump hot molten seed through the shaft of my cock seeming to sear and scold along the underside of my penis before it erupts with surging blasts like waves upon the shore of some distant beach.

I come once....twice (just as strongly)......three times, a fourth, fifth, and sixth time then one last emission burns it way out of my cock to dribble like steaming lava down the head and shaft of my throbbing and still hard cock.

I stay like that for what seems likes ages; my body wired and straining, my cock pulsing in my hand and my pants down round my ankles in the dining room of our home. Then I got the sense that it had all been an elaborate but very life like fantasy so I straighten and looked down.

Gaping in wonder and a little bit of self inflated pride I saw that I had ejaculated clear across the dining room table shooting splashes of my jism nearly 4 feet to the other side. Never could I remember shooting so far nor such a copious amount as there appeared to be large blotches with tendrils of smaller spots over the whole width of the table. One such large dollop had landed squarely on top of Alec's business card and quickly I picked it up smearing away the come onto the sleeve of my shirt. Glancing back at the card I noticed the ink had smeared slightly and I could no longer clearly read his business phone, fax, or mobile number.

Laughing quietly I thought to my self 'Man you bring out the best and the worst in me - literally'.

Quickly I pulled up my shorts and underwear feeling a little self conscious of my situation glancing fervently around the windows hoping none of the neighbors witnessed my private fantasy. I grabbed some tissues a cleaned up the table and wiped my hands clean of any remaining come and sweat.

Then as I was walking back towards the fridge to refill my glass the phone rang.

Grabbing the wine bottle and setting it with my glass on the table I picked up the cordless and answered it as I sat back at the dining room table and heard Elsie say

"Hi sweetie, I've been thinking about you. How are you"?

"Hey darling I'm great. I guess you got there safe. Just having a glass of wine and wishing you were here to share it with me. I miss you and it's only been a day" I said.

We caught up on each others day and chatted for 20 minutes about everything and nothing. I asked how the boys were and she told me they were real excited about being at their grandparents. They had only just gone to bed which is a sign that they were over excited and was a clear indication that the next week would go by all too soon. All throughout our conversation I felt a little sheepish and embarrassed knowing only moments before her call I had been brazening masturbating on this very spot thinking about another woman and not her. She seemed to sense I was uncomfortable and asked if everything was alright.

"Yeah, just a little strung out, anxious that you and the kids are not home and feeling edgy, hence the glass of wine. But it's great to hear your voice and know that you are all ok".

Next thing I heard a small beep beep in the ear piece of the phone and knew another call was trying to get through. Shifting in my chair and glancing at the master controller of the phone I saw the caller ID flashing a strangely familiar number but I couldn't put my finger on exactly who. Whipping back to the business card still on the table in front of me I noticed it was Alec's home number.