Coming Into The Mob... Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to hurt Jenna, but pain goes away. This is for Tommy..." he was trying to calm me down, "You understand?"

I shook my head up and down but a few tears welled in my eyes. I was scared what it would look like, how bad it would feel, what if I flinched? My mind darted back and forth between everything but my body stayed still. Nick came into the living room with the poker brand, red as ever. It was ready and so was I...kind of. Tom instructed me to get on my knees with my chest to the back of the couch. I took deep breaths and readied myself. Tom told Nicky to administer the brand. He wanted to see my reaction first hand; so he came around the back of the couch and knelt down to be eye to eye with me. I fixated on Tom and just took a deep breath and held it. The searing of my skin came and went. I didn't make a sound. I didn't move once. I just exhaled as I felt the hot metal hit me. Everyone was amazed that there were no tears even. Tom was astonished. He kissed my head and told me I did good. He walked back around and checked out my new marking. The whole area was hot but it was a clean burn.

"It will heal nicely," he and Nicky clamored on as Tom put a cool cloth on it for a moment.

I was bandaged up but still in just my lace bra in front of three men. It was then that I felt Tom's undeniable touch and his teeth grazing my shoulder. I looked back and saw the eagerness in his eyes. He fed his tongue into my mouth as his body pressed into mine. He was undressing as Nicky and Jeff sat in chairs to watch. I spun around and helped him undress as we both went at each others necks. He freed my tits from my bra and massaged them roughly. Our breathing became one as I stroked his cock to life. I didn't even remember that the boys were still there at this point. I was enthralled with what Tom was doing to my body. I was covered in goosebumps as his tongue flicked my nipples and his right hand caressed my ass. I pushed him down to his knees casually and let my hands grab his head and guided him to my throbbing pussy. It was puffed out and ready. His mouth cupped my mound and I rocked my hips back and forth as he made love to me with his mouth. It felt so good feeling my snatch get wetter and hotter with each lick. Tom began moaning as my juices flowed into his mouth. He pushed me back and had my legs in the air now. I bit my lip and swiveled around as I held his head getting his face juicy from me. With his hands on the backs of my things he pushed my legs back and wide. With his right hand he focused on placing two fingers in my velvety hole.

My moans were more than apparent and drowned the sounds of Nicky and Jeff now actively working their own meat in amusement to Tom and I. he had a bit more than a five o'clock shadow and it scratched my inner thighs. Oh how it sent electricity through my body! He felt amazing between my legs, attempting to suck and lick me dry.

My cries of ecstasy were met with great vigor as Nicky stood for a better view of things and he chimed in,

"Come on Tommy! FUCK her already!"

Nicky saw the pain in my eyes from Tom's teasing tongue. I needed him in me like a fire needed to be put out. Tom gazed into my eyes and simply said the word, "Beg."

With a stirring look in my eyes I pleaded,

"Oh please Master Tom! Please fuck you dirty slut?"

Everyone's eyes went huge with my words of besiege. I was the only woman that ever openly spoke that way that anyone had ever encountered, so each time it happened there was a massive shock factor. I couldn't believe it either but it turned me on so much I kept going until Tom relented. His raging hard-on entered me in one forceful push and began to come instantly. With me violently shaking against him as I orgasmed he bit down on my ear and jerked his hips back and forth with all his might. He didn't stop until he yelled out in his own intense orgasm. Nicky and Jeff had long finished but stayed for the end of the show. With both Tom and I spent they clapped and said they goodnight's as they walked out. Both of us were spent from our fun, so as Tom lit his cigarette he helped me stand and we went to bed, forgetting about dinner.

Chap 7~

The next few weeks passed quickly. Tom finally felt comfortable with letting me out of the house since I had transformed my look and gained the trust of his family. It was an early Saturday morning when I decided to slip out before Tom had woken up to go to a farmers market a few miles away. I woke up just after seven in the morning. Tom was laying next to me, he looked like an angel when he slept, so peaceful. His dark brown hair had a few natural highlights that were accented by the morning sun. his slightly olive tone skin was almost flawless. He had a few scars on him, one being still fresh from when I first came. He shaved almost every day but when he would go a day or two between; it was so sexy. The unkempt look he had going drove me further into lust with this man. I told myself I wasn't going to fall in love though, I couldn't. I thought I was Tom's property meaning I was just his piece of ass on demand. Yes he would cuddle with me but I figured he just wanted attention, not love. I pushed any feelings I had for him as far down as I could and just got dressed.

He was nice enough to allow me a bigger wardrobe in the past weeks. It was beautiful outside and so I chose an outfit he had gotten me. It was a light blue button down top and a pair of white capris, and I had a brighter blue tank to go under my button down. It was modest considering what I had seen the women coming in and out of his home looked like. I slipped into my outfit and brushed my hair from the debacle it had become with last night's rumpus session entailed. I tiptoed around the large bedroom that had little detail to it. White walls, eggshell sheer curtains, and a few pieces of furniture. His bed was the biggest piece in there. It didn't feel like a home...just a house. It had potential I thought as I got my sandals and sun hat from the closet. I smiled as I heard Tom's baby snoring. It was very soft. I finished getting ready in the downstairs bathroom. I grabbed my purse for my sunglasses and some cash. Tom told me if I were to go out I could take his truck so I looked for the keys and off I went. He had a late model Ford F150, it was clean and smelled fresh when I got in. I adjusted the mirrors and saw myself...I looked like a mix between a country girl and Marilyn Monroe. I chuckled and drove off the property. It was so nice to get out and see the city again. The warm sun on my skin felt good. I was allowed outside on the property but it wasn't the same, I still felt caged. This was freedom. About ten minutes later I parked and stepped onto the fairgrounds where the market was held. I had a big beach bag to use for whatever I bought. It was the most colorful part about me, otherwise I blended in well. I didn't want to cause any attention to myself. There was a fair amount of people there already as I walked through checking everything out. I thought about what I wanted to make for dinner that night and what all I needed since it wasn't just Tony coming over, but Tom's mother as well, Catherine. I was very nervous and wanted to make a very good impression on this woman. Damn I was falling for Tom again, I had to push my thoughts out and away once again, that's the only reason I would try and impress a man's mother. I wanted her to know I could care for her little boy. I shook my head and continued on my way with shopping.

I finally decided on stopping at the local butcher and getting a prime rib roast and building a nice meal around that. I grabbed some potatoes, carrots, fresh herbs, and when I saw the wonderful fruit a farmer had I almost died. I got excited and decided on bread pudding for dessert with a fresh cold puree of berries to contrast it. I gathered everything and off I went with the sun beating down. There was just the slightest breeze this day. Beautiful and warm. The smell of all the fresh produce made the Windy City seem like such a small town, if even for a moment. I beamed with a smile as I got to the butcher. It was a polish deli and butcher, the best in the city.

I entered and walked right to the counter looking at the selection of meats. As I stood there I noticed two men, well dressed looking at me. I figured they were just checking me out so I tried to pay little attention to them, but I started to get nervous that I was spotted. I placed my order for a large roast I picked out and asked them to thread it for me while I went and got some bread. I thanked the clerk and went on my way in the store. I watched behind me through the safety mirrors on the corners of the walls. The store was about eighty years old so it wasn't updated everywhere. The floor had scuffs on it all over, and you could tell the shelves were as old as the store, but it was still well kept. As I looked up, still wearing my glasses, I notice the two men following me. Shit. I went into the bread isle and looked for good French bread they had there. It was on the lowest shelf so I bent down for a few loaves. My top rose in the back and my mark was exposed. It was then I overheard the two men speaking in polish. I new polish, as well as other languages for my job, so I understood them. The taller of the two had a very deep voice and he was completely bald. He was a big guy, like three-hundred pounds big. His goatee was a little scraggly but otherwise he was clean. The other, he was at least fifty and had snow white hair. But no facial hair. They tried to speak quietly but I heard they knew the mark on me was Tom's. I quickly made it back through the store to the butcher counter and got my roast and paid for everything there. The hair on the back of my neck stood straight up and I knew, just knew, these men were again behind me. I weakly smiled at the clerk and turned seeing them.

"Where are you from girl?" The big boy had a very thick polish accent.

"Sorry I don't speak with strangers, my parents taught me well." I was a smartass but I tried to deter them as best as I could. I smiled and tried to walk away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around quickly. My heart raced at this point. He pulled me closer to him and I smelled warm salami on his breath and cheap cologne that was overkill.

"Are you one of Tom Daluca's?" he asked sternly. I froze for a moment but ripped my arm back.

"Sir I don't know who you or a Tom Daluca are. Goodbye now." I spun around and hightailed it to the door but not before he yelled.

"Yes you are or you wouldn't have that scar..."

I got into the truck and just had it started before I slammed it into reverse to leave. I shook the whole way home. All I could think about was what Tom would have to say about it when I told him. I figured I was only gone a bit more than an hour since I left so Tom would be in bed still. I drove up to the gate and put in the code and noticed Tony's car there. It was only nine forty-five so I was taken aback. I grabbed the food and walked up to the door still shaking from the polish men. I was terrified to tell Tom, only because I didn't know if they were friends or foe. I wasn't even at the door with my key when it flung open and Tom was standing there in all his half naked glory. He was just wearing a pair of white basket ball short and no shirt. His slightly hairy torso was heaving up and down. I looked at his expression and knew something was wrong. His nostrils flared, and his jaw was clenched. He grabbed me forcefully by the arm and pulled me into the house yelling at me.

"Where the fuck have you been Jenna?!"

Stammering, I spoke to him with weak volume, "I...I...farmers market like we discussed yester-"

"You watch the news before you left?" He was still so angered.

I shook my head no furiously, now I was shaking for a new reason. I bit my tender lip and followed him to the television . In my dismay I stared at the screen to see the news playing, with my picture on it! There was finally a missing persons report out for me. I thought, my god my family actually finally cares about me, but no... it was my job doing it. According to the news story they have been trying to reach me for three weeks when I didn't return to my job from my vacation. They had a reward and everything, Fifty thousand dollars for any information leading up to my safe return. My boss was an older man in his late sixties, silver short hair and a genuine smile. He kind of reminded me of Santa Claus, with his beard and plump appearance, he was truly like a father to me. From the moment I was hired at that firm he took me under his wing and taught me how to be a good lawyer, straight out of college. I had joined the firm about 4 years ago, which is how I ended up meeting Zach in the first place. He was a lawyer for a defendant, which was a local hospital, that was being sued by my firm for a couple whose baby was born with some issues due to the negligence of the doctors and staff. We fought for months in court and the passion we both had is what drew us together. He asked me out minutes after I had won the case four months after our first hearing. He was a nice man, but he turned to be so vanilla in every sense of the word. We had a routine with almost no break in it unless I forced him. I genuinely did care for Zach, until that night, but I really felt like he was just a constant and safe fuck. My thoughts dwindled as I heard Tom's voice raise at me while I stared at the new cast.

"JENNA!" He snapped his fingers in my face, "HEY!? Did anyone see you, notice you, say anything to you...anything at all?"

I looked at him and then at Tony. I nodded slowly. Tom's eyes were huge and I thought he would slap me.

"It...I...it was a couple of Polish men. One grabbed me and asked if I was one of Your's."

Tom calmed a small portion and grabbed a cigarette. He took a long drag and paced the room a few moments before speaking. Tony came over to me and he was the nice one. He asked if anyone noticed me as myself, to which I said no. No one had even given me a second glance until the butcher. I went through and explained to both of them exactly what happened and how scared I was. Tom's eyes grew regretful for yelling at me before he knew the story. He walked up to me and took my bags out of my hand and then held my hand as he lead me through the home to the kitchen. We left Tony in the living room. Before I could apologize to Tom, he pulled me close and kissed me. It was soft, sensual, and there was something else there. It wasn't his normal 'I want you kiss.' there was passion derived from his lips as they met mine. He slowly opened my mouth with his as his hands pulled me into him. His strong arms enveloping me as if he was trying to protect me . He moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed. His left hand reaching up and holding the side of my face gently. It made my heart pound feeling him be so aggressive and gentle at the same time. He started to back off but came in for the sweetest peck before letting me go.

"I'm sorry Jenna, I just-"

"Its ok Tommy, really." I shushed him and smiled. I felt those damn feelings coming back, but I wasn't pushing them away now. I leaned up and kissed his cheek and agreed that unless absolutely necessary I wouldn't leave the house again for a while. I hated being confined after only one shopping outing but it was to protect the Daluca's. I was willing to do that for them, and for Tom. I reached down at the dropped bags and started to pull out things and put them away. Tom came up behind me and pinned me between himself and the counter. He moved my hair out of the way and licked the side of my neck. I quivered against him. Our cheeks nuzzled against each others as he looked deep into my eyes. Whispering against my ear,

"Jenna, I am so sorry I yelled...I just got worried because I.. lo-"

"Tommy boy! Are you going for breakfast with your old man or not?" Tony cut off our conversation short. He turned quickly at his father now in the kitchen with us. I turned pink instantly and just looked at Tom. His head dropped and he just nodded. He didn't look at me but, just kissed the top of my head and as he walked away told me he would be back later. He seemed upset that he was leaving and my heart fluttered. Was he really about to tell me he loved me? I put thoughts out of my head and continued on with my cooking for the evenings festivities.

Tom had gotten dressed and left with Tony. As they drove away Tony looked at Tom inquisitively,

"Tommy boy...were you about to say what I think you were going to?"

"Ah come on old man, not this...not now. I haven't had a cup of coffee even."

Tom didn't want to talk about it yet, only because he was afraid of what his mother would think of the whole situation. She was the only one who didn't know, yet, but he and his dad knew she would put the pieces together quickly. They sat and ate at a corner restaurant that they went to most weekends for a little time together away from the "business" of things. As much as Tom attempted to not talk about me he couldn't help it. And Tony caught on, but just let his son talk.

"She just does things for me because, there's no angle with her at all. She cooks with a smile, does the house cleaning... everything. I don't get it." Tom was astonished by this and didn't realize it was because I had feelings for him.

Tony just smiled at his son as he drank his coffee. Tom noticed his father's expression and asked why he was smiling. With a chuckle he explained that Tom had been going on and on about me for the past twenty minutes and how he had been glowing the entire time he had been speaking of me. With a low head and flushed cheeks, Tom told his dad he didn't think it would ever work. He thought I was too good for him, and that I deserved better. He was so fragile on the inside, but hadn't showed me his vulnerability so I never would have expected it, until I found out later. Tony told him that if he cared for me, and I cared for him that's all that should matter.

"Hell, boy, your mom is way too good for me. She should have never loved me...but she did. And I couldn't be happier. Maybe she is right for you but you don't want to admit it."

"Yeah, maybe I don't know yet though."

"Well come on, you did say she was as tight as a virgin and a squirter... you cant let that go. Ill kill ya kid!" Tony had a hearty laugh and so did Tom. They finished up and decided to go catch a movie before heading home. I was finished prepping dinner and dessert and had everything I needed laid out or in the fridge so I decided to take a long hot bubble bath to treat myself and try and relax a bit. I went upstairs and started the bath but the doorbell rang. I scoffed and put on a bathrobe and looked out the window to see who it was. It was Nicky and he was frantically banging on the door now. I rushed to the door and opened it immediately ushering him in asking what was wrong.

"Where's Tommy? I need Tommy!" He was distraught and pacing the foyer floor quickly. His shoes clanked heavily on the tile.

"He went to breakfast with the old man...I don't know when he will return. Nicky, come on... what's wrong maybe I can help?" I put my hand on his shoulder as I saw tears in his eyes.

"Johnny is dead. He... He went in the night." I didn't know who Johnny was but I knew he was important to Nicky, which means he was important to Tom as well. I shushed Nicky's sorrow and held him. He dropped to his knees and grasped my waist sobbing like a little girl. All I did was console him. He was too worked up to call Tommy so I did. Even though he was in the movies with his father, Tom answered. They went to a movie which not a single person was in. they liked that because they talked a lot about things, whether it was business or personal. Sometimes they just joked around, but they cherished the time together away from everyone else.