Coming Of Age Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curly dark hairs framed her engorged lips and stuck to one another from her juices. Her clit, red and still swollen, fully exposed from the hood. Evan’s eyes lingered on the sight of her sex so close to him. They flashed to her large tits heaving up and down with Catherine’s slow deep breaths then back to this new wondrous pleasure.

“See how wet you have me Evan? See how swollen my clit is? Do you know what a clit is Evan?”

“Sorta…I mean I hear people talk about it and guess I’ve kinda seen it on porno movies…”

Catherine giggled as her index and middle finger slipped to either side of her upper pussy. The web between them just above her clit as she pulled herself open, her swollen nub protruding even further as she encouraged it outward. “See that hard red button right there Evan? That’s my clit. It’s in the same place on all girls and we really like it to be pleased. It takes practice to learn how to do it just right.” Catherine smiling broadly as Evan watched as much in wonder as in study. “Every girl likes it to be touched and rubbed just right so it takes time to learn each one. We’re not all the same so what works for one may not work for another. But don’t worry Evan, I’m going to teach you enough that you’ll be able to learn very quickly.” Catherine could feel her excitement returning as this boy looked on with a growing fascinated hunger.

“You are?” Evan gulped.

“Yes Evan. I have a lot to teach and show. Much more than you can learn in one day. So you’re going to need to come back here for your lessons. Does that sound good Evan?” Catherine’s fingers had unconsciously begun to rub up and down the outside of her wet swollen lips.

Evan looked up into Catherine’s warm eyes, a strange mix of desire and gratitude in them, “Yes Catherine. I’d like that a lot. I like you a lot…”

Catherine stole a glance at Evan’s cock, even after these few brief minutes it was starting to again fill out. He’d never gone completely soft, the meaty flesh lying back atop his belly.

“Go ahead Evan. Touch it.” Catherine again opened herself wide exposing both her clit and her light pink inner pussy. His first touches clumsy and a bit rough but Catherine moaned slightly to reassure him. But she didn’t want to set bad habits right off so she guided his fingers away from her again throbbing clit. The time would come when she would show him how to caress a woman’s most sensitive areas but that time was not now. Now was the time she needed him inside of her. Now was the time that Evan would feel the first warmth of a woman around him. She coaxed Evan’s middle finger away from the others and slid it up and down the full length of her wet lips. Evan watched as they wrapped around his finger as if they were hugging it, nestling it against them.

Once she was sure his finger was slick from her juices, Catherine slowly began to feed his finger inside her. She watched Evan’s face with a satisfied gaze as she slowly began to ease his finger in and out of her.

Evan’s mind whirled in wonder as he felt the deep wet heat of Catherine’s pussy. His finger curled and moved inside of her, wanting to feel every fascinating inch. Catherine knew in her mind that this boy would become an accomplished lover. He had passion and that all too rare genuine desire to please. She left him to explore her folds, lightly over her clit, then again back inside of her. His inexperienced finger unknowingly brushing across that sweet sensitive area at the front of her pussy as it explored deep inside her. Catherine could feel her hunger returning as this boy’s gentle finger probed about her. Something about the sweetness, perhaps the innocence, or maybe even the servitude of his touched thrilled her.

Catherine could see Evan’s cock growing again, slowly, but growing. She was impressed with his recovery. It’d been barely fifteen minutes and already Evan’s flesh was responding. Bert needed at least a week she thought with a silent laugh. But Evan was no Bert for sure. Catherine sucked her finger deep and wet into her mouth covering it with saliva as Evan probed her pussy. Her instincts had been right. Keep him in the game and he’d come back quick enough. Her shiny finger began to stroke over the underside of Evan’s semi-hard cock. Catherine watched it. The head large and well defined. Evan’s shaft was thick and had two very distinct veins. One that ran the length on the top and one that snaked up the length of his underside.

“You have a very nice cock Evan. Did you know that?” Catherine’s hips had slowly begun to roll against Evan’s penetrating finger. She used her hips and her deep inner pussy muscles to work Evan’s finger into a rhythm. His cock might be a little longer than Bert’s and it was definitely thicker, meatier. Not huge just nice and full. And it was so precious to look at. Such a defined cock, sculpted was the word that came to her mind. That’s how a cock should be she thought.

“I do? You really think so?” Evan’s finger was little more than a slave to Catherine’s gyrations now. “Is it…is it big enough?”

Catherine’s teasing finger stopped and she looked into Evan’s eyes. A genuine laugh escaping her lips that left him confused and insecure. She tickled the sensitive head of his cock and his hips jerked uncontrollably. She brought her finger up to his lips and smiled into his eyes. “You have so much to learn Evan. And I’m going to teach you.” Her finger traced over his warm lips. “It’s beautiful Evan, don’t give it another thought.” She could tell by the look on his face that made Evan feel better, more relaxed. In her mind she knew that Evan now trusted her. That Evan believed, no believed in, her and was willing to release himself to her guidance. It was a responsibility that thrilled her but that she knew she would never betray. This was going to be something indeed.

Evan’s finger worked deep and slow into Catherine’s slick heated pussy. Her own wrapped about his tightening cock. Coaxing and pulling it back to hardness. She wanted him very hard when she took him. Needed him to be very hard. Her thumb slipped up and onto the ultra-sensitive underside of his head. At that deliciously intense area where the thick curves of the head meet. Evan’s finger stopped moving as her fingers remained tightly wrapped about his cock and her thumb began to stroke rapidly over that sweet spot. His eyes closed and his hips jerked lightly at her pleasuring touch.

Catherine felt him swell fully in her grip. Her pussy was again worked into a tingling frenzy of lusty desire. Her mind grown fuzzy with want. Catherine moved quickly as she repositioned herself, she felt Evan’s finger slip from her pussy. She straddled Evan’s hips, her knees wide, opening herself to him. Her hand never freed his meaty cock as she moved. Her grip tight and controlling.

Evan’s eyes roamed over the sight before him. Catherine’s full loving body hovered above his lap. Her eyes dark and cloudy, lips wet and shiny as she licked them with her pointy tongue. He reached for her. His warm palms cupped and kneaded her breasts. Catherine groaned deep at his touch. Her nipples had grown painfully hard again. Evan pinched, rolled, and squeezed them the way he remembered she’d liked before. Catherine stroked him firm but slow as she held herself just a fraction from him.

Evan’s body began to respond and his hips slowly began to grind. He watched as Catherine began to slide his swollen head between her fleshy lips. They parted and caressed him as she slid him back and forth. His gaze quickly flashed to Catherine’s face. He saw her eyes almost fully closed, her lips parted, her breaths slow and deep as her hand guided him back and forth. He again returned to watching this amazing sight of Catherine preparing him. His head glistened from her wetness. Then she held him at just a certain point and paused ever so briefly.

Evan moaned loudly as Catherine eased his thick head past her lips and inside her. Her hips and ass made subtle instinctive adjustments as she began to settle down atop him. Her fingers holding the base of engorged flesh as her dripping pussy swallowed it. Catherine eased down until she had consumed enough of his cock that she knew she could hold him inside her without the help of her fingers. Catherine straightened her back, her heavy breasts pushed forward as she prepared to thrust down onto Evan’s cock. She so desperately needed what she was about to have.

Excitement overwhelmed Evan and he bucked his hips upward. Catherine rose slightly in response. Her eyes snapped open and with an almost fiery anger she starred down at Evan. He immediately settled back to the bed. Catherine’s fingers curled, claw-like, and she drug her nails firmly down Evan’s bare chest, leaving five distinct red trails behind them. “I’ll do it!”

Evan only nodded in nervous subjugation. Catherine’s experienced pussy still held Evan’s cock partly inside her as her eyes stayed fixed on him for a moment longer. She had surprised herself at her reaction. But knew she’d enjoyed it. Her pussy wet and pulsing as she held her sharp nails firmly against the tender flesh of his belly. Her mind whirled with this deep new excitement she had discovered in herself.

Suddenly, Catherine slammed down hard onto Evan’s thick swollen cock. Burying him ball deep into her yearning pussy. Catherine grunted at the power of her thrust, the force of him penetrating her. Evan’s breath caught in his throat. He couldn’t breathe, couldn’t remember how. His eyes riveted on Catherine’s grinding hips. Never had he felt anything so intensely pleasurable in his life. She was so warm and wet and soothing as he filled her sweet hungry sex.

Catherine rose up high again, the knowing muscles of her inner pussy signaling when she held just the right amount of him inside her. Again she slammed down hard onto him. She ground her hips in tight circles as she devoured him. She hadn’t had a real cock inside her in so long. She hadn’t had a new cock inside of her in nearly 25 years and she was going to enjoy every delicious moment! Evan’s thick veined cock filled her wonderfully. Catherine pulled her nails away from Evan’s chest and he winced slightly as the cool air flushed over the angry marks she’d raised on his belly. He was consumed by a hailstorm of sensations that slammed through his brain. The amazing feel of her on his throbbing cock, the wetness running over his balls and inside his legs. The tingly pain of her scratches on his chest. The sight of her heaving breasts, her erect nipples, full hips, and her sweet pussy as she slowly began to rise and fall atop his cock. The delicious scent of her heated sex as it filled his mind. He couldn’t think his way through the bombardment of inputs and simply surrendered to them, feeling his way through.

Catherine’s own fingers pulled and pinched her thick sensitive nipples as she eased herself slowly up and down Evan’s shaft. The harder she worked her nipples the harder she wanted to do it. She had already stopped trying to think about her newfound excitement and was simply allowing her body to react. Evan’s hands gripped her ample hips as she slid him in and out of her. His eyes struggled to stay open, to watch his cock as it sank in and out of her. This was the most incredible experience of his life.

Catherine rode Evan slow and hard, touching and pleasing her own body. Her fingers playing over her nipples, palms gliding firmly over her belly and back again to cup her breasts. She reveled in this wonderful pleasure. Over and over she slid him almost fully out then back in deep and full. Not content until she felt his balls tickle the very base her sweet pussy, pressing hard against that spot just between it and just before her nether hole. Her plan had worked as Evan now possessed the stamina she needed.

But her experienced body sensed Evan’s unconscious movements. His hips began to grind and buck, his thighs started to twitch, his fingers dug deep into the fleshy curves of her hips. His orgasm was building as she took him. Catherine’s pussy was wetter than she could ever remember. Evan could hear the wet slaps as she bucked and slammed onto his throbbing cock. Catherine was fucking him earnestly and fast. Her clit pulsed and throbbed but she denied herself. Waiting.

The subtle curve and thickness of Evan’s cock was touching places deep inside her that no man had before. Her body began to writhe and shake. She was completely lost in her deep wanton lust. Completely in touch with every electric sensation shooting through her body. Evan’s hips began to jerk sporadically. His breaths quick and forced. His hands desperately trying to force her down full atop him so that he would stay buried in her sweet warmth. He was ready.

At long last Catherine allowed her fingers to seek out her swollen hard nub. A throaty animal like groan escape from deep inside her as she stroked it hard. Evan was writhing and frantic beneath her. She felt his cock swell that last desperate bid for fullness just before it would explode. Her fingers a blur over her pulsating clit.

“Oh…gawd, yes…fuck me…Unh…fuck me Evan…”

Evan’s ass thrust off the bed and his cock slammed hard into her pussy. His hands held her tight against him and despite her efforts she was unable to match his strength. She felt her orgasm slam through her body. White hot shocks of immense pleasure shot out from her core and through her entire body. Catherine was moaning and muttering uncontrollably as Evan ground hard against her. She pulled her fingers away and arched her back and pushing downward so she could rub her still screaming clit against Evan.

Evan’s entire body went rock hard as he groaned loud and deep. His ass raised fully off the bed, suspending Catherine on his manhood. Catherine shook as she felt his first hard burst of cum shoot deep into her. She had slipped to his mercy now as her strong pussy muscles flexed and milked at Evan’s cock. Another hard burst exploded from him. He slammed his ass down onto the bed, his entire body thrashed. Again he thrust upward, not able to lift her now but still shoving hard. Catherine rocked forward with the force of Evan’s hungry thrust and had to catch herself with her hands on Evan’s chest.

Another orgasm exploded through her. Her body began to shake and tremble as she lost control of her muscles. Deep intense waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her eyes squeezed so tightly shut that a tear trailed down her cheek. Evan’s cock pulsed and throbbed, she could feel his balls rolling as he emptied himself into her. She could no longer tell one orgasm from another. He’d cum so hard and full inside her. She felt his thick warm seed ooze from her pussy as their bodies began to settle. A sudden shiver passed over entire being and her breath skipped in a cold-like shudder. Her hands on Evan’s chest fully supporting her weight as she felt the last of him twitch inside her pussy.

The overwhelming intensity of their tingling bodies slowly began to subside into sweet rolling waves of pleasure as they eased back into the conscious. Evan’s hands fell to his sides as he struggled for breath. Catherine rolled her hips gently and slowly as she held his shrinking shaft inside her. She winced slightly as she felt it at last pull free from her now soaked pussy.

Evan’s eyelids flashed in an effort to regain focus, “That was so…”

Catherine’s finger pressed against his lips, cutting off his words. “Sssshhh…” She smiled warmly down into Evan’s eyes and felt his entire body relax. Catherine rose from him. She dug the once neatly folded afghan that had rested at the foot of her bed from between the headboard and the mattress. Evan’s thrashing feet having buried it there. With a flip of her unsteady arms Catherine opened the blanket. She eased back down along side Evan’s warm body pulling the thick woven yarn over them.

Her head fell atop her pillow as her spent body melted into the comfort of her bed. Just as she began to throw her arm over Evan’s chest, he moved. He turned to face her. Rolling onto his shoulder and hip, his eyes locked with hers. A look so deep and filled with emotion. Catherine smiled genuinely, knowingly at him. Her tender hand stroked his soft cheek. Evan pulled his body up tight and close to Catherine as she settled back. His knees curled and raised, his arm tenderly lying across her soft belly. His cheek snuggled into her shoulder as she wrapped her arm about his back. Evan breathed deep and slow, taking in the scent of Catherine’s body. Her fingers stroked his thick wavy hair as she held him to her. In moments she felt Evan’s purring breaths of sleep.

Catherine lie there and tenderly stroked his hair and held his warm body to hers. “I’ll teach you Evan…” her voice barely a whisper as she succumbed too her heavy lids.

12