Coming to Grips Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers

"Thanks," Suzanne said as she stood up. "Want to dance," she asked Piper. Her eyes were bright and she had a big smile. Piper nodded enthusiastically and started to get out from behind the table. "I've never asked a woman to dance before!" Suzanne said in an excited voice. Her eyes were on Colby, as if she wanted her friend's approval.

"It wasn't so hard, was it?" Colby grinned, caught up in Suzanne's energy. "It won't be your last!"

"Nope," Suzanne told her as she grabbed Piper's hand and pulled her along into the crowd.

The two women left alone at the table giggled. "She's had a little to drink, hasn't she?" Lily commented.

Laughing a little more, Colby nodded. "Yeah, probably just enough actually. Right now, she's able to let go and enjoy herself, which is huge for her. Another drink will probably screw up her judgment, and then she'd regret it in the morning."

"She has a good friend to take care of her," Lily said as she put her hand on Colby's shoulder and then slowly ran it down her arm.

Colby had to admit that Lily's touch felt good, but thoughts of Suzanne were still foremost in her mind. Her voice was a little distant as she answered. "She's had a lot of shit happen to her, and no one to be there for her."

"Well, now she has you," Lily said. "She's lucky."

Colby covered up her look of embarrassment by taking a drink. "Well, she deserves a little luck." The moment passed and she looked at Lily. "So tell me, what do you do for fun?" Lily flowed with the abrupt change in topic and the two of them started to get to know each other.

Out on the dance floor, Piper found that she was following rather than leading like before. Suzanne picked the spot and the set the tone for how they danced. The first dance was energetic with both of them moving together but almost never touching. It felt almost like a game, where Suzanne was challenging Piper to match her movements. Every time that Piper didn't quite anticipate what she would do, Suzanne eyes blazed with triumph and her grin would widen. As the dance went on, Piper started to get more of a feeling for guessing Suzanne's next move. They flowed together better and by the end of that dance, they were synchronized.

As the next song started, the tempo was different. The beat was stronger, yet slower. There was more of a primal feeling to the song. After taking a few moments to understand it, Suzanne stepped closer to Piper. Her hands and arms still moved to the music without touching Piper, but the same couldn't be said for her body. As she danced, Suzanne's body brushed against Piper. Rather than being coordinated, they came together and then moved apart. The distance between them slowly lessened, but still they tried not to touch. It was just now they were seeing how close they could come.

Just as the song came to its end, Suzanne leaned forward and brushed her lips against Piper's. Unlike the other night with Sandy, she was the one taking the initiative. Piper seemed to be just fine with that. Her lips matched the light pressure from Suzanne and lifted just a moment after her. Piper's eyes were a little clouded with desire and she licked her lips, but still she followed Suzanne's lead.

The next song was much slower than the other two. Hesitating for a moment, Suzanne debated what she wanted to do. The drinks were definitely hitting her. She wasn't quite drunk, but her inhibitions were lowered. The way Piper was looking at her was getting to her. The rational part of Suzanne's mind was still arguing for caution, but that had been her watchword for so long. "Fuck caution," she told finally herself. "Piper's hot! And she wants me too."

Starting to move to the music, Suzanne circled around Piper. She stopped Piper from turning along with her with a shake of her head. When Suzanne was behind her, she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Piper's waist so that she could pull Piper against her. As their bodies came together, Suzanne nestled her head down on Piper's shoulder. They moved to the music together, each sensing what the other was doing. Each place their bodies touched felt like a little caress.

"Mmmm," sighed Suzanne right by Piper's ear.

Putting her hand behind her head, Piper ran her fingers through Suzanne's hair. Her hand only applied the lightest of pressure, but it was enough for Suzanne to know what Piper wanted. She turned her head and kissed the slender neck. Starting just below Piper's ear, she traced a path downwards. When Piper shivered, it sent a thrill through Suzanne. She was turning Piper on. It had been so long since she had done that. Even with boyfriends, they were always the ones working to excite her. They invariably wanted it more and needed to bring her along. "Not since ..." she started to think before forcing her mind to not go there. It mostly worked.

Mostly, but not completely.

As in tuned as Piper was to Suzanne, she instantly felt a change. It was subtle but there was a tension in her that had not been there before. The kisses didn't stop but they lost the passionate edge that was so exciting. She twisted around to face Suzanne. She put her arms around Suzanne's neck and started to dance with her in classic slow dance fashion. In the dim light of the club, Piper found it hard to read her face completely, but the confidence that had been there moments before seemed to have vanished.

Pulling lightly, Piper brought their lips together. She started with a little kiss on the middle of Suzanne's mouth before moving from kissing first one corner and then the other of her lips. It was only on the third one that she felt Suzanne respond by moving into the kiss. Slowly gliding her lips against Piper's, Suzanne pressed back and opened her mouth. That was all the invitation that Piper needed. The tip of her tongue flicked out and traced inside Suzanne's lips. She felt Suzanne release a long breath and her tension seemed to fade away.

Pulling back, Piper looked at her. "Are you okay?" she asked, as her fingers stroked the back of Suzanne's neck.

"Yeah," Suzanne said but her real answer was by kissing Piper back. This time there was no hesitation. Her mouth came down hard against Piper's with her mouth opening. It was Suzanne's tongue that pressed into Piper's mouth. Parting her lips, Piper sucked it into her mouth and felt it swirling around. She pressed her body against Suzanne, any pretense of dancing gone. Suzanne's hands moved downward to cup Piper's ass, caressing them and pulling the two of them together.

Without meaning to, one of Suzanne's legs slipped between Piper's. The difference in heights between them meant that Piper was arching her back as Suzanne leaned over. That thrust her hips forward a bit, which in turn pressed her against Suzanne's leg. At first, it was hardly noticeable. The longer the kiss went on, the more the two of them moved with it. It began to build. The friction of Suzanne's thigh pressing against her pussy stoked Piper's excitement. What had started as accidental became deliberate. She started to grind her pussy against Suzanne. As her excitement grew, it transferred to Suzanne. Their kissing became wilder and Suzanne tensed her leg so that it pressed against Piper.

Neither one of them had any thoughts for where they were. In truth, they were not the only ones dancing like that. For the most part, they were ignored outside of a few knowing looks exchanged. Suzanne and Piper didn't care. They were lost in their own world.

Finally, Piper couldn't continue kissing. She couldn't suck in enough air through her nose. She ripped her mouth from Suzanne's and pressed her forehead against Suzanne's shoulder. Her hips moved faster and harder.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Oh, fuck!" Her fingers curled and the nails pressed into the skin at the back of Suzanne's neck, just before her body started to shake as she came in Suzanne's arms. Her hips jerked against Suzanne's leg. It didn't last long, but when it ended only Suzanne's arms kept her from sliding to the floor. Her hands stayed around Suzanne's neck, but their grip was as limp as the rest of Piper's body.

Suzanne continued to ignore the rest of the world. Closing her eyes, she held Piper close to her. Gradually she picked up the rhythm of the music and began to move a little with it. Shifting she withdrew her thigh. The two of them pressing together like that had been an accident. It thrilled her, but Suzanne didn't want to give anyone a repeat performance. As she readjusted them, she felt Piper stir in her arms and then a soft kiss on the collar and again on her neck.

"Jesus, and I thought you were the inhibited one," Piper murmured loud enough for Suzanne to hear.

Giggling, Suzanne replied. "I'm not the one who was humping my leg. Wow, this was a first time for me." She couldn't believe that she had just helped Piper cum like that. It was the boldest thing that Suzanne had ever done.

As they separated, Piper couldn't help looking down at Suzanne's thigh. She knew how wet her panties felt. While she hadn't felt embarrassed while she was recovering, her cheeks flushed beet red now as she saw the large wet spot on Suzanne's jeans. The combination of her cheeks flushing and her fixed gaze caught Suzanne's attention. She didn't even have to look down. She knew immediately. She hadn't noticed it before, but now Suzanne felt the sticky wetness adhering the denim to her leg. As much as she wanted to try to ignore it, Suzanne couldn't. Her eyes dropped and she saw the big wet patch.

Looking back up, Piper's embarrassment was still clear to Suzanne. Beyond that, she saw something else. It excited Piper. She couldn't stop looking down and licking her lips. When she became aware of being watched, Piper met Suzanne's eyes. Before Piper's eyes had shown desire, now they shone with lust. She couldn't disguise it. Suzanne felt her own excitement flare even higher.

Stepping forward, Suzanne ignored the music as she put a hand behind Piper's neck and pulled her into a kiss. There was no pretense of dancing. Piper's hands went around Suzanne's waist as Piper lifted up on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss with the taller woman. Her mouth opened to accept Suzanne's probing tongue, and then sucked on it as Suzanne slowly fucked her mouth. Once again, Piper felt her hips press forward against Suzanne. She couldn't remember making the decision to do it. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own.

When Suzanne started to pull away and end the kiss, Piper protested and sucked harder while her hands went higher on Suzanne's back to hold her close. It was to no avail. Suzanne's height and strength gave her the advantage over the smaller woman.

"Not here," Suzanne said as she looked into Piper's eyes. "Let's go find Colby and see if she is ready to go back to the hotel."

For a moment, Piper hovered on the edge of being out of control again, and then she swallowed hard and nodded. "Okay," she said. Her voice was thick with lust and she stretched upwards to whisper in Suzanne's ear. "I was trying to hold back, but fuck you turn me on. I really want you."

Even though it was nothing more than what she already knew, Piper's words filled her with a mixture of feelings. Desire of her own was certainly one of them. At the same time, it had been so long that Suzanne worried that she would not be able to meet Piper's built up expectations. Just thinking about how long it had been brought memories of Chloe immediately to mind. She tried to push them away along with the sense of guilt and betrayal. Even as she mostly succeeded, Suzanne heard the little voice in her head. "You don't deserve even this." Her eyes closed in pain and she was glad that Piper couldn't see how it passed across her face for an instant.

When she straightened up, Suzanne's control was mostly back. The pain was there, as it almost always was, but once again hidden. "Me too," she told Piper as she took her hand and started to lead her back towards the table.

The way her jeans stuck to her skin with each stride reminded Suzanne of what had just happened. "Would Colby notice?" she wondered. She tried to tell herself that she didn't care if she did, but she knew it was yet another lie she told herself. The truth was that she did not know if she wanted Colby to notice; and she was not even willing to examine the question. She squeezed Piper's hand and tried just to think of her. Her feelings about Colby weren't relevant right now.

As she got closer to their table, Suzanne noticed that Lily was nowhere to be seen. Instead, Colby was with a tall black woman. She was almost as tall as Suzanne was but built completely differently. While Suzanne's breasts were small and fit with her lithe body, this woman's breasts were practically popping out of her low cut top. Her long legs were equally on display below the miniskirt that enclosed her ample ass. It wasn't fat by any means but she had a wonderfully curved ass that fit her perfectly. Suzanne couldn't help envying her for those curves. Her face was just as pretty with dark eyes, a wide nose and puffy, kissable lips, with her hair back and put into long braids with beads. "She's quite striking," Suzanne thought.

"Hey there," Colby said as she saw the two women approaching. Her eyes flicked down to look at how they were holding hands. As she did it, she noticed the spot on Suzanne's leg. Her eyes lingered there for a brief second but when she looked up there was no sign of any reaction. "This is Nicole," she said before looking back at the black woman. "These are the friends I was telling you about."

"Nice to meet you," Nicole said as they got to the table. Her attention had been on Colby and missed what Colby had seen.

"How are you doing?" Colby asked Suzanne. It was impossible not to see the difference from when she left for the dance floor. Suzanne's arm was now around Piper's waist, holding her close. Her eyes kept being drawn back to look at Piper, who was clearly excited and enjoying the attention from Suzanne.

While Suzanne smiled a little shyly at Colby, that seemed to be the extent of her embarrassment. "I'm doing great," she told Colby. "In fact, I was thinking about heading back to the hotel." She found it a little hard to continue meeting Colby's eyes although she managed not to look away. "There is nothing between us so I shouldn't feel guilty about her," Suzanne told herself. She tried to ignore the other source of her guilt.

As Suzanne talked about going back to the hotel, Colby felt a little pain in her heart but did everything she could to avoid showing any sign of it. She smiled and nodded at both of them. Still, it was a little awkward and there wasn't anything obvious to say. Finally she simply said, "Okay" and laughed.

"I didn't mean that you have to leave too," Suzanne said looking at Nicole. She wondered what had happened with Lily, and how interested Colby was in Nicole. "Piper has a car so she can drive me back and you can get a cab if you want to stay."

"No, I'm a little tired. It's been a long week," Colby told her. She couldn't help adding, "And we have an early flight." As soon as she said it, Colby felt bad. It felt bitchy.

Suzanne didn't seem to take it that way. Her smile got a little shyer and she looked at Piper. "Luckily I can sleep on planes," she said.

Piper's grin got bigger. She looked over at Colby. There was a bit of triumph in her eyes, despite trying to avoid it. Piper knew she was getting something Colby secretly wanted. She wasn't proud of the feeling, especially when she could see what Suzanne didn't; Colby hid it well, but her hurt was still there if you were really looking.

"Then you can ride back with us," Piper told Colby. "Whenever you're ready."

"It's okay; I can take a cab," Colby said, protesting a little. "You don't want a third wheel around."

"Don't be ridiculous. If we're all going to the same place, I don't want you taking a cab late at night," Piper said with an air of finality. Faced with logic, Colby gave in.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes," Colby said with a glance towards Nicole.

"No problem! Take your time," Suzanne said with a smile. The club was a little less crowded and the table next to them had opened up. They moved over to it and gave Colby a little space.

Colby turned to Nicole and gave her an apologetic smile. "I guess I'm going," she said.

"Hey, I understand. You told me that you'd leave whenever your friend wanted to. I didn't have any other expectations, Colby. I'm sorry you don't live around here so I could get to know you," Nicole said with a smile.

"Me too," Colby said with an answering smile. Hattie had been too pushy and while Lily was less, she was looking to hook up. When she figured out Colby wasn't, she moved on. Nicole was very nice and they had just enjoyed talking.

"Like I said, I get out to Seattle usually a couple times a year to visit my folks. Can I call you the next time?" Nicole asked.

"Sure, that'd be nice," Colby answered. She wasn't looking for a long distance relationship but then again right now Colby didn't feel like having any sort of relationship. Going out with Nicole when she was in Seattle for a few days would probably be as much as she wanted. She dialed her number into Nicole's phone who then called her. "Now you can get in touch with me," Colby said. As she got up for the table, she gave Nicole a little hug and pressed her lips against Nicole's cheek.

"It was nice to meet you, Colby," Nicole told her.

"I'm glad we did. I hope you do call," Colby said with a smile. Looking over at the two other women, Colby hesitated. She wasn't sure if she should be surprised that they were kissing but it seemed awkward to interrupt them.

Nicole didn't have any of Colby's mixed feelings. She laughed. "Jeez, get a room!" she told them and then laughed again as they looked over at Nicole and Colby.

Suzanne kissed Piper one more time, a little defiantly. As it ended, she looked at Nicole again. "That was the plan," she said.

"Well good! You two have fun," Nicole said. She put her hand on Colby's forearm. "See you," Nicole told her before walking away into the crowd.

Colby didn't look after her for more than a moment. Quickly turning to look at the other two women, she said, "Shall we go?" They all started towards the door with Colby leading the way and the other two following. It wasn't long before they were outside. The cool air and the lack of noise both felt welcome.

"Sorry to cut off your time with Nicole," Suzanne said as they walked in the direction Piper pointed.

"It's no big deal. I had fun tonight but I wasn't in the mood to hook up. Nicole overheard me say something about Seattle and we started to talk because she's from there too. It gave us something to talk about, but it wasn't going anywhere else tonight," Colby said.

It did not take long to find Piper's car. Colby got in the back behind Piper since Suzanne needed more legroom. From her position, Colby could easily see Suzanne's profile, though Suzanne couldn't really see her. Since her focus was on Piper, Colby could observe her without notice. In the bar, it was easy to pay attention to whoever was with her and to ignore what was going on with Suzanne. Even when Piper brought it up, Colby managed to brush it away. It was harder now to see the desire on Suzanne's face and know it wouldn't ever be for her. "This is good for her and I am just a friend," she tried to tell herself. The words were true; she couldn't deny that. As she looked at Suzanne's pretty face, she also couldn't deny that deep down there was another truth.

Colby thought back to when she was alone with Piper and remembered what she had told her. "She is my friend and she has gone through some pretty bad shit. I want to help her, and me seducing her wouldn't be good for her." That was also the truth. She stopped looking at Suzanne and instead looked out into the night. After a little while, Colby let a long silent sigh escape. "She needs a friend who understands her more than a lover," she thought. "I can be that for her." They were getting close to the hotel and she focused on getting her emotions under control. The last thing she wanted was to give Suzanne the impression that she was upset.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers
1...345678