Coming To My Senses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hand slide against my pussy and then his pinkie finger worked it's way easily into my slippery hole. I writhed under it, twisting a little in my chair. He wiggled his finger around my pussy and I felt my virginity break lightly. I felt no pain, just a hard, taut jab which broke through.

I leaned down and kissed him openly on his lips to thank him. He suckled my tongue for a moment and he tasted strange. A strong, heavy odour sat on his tongue and lips. I licked it off curiously and licked down over his chin and beard again. He stroked my neck.

Then he pulled his arms around my waist and pulled me down off of the chair. My naked body fell against him. I felt the material of his trousers on my legs, the woollen scratch of his sweater on my breasts. He hugged me and pulled me tightly into his hold. I just fell on top of him and let him assault me as he wished.

I felt his fingers drive deeply up into my un-virgin pussy. The feel of someone else's fingers inside me was incredible. Again I fought hard to stay conscious, to keep my eyes open and my whole body aware of this beautiful, dreadful stabbing.

His two fingers became three and he began to thud his hand up into my cunt slowly and lightly. I heard the suction of my cunt muscles straining to keep him inside me as he pulled out each time. Then suddenly it wasn't his hand anymore. I felt something wedged up inside of my pussy, but both of his hands were on my face. I could smell my sex on his damp fingers, mingled with a light tang of blood.

He guided me down onto my back, following closely. It took me a moment to understand that it was his cock inside me. My father's penis was firmly fucked up inside of my pussy, and he wouldn't move it. My head was hard fixed back against the carpet.

I groaned with pleasure and closed my eyes.

"Ohh God, Dad..."

"Dad's cock feel good there baby?"

I nodded silently.

"Tell me...what it feels like."

"Arrh...I can't...I can't...."

"Try baby please."

He left his cock inside me, filling me, and kissed my lips lightly.

"I want it deeper. I want your penis deep in me so deep I can feel it at the back of my throat...but up through my pussy..."

It sounded like the surreal ramblings of a whacked-out insane girl but I knew what I meant.

"Mmm my darling baby girl." He whispered, and began to slowly move up.

I couldn't imagine how he could get deeper into me, but he did. He worked his cock up into me in a couple of long strokes, and I felt the cock head bruising my insides.

"Mmmm baby.... .." he whispered in a repetitive mantra. "Tell me what it feels like."

I closed my eyes.

"Tight." I whispered.

"Ogghh yes."

"I feel so wet and slick, the wetness..." My words faded.

"Mmm your juices and mine coming together."

He moved up into me again, still deeper.

"Baby, I want my balls to press into your cunt."

I spread my legs wider for him and he kissed me in the very same motion he fucked up inside me one last time. I knew he was deeper still, and I could feel his low, heavy testicles pressed up against my wet cunt, tickling the lips. I could feel his pubic hair tickling my cunt too.

I smiled. We fit together perfectly.

Once I felt his heavy, full balls against the sensitive flesh of my wet pussy, he then slowly pulled his cock out of me. Slowly, so slowly, I felt the muscles of my pussy tighten on the length of his hard, greasy hot stone shaft. I heard the sucking sound as he slid almost all the way out. He looked into my eyes deeply and rammed my cunt hard.

I felt his cock somehow deeper again! I gasped and closed my eyes again. I pressed my pelvis into his cock, raising my hips a little.

"You want Dad's cock?"

"More....." I nodded agreeing

"Hard?"

"More...!" I seethed, "God, hurt me." I begged.

He didn't stop for any more questions. I felt his arms around my shoulders, pinning me down into his body.

In strong, hard, fucking motions my father began to screw me down on the carpet. I felt his weight pressing in on me, his hot breath in my mouth, against my eyelids, tickling and filling my own nose with his heavy, used air so that I could hardly breathe.

The feeling of Daddy filling me was overwhelming. I knew my belly had more cum to wet him with as I felt it oozing out of me to flood him. When he rammed up into me quicker, I could feel the wetness help his love making become slick and fluid in motion.

"Daddy's fucking you... fuc..king you... Ooohh God, my darl..ing..." He breathed in my mouth as we fucked.

I cried out and pulled him tighter and tighter to me.

"I want it, I want ...." I gasped as a reply.

My body was pounded down into the hard floor, and each thrust sent a convulsion of weight against me. My breasts jiggled when he wasn't pressed down hard into them. My mouth and lips shook when his mouth wasn't fucking mine in a straining, bursting kiss.

"Oghhh baby... baby girl..."

He began to grunt in a thicker voice, pulling away from my mouth at last and riding me up higher. He dug himself into me over and over, thrusting and ramming me with aching vehemence. I was making little whimpering sounds, then gasping again, then crying out in small shouts of ecstasy and blissful grief.

"Dad-dy!" I burst out.

"Cum with me." He ordered.

His cock worked hard into my clit, forcing my cunt to stretch and clench against him. Then, shockingly, I felt his hand at my hips, sliding down around to my wet ass.

I felt his finger teasing my anal hole for a moment, then suddenly pinching into it. I cried out with the sensation of it. His finger worked its way up into my anal tunnel.

Double pleasure! To have his cock at the front of my body, and his hard, searching finger stroking me from behind, I squealed under bated breath and came under the touch he had given.

I could hardly hear him, the sounds of orgasm rushed through my head, but I heard him cry out my name as he reached orgasm, his eyes closing finally, his face contorted in ecstasy and pleasure. He gripped my shoulder with one hand tighter, then around my throat.

His other hand lifted my ass up with the finger ramming me and it hurt a little but it was a wonderful pressure.

He felt me cumming hard again, filling us both up with thick liquid pleasure.

The sensation drove him over the edge and my father grit his teeth, clenching his jaw as he sent himself up into my cunt still, urging his cum deeper upwards into my belly. Tears sat at the corners of my eyes and I froze while he continued to pound into me.

He came harder. I felt the cum shooting up into me, then the pressure of it filling and trying to escape but his thick cock had me filled. Some thin strands of cum slid out with his movements and wet the floor under me with hot, sticky liquid.

He slid his kiss into my mouth and licked my tongue, working his lapping around my tongue sensually as he finally let loose one last guttural cry and went limp, falling heavily onto my exhausted, spent body.

We lay like that for what could have even been ten or twenty minutes. I didn't want to move. I was numb with pleasure. He didn't move, he was exhausted and his flesh burning red all over. I kissed his shoulder finally and he shuddered.

"Shower?" I asked.

He moaned and lifted himself off of me. I felt his cock slide softly out of me, spilling out cum as he pulled out. Dad kneeled up over me and leaned down to kiss my chin lightly.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

Dad stroked my face gently as I nodded and grinned, wrapping my legs up around his waist.

"Better than ever." I smiled. "Remind me to bookmark that page."

12