Commencement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jaeger turned to me. "While it is normally the gentleman's pleasure to pick up the tab, I understand you're working your way through college. I'll get the bill on our dates and I don't want any discussion on the matter."

I nodded. "Of course. As you wish."

Leona smiled. Her left hand moved across the transmission hump to find, then pet, my thigh. "You are learning."

I decided in that second I didn't care who saw me with Mrs. Jaeger. Putting the transmission in gear, I stirred the Pontiac into motion, heading for my family's favorite upscale restaurant, the India ka Raja.

"Tell me more about your homeland," Mrs. Jaeger insisted the instant I had steered from parking lot to street.

"What about it?"

"Anything. How is the weather different from here?"

I answered this mundane question and the others that followed before we reached the restaurant parking lot. Being a little late for dinner, the establishment was hardly crowded. Locating the nearest empty space, I steered the vehicle into it, not understanding that I had erred until I reached for the transmission lever.

Leona announced my blunder with a single elongated syllable. "Nope."

I turned to her. "Pardon?"

"You drop the lady off as close as you can to the front door. Then you park."

My head bobbed. "Yes. Of course." I backed the car out of the slot and drove around to the entry, praying all the way my error was not worth a letter grade.

Mrs. Jaeger smiled as she opened the door. "Why thank you, Tejinder. I'll be waiting."

Understanding the implication, I nodded. "I'll be right there."

Again I parked the car in the nearest spot to be had and hurried inside to find both the host and my date waiting.

"Good evening, sir," the man began. "I understand there will be two this evening?"

"Yes," I replied. "Something quiet please."

"A table," Leona added. "Not a booth."

"Of course," our host said with a nod. "Right this way."

We followed the man to the table. There I waited for my teacher to take her seat, but she just stared at me. I glanced to our escort, then back to her before my faux pas became apparent. I sprang for her chair and pulled it from under the table.

Leona smiled and gave a polite nod. "Why, thank you." With that, she slid into the seat. I eased the chair forward until I felt her weight settle, then hurried around to take my own spot.

With a smug smile, our attendant placed the menus before us. "Your server will be right with you."

Thinking to be polite, I waited for Leona to pick up her menu first, but she did not even look at the folded parchment. "You know what's good," she said. "Order for us both. Pick two different ones, but two that you like." She paused to twitch her nose. "In case I want to trade with you."

"Of course." With a nod, I picked up my menu.

I proceeded to select shahi paneer and kaju korma, with naan, of course.

"And what's in these dishes?" Leona inquired the instant our waiter had departed with our order.

"Paneer is a cheese dish, buffalo cheese in this case, while korma is vegetables in a cashew nut sauce. Both have curry, of course."

"Cheese and nut sauce?" My teacher paused to flash a wide grin. "Am I sensing a theme for later?" Without awaiting reply, she dropped her smile and her attention, looking to the cutlery. "Are there any customs I should know about?"

"Sure," I said. "You use the spoon mostly, rarely the fork, and we'll have to ask if you want a knife. You eat the naan, the bread, with your hands, folding it like a spoon."

The conversation and the meal continued in much this fashion, as both a dining experience and a cultural exchange. All the while, not too far from the front of my mind, lay the worry that I would somehow lose enough grade points to go home without ever having touched a woman.

Three quarters of an hour later, we departed. I had barely settled into the driver's seat when Leona laid the bulk of my fears to rest.

"Although I don't recommend necking in cars," she began, "sometimes it happens and it's as good a place to start as any. Have you ever kissed a girl, Tejinder?"

My chest froze in both apprehension and excitement. I shook my head in the negative.

"Do you even know how to tell that a girl wants to be kissed?"

"No," I admitted, my head still moving in a slow shake.

"Most often, she'll lean, like this." Leona inclined toward me. "And open her mouth just a bit, like this. When she does, you lean slowly toward her, letting her know what you intend, just in case you've misunderstood her signal."

I could feel my thighs quiver as I inclined my body across the vehicle, bringing my mouth to hers. Having no clue what to do, I gave her lips a quick peck and withdrew.

Leona flashed a wide grin. "Ok. That was a boy's kiss. Like you used to give your mother. But I'm not your mother and you're not a boy. Try again, this time as a man. Suck a little bit of my lips between yours and then do what I do. That includes your hands. If I touch you somewhere, touch me back, same place."

This I did, closing my eyes as I felt her lips pull mine within her mouth. I sucked back, our mouths sliding against one another for several seconds before parting.

"Again," she said. This time, when our lips met, she moved a palm to my cheek, stroking my beard. At once, I brought my hand to first cup, then caress, the side of her face. A second later I felt her other hand, on my thigh, squeezing the muscles of my leg through my pants. I replied in kind, finding her nearest limb, petting the warmth of her flesh through fabric of her dress.

"Much better," Leona whispered as our lips parted. "Five seventeen West Skyview."

My brow fell over my eyes. "Pardon, please?"

"You are a cab driver, yes?"

"Sure," I said with a nod.

"Good. That's my address. Drive."

My cock was uncomfortably hard and my shorts damp long before we arrived. Leona did not speak during the trip. She just kept looking back at me with the same wide grin she had worn since we had kissed, her upper teeth just touching her lower lip.

Anxiety seized my spirit as I imagined my deflowering might be imminent. All my worries about dying a virgin vanished, replaced by new fears. Would I embarrass myself? Ejaculate too quickly? Was I too small where it counted? All of these were still tumbling over in my head as I guided the Pontiac into her drive.

Mrs. Jaeger's arm brushed against mine as I put the vehicle into parking gear. I turned my face toward my companion. She was leaning, smiling, waiting. I leaned back. Our lips met. This time it felt natural, an honest exchange of affection instead of a learning experience.

"Wait five minutes," she whispered as our lips parted. "Then come upstairs. Be sure and lock the door. We aren't going anywhere tonight."

I lingered the allotted time, then rushed into the house and up the stairs, forgetting all about locking the door.

Ahead, at the end of the corridor, I could see a sliver of light through a cracked doorway. "Hello?" I called.

"Come in. Don't keep me waiting."

I walked in to find Mrs. Jaeger lying on her bed, resting upon her right side in a near-fetal position, wearing only lacy panties and a transparent bra. A lamp on the nightstand illuminated her form. All of her softness. All of her folds. All of her wrinkles. All of her beauty.

My eyes lingered on her large, floppy breasts before jumping to her face, where I expected to find a frown. Instead, there was that same grin. She gave her nose a provocative wrinkle. "You like?"

I tongued my lips and nodded my agreement.

"I want to see too," she said. "Take them off for me. Everything but your undies."

I kicked off my shoes and began to undress myself, my teacher's eyes roaming my form as I exposed it. The smile on her face broadened with each shed garment and as her smile grew, so did my confidence.

She nodded when I at last stood nearly naked, her eyes raking up and down my body. "You're a handsome young man, Tejinder. You need never worry about that." She beckoned with a lean of her head. "Come. Join me."

I crawled onto the bed, trying, and failing, to steady my nerves en route.

"Closer," she whispered.

As I moved, she leaned, her lips leading the motion. I responded. We embraced. Our lips meshed. Her hands found my shoulders, then slid upon my back as we kissed. Flexing my fingers, I hesitated for a second before I moved my shaking hands to the softness of her flesh.

Leona broke our kiss at once. "That's right. Touch me." Giving me no time to reply, she plowed her lips again onto mine. One of her hands found my buttocks, clenching, groping.

In spite of my excitement, I remembered her instructions. I slid my left hand down the supple curve of her torso and onto the substantial curve of her ass. I rolled my palm over the roundness, first petting, then squeezing. She moaned. Our lips separated.

"Yes," she whispered. "I like the feel of your hands on my body." She leaned away, bringing one palm to each breast. Her eyes were locked on mine as she massaged her mammaries for a delicious handful of seconds. Still wearing her grin, she sat upright, moving her hands behind her back. A moment later, her bra went slack.

She peeled the garment from her body, then dropped it to the mattress. Free, her bosom succumbed to gravity, falling across her torso as she reclined again on her side.

"Go ahead," Leona whispered. "Touch them. They won't break."

My eyes skipped from her face to her body and back again as my fingers met, then slid across her skin.

"That's not feeling," Leona noted in a whisper. "That's tickling. Breasts are designed to be handled, that's probably one of the reasons it feels so good. Go ahead. Feel them."

I rotated my cupped hand until I felt my palm full of her flesh. Then I began a fondling that became a squeezing that became to a groping.

"Yeah," she said. "That's nice. But don't forget the other one. It's jealous."

I did as she bade, shifting my hands and my attention to her other breast. Eventually, I dared to stray my thumb near her nipple and tease the course contours there.

"See," Leona began. "I told you breasts were designed to be handled. What else were they designed for?"

"Sucking?"

My teacher smiled. "Well?"

I leaned. She rolled as I did so, settling upon her back. I slid atop her prone form. Giving her face one final glance, confirming the smile was still there, I eased my open mouth toward her bosom.

My lips found her flesh. Her torso surged upward to meet my mouth. I felt Leona's hands atop my turban, pulling my face downward into her breast. I engulfed her nipple, taking it into my mouth; licking, nurturing, sucking. The texture was rougher than my thumb had detected, but softer.

Yet this changed in a matter of seconds. Straddling her thigh as I nursed, her nipple hardened in my mouth. I could not help but think of my member. Relaxing my weight, I brought my still shrouded cock to her leg, rutting against it as I continued to suckle.

"Yes," Leona hissed. "But don't forget the other one." I felt her hands urge my head to the opposite breast, a request to which I at once yielded. Still rubbing my cock against her thigh, I nurtured her other nipple to hardness.

When my teacher's hands found my head several minutes later, I expected her to steer my mouth back to the first breast, but instead she pulled me away. Looking into my eyes, her fingers flexed against my shrouded scalp. "Can we take this off?"

It took me a second to understand she meant my turban. So much a part of me it was that I had forgotten all about it. Feeling less comfortable about revealing my hair than I had my body, I reached for the cloth and unwound it from my head. Seconds later, my beard and hair, not a fiber of which had ever known a blade, fell free.

Leona moved one hand to the hanging veil of black, weaving her fingers within the strands. "It's so soft," she whispered. "Like silk."

"Like your breasts," I whispered back.

Mrs. Jaeger smiled, looking from my draped locks to my face. "You ready to kiss something softer?"

My eyes wandered across her form, settling upon that little bit of her that was still covered, that little piece of a woman I had never before seen.

"Go ahead," Leona urged. "Kiss my thighs just like you did my breasts."

A nod was all I could manage as I crawled backward until I was between her splayed legs. I closed my eyes and moved my mouth to her thigh. Her flesh was indeed softer than I had imagined, though not so soft as her bosom. In my excitement I took a deep breath and smelled it for the first time- her excitement, a raw sharp scent; not at all what I had expected.

I emitted a low moan before my lips left a series of wet kisses across her skin, my courage buoyed all the while by the growing aroma of her arousal.

"I love having my thighs kissed," Leona whispered. "And suckled, just like you did my breasts. Almost like you're nursing. It's ok to nibble a bit too."

My teacher allowed me to kiss, lick, and love her thigh for several minutes before she suggested, "Don't be lazy. Kiss them both."

I adjusted my body, bringing my lips to her other leg.

"That's right," she said. "Back and forth several times per minute. Like hopscotch with your mouth."

I moaned my appreciation.

"Of course," she continued, "if you have a clue, you'll move an inch or so farther up each time you change legs."

I did, of course. Leona began to run her fingers through my hair as I nursed upon her thighs, switching every minute or so, creeping upward toward the source of her scent.

Eventually I reached the edge of her pastel panties. I kissed the crease that marked the union of her leg and abdomen, then moved onto the sides of her muff where a smidgen of dark hair peeked from beneath the fabric.

"When a girl's panties are in the way," Leona began, "what do you suppose you ought to do?"

"Remove them?" Wearing what must have been a silly grin, I moved a hand to the edge of the fabric, intent on doing just that.

Not until later did I equate how her hand was like a cobra, rising slowly, then moving in a blur to slap my hand from her body.

"Not yet," she said as the sting from the impact registered in my brain. "Use your nose. And your mouth. Let her know how much you want what's in there, but also let her know you're willing to wait until she says it's time."

Nodding, I moved my face back to the edge of her panties. I paused to breathe her scent once more, rubbing my nose across the fabric. Twisting my head, I sent my tongue underneath the cloth's edge. I got a little bit of taste, a bit like a squeezed lime mixed with her salt.

Even a day before, such a flavor might have repelled me, but that was before I knew it was the natural tang of woman. I issued a slight whimper as I sent my tongue again into the course hairs beneath her panties.

"You like it?" Leona asked.

I grunted my agreement.

"What about my smell? You like it too?"

"Ummm hmmm," I managed to moan.

"Go ahead," my teacher urged. "Put your nose to my undies. Right in the middle. Get a good whiff."

I moved my face to the center of her panties and plunged into the softness of her flesh. I sensed that softness beneath yield to the pressure. Then I breathed. My eyes closed as I sampled her fragrance full strength; a sharp, even pungent, smell. Not at all like the sugar and spice accorded girls in nursery rhymes. I heard a low growl rumble in my throat as I savored how much better a smell it was than sweet could ever be.

"Do it more," Leona instructed. "Rub your nose right there."

I did her bidding and she rubbed back, grabbing my head and pulling. Her scent grew stronger.

"I like it when a guy smells me like this," my teacher cooed, "and tells me how much he loves it."

"You smell wonderful," I mumbled into her panties. "Better than anything I've ever smelled."

"Not bad," whispered Leona. "Tell me more. Smell me more."

Alternately I sniffed and complimented her over the next several minutes, learning much of the difference between whispering sweet nothings and whispering sweet somethings.

Somewhere in that time she began again to run her fingers through my hair. Without a word of warning, she grasped and issued a tug, pulling my nose deeper, into the dampness beneath the fabric. I bent my body and began to rub my cock against her foot. To my surprise, she twisted her foot and began to rub my member back with her sole. The burning in my cock soon spread, igniting a tingling in my balls.

I tried to pull my face away, to think of something else, but Leona held me firm, rubbing me harder as the tingling first crept, then raced up my shaft. My body shuddered, then stiffened, succumbing to its instinct.

For a few seconds we lay there in silence. Then, with a whimper, my body went limp. Of course, it wasn't only my body. Leona's foot probed, investigating my sodden shorts and shrinking cock.

I felt her fingers tighten in my hair, then lift my head until I looked in her eyes. "Did you just come while you were sniffing me?

With a dry swallow, I nodded to the extent her grip would allow.

To my most pleasant surprise, Leona smiled. "That's so sexy. No one ever came just smelling me before. You don't know how hot that makes me."

My mouth fell agape and I passed an open breath through it. "I want to smell more."

My teacher released my hair. Arching her back, she began to loosen her panties, but stopped when they began to clear her hips. I looked down, to where a portion of dark fur peered over the rim of her undergarment.

When I looked up several seconds later, Leona's moist brown orbs stared back. "Go ahead," she whispered. "But slowly. Like you're unwrapping a present. Because you are."

Shifting upward, I planted my lips on the softness just below her navel. I brought my flattened palms beneath her raised thighs, finding the outer edge of her panties. The instant I had grasped the material, I began to pull. The upper edge of the garment retreated and my lips followed, kissing each portion of her flesh as it was revealed.

The instant the fabric had cleared her abdomen, Leona dropped her bare ass back onto the mattress. I started to move my face to her exposed muff, but she clamped her legs together.

When I looked up, my teacher's head was moving in a slow shake. "Not yet. Unwrap first."

With a nod, I resumed her disrobing. Only when I held her panties in my hand did her thighs again part. My eyes followed her legs up to where her fingers spread her pelt, exposing the pink within. I must have sat mesmerized, until my teacher's word stirred me from my trance.

"You gonna come back up or just stare?"

"Pardon, please?" I muttered, shifting my eyes to her face.

"Come closer. Have a better look."

My gaze fixed on glistening pink, I began to crawl.

Leona's four fingers, two on each side, began to massage her muff. "Take your time," she whispered. "It's ready when you are."

I knew I was more than ready. I continued forward, my pace accelerating as I again sampled the aroma of her arousal. At the last instant before my face met her flesh, her spread fingers closed, obscuring the prize.

Stunned, I popped my head upward and brought my eyes to her face.

"No," she said. "Kiss my thighs again. Let me know I'm more than just a pussy."

I looked down. My teacher's fingers started to flex, petting herself, yet somehow beckoning to me as well. I answered the call, moving my nose forward, nuzzling the intervening hand, kissing the back before I moved my mouth to her thighs.

Once more, I kissed my way up one leg, then the other. This time my pace was frantic. Leona did not seem to mind; her hips began to squirm, to gyrate. Inside of a minute, my face began to rub against the side of the obscuring fingers while I suckled upon the valley formed by union of trunk and limb.