Committed: But Not In a Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers

She placed both her hands on my stomach to brace herself, and began to rock herself back and forth on my cock. This motion rubbed the sensitive spot right underneath my head with every rocking motion. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat that glistened in the sunlight. Her pale brown skin looked perfect, and her handful sized tits jiggled with her rocking. I was paying so much attention to how breathtaking that she looked that I missed all the signs of my own impending orgasm. I felt my balls tighten, and begin to tingle like mad.

"I'm going to cum, Carmen." I whispered this as urgently as I possibly could. I figured that it would give her time to hop off of me, or slide me out of her pussy if she wished. It seemed impolite to cum inside a woman that I met less than half an hour ago without at least a little warning. She continued to fuck me, picking up her pace again; rocking even faster. I could delay my orgasm no longer, and my cum felt scalding hot as it rushed up my cock, and into her tight pussy. She felt me cum inside her, and moaned softly as another small orgasm shook through her body.

She lay on my chest for a minute, both of us basking in the afterglow. This was hands down the most awesome quickie that I had ever had. She leaned up, and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Thank you for that, Nick." I thought that I could lose myself for hours in those dark Spanish eyes.

"From where I was, you seemed to do all of the work. Thank you, Carmen." She kissed me softly, but deeper this time. She sat up, and slid my slippery, half erect cock out of her warm pussy, and stood up to collect her clothes. She bent over, and picked up her shirt; giving me the first full on glimpse of her fantastically tight ass. She slipped her feet into her pants and panties, and pulled them both up at the same time. She turned, and looked over her shoulder at me, her hair cascading down the crimson material of her shirt.

"Hasta que nos encontremos otra vez, Nick. Until we meet again." She turned, and walked boldly out of my room, the sway in her hips markedly more pronounced than before. She knew I was watching her ass as she left. She closed the door behind her with a click.

I sat up, and grabbed my pants and boxers from beside my bed. I put on my boxers, but when I picked up my pants a small slip of paper fell to the tiles. I picked it up and read it.

You have a chance at a new life, Nick. Take the chance. XOXO

Carmen

(586)555-4728

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers
12