Community College Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However before Annie could work up the courage to say any of that Britta leaned down with a beaming smile on her face, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and slid it slowly over Annie's needy cunt, the still technically a teen crying out with pure pleasure as Britta gave her pussy a long slow lick. The older woman then followed that up with several more licks, each one almost as painfully slow as the last, Britta deliberately lingering on the younger girl's clit to maximise both Annie's pleasure and the sound of her enjoyment which escaped her lips.

Those sounds would have probably been pretty horrifying or at very least obscene for the prudish child which had first pursued a lesbian experience with her best friend, but Annie Edison had grown up a lot since she first seduced Britta Perry. Or at least she like to think she had. In truth those cries, whimpers and moans still caused her to blush, just not quite as red as she used too given she had adapted to her new normal. Although there wasn't a lot normal about today, and while Britta had gone down on her countless times now how it happened was different.

Normally Britta spent a lot of time on her breasts so this sudden jump to the 'good stuff' was kind of surprising. Although they had been kissing for quite a while, and before that Annie had honestly been so worked up from walking around with a butt plug stuffed up her ass that she was aching to cum before Britta even touched her. So the more she thought about it the more Annie concluded that the sudden jump into things was a very, very good thing. In fact she liked it so much she was willing to welcome more of it. Just not every time.

Britta hadn't meant to skip straight to the 'good stuff', it just kind of happened. If Annie asked Britta would say that she got caught up in the moment, and it just felt right to do what she did, and while that was true honestly Britta's hormones got the best of her. She had been incredibly horny all day long knowing that not only was her seemingly innocent lover walking around with a butt-plug stuffed up her ass but Annie actually wanted Britta to butt fuck her later on with the same strap-on dildo she regularly used on her cunt.

She was so excited Britta was terrified someone would notice. Or notice Annie was excited, which would have been worse because Annie was a terrible liar. Ok, Britta wasn't much better, but Annie was still way more prudish than she was and more likely to spill the beans on this particular occasion. Luckily their friends either didn't care or more likely didn't want to ask, acknowledging they probably wouldn't like whatever answer they were given. After all, the past few weeks they had learnt that, for the most part, the study group didn't want to hear about their sex lives.

Of course Britta didn't really want to dwell on what the study group thought of them, or even her guilt at having not shown Annie's boobs the respect they deserved. As far as the latter thing goes she'd make it up to Annie later, for now she would just concentrate on licking her girlfriend's pussy. Which was an act Britta had found herself becoming increasingly lost in the longer the two of them dated, the blonde now happy to spend hours in between the brunette's legs in the name of making Annie happy.

It only partially worked, as while Annie obviously enjoyed herself her desire to cum soon became almost painful, and yet still for the most part she only whimpered and moaned, waiting patiently for Britta to show her some mercy. Most of the time it was a tossup which one of them would break first, as both of them were very stubborn. However while Britta liked making Annie moan for her she also didn't like literally torturing her, so more often than not she would show mercy before Annie would have to say any bad words. This time round though Britta got an idea to make Annie beg for more without resorting to an hour-long pussy licking.

As much as she loved every second of those long slow licks Annie was currently seconds away from begging for more. She even opened her mouth in preparation to say something, after letting out another little whimper of course. Then Britta grabbed a firm hold of the handle like base of the butt-plug and slowly but firmly pulled on it, putting pressure on the younger girl's ass hole until it slowly started to stretch around the thick part of the plug, thus causing Annie's eyes to go wide as saucers.

For a few seconds Annie only let out a barely audible squeak, then she loudly exclaimed, "BRITTA!"

That coincided with her forbidden hole opening obscenely wide again, almost expelling the entire toy, Britta's steady hand the only thing keeping half of the plug inside her butt. At the same time this was happening Britta was giving her another long slow lick, her tongue pretty much touching the bottom of Annie's pussy lips the second that half of the butt-plug came out of her ass, somehow heightening the pleasure of the lick itself. Naturally Annie was appalled at this realisation, and tried to hide it from Britta, but it was no use.

"You like that?" Britta practically purred knowingly.

Annie blushed furiously, and then ignoring the question which kind of sounded like a statement she closed her eyes and whimpered, "Do it again."

"What's the magic word?" Britta teased in a singsong voice.

"Britta!" Annie whined frustration, before whimpering in defeat, "Please. Please... please do it again and, and make me cum. Please Britta, make me cum. Fuck me and make me cum."

It was kind of absurd to still get embarrassed over such words when she had said this along with other filthy words during sex with the older girl, but Annie just couldn't help it. It was just a part of who she was. Although whatever embarrassment she felt was always totally worth it for the pleasure Britta gave her, this particular pleasure being like nothing else Annie had ever felt before. And considering all the things Britta had made her feel during their relationship that was really saying something, but it was true.

First Britta pushed the butt-plug back inside her ass, the tight anal ring resisting perhaps even more than before but Britta wouldn't be denied. Annie let out a huge gasp as she felt her ass hole finally stretch wide enough for the large bottom of the plug to slip inside her bottom, her butt hole closing shut around the base of the toy while Britta's tongue gave her pussy a long slow lick. Britta then repeated this process over and over again, driving Annie closer to orgasm each time the butt-plug was pulled out of her or pushed back into her. Then Britta began increasing the speed of the licks, pushing Annie to the edge of climax and then sending her over it when that wicked tongue invaded her pussy.

The speed in which Annie came momentarily took Britta by surprise, but the blonde quickly realise it shouldn't have. Not with all that build-up. Although Britta didn't dwell on what led them up to this point, not when Annie's heavenly girl cum was leaking onto her tongue, the 30-something year old quickly wrapping her lips around the 19-year-old's entrance so she could ensure that at least a majority of that heavenly girl cum ended up in her belly where it belonged. Of course a good portion still ended up on her face, but after doing this almost on a nightly basis for the past couple of months Britta had become very skilled at swallowing girl cream, the blonde oh so happy to put those skills to good use right now.

As soon as Annie's first orgasm was over Britta slowly brought her girlfriend down from her high for a few seconds and then, figuring that was enough time to rest, she slowly brought her back up again. Given Annie's body was already humming with pleasure it wasn't hard to make her cum a second time. In fact all it took to make Annie cum in Britta's mouth this time was a few strategic tongue thrusts, the older girl curling that soft wet muscle upwards to make sure she hit the younger girl's G-spot, a tactic which had never failed to make Annie cum once her body was primed and ready for it.

Britta repeated this process a few times, and she normally did whenever she was going down on Annie. What wasn't normal was that along the way she remembered she had another way to increase stimulation, namely the butt-plug still buried inside Annie's backside. So Britta started to pull it out and then push it back in again, eventually beginning to rapidly thrust the toy in and out of Annie's ass hole because of how much harder it made her girlfriend cum. It was also harder to swallow Annie's cum given that Britta had never been good at multitasking and the other girl was now almost violently shaking, and there was just more cum escaping from Annie's cunt, but Britta felt she did a good job, all things considered.

When her tongue got tired Britta prepared to swap it for some of her fingers, then she wondered whether she was going to wear Annie out too much to try anal. Given how nervous she was that didn't seem too bad to Britta, but Annie would probably be mad at her if she let that happen, so instead of continuing to fuck her girlfriend Britta reluctantly moved away from Annie's twat altogether, her lover whimpering in a way which made it clear she disapproved too. It didn't last though, Annie quickly brightening as she spotted Britta slowly crawling up her body.

Closing her eyes Annie puckered her lips for the kiss, and then when several seconds past and nothing happened she opened her eyes again to find Britta staring at her, which naturally caused the insecure brunette to frown and ask, "What?"

"Nothing." Britta said softly, and then when Annie gave a look the blonde slightly blushed and admitted, "It's just that... you're so beautiful."

Annie blushed and then with a soft smile murmured, "You too."

"Na... I must be a total mess right now." Britta mumbled, running her fingers through her already messed up hair.

"Na-huh." Annie murmured, reaching up to stroke Britta's cum coated face, "You're beautiful. Never doubt that Britta."

The two girls exchanged a soft smile, then as usual Britta had to put her foot in her mouth, "Soooooo, still want me to ass fuck you?"

Annie smiled, "You say the most romantic things."

Britta shrugged, "I'm not sure how romantic ass fucking can be, but we can try."

"Na. I kind of like this being a nasty thing." Annie blushed, before quickly adding, "So, where do you want me?"

"Huh?" Britta frowned in confusion.

"You know, what... position would you like me in?" Annie whispered conspiratorially as if they were in the middle of a crowded library.

"Oh, erm... doggy?" Britta squeaked, "I mean, it seems appropriate in all, but if you'd rather-"

"No, that's fine." Annie interrupted Britta, saving them both from one of the blonde's nervous rants, before turning over and softly smiling, "Actually, you're right. This seems really appropriate. And kind of hot."

Britta was too busy biting her lip to respond. Annie had a nice butt. Toned and tight, and at the same time there was a fullness to the cheeks to prevent it from being completely flat like Britta worried her own butt was. Then again Britta was mostly happy with her own body, while Annie's physique had originally seemed annoyingly perfect to her. Now it was just perfect. But she had spent so much time fixating on Annie's big beautiful boobs Britta had barely noticed what a nice ass her girlfriend had.

Now it was presented to her it was actually kind of sexy, Britta thought. Then she got a really kinky idea which made Britta smile evilly. If Annie wanted to do kinky, she could do kinky. And more importantly relax Annie in the process. So, cautiously shuffling forward Britta leaned down so that her face was hovering directly over that sexy ass, and then she placed a gentle kiss to the cheeks. Which felt really weird, but also kind of hot at the same time. Plus when Annie inevitably giggled at the kiss to her behind it seemed mostly positive instead of mocking.

"Britta, what are you doing?" Annie giggled after a few long seconds of this odd treatment which admittedly felt kind of nice but really weird.

"Getting your tight little ass ready for my strap-on." Britta said, deliberately trying to be nasty.

Shortly after that Britta swiftly pulled the butt-plug all the way out of Annie's ass and then replaced it with her tongue, causing Annie's eyes to almost cartoonishly bulge out of her head as she exclaimed, "BRITTA!"

Nervous that she had done something wrong Britta remained as still as a statue for a few long seconds, the girl who liked to think of herself as an anarchist waiting patiently to see how her girlfriend would react to a tongue being shoved up her butt. To be fair surely this wasn't that much nastier than a sex toy being shoved up that supposed to be exit only hole, and although she had never done this before Britta got an immediate thrill out of it. Because come on, her tongue was literally inside sweet little Annie's ass, how could that possibly not be hot?

Apparently Annie agreed as she softly moaned, albeit after a few long seconds. Nevertheless the blonde called it a win, Britta smiling around Annie's ass hole as she began gently fucking it with her tongue, making Annie moan even more. Naturally that greatly excited Britta, along with the beyond perverted sensation of being able to lick the enema cleaned walls of prim and proper Annie Edison's rectum, Britta's first rim job perhaps being the most thorough ever. Oh fuck, Britta was glad she'd used the edible anal lube.

Initially Annie was too flabbergasted to say a word. Then when she regained the ability to speak she realised she didn't want to stop this. It felt too good. Besides, hadn't she been the one literally begging her girlfriend to do kinky things to her butt? Surely it would be hypocritical for her to complain now, especially as while this wasn't something she had considered doing Annie very much liked it. Or at least being on the receiving end. She wasn't sure whether or not she could handle actually returning the favour, but hopefully that was an issue for another day.

For now Annie just folded her arms out on the bed in front of her and rested her head on them, the brunette positioning herself face down and ass up so she could relax and just enjoyed the unique pleasure of her girlfriend rimming her. To make it even better she reached down with one hand to rub her sex, and while she sadly only got a few rubs before Britta pushed her hand away Annie barely had a chance to complain before the older girl started doing that for her.

Of course that got Annie aching for something bigger in her butt, and even though it made her blush she soon found herself begging, "Please Britta, mmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck my butt, ohhhhhhhh, butt fuck me with your strap-on. Mmmmmm, strap on your cock and butt fuck me!"

Briefly pulling her face away from Annie's ass Britta called out, "Just a little longer, ok?"

"No, now!" Annie demanded as she felt Britta's tongue invading her butt hole again, quickly sweetening her tone as she added, "Please? I'm so horny, mmmmmm, and I want it so badly. Ooooohhhhhh, I want your cock in my ass Britta, please stick your big cock in my ass."

Pulling away permanently this time Britta bit her lip, then pushed a couple of fingers into Annie's back hole, which unfortunately seemed like it had tightened up during the rim job, and then she protested, "Just let me finger you a little first."

"Britta!" Annie whined, finally lifting herself up so she could look over her shoulder at the blonde, this time not sweetening her tone as she continued, "This is getting less fun."

"But, I..." Britta began before trailing off.

"You what?" Annie asked.

"I don't want to hurt you." Britta admitted weakly.

Annie smiled softly and then, when she was sure she had locked eyes with Britta, she said, "A little pain is inevitable. Everything I read said that, and we've already discussed it remember? So don't worry, I know what I'm signing up for, and I know what to do. So can we just do this please? You promised."

Again Britta bit her lip, and then asked, "Do you think you could finger your butt hole while I get the strap-on?"

Beaming happily Annie said, "I can try."

With that Britta removed her fingers from Annie's ass and watched the brunette press her face to the bed sheets again, reach back and push a finger into her own butt. It was of course ungraceful as could be, Annie incredibly embarrassed at having to do this in front of someone else. It was embarrassing enough when she was preparing herself for the enema she had given herself earlier, but this was a whole new level of weird. But perhaps the most shameful part of it was she actually found it a bit exciting, and when her finger entered her butt she couldn't help moaning loudly in pleasure.

There were more moans as Annie became lost in fingering her own ass, the 19-year-old closing her eyes and becoming totally lost in this perverted act. She was dully aware of Britta moving away, but her girlfriend was all but forgotten for several minutes after that. Then she opened her eyes, looked back and spotted the other girl tightening the harness around her waist and then rubbing lubricant into the shaft, Annie absurdly turned on by such a simple act of preparation simply because she knew exactly what Britta was preparing to do.

As she did that Britta kept staring at the utterly captivating sight of Annie fingering her own ass, so much so it was several minutes before she called out, "Ok... if, if you want me to butt fuck you, pull your fingers out and I'll do it."

"Yay." Annie murmured softly, removing her fingers from her back hole and then spreading her ass cheeks with both hands, offering up her virgin butt hole to the girl she loved.

Still not sure about this Britta cautiously positioned herself behind Annie and then, after just enjoying the perverted sight before her for a few long seconds, pressed the head of the dildo against Annie's ass hole and carefully pushed forwards. Almost immediately the well lubricated hole began to stretch, Annie letting out an audible gasp as her virgin butt hole opened and stretched around the strap-on like some kind of flower. Britta then paused for a moment because it looked like Annie was tensing, her lover clearly in pain. As discussed pain was inevitable, and telling herself this was the only way to get rid of it, or at least the only way her girlfriend wanted to remove the pain, Britta rammed forwards, causing Annie to cry out loudly as she was robbed of her anal cherry.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry." Britta frantically apologised.

"It's ok." Annie reassured weakly, and then because she knew Britta would need more encouragement than that added more boldly, "I'm fine. You can give me more now."

"Are you sure?" Britta once again asked.

"I'm sure." Annie said firmly, "Just stick the rest in."

"But-" Britta began.

"Britta! You're making it worse by dragging your feet. Now stop complaining and pushed that cock up my butt." Annie snapped in frustration, quickly adding in a soothing tone, "Please? You promised."

There was a moment of silence and then Britta grumbled, "Bossy."

Before Annie had a chance to deny it, even though she knew it was true, after all she had talked them into trying anal sex, Britta pushed forwards again, not as gently as the first time but not as roughly as the last. The result was Annie crying out again, albeit a little softer, as another inch or so of dildo disappeared into the brunette's butt hole, Britta repeating this process over and over again while carefully listening out for any sign that she was pushing the other girl passed her limits.

When Britta had taken Annie's anal cherry, which was admittedly a hell of an ego boost, the younger girl had let go of her cheeks and grabbed onto the bed sheets. This was very understandable, and Britta had no intention of forcing Annie to let go of the sheets when she knew from past experience clutching on to bed sheets could help you get through unpleasant sex. However if spreading the cheeks really did help, then it was only right that Britta should do it herself, and once the dildo was firmly inside Annie's ass that's exactly what she did.