Commuting on the 7.45 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a middle aged woman that was donning a long ankle length gown split up the side showing off her long, slender legs climbed up on the stage. I was aghast that she had placed a large bill in between rose colored lips. Lying out on her back, she was watched the mirrors on the roof with a big smile on her face. I crawled over to her.

Straddling the woman's midriff, I suddenly was feeling the warmth grow between my legs. I felt the dampness dripping down my inner thighs as I gazed upon her heaving breasts. Pushing against the well tailored satin dress, I wanted to see her breasts more than she wanted to see mine.

Taking her finger tips, I placed them at the next button on my sweater. Almost clumsily, she reached inside the sweater and yanked the top open. The buttons popped off and ricocheted across the stage. I let out a howl.

I couldn't believe I was straddling a beautiful woman in the middle of a stage in a club full of beautiful lesbians. I was naked from the waist up with my breasts prominently shown off to everyone in the club. If someone had told me two weeks ago I would be here, I would have thought they were deserving of a rubber room. But alas, here I was.

A naughty look crept on my face. I reached up in the air and held my hands up in the air in gripping claws. I heard the encouragement of the audience when I saw the woman wink at me. Plunging my hands down and plummeting to her breasts, my hands gave her massive tits a hearty squeeze. She squealed out for all to hear.

I reached for the top button that descended deep into the valley of her glorious cleavage. Taking hold of the first button, she nodded up at me. I opened the first button and then all of them one by one. Easing myself back and right off the stage, I pulled her dress down her body and down her fucking amazing legs. I could see this woman with her legs wrapped around my neck. Oh how I wanted that! But this wasn't that type of show, was it? At least, I didn't think it was.

She wore a garter belt, lacy black panties, and a matching bra. Scaling her yummy body, I climbed up on top of her and leaned in to kiss her neck. Taking the opportunity to whisper in her ear, I asked her how far I could go. She simply shrugged and smiled at me leering at my naked breasts. I reached underneath her and unclasped the bra. I pulled it from her body exposing the most beautiful shapely mounds I had ever had the pleasure of seeing. Tiny little nipples of pink perfection adorned her sizeable boobs. Their rotund shape had my mouth watering. She was definitely excited as I saw the nubs of passion stand at attention begging for my tongue.

My mouth pounced at the opportunity. Each of my hands took hold of the breasts that were much too big for a handful, but I made the ardent effort. Kneading into them, I let my mouth envelope the nipple of my newest fan. Pulling back harshly on the nipple with my front row of teeth, she purred so only I could hear her audible encouragement. Tasting those nipples was such a pleasure to me.

Climbing further up her body, I placed my breasts around her cheeks. Giving my body a hefty wiggle, they slapped all over her face. The crowd went wild. Taking her gratuity in between my breasts, I pried the bank note from her mouth. Leaning down, I gave her a big kiss and thanked her. In my ear, she told me her name was Linda and she was glad I was a new member. She winked at me and jumped down to her seat and refrained from dressing.

I got back up on the stage, I gyrated my hips to the sound of the song at hand. The crowd went silent as I watched Taryn approaching the stage. She sauntered up the stairs and placed an even more exorbitant tip in her mouth. Taryn embraced me and grasped my bum. Pressing her breasts into mine, she continued to grope my cheeks.

Her hands left the comfort of my bottom looming in mid air. Looking out to the crowd for approval, Taryn then landed several solid slaps on my tight little jean shorts. Spinning me around, she kneeled on the stage. She fumbled with the button on my shorts from behind, her strong grasp won out and released it. Down came my last piece of clothing.

Pulling me back into her arms, Taryn embraced me gingerly. Then she suddenly pulled herself back and led me by the hand as the song came to an end. I found myself launched onto a plush sofa. In the ensuing minute, she was roused by the club goers to strip her own clothing in a provocative display of sex appeal. I got the feeling this was a first for the club. Taryn had never been so brazen.

Slowly but surely, Taryn revealed every heavenly inch of her body built for lust. Almost leaping on top of me, we ended up prone on the soft cushions of the couch. Pinning me down, Taryn guided her shaven pussy lips close to mine. I spread my legs wide open for her placing my right leg up on the top of the sofa.

Taryn proceeded to grind herself into my damp pussy. The friction of her pussy against mine, and the deprivation over the last few days, brought me close to orgasm nearly right away. My eyes rolled back into my head. I grasped onto the couch as she ravaged me. Thrusting her hips into me over and over again, I came repeatedly for who knows how long.

Taryn's roaming hands covered my breasts tickling my nipples with her nimble fingertips. At times she was kissing the hollow of my neck, a sensitive place for me, and I continued to scream out her name. She didn't let my ongoing tense orgasms slow down her pace. Taryn came numerous times too as she plunged her labia over my soaking wet folds of skin.

Eventually I collapsed spent into the couch as Taryn fell upon me. She cradled me for several minutes. The DJ didn't play another song and the room was haunted with silence.

Once we both gained some composure and feather fell to normality, Taryn led me back up onto the stage. We both took a curtsy to the roaring crowd. Linda followed us through a back door to an adjoining room. What else was up for me?

Jayne, Rose, and another woman awaited us inside. Linda and Taryn joined them.

"You have one more task to complete before we admit you to our club, princess." My lover looked upon me with a serious, calm expression. "While the fun comes to an end for you tonight, I will be remaining here with my sisters. You have a tough job ahead of you, Laura."

"I think I'm game for it after all I've been through."

"I'm sure you will do fine," Jayne said matter of factly. "Do you remember how I met you on the train?"

"How could I forget, Jayne?" A flood of memories crept into my mind.

"Do you remember all the little hints I sent you that eventually inspired you to take charge and confront your needs?"

"Yes, I felt like I needed to be with you," I admitted.

"That was the power of seduction, Laura. And that is how we invite new members into our group. We want you to seduce another eligible woman to our group. Go!"

Jayne pointed to a stair case. I looked back at all the happy faces one last time as I left. Once downstairs, I found a room with a set of clothing set out for me. I briskly dressed and left.

I wandered down the street to my car taking it home. As I was parking, I wondered if I was competent in the art of seduction. Could I do this? I decided to do exactly what Jayne had done to me. I went straight for the train station.

Getting onto the next train, I walked up and down the train seeking an unaccompanied woman about my age. I was about to give up when I spotted her. She was a shapely woman in her mid thirties by my estimation. Long tresses of somewhat curly blonde hair draped down her back. Her dark blue eyes gazed in my direction for a moment. I sat across from her.

She went back to reading a travel book for the region. I stared at her. When she finally looked up at me, I winked at her and licked my lips with my long tongue. She looked slightly startled by my action and looked back down at her book.

I could tell that she was uneasily looking up with her peripheral vision as she feigned concentration on her guidebook. I got up and sit at the free seat beside her.

"Hello there. My name is Laura. I see you are reading a travel book for town. Are you new here?"

"Nice to meet you Laura. Yes I'm a tourist. My name is Celeste."

Celly

12