Company Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we ramped up our production to meet the Nigerian's requirements our company needed to hire people to meet that production. Lis and I worked long and hard getting our new workers trained so thankfully Robert Magubee was out of the country attending to business in Nigeria.

As our product made its way into the Nigerian oil exploration system the news was good. Our drill bits were better than any the Nigerians had used before. It looked as if we were going to become their main supplier.

Meanwhile our increased revenue allowed us to hire an assistant sales person. Tonya Cooley was an engineering major from the University of Texas. She had worked for another oil equipment company in the three years since she had graduated. Lis had met Tonya at the gym and they had developed a good relationship. Tonya was a very pretty blonde with a runner's build. She had nice, firm shapely legs and was a pleasure to look at. The young woman who grew up in Walla Walla, Washington was still single but had a serious boyfriend for more than a year. She was looking to make a mark in the industry. She would be handling the domestic oil companies.

As for me, once production was up and running I was able to concentrate on developing other products. This was why I had become an engineer. I went to work on a new impellor for oil pipelines. Everything seemed to be running smoothly. Lis and I were very happy both financially and with our love life. It was a pretty good three months. This was shattered when I got a call from Abutto saying that he and Robert Magubee wanted to visit our facility next month.

The Nigerians were over the top in love with our drill bits. Consequently there wasn't much to do to prepare for their arrival. The last thing Magubee wanted to do was be responsible for messing up our product by dictating a change in our process. Meanwhile Lis would have much to do to keep her African client happy. She was respectful enough to try and keep me unaware but I noticed the purchases of stockings, lingerie and shoes. I also saw the new business suits and a couple of cocktail dresses hanging in the closet.

Meanwhile if things went well at this meeting I was going to try and buy the office building next to our production facility. I was hoping to expand production into the office portion of our current building and move sales and administration next door. I was busy putting the bid for this building together when the Nigerians arrived.

The Africans were wearing their trademark custom suits when they arrived at our headquarters. I had expected just Robert and Abutto but there was a third member to the entourage. I sat down with the three men in our small conference room. I felt self conscious while we waited for Lis. Our building was perfect for production but not that good for impressing clients. The conference room and offices were walled with wood paneling you would find in a finished basement. It was hardly a place for $3000 suits and the arrogance of these Africans. Still Robert was polite and made no mention of the lack of opulence.

"Dennis I'd like to introduce you to my new assistant, Kula."

Robert cordially waved to the slim young man sitting next to him. I shook hands with him and the new man gave me a big smile. I did my best not to give Abutto a sideways glance. He had been Magubee's right hand man and although he was young I wondered if he was being pushed out.

"Before you conclude that you have lost your friend Abutto let me tell you the rest of our news. I have been promoted to Minister of the Nigerian oil industry and our country's has taken my advice and promoted Abutto to Deputy Minister of oil exploration, my old job." Robert explained.

I was very happy with the news. I got along so well with Abutto. We emailed each other often about events in the oil industry and his favorite sports, golf and American football. Not only did this secure our business relationship with the Nigerians, I was genuinely happy for Abutto.

When Lis entered the room we all stood and I was reminded of the other, seemingly more important, reason that our company was so popular with the Nigerians. Magubee went from being one of the most powerful men in his country to a fawning schoolboy. It was clear he had missed my wife and couldn't wait to get his hands on her again. She went over to the black men and shook hands with Abutto and Kula and then let Robert kiss her on the lips. It was a kiss that was between two people that were intimately familiar with each other. Robert told Lis the news of the promotions. Lis was genuinely happy for all the men but more so for us.

"I can tell you most definitely that this is good news for everyone in this room. Dennis my new deputy minister tells me you are hoping to buy that office building we passed down the street. I think you can buy this with confidence my friend. In fact I can authorize a low interest mortgage from the Nigerian Bank." Robert announced and then added. "Lis I was hoping that you would join me for a celebratory dinner tonight."

"I'd love to join you."

Lis, who was up for her part of the sales process had worn one of her new suits, a navy blue one piece which ended at mid thigh. I noticed as did the other men that Magubee was sliding his hand up and down her thigh throughout the meeting.

After the meeting broke up I worked with Abutto on the numbers for the new office building. I couldn't believe how easily we were able to arrange financing. Magubee's influence was extraordinary. While we were able to get financing through our own bank the Nigerian bank practically gave us the money for free. The paperwork was faxed to us and we would save thousands by going with the Nigerian offer and we needed the break. Even with the increased income from the African business I was still on shaky ground trying to swing the deal for the building. The Nigerian loan gave us plenty of margin to pull it off. I really had no choice but to accept their terms.

We got home around 6pm. Lis hurriedly packed an overnight bag. She had planned on spending the evening with Robert. His driver was due to pick my wife up around 7:30pm. She slipped into some of her new lingerie and a cocktail dress. The shiny high heel pumps, the dress and the sheer stockings were all black and very simple. It was the expensive design and more importantly the body that it was on that made the backless dress so sexy. I was on the treadmill when she walked in. Lis looked absolutely stunning. Her shapely legs seemed to stretch the silk stockings to the breaking point and her back muscles were bare down to her ass. There was just something about a blonde in a black dress. I jumped off the treadmill and gave her a kiss.

"This is still so weird to me. Are you certain you want to do this?" I asked hopefully.

"Denny I'm going to be fine." She replied with a smile. Yet she seemed nervous. It was like she was on a first date.

"You know I was thinking once we get everything set up maybe we could sell to one of the larger equipment suppliers. The company will be worth millions with the Nigerian contracts." I said.

"Well maybe. We can see how things develop."

I know my wife had heard me she just didn't care to talk about it. Her car was over 45 minutes late and she was pacing around like a caged tiger. Finally she sat on the couch in the family room and crossed her legs.

"What time are you eating?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"I already had a couple of slices of your pizza."

I gave my wife a confused look. I had thought they were going to the hotel restaurant.

"Denny I'm going to Robert's suite so he can slam that big black dick between my thighs. If I get hungry after he's through with me I'm sure we can order room service."

It was harsh but true. Both my wife and Robert were too smart to waste time having a long drawn out dinner when all they wanted to do was make a black and white two backed monster. Still this was hard enough without getting it thrown in my face and Lis was smart enough to realize this as well.

"Denny I'm sorry. I love you and didn't mean to be cruel. I mean after six years of college and grad school you get to develop these unique products and my part in the process is to spread my legs for the client."

"You know your contribution goes much further than that."

"Still you're not the only one that gets jealous around here." Lis smiled up at me. I had no idea she felt that way.

"We can stop this anytime you want. You know you have my vote on that."

"Don't worry I won't disappoint you or our client tonight. I know how this turns you on." Lis smiled. Like all women when she didn't like the way a conversation was going she simply changed its direction a little bit. She obviously wasn't interested in discussing an end to her and Robert.

"I don't know why it turns me on but it does." I admitted after deciding not to try and force the issue.

Just then the doorbell rang. Lis went to the door. It was about 9pm and client or not she didn't like being kept waiting. She opened the door and it was Robert.

"Lis please accept my apology. I was held up in a meeting with our deputy minister of transportation. It seems we need your impellors sooner rather than later."

"Come in Robert. It's okay. I was just talking with Dennis." Lis stepped back and let the tall black man into our house.

Robert walked up to Lis and gave her a nice long kiss on the mouth. He came over and shook my hand.

"Hello Robert." I greeted him.

"Dennis it looks like I've interrupted your workout. I'm so sorry but I do have more good news besides a healthy order for your impellors. I have obtained the money for your building. You are good to go for a closing anytime you want." Robert smiled at me like a Dutch uncle bestowing gifts. He had made my night and he knew it.

"Wow that's great news Robert. I'm sorry if there is a crisis with your pipeline system but we are here to help you if we can. In fact we can have a number of impellors ready by the time you leave for home." I offered.

"I knew we picked a great company when we gave you that first contract. You are a good friend Denny." Magubee looked as if the ability to take some impellors home with him was a real help to his professional life.

"Robert I have an idea. Why don't we stay here. I think my husband would like to watch us." Lis was pushing the envelope with Robert. She had no idea what he was into beyond fucking gorgeous white women.

Instead Robert smiled like a Cheshire cat. I could tell that performing in front of a woman's husband was something he was interested in. "Well that would be fine with me. Dennis I would very much like one of your American whiskeys, on the rocks if that is alright."

"Certainly Robert." I knew what Robert wanted so I decided to play the part of the submissive husband and for whatever reason I was happy to do it. "If you two want to be alone I will bring the drinks and then be downstairs."

"Nonsense! I insist that you watch us. You missed us for the most part when I gave your wife her first taste of African manhood. I think if a man is going to give his wife to another man he should at least have the opportunity to watch her in the throes of ecstasy." Magubee chimed in.

"Come on Denny it's just us here. I know you've been thinking about the two of us together since Robert and I slept together."

I followed them into the family room. Lis took Robert's jacket and draped it over a chair. She ran her hands along his chest as she did it. She was looking forward to what was coming.

"Oh Dennis would you be so kind as to wave my driver off? I will call him when I need him." Magubee ordered with a smile.

I dutifully went to the front door and waved at the car in the street. I watched it disappear as I contemplated my new role as the couple's Man Friday or quite simply the cuckold. I quickly made the two drinks and went to the family room. My cock was already hardening as I breathlessly burst into the room. They had already started on the couch. My wife was sitting there kissing Robert with her legs spread out lewdly in front of her. She was massaging a huge lump that was stretching out his pants in the left thigh. Meanwhile Robert had slid his hand deep between my wife's thighs and be the way she was moving he had found her sweet spot.

"Oh Robert! I've missed this so much. Oh yes!" Lis gushed.

"Denny your wife is such a delicacy. She is such a wonderful woman." Robert told me as he nuzzled into her neck with his lips.

He continued frigging her. Suddenly Lis eyes went wide.

"Ugh Robert! That's ... Oh you're so ... That feels wonderful! Ugh!" She could no longer even complete a sentence.

With that she grabbed his arm and began bucking her hips against him. She let out a moan and came right there. Her muscular legs clamped down on Robert's arm and then undulated in and out. In a matter of five minutes the black man had my wife in utter ecstasy. It was amazing to watch.

Lis recovered with a high pitched sigh. The she began returning the favor rubbing the huge lump in Robert's pants again. She smiled broadly at the African as he reacted to her touch. My wife stood up and practically ripped her dress off. I couldn't believe how badly these two wanted each other. It was obvious that Lis' orgasm had been building deep inside her since well before Robert arrived at the house. She practically threw her body at the black man as he took off the last of his clothes. They stood there in a tight embrace kissing each other passionately. I saw Robert's member hanging between them. It was long and thick and like mine hardening quickly. For the first time I noticed that he was uncircumcised. A thin sheath of dark skin covered the bulbous head like a wrap covering a sword, a very large weapon.

All at once my wife broke the embrace and bent down and gently took one of Robert's nipples into her mouth. As she suckled on his nipple Robert let out a high pitched sigh. It was a noise he made every time Lis satisfied him and I was getting used to hearing it more and more.

"Denny your wife is exquisite. We are so new as lovers and she already knows what drives me crazy." Robert commented gleefully.

Taking her cue Lis dropped down to her knees and took Robert's erection into her mouth. It looked like an old porno movie. The dutiful blonde clad in only a garter belt, full fashioned seamed stockings and a pair of very high heel pumps pushing the man's cock in and out of her mouth. The black man knowing he is getting something rare and wonderful smiling down at the slut and running his hands through her hair as she works over his impossibly large member. I had gotten so excited that I thought I had stopped thinking about the slut performing in front of me as my wife but then I remembered that that was such a big part of this fantasy.

Lis was taking lengthy portions of Robert's cock down her throat. Her technique was amazing. I never knew that she was capable of sucking dick with such expertise. Her head bobbed back and forth along the thick ebony shaft as Robert leaned back with his eyes closed enjoying Lis' touch. They both began to moan as my wife serviced the black man. Meanwhile I couldn't control myself any longer. When Lis dipped her head and began licking and sucking on his big black balls I shamelessly took out my dick and began stroking it. They were two of the most beautiful bodies you could imagine getting it on right in front of me. It was the ultimate sex show and one of the participants was my wife.

Magubee was ready to fuck Lis. He picked her up off the floor and playfully threw her down on the couch. She laughed and spread her silk encased legs wide for him. He stood over my wife stroking his enormous manhood. It had taken on a glistening black sheen from Lis' saliva. Just a few months ago this sort of sexual encounter would have been unimaginable for Lis and I. Tonight it was a reality as Lis prepared to make love to another man, a black man.

"Dennis I'm going to make your wife forget about you for the next few hours. She's going to sing the way she does when her climax is near, just for me." As he spoke standing away from me I could see the only tell tale sign of Robert's age. There were gray pubic hairs growing out from his testicles hanging between his legs.

Lis looked up at Robert, the very picture of a woman in heat. She pumped her hips up and down. With that the black man pounced on her like a cat on its prey. From where I was sitting I could see them positioning their bodies. Suddenly my wife's face contorted and her body moved up into Robert. Then her face relaxed and her mouth formed a perfect O. I looked down and saw that he was inside her.

Magubee moved slowly at first. An experienced lover, the Nigerian knew that even a superb athlete like Lis couldn't handle such a large penis without being properly stretched. He worked his ass in a circular motion which pushed his hardness against the walls of my wife's opening. Lis reacted with an open mouthed smile. She spread her legs wide so that each heel of her shoes were digging into the couch. My wife was ready for another supreme sexual experience.

Finally Robert began moving up and down on my wife. She wrapped her legs around his buttocks and threw her arms around his shoulders. She hung on as the black man quickened his pace. I could tell by the ecstatic look on Lis' face that she had been waiting for this moment for over three months. Since the moment that Robert's big black penis had last been balls deep inside her and now he wasn't disappointing her. My wife absolutely loved being fucked by this man.

Now that Lis was totally relaxed Robert was rapidly pounding into her and his stamina was heroic. With the exception of short breaks to kiss or suck on one of her nipples Robert basically used my wife's body as a trampoline for over fifteen minutes straight. They were both sweating profusely from the sexual exertion. I could tell even with her well honed body Lis' physical limits were being tested.

"Let me take you from behind. We'll slow things down." Robert gasped between breaths.

Until he had said this I was beginning to think he was some sort of physical freak. He had been fucking my wife hard for an extraordinary duration. It was actually beginning to seem like an inhuman kind of endurance. Meanwhile I had been using my hand and had almost cum several times. I had exerted an extreme amount of self discipline. At the same time Robert had been deep inside my wife's tight vagina and he was still not close to orgasm. He just wanted more of my wife.

Lis kissed Robert as he spooned in behind her. My wife lay down on the couch, turned on her side, lifted her leg and draped it back on top of him. This allowed the African to slide into her from behind. He pushed forward and the glistening black penis nestled back inside Lis. She cooed and moved her body sensuously as Robert hugged her from behind and buried his face in her neck.

I watched as the thick prong slowly oozed in and out of Lis like a black snake into its nest. All at once my wife's moans began to coincide with each gentle thrust and then she let out a high pitched sigh. Her body stretched out on the couch and stiffened.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Cumming Oh Cumming! Oooooh!" The last eruption from Lis was a low guttural moan. The look on her face betrayed a very satisfying orgasm. "Oh God above! That was so sweet!"

If my wife hadn't been hooked on this black man from the first encounter with Robert she was a hardcore addict now. Yet it wasn't enough for him. The black man wanted more from my wife. His hard penis probed her and his hands gently tweaked her nipples drawing out the last remnants of sexual satisfaction from her taught body. Lis's legs encased in the sheer black stockings were shiny with sweat.