Company Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

Finally, when I didn't think I could handle it any longer, she slipped the boxers over my knees and tossed them to join my pants a few feet away. She moved her hands, slowly as if hesitant, toward my newly exposed erection. She gently moved her hand along it until she reached the base, where she curled her fingers around me and held me straight up in her hands. There was a long pause as she simply stared it, I could feel the tension of my muscles tightening further as she touched me, and I felt myself pulse in her hands. Then she looked at me again, eyes sparkling and biting her lip like the hottest thing this side of the river.

"It's... very nice." She said softly.

"I'm... uh... glad you think so." I don't care who you are, when a girl like Claire has her hand around your pulsing cock, certain parts of your brain go on vacation. Maybe another time, with more thought and blood flow I would have come up with something better to say, but it was all I had at the moment.

Claire giggled; it was the cutest damn thing I'd ever heard, though I could be biased. She leaned forward and propped her elbows on my thighs and moved toward me with her lips slightly parted. Her chest rubbed against my thighs as she leaned in and I drew a sharp breath in anticipation. Claire stopped as I inhaled and looked up at me with seductive look painted on her face as she realized I was at her mercy.

She settled between my legs once more and closed her eyes as she brought her mouth closer to me. Blonde ringlets fell to either side of her face, and then I felt her tongue against my tip. It was a quick lick, fleeting, like testing a hot cup of tea; but, it still sent nerves firing through the rest of my body. She took her free hand and brushed the curls back so that I could see her again, her eyes were open again and she stared right at me. This time when her tongue made contact it stayed, delivering a slow deliberate lick along the upper portion of my cock. When she reached the tip she reversed the movement and slid her tongue back down. She pulled away slightly so that she could reposition her head and began pressing her lips against my shaft. She kissed and licked me up and down the entire length, not dissimilar from the way we had kissed one another earlier in the kitchen, and certainly matched in our fervent passion.

I squirmed in my seat under her ministrations and was almost relieved when she pulled away again, giving me a moment to catch my breath. The break was short lived as she took me off guard by wrapping her lips around the tip of my shaft. I moaned in ecstasy as her mouth tightened around me and her tongue pressed against my tip, rubbing back and forth on my sensitive head she had captured between her lips. She brought my cock almost completely out of her mouth before dipping slightly further than she had before. The feel of her tongue pressed against the underside of my shaft, combined with the feeling of the inside of her cheeks sliding along the sides of me, and the pressure of her lips had me clenching the arms of my chair. I was desperately trying to hold out for as long as possible. Each up and down movement of her head brought me further into her mouth and after the first few minutes I already felt the strain of impending orgasm.

"I'm... I'm going to cum Claire." I warned her, unsure of how she would want to handle it.

I clenched the muscles between my legs and in my torso in vain, attempting to fight off the inevitable. My hips rose slightly as the pressure inside of me welled to a peak. Claire was moving faster, her head bobbed in my lap as I again tried to warn her, but the peak of my climax stole away every other bodily function and all I could manage was noises that solidified I was being thoroughly pleasured. Like a broken dam, I felt the pressure in the base of my shaft snap and rush through me into Claire's mouth. I pressed back against the chair and let the waves of pleasure wash over me. Claire made a noise I recognized as surprise or shock as I erupted into her mouth; but, as the second and third flow entered her mouth she made a very different noise. She sounded like she was enjoying it. She moaned around my shaft as I emptied myself across her tongue and she eagerly sucked my cock further into her mouth. I clenched my teeth at the overwhelming pleasure of cumming combined with the continuing movement and vibration of Claire's mouth.

Just when I thought that I had finally reached the top of my orgasm, my eyes shot open and confirmed what I had just felt. Claire was still sucking long strokes of my cock, and with each descent, her lips brushed against the base of my shaft. Claire looked unfazed at the feat, and continued to swallow what remained in her mouth with each stroke, prolonging my orgasm to astounding lengths. Finally she slowed and pulled away from me, leaving my now semi erect cock against my stomach. She wiped her mouth with the back of her arm and looked up at me, uncertainty on her face.

"Did... was it good?" She asked innocently.

I moved my mouth a few times, but gave up at word formation and nodded my head enthusiastically instead. She smiled at me and shifted uneasily on her knees in front of me. I reached out toward her and pulled her up into my lap so that she was straddling me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately, ignoring the fact that we were naked for a few moments as I caressed her and let my lips press against hers before brushing them across her neck and up to her ear. I bit the bottom of it playfully and finally managed to get my voice back.

"Thank you." I whispered into her ear. She laughed softly and pushed me back against the chair so she could see my face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've never... you know... so I wasn't really sure what to do. I just did what I thought was right."

"You have got to be kidding me." When she said she was a virgin, I didn't realize that encompassed most other things too. The way she took me into her mouth, I assumed she had to have had some kind of practice.

"I read a few magazines... talked to a few friends... maybe I saw a movie once or twice... I just stringed together the important things." She explained as I stared at her amazed.

"Tell you what, I'm going to chalk that up to natural talent, or beginners luck for now. But later I want to see these magazine and videos you're talking about so that we can market them to the women in the world. Your tongue... and your lips... and... God... I mean, you took me all the way into your mouth."

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do?" Claire asked me with a confused look on her face.

"Uh..." I stared at her blankly, trying to form a response. "Let me put it this way, I haven't met many people capable of it."

"Well, looks like you'll just have to keep me around then!" Claire laughed.

"Damn straight." I agreed and pulled her in for another kiss. I let my hands wander up and down her body as we made out like horny teenagers. Well, she technically was a horny teenager I guess, but the point stands. I cupped her breast and rolled her nipples between my fingers and was rewarded with a gasp from Claire. I chuckled and bit her lip as I picked up the speed of my fingers. Claire began to squirm on top of me, making contact with me, still semi-erect, and leaving telltale signs of her excitement behind. Each brush of her soft wet pink skin against my cock brought new life to my erection. It wasn't long before she was grinding her swollen pussy lips against my erection as we groped at one another. She broke the kiss and leaned back as she caught her breath.

I took one look into her eyes and knew what was to come. She was overcome with lust, caught in the moment and filled to the brim with desire. She reached down between her legs and lifted up slightly so that she could grab ahold of my throbbing cock. I reached up and brought her face back to mine, kissing her passionately as she ran her hand along my length several times. She pulled away from me again and I felt her move my cock so that it slipped within the soft skin there, then she looked at me as her hand placed me against her opening.

"Slowly." I advised as she brought her hand away and began to press against my body.

"I... I think I'll be fine. Toy and all." She laughed nervously.

I nodded and she lowered herself slightly more. The pressure was enough to press me inside of her. She gasped slightly at the sudden change and held herself in place. She placed both of her hands on my shoulders, and I supported her weight by holding her hips. She again pressed down and succeeded on taking more of me inside her. She winced and I rocked my hips down to take back the ground gained.

"No, it's ok. Really. You're just... a little bigger than my toy I guess." Another nervous giggle followed, and I nodded my head in understanding. I also may have smirked at the compliment, intended or not, I was taking it.

She pressed down on me again, taking a small amount more than before then stopped again. She was incredibly tight and despite feeling amazing around my cock, I really didn't want to hurt her. She drew in breath and pressed down further, whimpering slightly as she did so. We were at the half way mark, and her grip on my shoulders was getting painful. I rocked my hips so that I slid out and then halfway back in, enhancing the natural lubrication between us in hopes of helping.

"Oh!" Claire exclaimed. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me in surprise. Then she hastily nodded her head. "Yes. Do that again."

I grabbed either side of her hips firmly and began to rock her body with mine. Slowly she pressed down as we moved together taking more and more of me until there was no more to take. She unclenched her eyes again and looked at me again. She relaxed her body on top of mine and let go of my shoulders to take either side of my face in her hands. A torrent of emotions played across her face and I tried to read what she wanted. Her eyes glistened and I remembered back to my first time and understood.

"Claire?" I asked softly.

"Yes?" She said breathily.

"Will you be my Valentine?"

Claire looked at me and blinked several times, fighting any tears that threatened to spill forth. She smiled a huge smile and nodded her head. She leaned forward and kissed me several times in quick succession. I chuckled silently and ran my hands along her back as she kissed the side of my neck. She paused next to my ear and I felt her lips brush my skin as she whispered.

"What do you want me to do now?"

I didn't respond. Instead I moved her hips back and forth on top of me. Claire picked up on the movement and slowly grinded her hips down against mine as I rock underneath her. Claire lifted her cute ass into the air a little and I grabbed ahold of it as she started to bounce on top of me. We moved slowly for some time, kissing and touching and moving with each other, enjoying the feel of it all. I took her nipple into my mouth and began to run circles around it with my tongue while she pressed her hips down against me, each time taking me completely inside of her. She began to pant and moan more often and tried to move faster on top of me, taking longer and quicker thrusts. Apparently needing more, she leaned back away from me and grabbed on to my desk behind her, grinding forcefully on top of me.

I grabbed her hips and helped her move by lifting her ass up with each thrust. Her chest bounced as she continued to bottom out on top of me. Each bounce was accentuated with its own short moan and her skin turned red from her neck to her chest. She began to move so fast that I was having a difficult time keeping up with her pace in my current position, but I moved as much as I could to accommodate her. Claire stopped moaning and instead clenched her eyes shut and bit her lip, clearly chasing orgasm.

"Yes!" Clair called. "Don't stop. Please. Don't stop!" She pushed harder against me and I felt my chair start to move back. I scooted my whole body forward to offset the motion and Claire apparently enjoyed that.

"Fuck! Yes, Brandon. Yes!" I pressed against her again and forced her hips to move up and down at as fast a rate as I could keep up with as she grinded on top of me. I felt a clenching sensation around my cock buried deep inside of her and let out a loud moan. Claire began to tense on top of me, going rigid again as her orgasm neared. It made it slightly more difficult to continue the stimulation, but I thrust and tried all movement at my disposal to help her get off. It happened rather suddenly this time, Claire let go of the desk behind her and flung her body forward into mine. I wrapped my arms around her and trusted upwards as Claire clutched her arms behind me, holding her body tight against mine. Then she cried out and I felt the walls around my cock ripple and wetness flood between us. She continued to grind on top of me and I felt her teeth on my shoulder as she rode out her orgasm. She shuddered several times before her body loosened around me.

She leaned back and kissed me several more times, each kiss causing me to twitch within her. Claire looked down between us and then back up at me. I raised an eyebrow and Claire pulled her body up and off of mine. I started to ask her what was wrong when she pointed to two stacks of files on the top of my desk.

"Are these important?" She asked of the papers.

"Uh..." My mind tried to connect the dots for the papers, straining to remember what they were for. Claire shook her head and pushed both piles off my desk, sending papers floating to the ground.

"Doesn't matter. I'll clean it up later." She said, and then she leaned over the desk and wiggled her hips at me. "Come here."

I smirked and hopped out of the chair and came up behind her. I lined myself up and slid my cock up and down her slit until I found her entrance. I pressed myself in, which was indefinitely easier this time, and began to slowly fuck her from behind.

"Harder." Claire turned back at me and smirked as she pressed back into me.

I responded with a sharp thrust deep inside of her. She cried out in what sounded like a mix between surprise, pleasure, and laughter.

"That's better." She said, a devilish look on her face.

I leaned forward and blissfully started to thrust into her at an increasing rate. After only a few minutes, I finally felt a familiar tingling sensation at the base of my cock. I began to move in and out of her in long fast strokes, each inward thrust was met by Claire pressing back against me. The sound of our bodies echoed throughout the office until they were replaced by short sharp moans escaping Claire's throat. I reached around her legs and pressed my finger against her clit, moving it back and forth as fast as I could as I tried to hold off my own release. Claire straightened her back and lifted slightly at the stimulation, changing the angle of my entrance. It must have worked for Claire because within seconds she was calling my name and moaning louder than ever. I felt her clench around me again in quick successions as several small orgasms rolled through her body, peaking over and over with each thrust. The muscles in my body involuntarily clenched as I fucked her through her orgasm and I knew I was seconds from the edge.

"I'm going to cum Claire. I'm going to cum!" I called out to her.

Claire, clearly thinking with her head unlike myself, pulled forward, spun around, and dropped to her knees in the time it would have taken me to blink. I was stunned at first, but luckily Claire knew exactly what I needed. She grabbed the base of my shaft and started sucking my cock eagerly. Within seconds she was taking my entire length into her mouth and I immediately peaked to release, firing into her mouth shot after shot. Each spasm in my shaft elicited a hungry moan from Claire as she swallowed. When I finished unloading, my knees went weak and I fell back into my chair. Claire climbed into my lap and wiped the bottom corner of her lip with her finger before looking at me expectantly.

"That. That was fantastic." I said.

She beamed at me and showered my face with kisses. When she was satisfied that I had been kissed enough she looked out the window and sighed.

"It's stopped snowing." Claire said, she didn't sound happy.

"So?" I asked.

"I'm going to have to go home eventually. I just... I don't want this to end." She said sadly.

I looked up at her and smiled. "It won't end. I'll see you tomorrow. 7 o'clock. Don't be late."

She looked at me and matched my smile. "Are we... together?"

"It's just you and me here. At least I hope so." I looked around the office suspiciously.

"That's not what I meant." She said, slapping my shoulder. "Are we... dating? Or whatever you want to call it."

"I'm all yours." I said

"Good." She threw her arms around me and we spent a long time embracing and making out without a care in the world. Sometime later we managed to get dressed and I walked her to the train station through all the snow and cold before starting off toward my house, promising her I'd text her when I got there and that I would be safe. I took me double the time it usually does to walk the five miles in that weather. Claire was right, I couldn't find a taxi to save my life, but I kept warm with the memories of Claire replaying though my mind.

Valentine's Dinner ended up being Chinese takeout at my place, due to reservation issues (who would have thought?). We still had a fantastic time getting to know one another outside of the office. We laid down the ground rules for our professional behavior and screwed like rabbits throughout the night. I couldn't ask for a better Valentine.

~Epilogue~

I walked into the office lobby to Amy sitting at the desk and Claire inside the lobby placing little four leaf clover stickers on the office window. She turned when she heard the door and smiled at me, probably recalling the same things I was about the previous weekend.

"Hey Claire, how was your weekend?"

"Oh, fine. How was yours sir?"

I cringed as she said sir, but let it go for the sake of Amy. "Wonderful!"

"Oh, what happened to your neck?" She asked and pointed to three raised marks jutting out just above my collar.

"My cat got me in my sleep." I lied, even as my eyes sparkled in telltale lust. "Listen, I need you to come to a R&D meeting with me this Friday night, there's too much to do by myself. It's not far, only about 5 miles outside the city, north of the loop, just a few blocks from the lake. I hope that's not a problem." I tried to keep a straight face as I said it.

"It should be fine, I'll be able to make it. What's the dress?" She had a devilish grin on.

"Casual." I replied, not trusting myself not to slip up my own word play.

"Great. I'll stop by your office later today to get more details." She winked before she turned back to the stickers. She backed away from the wall she was facing and bent over at the waist to apply some clovers to the base of the window. She had on tight slacks that accentuated that cute little butt. I couldn't help myself. I pinched it.

Claire gasped, and Amy made a noise and gave me a rude look.

I looked at Amy and pointed. "Oh, don't even." That seemed to have taken her aback and she blushed slightly. I winked at Claire and made my way to my office. Life was good.

*****

Ending Note: Remember this is a Valentine's Day Contest 2014 entry. Please vote & comment if you feel so inclined.

A special thank you to my love and muse, AMA, for editing this. It's nice to have your own English Major laying around. Hopefully you'll cringe less than usual through my stories.

Til next time,

~Red

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers