Company Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Smith humped her cunt hole, feeling the dick in her asshole through the thin wall of her pussy. "Oh yeah, you fucking double stuffed whore! Take these dicks! Look what a fucking skank you are, fucking us both at once! We're going to make your holes gape before we're done with you," he panted. "Fuck, you are such a fucking slut bag! Fucking whore!"

Ingrid laid back on Mr. Edwards, feeling both dicks sliding in and out of her sloppy holes. Just when she thought she was the biggest slut she could be, she realized there were new depths to her depravity. While her holes got reamed out with dick, she grabbed her tender tits in both hands, squeezing her flesh, pulling on her nipple chain to stretch out her tits, moaning.

"Yes! Yes sir! Fuck me, oh god, fuck my holes! Use your slut whore! Fuck me up my asshole! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt! I need your cock, I'm useless without your dicks! Fuck me!" She wailed in shameless fervor to be used. "Oh my god, I'm such a fucking slut!"

The whore had nearly forgotten that the dick in her asshole was actually attached to a man when the man who was using the dick grunted, "Get ready to take my cum load up your cum bucket whore ass. I'm going to add to that sperm load already up your shit hole." And she felt him unload streams of cum up her ass, painting her bowels with hot sperm, mixing with the other load already up her ass.

Meanwhile, Mr. Smith kept pumping away at her cunt. He grabbed the nipple chain out of her hands and jerked even harder, making her nipples stretch up and out lewdly as they carried the weight of her silicone bags. She writhed at the overwhelming sensations all over her slutty body, from her jiggling rack and nipples getting slapped and yanked around, to the cock still humping her cunt hole, to the softening cock still lodged up her asshole along with two loads of cum.

With no warning, Mr. Smith gave a couple brutal thrusts making painfully deep contact with her cervix and came in her cunt. He shuddered while he emptied his balls inside her womb. After exhaling a time or two, sweat dripping from his forehead onto her used body, he opened his eyes and smirked down at her, "How does it feel, taking three loads of cum inside your slut holes from three different men in just a few hours? Fuck! You really are such a fucking whore. I'm glad we hired you."

He stepped back and Mr. Edwards grunted from underneath the used cum slut, "Get off me, whore." Ingrid lowered her legs and watched Mr. Smith rummage through his drawers again, finally emerging with another anal plug, this one even bigger than the one he and Mr. Young had shoved up her that morning. He ran it down her face and over her lips, dragging her lower lip with the plastic sex toy. He told her, "Yes, get off that dick, cum whore. Don't be too disappointed, I promise you'll get cum more soon. Now bend over and show me how sloppy and stretched your asshole is."

Looking at the larger butt plug, Ingrid knew her ass wasn't done being stretched. She got off Mr. Edwards and bent over the cushion next to him, spreading her ass, waiting for the sex toy with some trepidation. Her ass already felt like it was gaping embarrassingly open - she was certain he could see straight up inside her - and she wasn't sure she could take being stretched even further.

Mr. Smith could in fact see her asshole yawning open, the cum mixture inside beginning to leak out of her well-used hole. The narrower tip of the anal plug slid easily up the hole with little resistance. He only had to start pushing once the toy was more than halfway in. Damn, her ass was loose! As he forced the rest of the wide anal plug up her ass and popped it home, she let out a sob of pain and frustration.

He then told her, "We wouldn't want you to lose any of this cum my colleagues have so thoughtfully filled your bowels with, now would we, fuck meat? Lock these two loads of jizz up your ass, but I want to see my cum run out of your cunt hole for the rest of today. You're not allowed to get cleaned up. For the rest of the day, I want you to look in a mirror and see your makeup smeared and running from gagging on my dick, feel my sperm leaking out of your sloppy pussy, and enjoy this butt plug filling your asshole with all that cum sealed inside. Once you are off work today, you may go home, or to whatever sleaze ball motel you call home, and only then may you finally clean yourself. Take a shower, remove your anal friend there from your asshole, and feel those cum loads slide out your slut hole and down your legs. Return the butt plug to your asshole in the morning after you clean out your dirty hole with an enema. How does that plan sound, fuck toy?"

In spite of the large violating sex toy inside her, or maybe because of it, Ingrid wanted to finger her clit again as she listened to his instructions. She was so horny that she couldn't resist moving her hands down her swollen and beaten tits, gently tugging on the nipple clamps chain, and kept moving her hands over her abs and down to her pussy. She realized she owed her boss a response. "Yes sir, I'll of course do as you say. But ... but," and here Ingrid gathered her courage, took a deep breath, and plunged ahead with her request, "would you mind if I came one more time just now, sir?"

Both the men started laughing, "Holy fuck, are you a slutty bitch!" "What a cum slut!" Mr. Smith rummaged through his drawer of toys, as Ingrid was beginning to think of the chest next to the couch. He emerged with a huge black realistic-looking dildo. It flopped obscenely in his hand as he waved it in her face. "Absolutely, you can fuck yourself and cum again, slut. Turn over, spread your whore legs, shove this up your cunt and pound yourself while looking into my camera. I'm posting this shit on the company intranet."

Ingrid's skin flushed even redder than it was already, but she needed to cum again so bad. She'd used a vibrator before for her ex-boyfriend's entertainment, but never something so big. Slowly, she worked the black dildo into her hole with one hand and rubbed her clit with her other hand. She DP'd herself with rubber toys, feeling both the plug in her backdoor hole, and the dildo up her pussy hole. Feeling like a hot porn star, she spread her legs wide so the camera could catch every pump, squirt, and moan.

Surprised to find her pussy hole accepted the big black dildo easier than she expected, she grew bolder with the sex toy, fucking herself harder with it. With each thrust she felt it hit up against the butt plug in her other hole. In a sexual frenzy, she rubbed and rolled her clit between her fingers, moaning and gasping. Eyes squeezed shut, she finally squirted yet again all over the couch and floor in front of her, with some of Mr. Smith's cum leaking down her cunt folds outside the dildo.

Once the fluid stopped flowing from her cunt, Mr. Smith asked her on camera, "Now. How do you feel?"

Ingrid tiredly smiled into the camera and didn't have the energy to be embarrassed. "Like a well-fucked slut, sir."

Mr. Smith stopped recording and put down his cell phone. "Good. Now go clean your slut liquid off that enormous dildo you just fucked your slut hole with, wipe all that cum, sweat, and god-knows-what-else off my couch and floor, then get back to your desk. Oh, you can take off the nipple clamps if you like and pull your skirt down to cover your cunt and that butt plug shoved up your ass, but leave your tits out. I like you looking like a well-fucked slut."

Ingrid slowly got to her feet and obeyed. A mixture of his cum and her own cum was leaking from her used cunt and she felt her thighs slide against each other, slippery with the fluid. Doing as she was told, she pulled her skirt down and removed the nipple clamps one at a time, groaning as blood returned to her abused teats. Massaging her nipples just a bit, she risked a peek around. Mr. Edwards had disappeared and Mr. Smith seemed absorbed already in some work at his desk and completely ignored her as she cleaned up the mess.

After she'd scrubbed at the floor and couch, tits dangling, for about a quarter of an hour, Mr. Smith looked up at her, exasperated. "For fuck's sake, slut. The cleaning crew will get any stains. Get the fuck out of here, back to your desk, and answer my fucking phones."

Ingrid practically ran out of his office, and he admired the view of her huge rack still pushed up out of her bra and shirt, jiggling all over the place, with his cum glistening on the inside of her legs. She looked so hot, he thought he might do a few favors after work.

___________

At the end of the day, Ingrid wondered if she was allowed to tuck her tits back into her bra and top before she put her coat on. She was puzzling this one out, staring at her coat, when Mr. Smith came up behind her and answered the question for her. Wordless, he reached around her and gently tucked her bruised breasts back inside her bra, then retied her top.

"You may also clean up your whore makeup before you leave," he allowed.

"Thank you, sir," Ingrid said as she picked up her coat. "I'll see you tomorrow, sir."

"Enjoy your evening, whore. And remember that butt plug stays in your ass until you get home. Unless of course, you just can't help yourself before you get home and need to add more cum to the skanky little collection you've started up your ass." He laughed at her and smacked her ass cheek.

"Yes, sir."

He fondled her plump bare ass cheek under her skirt thoughtfully. "I've arranged a ride home for you tonight with one of our company drivers. Wouldn't want you to get mistaken for a street walker and gang raped on your way home. No, that wouldn't do tonight." He grinned maliciously. "We'll save that one for a future evening."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." It was all Ingrid could think of to say since she wasn't sure what she thought about his insinuation. She'd worry about that later. Besides, she wasn't even sure if he was serious.

In the meantime, she'd gratefully take him up on his offer of a company driver taking her back to her motel. She wasn't sure she could handle a subway ride that included a transfer, plus a blocks-long walk through a questionable neighborhood in her current state.

After fixing her makeup, she buttoned her coat over her whore outfit, grabbed her purse, and hurried through the front corridors of the SWY offices. Emerging into the main part of the colossal building, she clutched the lapels of her coat together, incredibly conscious that only a few buttons stood between her modesty and putting her body on display to strangers who would judge her for her sluttiness.

Taking the elevator to the lower garage level, she met the SWY driver. The man was obviously expecting her and smirked as he held open the black sedan door for her. "Good evening, whore."

On her walk down to the garage, Ingrid had been regaining some of her self-respect and was beginning to feel almost like her old self, despite the anal plug up her ass and cum still on her thighs. So being called a whore outside of Mr. Smith's offices caught her off-guard and she stared boldly at the driver. And then she remembered Mr. Smith's original instructions from yesterday, coming back to her verbatim: "You are never to resist the demands of any male in these offices."

Oh, god. Did he literally mean while physically inside the offices? Or did he mean any man who worked for SWY? But then his instructions as she was getting ready to leave tonight clearly indicated that he expected she might get fucked again tonight? Right? She was so confused.

At a loss, she simply smiled vacantly at the driver and mumbled, "Good evening," as she sat back into the plush leather back seat. The driver gently shut her door with hardly a click and headed around to the driver seat. He adjusted the rear-view mirror so he could see Ingrid and headed out of the garage.

They drove a few blocks in silence, headlights and streetlights alternately illuminating the interior of the car, before the driver spoke up again. "Open your coat, whore. I gotta see these epic tits I've heard so much about."

Ingrid stared hard back at him, her mind resisting this treatment outside the environment of the SWY offices. And she wondered how what she's been doing made it to this low-level driver so quickly.

"Well, I expected you to not be a rocket scientist, but I didn't expect you to be deaf as well. So let me repeat myself and see if you hear this. No woman gets a boob job without wanting to show off her new boobs to men. Plus they've told me already what a slut you are. So just stop resisting like a dummy and do what I say. Or I can make you do what I say. I have my ways, cunt."

Numbly, Ingrid nodded once and cast her eyes down. She unbuttoned her coat and spread open the lapels, baring her cleavage. The driver stared her down in the mirror, hardly paying attention to the road. He adjusted his rear-view mirror down so he could see her chest instead of her face.

"Rub your tits."

She did, without any enthusiasm. She was just following instructions without thought.

"I know you like this, you're a slut. Show me how much you like showing off your tits to me."

She squeezed her breasts harder, rubbing her thumbs over her nipples through her blouse material mechanically. Still she kept her eyes down and showed a complete lack of eagerness to comply.

The driver moved one hand off the steering wheel to his lap. "Untie your shirt, lemme see your bra."

Now her hands froze as her mind rebelled. No! She was off work. She didn't have to submit to this chauffeur. She raised her eyes to the back of his head, petulantly pursed her lips, and closed her coat over her chest, crossing her arms. She had just deliberately looked away from him and out the dark window when the driver slammed on the brakes, tires squealing to a stop.

"Fuck you, you think you're better than me, you fucking whore? You're a WHORE. You're the lowest fucking bitch out there and if I want to see your tits, I get to see your tits. Just wait until the partners hear about this."

A horn honked behind the sedan and the driver stepped on the gas again, going faster than he needed and wheeling hard around corners, obviously angry.

Ingrid began to doubt her resolve. What if Mr. Smith expected her to fuck any SWY employee? What if he fired her for insubordination to this chauffeur? But what if she was supposed to only fuck executives in the offices? What if he got angry with her for fucking someone without his knowledge? She hated feeling so stupid and didn't know what to do.

The driver sped on, pissed off. She didn't want him angry at her, and she certainly didn't like his aggressive driving, so she opened her coat for him again, hands shaking. Her voice was barely audible, "Of course, I'm sorry, of course you're right. I ... I don't know what I was thinking."

"That's more like it, bitch." He made a few turns and then slowed the car as they pulled between a set of darkened buildings.

Ingrid dropped her hands and looked out the windows. "Where are we? I'm sorry, but you've made a wrong turn. This isn't my stop."

"Don't you think I know that, you cunt?" the driver snarled as he threw the car into park and unbuckled his seatbelt. He got out of the sedan and came around to open Ingrid's door. "Get out."

When Ingrid hesitated, he grabbed her arm and hauled her out of the car, throwing her up against a brick wall in the alley. Her face slammed into the brick and she felt a burning stab in her bottom lip as she cut it against her teeth, tasting blood.

The driver held her arm twisted painfully behind her back as his other hand snaked under her coat and skirt, baring her ass to the cool night air. "Make a sound and I'll make this 10 times worse for you, cunt."

Ingrid clamped her lips shut as he fondled her pussy. She felt her clit start to throb in anticipation of another fucking and she actually spread her legs for his invading fingers. She realized she wanted him to fuck her and welcomed the rough treatment. This was nothing more than what she deserved.

"There's the slut I knew you were. I knew you'd love this," he whispered in her ear. He hauled her back to the car, tore her jacket from her body, and flung her face first over the hood of the car. "Pull your skirt up, whore."

She did what he said, and then waited for him to see her butt plug. She wondered what he was going to say about it.

"Niiiiice butt plug," he barked with a loud laugh. "Well, I was just going to fuck your cunt, but as I see your asshole is primed for dick, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? Or in your case, the ass?" He cackled at his own joke and then wrenched the plastic toy from her ass. Ingrid moaned as she felt her asshole gape open.

He spit into her wide hole, spreading his saliva in and around to lube her up. If only he knew her asshole was already wet enough, she thought to herself. Ingrid heard him pull his zipper down, and then next thing she knew, he slammed his dick up her ass with one motion.

"God DAMN, your ass knows how to take a cock!"

The cock in question wasn't near as wide as her butt plug, so Ingrid took his dick up her ass easily. She even found herself wishing for a bigger dick, or maybe a second dick.

As he slammed into her, her body rocked back and forth over the hood of the car, in turn rocking the car on its tires. Then he pulled out of her ass and slid it into her cunt. She moaned.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" After a few strokes, he pulled out of her wet slit and slid back into her ass. He alternated back and forth between her two holes, fucking both.

"I love a whore with options. This hole, or that hole? This one, or that one?" He snickered as he repeatedly switched between her two fuck holes. "The only question is, which hole should I bless with my load of cum? Cause I've got a big load for you, slut. It's like slut hole roulette. Wanna take any bets?"

This brute thought he was a comedian! Ingrid tried to focus on the cock in her holes instead of the voice. She inched her hand down to her clit, hoping he wouldn't notice. He either didn't notice, or didn't care as she started massaging her sensitive button.

He banged into her asshole a few final times, then pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the tip of his dick inside, and jerked himself off with his hand, depositing his cum inside her ass.

"Oh yeah you fucking cunt. Take my load up your slutty ass! Take it, you whore!"

As his last spasm died away, his words finally sent Ingrid over the edge, and she brought herself off, rubbing her fingers hard over her clit. She gasped, and then had an aftershock when he slid the butt plug back up her rear entrance.

"For safe-keeping," he chuckled.

She shakily pushed herself up off the hood of the car, pulling her skirt down. And then she heard it. A bunch of cat calls and applause from a balcony two stories up across the alley. They'd had an audience the entire time! She couldn't see them, but they could certainly see her. The disembodied voices called down to her: "Hey, how much do you charge, sweetheart? Come on up here and we'll really show you a good time!"

The driver turned towards the voices and gave them two thumbs up. "Maybe she'll have time for you another time, fellas!"

"What are you, her pimp? Come on, let's see those tits!"

Ingrid was mortified. The driver reached out and pulled her shirt apart. "Eh, show 'em your tits, slut. Might as well give them an encore."

Suddenly the idea of showing her bare tits to perfect strangers didn't seem so bad after they'd just watched her take a cock up her ass. Her nipples tingled at the thought, so she brazenly pulled her large bust out of her bra and gave her shoulders a little shimmy, shaking her breasts.

More catcalls rained down. "Nice tits! Thanks, honey! Come back anytime!"