Compelled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chikala
chikala
4 Followers

"You don't want me to stop," the voice said. And I didn't. Everything was disconnected, disjointed. The only thing that mattered was the feeling between my legs, the invasion of not only my body but of my soul too. All else faded away as if there was never anything else of importance in the world.

Another impression caught my attention now; something like a tongue flicking, licking me all around my clit. It made wet lines on my thighs, and then there were more of them, another one probing my backside.

"Lick us!" his voice commanded and I didn't know who he was talking to. I tried to clutch at him. I needed to hold on to something, but found only empty air. My fear made it necessary for me to hang on to him, even though he was the reason I feared.

The lapping grew in intensity and I felt one of the tongues push deep inside my asshole, working painfully past the ring of muscle there until everything inside of me was on fire.

The thing's breath grew ragged, the sound engulfing me like wind.

"Give me your pleasure," it said, the steel of itself pushing deeper into my womb. "Scream for me!"

There was one final plunge and I felt my pelvic bone grating against something hard. Spurts of lava gushed into my pussy with each of his spasms.

I had been at the edge of an orgasm from the moment he entered me and now I peaked. I screamed until my voice gave out, now unable to tell what hurt and what felt good. I was lost and only the thin line of my scream connected me with life. I screamed until it faded to a hoarse whisper and I cried quietly.

"Beautiful, little one. Hurt for me. Remember this when I call you."

Then I was alone. I was naked and shivering in the cold on the filthy floor in an empty apartment. I cried scalding tears, wanting him back. Needing to be near that power that I felt from him.

I trembled convulsively, aching inside and out, both physically and mentally.

"She's in here!" I heard a voice say, a voice that I at first didn't even recognize as my husband's. A flashlight shone in my eyes, though I hardly saw it.

******

As we waited for the doctor to release me from the emergency room, Mike said that he'd tried to call me when the movie was over to say there were stopping for a drink. He'd not been able to get me on the home phone or my cell phone so they'd come right home. When I wasn't there, he'd just had a hunch that I'd gone back to lock the door.

"I'm sorry," I managed to whisper meekly.

"I know, I know," he nodded gently. "You just had to do your job. I'm not mad at you, sweetheart, I'm just really upset at what happened."

My body was a mass of bruises, cuts, strange bite marks, and they had to put several stitches in my vagina to close up tears. I wouldn't let them call the police, although the doctor was certain that I had been raped. I just couldn't tell Mike the truth; although I had no doubts that he would believe me.

*******

Mike didn't leave me alone all week. He was wonderful to me, taking care of me, of all my physical needs and holding me when I cried. The familiar commanding voice inside my head called me to come to him often. I wanted to so badly, I even tried, but I couldn't get away. Even with all the hurts I still felt, I would've gone to him.

I went back to work a week later and Derek told me that the apartment had been renovated during the week I was out, and a new tenant was moving in today. The owner of the property had asked us to lunch to celebrate.

Over dessert, Derek jokingly mentioned that my husband and I had said the place was haunted.

The owner, a no-nonsense businesswoman, didn't laugh when he said that.

"Well, you know that my cousin died in that place," she said matter-of-factly.

Derek stopped laughing. "No, I didn't know that."

I had frozen with a fork full of apple pie halfway to my mouth.

"Yeah," she continued. "He was a real asshole. They figure one of his drug deals went bad and someone came to his door and shot him. The police said he probably took a long time to die and they didn't even find his body for a week."

I put the pie down, having suddenly lost my appetite altogether.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Derek said nervously.

She waved the sentiment away. "No great loss. The worst thing about the whole deal was that he bled to death on one of my great-grandmother's handmade quilts."

"Red and gold," I whispered.

Both she and Derek stared at me. She answered wonderingly, "Yes, how did you know?"

*******

The summoning stopped when the new tenant moved in. A young woman, single. I didn't know whether to be relieved or to be jealous.

*******

But today, a few years later, the woman moved out under very strange circumstances. The footsteps in my house have grown louder. His apartment is empty again and I have heard his voice.

chikala
chikala
4 Followers
12