Complex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure that's exactly what I want, Steve?"

He took her hips and lugged her ass toward him across the bed so that her cunt was forced against his cock. Keen to taste her, he bent over and took one of her erect nipples into his hungry mouth and started to lick and flick it with his tongue. The more playfully she tried to drive him away and wriggle out from under him, the more playful he became. He pushed his bulge further onto her soaked thong, pressing a little harder and continued groping her milky flawless globes.

She giggled. "Goodness, Steve, there's no stopping you!!!"

He looked at her and grinned. "I think not." He seized one of her sides and pulled her to her feet. "Now let's find out what the rest of you turns out like."

Still holding her against the bed, he jerked her dress down past her ass and let if fall in a wrinkled blue pile at her feet. He hooked his thumbs into the top band of her thin thong, tore them away and threw them across the room. When he eyed how good she looked naked, he cried. She was perfect beyond any doubt. She was a beautiful woman.

"You're so sexy, Amelie, so fucking sexy." He trailed his hands over her chest and flat belly and stopped to feel the faint wavy strands of her pubic hair graze his fingers. He pushed his hand between her legs and felt the wet smoothness of her hairless pussy lips. "I'm indeed going to enjoy fucking you." He started rubbing her soaked slit with his fingers. "And you know what else?"

She shook her head while making weak attempts to push his hand away from her hot cunt. "No, what else?"

"You're going to enjoy it as much as I do too."

"We'll see," she grinned, pushing her pussy harder onto his hand, "but I'm going to make you work for it."

He made his way around her resisting hand and slithered his index finger between her slippery lips. She was slick and very wet.

"I know you want me," he said, sliding his finger in and out of her tight hole. "Tell me you want your brother to fuck you."

She eased her hold on his hand and moaned. "No."

All the same, he now knew the game she was playing. Throw a bite bit by bit, and it worked big time so far. He inserted a second finger into her cunt stretching it a little while rubbing her hardened clit with his thumb. Although, her moans turned into groans and growls, she still tried to push weakly at his hand, like she was battling to control her body's response.

He pulled his fingers out of her slippery hole, held her shoulders, and dragged her to her feet. She screamed out as he turned her around and pushed her back onto the bed and held her down so that her big round ass was up in the air and her breasts were crushed onto his soft mattress. He kicked her legs apart and looked at her wet, shaved and reddened lips.

"I'm going to take you now, Amelie." He unbuckled his pants with free hand and pushed them and his boxers down to his feet, stepped out of them and pulled his t-shirt off.

She crooked her head back and looked at his hard and thick cock. "Please...Steve..."

"Please what? Here it come Amelie..." he set one hand on her lower back while rubbing the swollen head of his cock along the length of her puffed-up slit, mixing his pre-cum with her slickness. "Tell me you want your brother to fuck you."

"No." But she didn't try to shake his cock off her cunt.

She cried out as he grasped a handful of her silky blond hair and raised her head. "Tell me you want your brother to fuck you."

"No!" but then she grinned into mattress.

He removed his hand from her back, opened her pussy lips, and moved his cock onto her opening. "Tell me you want your brother to fuck you!"

"NO!"

He guided the head of his pulsating cock into her waiting slit. "If a 'NO' comes out your mouth one more time, I'll stop right here, if not I'm going slide my cock in your cunt."

"Oh what the fuck," she said, wiggling her gorgeous ass a little against his cock. "Stop playing around and just fuck me!" she cried.

"Say it again, Amelie? What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me, Steve," she screamed, "I want your cock in my cunt. I want my brother to fuck me!"

She pushed her ass back onto him and he pushed forward and smashed his cock into her burning cunt. When it was all the way in and his nuts were forced against her thighs, he stopped for a few moments to enjoy the hot and greasy feel of her cunt enveloping his burning cock. It felt right, it felt like his cock belonged there, it felt like her cunt was made for him.

"God, Amelie, I like your cunt," he cried, "You are so fucking tight."

"Thanks for your compliments," she moaned. "Now stop messing around and fuck your big sister already."

He began moving in and out of her slick but tight cunt, slowly to start with, and then with increasing, faster strokes. He leaned over and cupped her jiggling tits, the tits that had got him so worked up in the first place. Shunting his cock in and out of her was worth every bit of the agony her teasing had caused him over the years.

She screamed and wriggled and bounced onto him as he hammered his cock in and out of her. "Fuck me harder, Steve," she howled, "hit that big cock of yours into my hungry cunt!"

Her words turned him into an unlashed wild horse. He upped his pace until he was thrashing her with delighted recklessness, his balls and thighs smacking loudly onto her thighs. She returned his pounding by crying out as her body trembled and was tormented by an enormous orgasm. Her cunt throbbed and braced hard on his invading cock, pushing him over the edge.

"Mmm, oh fuck yes, fuck me harder baby brother, cum in me. I want to feel you shoot your load in me," she spoke as she felt his cock swell in her and stretch her cunt a little more.

Her begging made his muscles tense and he bounced and tossed his head back and yelled out as his cock erupted, sending streaks after streaks of cum spurting out from his balls and into her waiting cunt. She cried out, her body rocking violently under him as one more orgasm ripped through her.

When their euphoric body shattering tremors finally faded away and his pulsating cock had dripped its last drops, he lost his air and collapsed on top of her back and let the joy that walks in after a great orgasm sweep over him. He lay there, spent and gasping for breath. It was the best fuck of his life, and one he would savor all the rest of his life.

When the storm died down to a level where his senses started working, doubt crept in to replace it. It is undeniable fact that he likes sex as much as any man when the opportunity given, but this was Amelie, his sister, who he loved and adored. Although both of them were willing participants, their relationship had now turned much more complicated. Whether that was a good twist or not, he had no clue.

When he felt her shift under him, reluctantly he slid his softening cock out from her cum filled cunt and took a step back. She raised herself up, spun around, and sprang up onto the bed.

"Wow, fucking wow," she cheered, dipping a finger into the mixture of essences that were leaking from her just punished gaping cunt hole, "that was a fucking incredible fuck." She lifted a hand to her mouth and licked her finger. "I'm so glad I was a little drunk and teased you like I did. You were unbelievably good at it."

A wave of manly pride swept through him, but his doubts kept bugging. "Don't get me wrong, what we just did was second to none, the best fuck I've ever had, yet doesn't it, rather, make our relationship a bit complicated?"

She giggled, causing her gorgeous tits to wobble. "Lately, I'm like, why settle for simple life when you can have a complicated one? It's lot more fun." After a little pause she continued, "I have been teasing you for so long, wishing you would take some initiative but tonight was perfect. I am happy you didn't make me work all the way and jump your bones."

She was right. While he loved challenges that were a part of his work, the rest of his activities have been too simple and way too safe. Wild sex with Amelie was a revelation, not only because it was so electrifyingly good, but because it led him to realize how much was missing from his life. He wanted the love and pain that comes with living a complete and complex life.

As of now though, there was the prettiest complication of all, his naked and attractive sister Amelie, who was staring at his cock hungrily, her playful eyes smiling.

He stepped closer to her and squeezed her nipples. "Are you ready for a second round?"

"I am a little tired but what the hell," she pulled him up onto bed and squatted between his legs and leaned forward, "and a lot more, if you are up to it. There's only one thing though."

He combed his fingers through her messy blond hair. "And what could that be?"

She rose her head to look at him, her bright eyes glowing. "After I suck your cock and bring it back to life, I want to see your eyes while you hump me again."

"Steve......," a piercing screech woke him back up from his delicious nostalgia. "Dinner is ready. Can you please come to kitchen?

"Ok, give me five and I'll be there." He jumped out from the bed.