Complex Relationship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was a nice surprise Brandon, I really needed this, "Mel said. "Wish I had this when I had my sore ankle."

"I thought about it Mel, but I knew if Katy got wind of this we would never get anything done and shelter was far too important. Now that that's done and we got to kill time it's a useful thing to have access to."

"Wow, that's actually pretty smart of you." Mel said impressed.

"I have my moments." Brandon said. Then after a bit as Ashley moved ever closer to orgasm Brandon said under his breath, "That was a pretty dirty trick you pulled on Katy."

Mel looked at him and smiled before saying, "Yeah, I know, but she loved it. I mean look at her she's having fun toying with Ashley over there." As Brandon looked over he saw the Ashley's hands holding the blonde in question's head to her crotch as she gasped with extreme pleasure. Seconds later Ashley gave a loud cry of ecstasy and collapsed into the waiting arms of Brandon, who sensing trouble had rushed over to catch his dark haired lover. After lowering Ashley slowly to the ground he felt a tug at his shorts that told him it was his turn.

No sooner had he lifted himself up into a seated position on the edge of the pool than he felt the warm mouth wrapping around his now hard cock. Brandon leaned back on his elbows as Katy's skilled mouth quickly brought him to the brink before backing off. Waves of pleasure washed over him and soon nothing existed for Brandon but the talented mouth.

A time later, he was not sure if it was seconds minutes or hours later, all he knew was the sheer forces of the pleasure wave that overwhelmed him as his body shook in release and waves of hot cum shot from his achingly hard shaft into Katy's warm mouth and he felt her swallow every drop. His eyes shut and he was barely aware of the soft hands that caught his head as his muscles gave way from pleasure.

When he had recovered he saw Ashley's smiling face looking down at him.

"She's not messing around is she?" He asked as she helped him sit up. Ashley shook her head and both lowered themselves back into the water and cuddled up against one another. Soon Brandon's attention was drawn to the other side of the pool as he heard Mel beginning to emit moans. He noted that the blue swimsuit bottom was still on Mel's lower half but just like Ashley had done Mel's hands were holding the blonde's head to the red-haired mound. Soon it was clear that Mel too was about to have a mind blowing climax.

Brandon broke contact with Ashley in order to prevent Mel from falling backward on to the rocky ground. He was pleased to see Ashley too was moving to help and they took places aside Katy in time to see Mel shut her eyes and cry out in pleasure as she exploded into Katy's waiting mouth. As expected the redhead fell back and was caught by Ashley and Brandon and they lowered her softly to the ground before resuming their position together at the other side of the pool.

When Mel had significantly recovered she sat up in the water and Katy sat on her lap. Brandon then saw a devious grin pass over Mel's face as Katy's top sagged before she clamped one arm around the blonde's stomach before reaching down with the other. Brandon could only assume she had found the blonde's pussy as Katy soon moaned in pleasure. As Katy closed her eyes in pleasure Mel looked at Brandon and gave a subtle head flick. Brandon a bit confused broke with Ashley and moved over toward the pair.

He understood what Mel wanted when he saw Ashley move past him to position herself on the pair's right. She then removed the loose article of black fabric from the squirming blonde and placed it on the pool's edge before leaning down to take Katy's large right nipple in her mouth. Brandon followed suit and move to Katy's left and lowered his mouth to her left nipple.

The triple attack had the desired effect and soon the trio had the small blonde writhing in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm washed over the energetic blonde's body. They did not let up until Katy collapsed in exhaustion against Mel her large chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

The quartet stayed at the pool for a few more hours just enjoying the warm water before the setting sun told them it was time to go. Reluctantly they set off for the shelter where they had a brief dinner. Brandon then made slow love to Ashley as Mel did the same to Katy. Afterwards they all cuddled up together in what was becoming their new sleep position and fell into a deep sleep.

12