Complex Relationship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley finally catching on said, "Of course Melissa, you are right she must be punished for that what would you suggest?"

"Usually that's five spankings but I think you should make it more, and use that ruler you're holding that would be good too."

Ashley understanding nodded and said, "Hmmm...I think eight smacks with my ruler ought to straighten you out young lady, what do you think Katherine?"

"If that's what you think is fair ma'am." Katy replied.

"Oh I do Katherine." Ashley said with a smile "After all naughty girls like you need to learn their lesson." Then she sat on the rock again and had Katy lean over her lap. She raised the ruler and before she brought it down said, "Now be sure to count each stroke so I can hear Katherine, or I'll have to start again."

"Yes, Miss Wesson," Katy said as Ashley brought the ruler down hard on her cute ass.

SMACK

"ONE!"

SMACK

"TWO!"

SMACK

"THREE"

Ashley continued until Katy had counted out all eight, then Ashley had her get up told her to go to the principal, Mr. Metcalf. Keeping up with the game Brandon scolded Katy a bit and then repeated what Ashley had done this time using his hand. Also playing the perverted principal he was portrayed as by Mel, he made sure to grope Katy a bit before let her leave his office. As she finished he pretended to write a note to her mother, warning that he would call to make sure the note got home.

"But mother's not home today, her friend Mrs. Murphy is watching me this week, and she's too strict. Please don't make me take this home to her." Brandon smiled at the look of panic on Katy's face, she was a pretty good actress because he knew inside she was far from scared, in fact he knew she was giddy with anticipation.

Playing his part he said, "You'll take that note home Katherine Hemmings or I'll have you expelled you got me?" He deliberately used Katy's maiden name in accordance to make her seem younger for the game.

"But, sir she'll..."

"She'll what, Katherine? Whatever it is I hope it gets through to you, maybe next time you'll think about what happens to nasty little girls when the dress slutty and show up late to class before you break a rule in my school. Now have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Metcalf." Katy said sullenly as she walked out dejected.

Brandon got out of the seat and Mel took his place, still acting her part Katy came in and showed Mel the note.

"Well young lady isn't this something. I love Heather like a sister, and she is a dear friend, but I've always said she is far too soft on you. This would break your mother's heart to see this. So let's see if we can't break you of your slutty ways girl." As she patted her lap.

"We?" Katy asked gulping as she lay across Mel's lap for her remaining spankings.

Mel smiled wickedly and said, "Oh, yes my dear, we. You see when I asked for assistance in straightening you out your principal and that delightful teacher of yours both volunteered to help. You see, dress like a little whore all the time and you're bound to attract sickos like that principal, or piss of people like that teacher of yours. Now while we wait for them to arrive why don't we take care of their recommended punishment. Count them out for me like a good little slut."

Mel gave Katy her eight smacks all of them quite hard. When she was finished she acknowledged the other two as if they had just arrived.

"Oh hello you two I see you found it alright. As you can see I just spanked the little bitch so I think its time you two had some fun."

She saw Brandon was already hard and said, "Well slut it seems the principal is ready for you, so why don't you get on your hands and knees like the little bitch you are and take his thick cock like a good whore."

As Katy positioned herself and Brandon took his position behind the blonde, Mel said, "As for you, Ashley, I believe you said your name was," Ashley nodded and Mel continued, "Why don't you take my place and Katherine is going to eat your pussy. It's the least she could do for being such a little disobedient cunt in class." Ashley agreed and Katy, as instructed, put her face in Ashley's crotch.

After Katy faked repulsion Mel held her face to the brunette's pussy and soon Ashley was moaning in pleasure as Katy licked away. Brandon took that moment to begin fucking Katy.

Mel whispered what Brandon suspected were insults into Katy's ear as he fucked her and she ate out Ashley.

After a while Mel said out loud, "You know, slut, I think you do this all the time, you are far too good at taking a good fucking and eating a cunt, you are a filthy little slut aren't you?" At that moment Brandon neared his climax and Mel noticing said, "Please do pull out principal, we are trying to teach her a lesson, not give her mother heart failure. Heather is naïve enough to believe this one is not a little whore, so she not protected. Besides, I get the feeling you don't need another paternity test from a student."

Brandon then pulled out and shot his load all over her back. It was a different sight than he was used to, to see the waves of cum hitting the tanned back, and he found something oddly arousing about it. As he was admiring his work Katy's tongue pushed Ashley over the edge and soon her face was covered in the brunette's cum.

As Brandon stepped back Mel approached Katy from behind and using her hand thrust the strap-on into the blonde. She then put it on and positioned herself behind Katy with the head of the fake cock at Katy's asshole. With a none-too-gentle shove Mel buried the fake phallus into Katy's asshole. Katy screamed out in pain but Mel ignored it.

Before she began fucking the blonde's ass she said to her, "Oh quit your whining slut. You know you love this, but if you insist on crying out loudly..." Then she looked at Brandon and smirked, "Mr. Metcalf why don't you shut her up. She should be right at home with a thick cock in her mouth." Brandon did not need to be told twice and he took Ashley's place on the rock and stuck his hardening shaft into Katy's warm mouth.

As usual Katy's skills drove all else from his mind. He sat back and enjoyed the feeling as her tongue went to work on his now hard shaft while her mouth moved up and down it. After a while he was not sure how long he again came this time into the Katy's mouth. As she finished and released his cock the cave and the voices of it occupants returned.

He watched in awe at the scene in front of him. Mel was avidly pounding Katy's ass as Ashley was pushing some object in and out of the blonde's pussy. For her part Katy was riding a wave of ecstasy. Judging from the pool of moisture forming on the ground below her, Katy had already cum twice and was quickly working on a third climax.

Given the fact that it had been a productive afternoon for Ashley and Mel, the up coming orgasm would bring Katy two shy of the goal. After she came, Katy collapsed to the floor, whether reacting or from true exhaustion Brandon was unsure.

.

"Well look at that, she's out." Mel said picking Katy up and continuing the game. "We'll let the slut sleep for a bit it should let us have some fun in the meantime." Then she carried Katy over to the bed laid her on it and bound her with her own underwear. "That should hold her now Ashley I think I want a taste of that juicy pussy of yours." Mel said as she pushed Ashley onto the bed and spread her legs and dove at the brunette's pussy. Soon Mel had Ashley moaning in pleasure.

Brandon's focus was on the redhead's ass that was swaying back and forth. He made a snap decision and got behind her and grabbed her hips as he lined up his cock with her pussy. A few seconds later he was balls deep in the tight hole. He enjoyed the feeling of the tight warm hole before he began working slowly in and out of her. Not long after his hands found her tits and he massaged them as he fucked her a bit harder.

A few minutes later Ashley had cum a few times and Brandon was again reaching release. Sensing the Mel too was close he sped up and a few seconds later they came together and collapsed to the bed.

After she had recovered Mel got up and said, "Well thank you Mr. Metcalf, I needed that. I see our little slut is awake though. I think its time we finish her, another orgasm ought to do it. Miss Wesson if you would give me a hand I think a spanking will do the trick." With that she laid Katy across her lap and she and Ashley took turns spanking Katy until, to Brandon's surprise Katy came again. When Katy had recovered Mel asked her, "So young lady are you going to be good or do we need to do this again?" Katy shook her head and Mel dismissed her.

"Wow that was some present guys! I loved that game! You're the best!" Katy said hugging each one after they had unbound her. Then she added looking confused, "But I think your count is off hon I only had twenty-three orgasms, you still owe me one."

"Oh, I know," Mel said. "Let's just say I saved the best for last. I'm going to make slow love to you as you fall asleep my sweet little nymph. How does that sound?" Katy smiled and leapt at Mel and gave her a crushing hug as she kissed Mel passionately all over.

"Heavenly my dear." Katy later added in response. Brandon felt Ashley latch onto his side and put his arm around her as he looked at her. Her face was full of joy and tears welled in her eyes and Brandon understood as he too looked at their two friends and felt the love radiating from them. Deciding to give the pair privacy he and Ashley headed back to where the cooking fire still smoldered. They snuggled together and watched the fire for a bit before Brandon broke the silence.

"Ashley, I need to leave tomorrow."

"What?! Why?!" She looked at him surprised.

"Please understand, I don't want to leave..."

"Then don't!" She said angrily. It was the first time he had heard anger in her voice, but he gathered himself. What he had to say was too important, his mission to vital. He had thought long and hard and as stupid risky, and maybe even suicidal as his idea was it as also the best for their survival. He didn't want to do this to them, Ashley especially, but it had to be, there was really no other way. Staying and waiting was stupid at this point and taking all of them was far more risky.

"No, I have to, it's the only way. Ashley I have to go out to seek help. You have to understand..."

Ashley flared with anger, "Why now and why you?!" She said now standing and absolutely livid.

Brandon cowered a bit, but got to his feet and responded strongly, "Why not me and why not now? Look we've been out here over two months with no sign of help. Until the storm I'd agree with you, but face it Ashley the storm crippled our ability to live here for long and another could wipe it out completely. It's time for something drastic. As for why me? Because I am the most expendable, and have the best chance out there okay? It stupid to send all of us and I know that you and Mel can keep things going here long enough for me to get to help."

"Fine! Go then! It seems you don't want to be around us anymore so go! I suppose you have a raft already and stuff!" Brandon opened his mouth to fight back, but caught himself; he said nothing.

Ashley's eyes widened and she said, "You do, don't you!? You've been planning this for a while now, haven't you?! You know you could have mentioned something to Mel or me at least. We were as worried as you are, you could have brought up that you were planning to bail on us. Thanks for nothing." She then turned and stormed off toward the cave.

Then as she went to enter it she paused and said quietly without turning around, "Mel was right, all you men are the same, selfish and useless. I kept telling her you were different, stupid me."

As she went into the cave Brandon collapsed into his seat by the fire feeling so rotten that he was amazed that minutes before he had felt so happy. Then as anger came to his defense he went to the cave dressed grabbed his supplies. Fueled by anger he left the cave and made it to the beach where his raft sat ready before he collapsed on the beach next to his raft.

12