Complimentary Upgrades

Story Info
For the proper appreciation he would upgrade their passes.
5.8k words
4.59
14k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before my nineteenth birthday Megan and I won four-day passes to an exclusive spa resort. All expenses paid. True, they were only basic passes but we could still have a lot of fun. Four days at an exclusive resort? Damn right we could have some fun. We were checking in first thing on a Friday and leaving last thing on the following Monday.

We checked in and were shown to our own little luxury cabin. We settled in very quickly and, as the day was already hot, we changed into our bikinis and headed for the nearest pool. The resort actually had five pools available for guests and some private pools for top end clients. We were quite happy to use the guest pools.

We swam and sun-baked and swam some more, clowning around in the water. After some more sun-baking we wandered over to one of the restaurants and had some lunch. Then Megan suggested that we head back to the cabin and make a plan of how we were going to spend the rest of our visit.

We were looking at all the things we could do and the things we couldn't, not having open passes, when a knock came on the door. We looked at each other, shrugged, and Megan answered the door.

"Good afternoon," said a stranger. "I'm Peter, tourist liaison for the complex. You, I take it, are either Megan or Elizabeth, our guests from the Hospital's raffle?"

"Right first time," said Megan. "Come in. I'm Megan and this is Lizzie. Don't call her Elizabeth or she won't know who you're talking to."

Peter was a big man, well over six foot tall, and solidly built. Not fat, just large and beefy and quite distinguished looking, too, with a nice baritone. He was a good choice for a liaison as he would be easy to spot, genial in appearance, non-threatening despite his size. Also a man as large as him could probably handle any trouble if it did arise.

"Afternoon," I said, rising to my feet and reaching out to shake his hand. "I'm Lizzie. We're just looking at the various things we can do. Have you any suggestions."

"Hey, I'm the liaison. I always have suggestions. It's part of my job."

He quickly indicated a few attractions that we might like to visit. Then he paused, looking thoughtful.

"You realise that there's a lot more you can do if you want to upgrade your passes to open passes. I can arrange that right now if you like."

He tapped his pocket to indicate his smart phone. He undoubtedly had an app on it that gave him access to the booking records. However he was striking out in this instance. Megan and I just looked at each other and laughed.

"Nice try," Megan said, "but no way could we afford it. We couldn't even afford basic passes. If it wasn't for the hospital raffle we'd still be at home."

"Understandable," he said with a smile. Then he got an even bigger smile and continued. "You seem to be a nice pair of young ladies. I'd be prepared to comp you an upgrade if you show me the proper appreciation."

I was surprised at the offer but I was willing to accept.

"That would be lovely," I said enthusiastically. "We'd most definitely appreciate that."

"Ah, Lizzie, I'm not sure if you understand. I suspect showing proper appreciation involves dropping your panties."

"What?" I blushed furiously.

"Oh, I couldn't. I mean, really, I couldn't. I don't do that sort of thing. For god's sake, I still fend off my boyfriend."

"Same here," said Megan. "And as well as fending of her boyfriend I also have to fend off my own."

"Say, what?" I glared at her.

"Don't blame me, I said I fend him off. Didn't you know he tries it on with anything that wears a skirt? He nearly got decked by a Scot last week."

"He did not. You're making that up."

"True, but to get back to the matter on hand." Megan looked at an amused Peter and continued what she was saying. "As I said, I still fend off my own boyfriend, but I have to admit I wasn't quite as successful in fending off his father."

Again I was looking at her and saying, "Say what?"

She gave me a cheesy smile. "He was very big, very strong, and very determined. He managed to make me feel very small, and helpless, and definitely female, and then he made me feel a lot of other things."

"And you never told me. Details, girl, details."

"Another time, perhaps. We still have Peter's proposition to attend to."

"I assume we are correct in our interpretation of how we would have to show our appreciation?

"I'd never contradict a lovely young lady such as yourself," said Peter. "A little bit of physical appreciation is indeed what I meant."

Megan was looking him over and slowly nodding.

"Mm. I find that I have no objection to showing you some appreciation. I assume you mean here and now?"

"Of course. If I comped your passes first how do I know you won't change your mind?"

"Trust us?" suggested Megan and this time it was Peter's turn to laugh.

"Hold on," I put in. "I'm still at the no-way-could-I-do-that stage. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is."

"Don't worry about it. I'll comp both passes just as soon as Megan has finished demonstrating her appreciation. All you have to do is sit back and watch."

He expected me to watch? He had to be kidding. I'd be elsewhere while the appreciation was taking place, you could count on that.

Peter took a step closer to Megan, took hold of her bikini bottoms and calmly pulled them down, revealing all as they say. Megan blushed a little but didn't try to stop him, going so far as to lift her feet so he could take her bikini right off. Then he turned her around, unclipped her top, and lifted it up over her head, leaving Megan standing there naked.

"Excuse me," I mumbled. "I'll be in my bedroom."

"No." Megan and Peter spoke in unison.

"I need you here to make sure he doesn't try to get rough," said Megan.

"And I need you here as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I'll get an extra kick knowing that a naked young virgin is watching me perform," said Peter.

"Naked?" I asked, appalled.

"Naked," he said with a smile. Not a sleazy smile or anything like that but a friendly, almost humorous smile, as though he was laughing at the situation. "Don't worry. I won't touch you in any way. You can sit in a chair off to the side, acting as encouragement to Megan."

The look that Megan gave me made me sigh and take off my bikini, trying not to let Peter see everything that I had. I don't think I was successful, but at least I did my modest best.

I hastily backed off and sat down over near the wall. From what I could see Megan looked excited, quite willing to go through with this. Her nipples were already peaked and expectant. Then I had a nasty thought and looked down at myself. Right. My nipple were also peaked and I certainly wasn't expecting anything. At least, as far as my body was concerned.

Peter winked at me and then took hold of Megan's arm and turned her to face the table we'd had the brochures on. A bit of gentle encouragement and she was leaning over the table, legs parted, hands propping her up in that position, her breasts dangling and swinging free. Peter moved up before her, dropping his trousers as he came.

He slid a hand between her legs and I could tell from the way his arm was moving that he was rubbing her rather intimately. The only reaction that Megan seemed to have was to push her bottom towards him a little, as though wanting a firmer contact.

Peter pushed his undies down and his erection came into play. I almost gasped when I saw what he was bringing to the party and my immediate thought was poor Megan. I've seen my boyfriend's erection when he was waving it around on the assumption that me seeing it would make me roll on my back and yield my all. It didn't, and I also refrained from laughing. Still, it had given me an idea of how large those things grew. It seemed that I was mistaken and they actually grew much larger. Peter was living proof of that.

Peter withdrew his hand and slipped his erection between Megan's legs. Not trying to enter her -- just resting his cock between her legs and rubbing it back and forth along her slit. I could tell that he had Megan aroused enough to be wet because the way he was moving was transferring some of that moisture to his cock and it was starting to glisten.

It seemed to me, I might have been mistaken but I doubt it, that Peter had changed Megan's position slightly to give me a better view of her vagina. When he reached for her and moved her lips apart I knew damn well he was doing it deliberately, keeping his hand in a position where it wouldn't spoil my view. He hadn't been kidding about being a bit of an exhibitionist.

I was literally able to watch and see his cock start to slide into Megan. He only pushed in a little way and then released her lips, letting them close upon his erection. I was then treated to the doubtful pleasure of watching his cock slowly push into her, that is until he was in deep enough that his body blocked my view.

Now that he was in her his arms circled her and his hands closed over her breasts. Then he started pumping into her, Megan quite happily humping her bottom and moving with him.

If I had ever stopped to consider the act of sex and, having the normal amount of hormones, I had, I thought it would be a rather frenetic activity. Then I'd read a different book and think it would be a loving and gentle act. Different books seemed to cover different aspects. Megan and Peter had apparently read a bunch of books and were taking advice from all of them.

Peter started of nice and slow, his cock sliding home and then retreating, with Megan moving with him in an almost dreamy manner. Then Peter switched over, picking up the pace, really pounding Megan. For her part she squealed, bucking under him and matching his pace while telling him something I couldn't hear.

To my surprise Peter came to a complete stop, his cock still fully plugged into Megan. Megan pushed herself into a more upright position, one leg lifting high, and she seemed to rotate on his cock until she was facing him, still totally shafted by him. Then she leaned back against the table, her bottom pressing against it.

The nice slow movement started up again, the two of them moving gently against each other. I didn't see the signal to change up but there must have been one as Peter turned up the heat again, his energetic pounding once more in evidence. This time Megan's feet lifted up off the floor, her legs wrapping around him, clinging to him as his cock tenderised her.

That was the only time they changed position although Peter did change tempo several times, much to Megan's annoyance from what I could tell. She'd have a look on her face that would say yes, yes, yes, let's go, and then Peter would slow down and the look would change to what the hell?

Megan reached a point where she climaxed whether Peter was ready or not. She screamed and seemed to convulse beneath him, while he simply upped his game a little, jerking on top of her and I had no doubt that he was squirting deep inside her. (Thankfully she was on the pill, as am I. A girl can't be too careful.)

As soon as Peter had tidied his clothes he whipped out his phone and started typing. A minute or so later my phone chimed with an incoming message and when I retrieved it I found that he'd sent me copies of our new updated passes -- open passes for the rest of our holiday.

I thanked him and he winked.

"A deal is a deal," he said. "Have fun during your stay."

Then he leaned over, nibbled on my nipple, and departed while I was still blushing and protesting. I'd completely forgotten that I was still naked. I hastily put on my bikini while Megan shot through to the bathroom, finally coming out with her bikini on.

"OK. First things first. What do you mean you didn't fend off your boyfriend's father? Which boyfriend was this? What did he do? Details, girl, details."

"Do you remember Adam?"

"Yeah. I never particularly liked him. You dumped him after a month or so didn't you?"

"I did. His father, Terry, was a very big man. Even bigger than Peter. He was also a very gentle man, the epitome of a gentle giant."

"I remember him. A very deep voice that you could practically feel."

"That's him. Anyway, after I'd been seeing Adam for about a month I wandered around to his place one Saturday. We had a tentative date, no assurances from either of us but I had inferred that I'd drop by and he'd inferred that he'd probably be home.

Anyway, I thought it wouldn't hurt to let him have a little slap and tickle so I didn't wear a bra. I had on a t-shirt and skirt. Enough clothing to let him get a little handy, but picking a time to visit when he couldn't really go beyond what I'd permit."

"I know what you mean," I said. "I've done the same thing myself a time or two. Just a little good clean fun."

"Right. I turned up at his place and knocked, calling out that it was me. Terry called back to tell me to come on in and so I did. As soon as I went in Terry called to say he was in the front room so I headed in that direction. Terry was watching a game on the TV but got to his feet when I came in. That was typical of him, always a gentleman.

I asked where Adam was and he said he'd gone fishing. What a SOB. He knew I'd probably be over so he should have let me know he wouldn't be home. He didn't even need to call. Sending a message would have sufficed. You can understand I was a little irritated."

"As you should be. Some men can be so thoughtless."

"Right. Terry asked if Adam had been expecting me and I said sort of. I'd told him I might drop by and he'd said he'd probably be home. I also pointed out that it would have been polite for him to text me saying he wasn't so I didn't waste my time.

Terry said not to worry. He'd make sure that my time wasn't wasted. Then just as calmly as you please he lifted my t-shirt, taking it off before I even knew he was doing it. Can you imagine how I felt? Just like that I was standing there topless.

It was instant hand-bra time, with me blushing furiously. I started to yell at him and then shut-up out of sheer shock. That rotten man flicked the button on my skirt open and yanked my skirt and panties down so instead of standing there topless I was standing there naked.

I was trying to cover everything but Terry just caught my wrists and held my arms wide, looking me over and seeming to enjoy it. I just stuttered and spluttered for a few moments and then I managed to pull myself together. I told him to leave me alone or I'd scream and what would his wife say when she came in? Nothing, he told me, because she's gone to bingo and won't be back for hours.

With that he simply pushed my hands behind my back and held my wrists in one of his great big paws and his other paw started wandering over my body. I was squirming under his touch but there was nothing else I could do. I found you can't kick someone when your skirt and panties are tangled around your ankles.

He quite literally touched me everywhere, notably touching me where no man had touched me before, although several had tried. My nipples stood out and he tweaked them and then sucked on them, one after the other. I felt absolutely helpless and in his power and for some reason it was sort of exhilarating. It was a case of it didn't matter what happened as it wouldn't be my fault. He was doing this and I was just a helpless victim.

After a few minutes of touching me he pushed me down onto the floor. He whipped my skirt and panties right off, tossing them to one side. This is it, I thought. I'm about to be raped, like it or not. He pushed my legs further apart and that's when I got a hell of a shock.

He released my arms and pressed his face between my legs, his mouth on me, his tongue snaking around, entering me and teasing me. He must have licked my clitoris as I almost exploded with the way it made me feel. He lifted his head and looked at me, laughed, and bent his head again.

After he'd done that for a while I couldn't help myself. He made me climax, blast him, and he seemed to think it was a huge joke.

I lay there after that climax, just looking at him, furious and also feeling very relaxed from that climax, not really looking at what he was doing. I sort of assumed that he was now going to let me get up and dressed.

I went into shock again when he took my hand and wrapped it around this enormous cock. I froze, just holding it, not knowing what to do. He was kneeling between my legs which were still spread wide, that cock only inches from me. Then that man had the gall, the absolute gall, to tell me that the boy scouts and the girl guides, so I should start guiding.

I just moved his cock into position, not really believing I was doing so, but there it was, pressing against the entrance to my passage.

It was at that point that I hastily remembered to inform him that I was a virgin and I didn't do this sort of thing. He just said he wasn't and that he did and I had to learn sooner or later so why not now?

With that he started pushing into me and I had to lie there and watch this huge cock sliding into little me. I didn't think it could possibly fit but it just kept on coming. I could feel it stretching me internally, making me adjust to the size of him. For some reason I didn't even notice when he popped my cherry, probably so worried by the entire thing that the popping was a minor thing.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, that fucking thing most certainly fitted, and then he started sliding it back and forth, encouraging me to move with him. I didn't want to but I did so, humping my hips in time with his thrusting.

I was starting to feel all dreamy from the sensations that cock was raising. I swear, if I'd known that it would be like that I'd have started doing that sort of thing as soon as it was legal. It was wonderful and it just kept on getting better as he thrust into me.

He actually managed to draw things out until I climaxed before he cut loose and sprayed me. What you might call an unusual introduction to sex but wow."

"Wow, is right," I said. "Um, it was rape, you know."

"Yes, I know, but sticking around so he could recharge and do it again means it wasn't rape the second time. Or the third, for that matter. Still, I broke up with Adam at that point."

"I can see why you would. Um, have you seen Terry since then?"

"Certainly not, he's a married man. Although there was this one time..."

"Oh, boy. Don't tell me. Let me keep my preconception of you as a sweet innocent young thing, like me."

"Rather hard to do after seeing me bent over with Peter's cock stuck up me, isn't it?"

"I wasn't looking," I said airily, ignoring Megan's cynical laughter.

We took full advantage of the entertainments offered at the resort and had a really enjoyable time. Come Monday we were looking around to find something we wanted to do and I was opting for a full massage. The masseuse would come to our cabin and give me the massage there. For her part, Megan wanted to go for a swim in the heated indoor pool, followed by a trip to the sauna. She went on her happy way at the same time as the masseuse arrived.

"Greetings. I am Ingrid. You are Elizabeth, yes?"

"Yes," I agreed, taking in the sight of Ingrid.

Ingrid was a large woman. I wouldn't call her fat, just big boned. Very big boned. Well muscled, too. She was even larger than Peter had been. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, very fair skinned. From her accent I pegged her as coming from one of the Scandinavian countries.

She carried in a collapsible table and a bag. The table was set up in the front room and she invited me to strip off and lie face down on the table.

"Strip off?" I queried.

"Of course. Is better for a proper massage. Don't worry. We'll use a modesty towel if you're nervous."

I shrugged. I wasn't nervous about being naked in front of other women. In front of a man would be something else again. I stripped and lay down as directed and Ingrid started the massage.

12