Compromised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole room was grand and opulent. Lush carpets covered the floor and I curled my toes through the thick pile, feeling slightly guilty about the grit and dust that I was surely leaving behind, after having dragged it in from the streets. Huge cushions and bean bags were scattered about, seemingly at random, though I doubted that they were positioned with anything less than complete precision on the part of the Bitch. In the centre of the room, three couches were set up to form three sides of a square, while the fourth side was taken up by a huge, leather armchair that looked like it could comfortably seat two people. The armchair faced the doors we had all just entered by and I was pretty sure I could guess who it was that usually occupied it.

There didn't appear to be any electrical lighting in the room at all. Candles and incense sticks, however, seemed to cover every surface and provide all the light. Low, moody, flickering light that cast shadows everywhere. And this could be the only reason that it was possible for me to miss the other feature of the room. The one that I hinted at before, I mean.

On the wall ahead of us – three feet above the floor and held in place by some means that I couldn't figure out – were three naked girls. Their arms were splayed so that they could just about touch each other with their fingertips and it looked like each one of them had been crucified. I was astounded – literally speechless – while I tried to fit this scene in with my impression of the way the world should be. This sort of thing – quite simply – just did not happen. And yet, it was happening here and now. I could see it.

Inexorably, I was drawn to those girls. I found that I had to get closer and see what was going on. It was like I couldn't quite believe that they were really there – not until I could stand right in front of them and check.

The Bitch walked beside me, as I navigated round the couches and chairs and walked up to the girls. They were indeed quite real and when I got up close, I could see that they were writhing shamelessly. One of them was staring at me like they were starving dogs and I was a piece of meat that she couldn't quite get to. The hungry look was a bit disquieting.

The other two were looking fearfully at the Bitch. One of them was crying openly and I found that I wanted to move closer to her and try to comfort her, somehow. I didn't know what to say, though. I wondered what was upsetting her.

The Bitch seemed to know, though. She stooped and picked something up off the floor, just beneath the crying girl, and gave it a look of disapproval. When she looked sharply back upwards, the girl flinched visibly and started apologising, but the Bitch just waved a dismissive hand and she shut up.

The Bitch walked up to the next girl and again, picked something up off the floor. That girl was clearly frightened too, but seemed to be handling it better.

"How long has it been?" the Bitch asked.

"Three weeks," said the girl.

"Hardly any time at all, is it?" The Bitch replied. Then she smirked and walked on, dismissing her.

The third girl was still staring at me with that look of hunger, but – again – the bitch stopped and picked something up from the floor. This time I could see what it was and recognise it as a dildo.

The Bitch sighed. "How was this possible?" she said. "Can I really believe that not one of you was able to perform this simplest of tasks? Clearly the punishments haven't been strict enough."

The door that we – the Bitch, Anne and I – had just entered through, suddenly swung open and I whirled round. Five more girls were striding through and walking up to us. I noticed that Anne had started to cross the room, but had stopped by the leather armchair. The newcomers, however, just walked past her without responding to her presence.

The newcomers were all dressed in some sort of fetish gear. It was hard to tell whether the garments displayed more flesh than they concealed, but the emphasis was – quite clearly – based on the twin concepts of brevity and leather. Three of them walked up to the girls on the walls and started unfastening the bands that were holding the naked girls in place, then helping them down. One of the other two waited until the first was down, then moved forward – she was holding something in her hands that she began buckling round the waists of the naked girls. I could clearly hear the one that had been crying begging her to stop. I didn't know what she was protesting, but it had – apparently – been going on for nearly two months, now. She didn't move or do anything to fight though, and the contraption – whatever it was – went on, anyway.

The final newcomer walked up to the Bitch, collected the three dildos from her and stood back at a respectful distance.

When the naked girls were released and clad in their new garments, they were led from the room. As they filed past, I tried to see what they were wearing, but couldn't make out too many details. I just got a vague impression of something that looked a bit like a leather thong, but... well... in my experience, most thongs don't come complete with padlocks and don't have metal fronts to them. Each of the naked girls had a newcomer accompanying and supporting her, while the one that was carrying the dildos followed them out.

Only one of the newcomers remained, now. She was the one that had brought the "thongs" in with her and was talking to the Bitch. They had moved away a little and – suddenly finding that I was in a space all to myself – I retreated to stand beside Anne. When I got to her, I looked back and found that the Bitch and the newcomer were looking over at me and still talking. Not at Anne and I, but specifically at me.

By this time, I was getting more than a little confused. Everything that I had seen so far, seemed to be hinting very strongly at a strongly lesbian theme going on. But... if that was the case... then what was I doing here? It didn't make sense, really. Perhaps that was the gist of this particular conversation, then. Perhaps they were going to let me go. Or perhaps, if they really were lesbians, then maybe their plans for me were going to be even worse and even more extreme than I had so far found myself preparing to deal with.

Yeah. OK. So I was buying into that old cliché of lesbian equating to man-hater. But under the circumstances, could you blame me? I was hardly in familiar territory here.

The Bitch suddenly barked at Anne and I to approach. We did so. When we stood before her, she looked back down at my cock and frowned. Clearly, she was unimpressed by what she saw.

"Get that hard," she said simply.

I looked down at my cock. Despite everything that I had just witnessed, it wasn't hard. Oh, it wasn't something to be ashamed of, or embarrassed by, but it definitely wasn't standing. When I thought back about when it had last been erect... I don't think it had done much since we'd all been in the showers.

"A little while ago, you were offended by my having an erection," I swear I heard myself speak before I had even decided I was going to argue.

"A little while ago, you were masturbating in my showers. And a little while ago, things were very, very different. The situation has changed and I will not tolerate that thing being in that disgraceful condition. When you're with me, you will show respect to me by having an erection whenever you are capable of doing so. And I believe that you are more than capable of doing so right now – so you will get that hard."

So... given the circumstances and despite my temporary moment of bravado, I wasn't in the mood for fighting too much. All I really wanted to do was to give the Bitch what she wanted. But my hands were still cuffed behind my back, so the most direct technique – a bit of self-manipulation – wasn't really an option.

"Umm..."

"I'm waiting."

I needed inspiration and I knew where to find it. Anne was still standing beside me, so I looked down at her naked body and deliberately started to openly admire her. After all, it had been her body that had initially made me hard, so it seemed reasonable to assume that it would do the trick a second time.

Anne looked up at me, questioningly. Then her eyes widened, as she realised I was blatantly ogling her and she stepped back, crossing her arms defensively across her breasts. That did it. Her sudden discomfort made me feel shameful and uncomfortable as well, and the twitches that I'd felt that had been heralding the return of my erection ceased. My cock softened again.

"Anita," the Bitch said and I looked at the newcomer.

She jumped and looked back at the Bitch and I suddenly realised that there had been something different about the way she'd been looking at me. Everybody else so far, had looked with amusement or shock or lust... but those hadn't been foremost in Anita's expression. I wondered what had been different.

The Bitch nodded at my cock and then at Anne. The gesture meant nothing at all to me, but Anita clearly interpreted it. She stepped over behind Anne, then grabbed her upper arms and steered her forward until she was standing in front of me. Then Anita placed her hands on Anne's shoulders and pressed down. Anne resisted at first, but a sharp look from the Bitch made all resistance crumble and she sank to her knees in front of me.

"You can't make her do this if she doesn't want to," I said angrily. I tried to step back, but the Bitch moved behind me and placed her hands on my hips. Automatically, I tried to struggle. And that was when I made yet another discovery. The Bitch was strong. Really strong. With her hands on my hips and my hands behind my back, it didn't take me long at all to realise that I was stuck. She was holding me firmly in place – not tight enough to hurt, but I could not break free of her grip.

"Don't be stupid," the Bitch said. "Of course she wants to. She's pretending to fight it."

I looked down at Anne and saw that she was looking back up at me. And that was when I saw the truth in the Bitch's words. There was defiance in Anne's eyes and her face, but there was lust, too. A very strong and very pure lust. And when both of her hands reached out to take hold of my cock, I knew that this was indeed what she really wanted.

It was that lust that I found myself responding to when my cock started to harden again, at last. That and the pumping of Anne's hands, obviously. And then, as it started to thicken and rise, I took a last look round at the only other person I could still see and found that she was sitting cross-legged on the floor – a picture of innocence, apart from the fact that she was staring in rapt fascination, as Anne's head moved forward and her mouth engulfed me. And in that moment, just before I felt my knees weaken, my eyes close and my head roll forward like all the muscles in my body had relaxed at once; in that moment, I recognised the expression on Anita's face.

It was curiosity.

It was like she'd never seen a naked man before.

It was like she was completely and utterly fascinated.

Anne's hands continued to cup and squeeze my balls and hold my cock at the root, while he head started to bob, sliding her lips up and down my shaft. I was completely helpless now, and if it hadn't been for the Bitch holding me upright, I swear I wouldn't have been able to keep standing. Instead, I started leaning backwards until the Bitch must have been supporting my entire body weight. And Anne continued to suck, bob and drive me wild. Every so often, she would release me from her mouth and my cock would slide free with an audible pop. And whenever she would, my head would roll forwards again and my eyes would open long enough to see her staring back up at me with smoky eyes. And then, when she was satisfied that she had held that eye contact for long enough, she would move forward once more and slide me right back into her mouth and start sucking and bobbing all over again.

And now the Bitch was whispering in my ear. And it took me a long time to make sense of what she was saying, but when I did, I found that I really didn't like what I was hearing.

"...up against that wall all night with a dildo penetrating this nice, tight, virgin bottom and a pair of clamps crushing those testicles and those nipples. And every hour, on the hour, someone will come in and make sure you're nice and hard. If you're not, she'll make you hard, before spreading peppermint toothpaste all over your glans. Have you ever felt anything like that? It can be quite pleasant for a few seconds, but I can assure you that if it's left on and you can do nothing to remove it, then you're not going to enjoy it for long. And that's only the beginning of the tortures I can devise for you if you fail me now. There's deep heat and there's humblers and there's ice. I have bathrooms with nice, big tubs where I can immerse you so only your head is above the icy water. I have racks and stocks and frames. Believe me, you can't even imagine what will happen to you if you ejaculate without my permission. So you will not cum. Do you hear me? You will not cum."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had never felt anything as good as Anne's mouth felt at that moment and al I wanted to do was give in and fill that mouth up with my fluids. I had visions of spurting so hard and for so long that she wasn't able to swallow it all. I could see her cheeks bulge and a trickle escaping the corner of her mouth. I could see her give up and pull back and get hit right in the face with my next spurt. God help me, I could even see Anita grab my cock from her and fasten her own mouth greedily over it, before sucking me dry, then lick Anne's face clean. I could see it all. You have to believe me – I could actually see it.

And the Bitch was still whispering those insidious threats and promises to me. And for a while, it was all hanging in the balance. The torture of holding back that orgasm and refusing to just let it roll through me was so harsh that it actually seemed like perhaps it couldn't really compare to the torture that was being described to me so vividly and in such graphic detail. Greater and greater detail.

But I continued to hold back. I continued to resist. And eventually, I heard the Bitch tell Anne to stop what she was doing.

It was, simultaneously, an incredible relief and a huge disappointment to hear that. And it was clear that Anne was disappointed, too. I looked down at her and saw her eyes roll up to look at the Bitch in disbelief, but she kept sucking and bobbing.

"Stop sucking Anne," the Bitch said.

Slowly, reluctantly, Anne's mouth slid off my cock and let it back out again. Her tongue held contact for a long, long time and then it too slipped back off the end. She kept pumping.

"Stop that too," the Bitch said.

The pumping slowed. Stopped. Anne continued to look back up at the Bitch. Then she seemed to see something that got through to her and her shoulders slumped.

Finally, she leaned forward one last time, kissed the tip of my cock and let it go.

The Bitch let go of my hips and stepped aside. I had no time to recover from her sudden absence and I fell backwards and landed in the thick pile of the carpet. I raised my head in time to see Anne crawling towards me quickly, on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying as she moved. And then she was pulling me into her arms and wrapping her body round mine. For a moment, I thought she was actually going to fuck me right there on the floor, but she simply draped one thigh across my legs and pulled me into her arms.

The Bitch was talking to Anita in a low voice, by the time I managed to look round again and locate them both. Then Anita was walking back to the door and out of the room and the Bitch was returning to Anne and I.

"I've decided I'm going to send you both home," she said.

The disappointment hit me like a punch in the stomach.

"Home?" I said.

"Yes. Home. Where you live."

She said no more than that and I tried to work out why I was so shocked and disappointed at what I'd just been told. I'd been dragged here against my will, hadn't I? Been walked naked through city streets, been humiliated, toyed with, treated like a piece of meat. I hadn't wanted any of this, had I?

One look at Anne's face confirmed that she felt the same crippling shock that I was now experiencing. I wondered where she lived. I wondered if we were both going in the same general direction. I don't need to clarify what it was that I was really wondering.

Anita came back into the room, carrying something in a box. She walked up to the Mistress.

"Both of them?" she said. The Bitch nodded.

Anita walked over to Anne and I.

"I need you both to stand up and come over here," she said. We did this with some difficulty and some reluctance. Anita smiled and led the way to the couches and into the middle of the square that they formed, then turned to Anne and started fitting something round her waist. I recognised it right away – it was one of the same things that had been put on the other girls.

"What is that?" I asked.

She looked round at me, clearly surprised. "It's a chastity belt of course," she said. She was obviously confused that I'd needed to ask at all.

"Really? But that's barbaric! Those things haven't been used since the middle ages."

"How naïve." That was the Bitch. She was sitting in her chair and watching us. Holding court. Just like I had known she would do at some point, as soon as I had ever seen the layout of the room. "There's a lot you have to learn."

I watched as Anita finished locking the belt into place, then ran her fingers round the waistband to check it. Some adjustments were made until finally she seemed to be surprised. Then she produced a padlock and attached it to the waistband. Throughout it all, Anne looked like she was on the verge of panic, but she endured the fitting without protest.

Anita then turned to me.

"He won't fit when he's hard like that," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I had a suspicion I knew and I didn't like it.

The Bitch sighed. "Alan, would you come over here, please?"

I turned and walked over to her. She leaned forward in her chair, grasped my balls in her hand and squeezed hard. I gasped and buckled, but she raised her other hand and caught me by my throat as I went down. She held me comfortably and easily, just under the chin and continued to squeeze.

Finally, she let me go and I collapsed, clutching at myself.

"He'll fit now," the Bitch said.

I was aware of Anita and Anne tentatively moving towards me. When I finally recovered enough, they helped me to my feet and Anita produced one more device. It was clearly different from the one that Anne wore, but its principle was the same. Anita fumbled with it for a moment, turning it over and over in her hands and looking confused. It seemed to be different enough that she wasn't sure how to proceed.

"You better help me," she finally said to Anne.

Anne took it from her. "I'm sorry," she said to me.

I didn't reply. I stood still while – between them – Anne and Anita figured out the logistics of the device and put it onto me. The final click of the padlock had a very terminal sound to it, but in the end I merely felt a sense of resignation.

The Bitch smiled. She had a glass in her hand, now. Somehow, she'd managed to get a drink from somewhere.

Someone walked into the room. I couldn't tell if it was one of the girls from before, or somebody brand new. She was carrying a box that she set down in front of Anne and I. Our clothes were inside it. We didn't move towards them.

"What happens now?" I asked when it became apparent that nobody else was going to speak.

"You get dressed," the Bitch said. "And then you go home, as I said. And tomorrow evening, you come back here and we talk terms."