Compromising Positions: A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers

Erin's mouth hung open in a 'O' of desire, her eyes squeezed shut, concentrating on the tactile sensations of Cynthia's warm hands on her firming pole, Cynthia's heated cheek resting against the throbbing mass of muscle. Her hands continued to work the length of her cock as the rest of it emerged from the fleshy pouch, reaching its full twenty-eight inches. The flat flange of her knob was easily four inches across and immediately behind the head, the shaft spanned three inches, though it tapered, widening until the fleshy weapon was a little over four inches across where the slick, glistening mass sprouted from the tanned flesh of her sheath.

"Magnificent..." she breathed in a sibilant whisper. "I don't think anyone's ever called it that before." Her hands continued to move along her length, stroking vigorously. Thick veins pulsed at its base, carrying her life's blood through the mighty shaft, engorging it as it straightened into a hard, muscular spike, topped with the flat mushroom of her glans. Now that she was fully erect, her ball-sack seemed much more a propos to the size of her she-tool, which was unmistakably equine; a thick breeding cock any stallion would be proud to own.

"You see why I haven't had any partners, though." She nodded at the blonde temptress's hesitation. "I don't blame you. At least you haven't run screaming," she chuckled ruefully. "Having you touching me... even that much is much more than I expected."

"You said you didn't know this was possible," she went on in a surrealistically normal tone. "I've tried to figure it out myself - for obvious reasons I stay the hell away from doctors and hospitals, and I have no idea how Mum managed to birth me without my landing in a zoo - and everything I've been able to find out suggests I'm impossible. Yet here I am."

Erin pushed herself away from the door, standing straddle-legged, letting her heavy sack swing freely, resting the massive flaring glans on the edge of the sink. "I, um, need to relieve the pressure," she went on, her hands moving quickly now." She looked at Cynthia, a corner of her mouth quirking in a mute invitation. "Your hands felt so good... would you help me?"

Cynthia chewed on her bottom lip. At least, she tried. She had to stop with a little squeak as the constant pressure, particularly over the past few seconds, had made it rather sore.

Still on her knees, she watched her would-be-lover move, digesting all Erin had to say. "You - you're unique, Erin. Like nobody I have ever come across before. I'm afraid I can't just let you go that easy. It's just not in me to give up, not on something - not on someone I want." Her hands moved behind her and with a little fiddling, the top of her bikini tumbled down, revealing two absolutely perfect breasts.

There were bigger breasts out there; Erin's own, in fact. But hers were just the right shape for their size. They had a bounce to them but also accepted gravity's kiss. They were soft and shifted as she shifted, being quite real. The blonde would not have rejected the notion of fake ones, if they had suited her. She never had to make that choice. It was just one more of her little gifts.

"You can ask Nathan, sweetie." She purred, a hand moving up and brushing her thumb along her right nipple, both of which were hard. "Once I have my heart set on you, it's just about impossible to get away."

Winking, she slipped, put her hands on the floor and began to crawl toward Erin, feline-like, her round little bottom swaying in the air. "I- I'm trying to figure it all out, trying to see where we can fff- fit together." She moved up, wrapping her arms around the dark-skinned beauty's leg, nuzzling her face against both stocking and warm flesh. "I've tested my limits before, with lovers and toys. And as proud as most guys are of their little breeding stick, most men have no idea what we're capable of. Not when we put our minds to it."

"Not when it is something we really, really want."

As she spoke, she moved up, slowly, like a feline stretching upon her favourite scratching post; usually a couch. Her lip trailed along the taller woman's leg while her hand, with a head start, slid up and cupped those finally properly proportioned balls. She pushed at them, teasing, as her body slipped around. Soon, she was on her knees and just under Erin.

And just under Erin's cock.

Her features hidden by that shaft, she leaned up, laying her mouth along the underneath, running lips and tongue up, slurping as one might slurp a lolly. A very, very big lolly. "Fu- fuck, Erin, I don't want to let you go."

Cynthia's hands came up, wrapping around the shaft, hugging it to her face while her bared breasts pressed around the cock as well. Up and arched, she writhed underneath Erin's horse shaft, using her upper body to grip and stroke it. Grinding against that sinful heat, she moaned. "I- I want it Erin. Oh god! I need it. Pl- please, let me try... tonight! W- we'll figure out everything else later. I just...." She trailed off, feeling it pulse, its heartbeat; Erin's heartbeat, translated through flesh.

"Oh god! Mmmm, Erin, let me help you." She groaned, pressing those perfect breasts around the base. "I- I want to see my lover's cock cum."

Erin's head lolled back and her breath escaped in a hiss of sheer, sinful pleasure. She was exquisitely aware of every sensation along her proud, quivering shaft - even the slight zephyr of Cynthia's breath exhaled against the super-sensitive skin tantalized her, and a wordless groan escaped her lips.

She wants me...! Was the only thought remaining in the redhead's mind; all else was focused on the wicked, skilled lips and tongue working along the underside, moving toward her pulsing knob. "I... I want you, both of you," she ground out between jagged breaths. "Fu—uuck!" she exclaimed as the added warmth of Cynthia's breasts encased her, pressing against the base, against her heavy ball sack. Between those firm, plump mounds and the blonde's busy hands, she knew she couldn't last very much longer.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!" Reflexively she bucked, thrusting her hips, the contrast of the sink's cool ceramic where her monstrous knob rested playing against the utterly sinful warmth of Cynthia's quivering tits, her lips, her questing tongue around and against the base of her cock. There was no more time for thought, for doubt - the array of sensations, of cool ceramic, of the welcome warmth of Cynthia's breasts cradling her, of her soft breath, warm lips and skilled, wet tongue; all came together and she knew she couldn't last at all.

"Yes!!! Yes!!!" she cried out, heedless of who might hear them through the door, through the walls. "For you, Cynthia!" she gasped as she felt the familiar sensation of her balls tightening, cum surging up the length of her cock-pole. Her hips bucked in a primal rhythm, her teeth clenched, and a geyser of white, sticky goo erupted from her pulsing, throbbing stallion-cock. Jets of horse-jizz shot against the mirror, the wall and sink. Her hands slid up just behind the jerking, cum-spewing head, bending the thick fuck-meat down just enough that the next blasts went into the sink rather than behind it.

Cynthia shuddered, holding on as best she could. She felt that powerful cock come alive between her breasts, jerking and lurching forward like something primal, unchained. She felt the heat of it, the pulse from every vein, and then the rush as the unleashed "dragon" breathed its molten load.

The spectacle, the sensation of, the bared ferocity, was beyond anything the newlywed had ever witnessed. She had said that Erin was that un-tasted flavour. Now Cynthia knew her for a feast.

Her inner muscles contracted, her swollen nub throbbed, and without ever once being touched, the blonde's wet petals, blossomed. Or, in less purple and more specific terms, the young woman came. She soaked her bikini and dripped in a sinful dribble that traveled down her thighs and landed in transparent spatters on the bathroom floor.

It was doubtful that the janitor would notice, not with an entire wall to clean.

Giddy with delight, she giggled at the thought of the poor hotel staff. She had grown up in poverty, her father breaking his ass to put her through college, and she did her best to succeed, to honour his sacrifice. Still, the idea of someone else having to clean up after her and Erin turned her on in such wicked ways.

She was a good person at heart, but never let it be said that Cynthia was not sinful.

She collapsed underneath Erin with a groan, finding the tiles to be terrible, terribly comfortable. Moreover, she found the drips of white, sticky rain a tasty precipitation. "Mmm, oh Erin, sweetie, tell me something." She giggled a bit more, one hand rubbing a bit of left-over cum along her right breast, the other playfully teasing her still-quivering sex. "Was that because you were backed up, or do you always explode like that?"

Erin panted heavily, her breasts heaving as she brought her breathing back under control. "God, I needed that..." she sighed. Her monstrous tube relaxed, becoming semi-limp, and the flanged head slipped off the edge of the sink, trailing a streamer of spooge, narrowly missing Cynthia's grinning face as it curved out in an arc from the redhead's groin.

She looked quickly around at the damage and winced. Thick dribbles of pearly jizz oozed down the mirror's face, the wall, and lay in creamy spatters over the hardware of the sink. Most of her load had gone into the sink, but in her haste to correct her aim, she had overcompensated and the drips Cynthia had sampled were from a pair of good-sized spatters on the front edge of the sink.

Hastily she grabbed handfuls of paper towel and began wiping the evidence from the wall. "Um, so to answer your question," she said as she cleaned up, "I wasn't 'backed up', as you put it, but normally I make a couple of pints." She looked intently down at the bikini-clad blonde sprawled comfortably on the floor, thighs glistening with her sweetness. "That was more than I usually make, but you and Nathan are... inspiring me, I guess." She turned on the tap, sluicing her cream down the sink drain, and giggled softly. "Usually I have a condom to, um, contain things - 'cos I do cum forcefully, no matter how much comes out. But while I've been here, I've been, er, relieving the pressure in the bath in my hotel; I didn't want to think about trying to get horse condoms past Mexican customs!"

Erin cast a critical eye over the wall and mirror. There were a couple of smears still, and some errant drips on the floor, but at least it didn't look like a cum-bomb had gone off. That, she had decided, wouldn't do at all; the last thing she needed was for one of the hotel staff to go clean the ladies' room and find her cock glaze over everything. She was fairly certain the waitstaff would remember the sultry, petite blonde and the tall, Amazonian redheaded gringas as having been the last senoritas to use it. Her horse-weapon had retracted back into her prepuce by now, her sack noticeably smaller, having been drained of cum, and she pulled her panties up briskly, concealing her animal sex.

"Up you come, love," she said as she reached a hand down to Cynthia. "Let's get you cleaned up as well before your man decides to call out the guard." Erin pulled her new-found lover to her feet, then picked her up and sat her on the edge of the sink. "Tsk tsk tsk... completely soaked through," she scolded with a teasing smile. She knelt on one knee, gently spread Cynthia's thighs apart and began licking the glistening trails of her honey with long, loving strokes of her tongue. Her nose twitched as the aroma of excited, dripping woman reached her, growing stronger as she neared Cynthia's bikini-covered treasure.

The younger, smaller woman, groaned in delight. Leaning, her legs spread, she slid a hand along the back of Erin's head. Her fingers slipped through ringlets of fire. "Well, it would hardly do t- to," she gasped a bit at a particularly pleasurable lick, "to sit down to eat with my husband with aAAahhh ahh a... a dirty snatch."

She giggled, enjoying the crude lingo.

"Wo- woOOoh- ould be unsanitary." She gasped, and one of her legs, thinner than Erin's but nicely shaped and graceful, slide around the beautiful woman's back. It curled and pressed her companion into her damp bikini bottom. The fabric felt so thin with all of that accumulated drip. It was practically seeping through, both from the original orgasm, and now Erin's terrible tease.

"Y- you knOOHww, I- I'm not sure that I'm going to end up cl- cleaner than when we first started." The blonde giggled again, or tried to, before her throat strangled it with a moan. "MMmmm, Erin, you are so much more than that big, thick cock, aren't you?"

Her fingers tightened in the red-head's hair as she gasped. "B- but I suppose we do have to ge- get mmMmMmph! Get goOOhing," she gasped, becoming quite breathless and the way she gripped her lover with her legs, said that Cynthia was not really in any hurry.

"Your lobster is probably getting cold by now."

As she leaned back, twirling an errant lock of crimson between her fingertips, she let her mind and mouth wander. "S- sooo, all out of condoms, huh?" Her expression could be best described as, well, a pout. Apparently, without that massive cock to tame her fantasies, she had again begun to consider the possibility of taking it on.

The redhead smiled and arched her neck, pressing her head back against Cynthia's hand, enjoying the feeling of her fingers buried deeply in her fiery locks. The sweet, enticing scent of her petite lover's aroused pussy assailed her, filling her senses. "I'm not worried about cold lobster, sweetness," she said softly, her lips the barest fraction of an inch from Cynthia's soaked panties. She exhaled softly, letting her warm breath flow against the blonde's crotch.

She grinned, feeling the blonde beauty's strong legs wrap around her shoulders. Her tongue flicked out, tasting Cynthia's sweet nectar through the damp, dripping Lycra triangle covering her loins. Her grin grew wider, her tongue pressed against the soaked fabric, pushing the material into the willing, parting flesh, moulding it to the sweet succulent flesh of labia and clit.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly into Cynthia's pussy. "so sweet, so juicy..." Eagerly she moved her head slightly, sealing her lips around her lusty lover's mons and began sucking urgently, drawing the tangy nectar out of the damp material, tickling Cynthia's pussy through the thin, stretchy material.

Several moments later, she lifted her face, slick and shining with girl-honey, and licked her lips as she savoured the intoxicating taste of Cynthia. "No condoms, luv," she confirmed. "I imagine the hotel shop carries regular ones, for the guests, but -" she smiled, "- I don't think they'd do me much good." She looked down at the delicious, inviting sight before her. "Um, and I think we ought to straighten ourselves out and get back out to your Nathan." She leaned down and kissed Cynthia's sweet-flavoured, Lycra-covered treat, a promise that there was more, much more, in store, then rose gracefully to her feet, helping the smaller woman up as well. She spotted Cynthia's bikini top, bent and handed it to her. "Here you go, lover. Just until the three of us can be... private... together."

Cynthia had a hard time pushing past the veil that separated sensual pleasures from mundane reality.

It was a little like waking up from an intense, sheet-soaking dream and finding oneself, alone. Even if you had romantic plans that evening, it was hard to push beyond that sexual fog and begin with the morning routine. Usually, Cynthia was better at it, turning on and off as her whims took her. One moment she would be licking her fingers clean of the nectar that came from a co-worker's quivering folds, the next she would be using those same fingers to dial her mother on the phone.

This time, with this woman, she was still in a daze. That invisible, yet warm fog, wrapped around her body and teased at the edge of sensation as she began to slip back into her bikini. Even that flimsy bit of fabric seemed like such a terrible bit of bondage. It covered her when she only wished to be exposed.

Still, Erin was right.

"I- I suppose so." Cynthia sighed and walked over to the mirror, her center aching and the flesh below seemed to be pushing rudely against itself. She reached up and set her hair right, and dampened a paper towel to clean herself up a bit. It was almost ritualistic in a way, putting on the face of a young woman who might have done terribly wicked things in a restroom, but then again, she might have not.

"I want you Erin," she said, simply, firmly. "I want you bad enough to risk being caught with a foot of that unbelievable cock inside of me." She turned around, her hands up around her arms. "Ju- just be aware that I'm sort of flying without a safety net here. Both Nathan and I have talked about it and we made ourselves ready for this little honeymoon. Ready, you know, in case our hotel gymnastics came with consequences; little-bundle-of-joy sort of consequences."

Her body shivered, images of a lover impregnating her, dancing just out of reach. "In other words, I'm not protected here. Sss- sooo, if ummm, I find I can take all of that beautiful cock in me, you wou- would have to be careful, understand? " Her cheeks were flush as she spoke. The thought of being bred by that thick stallion cock was a fantasy that would linger, long after the memories of this trip had faded.

But there was fantasy, and there was reality, and she was finally back in the latter. "Ju- just something to keep in mind." Cynthia could not help but run her tongue along her bottom lip. Reality or not, she was certainly keeping many things in mind and most of them were sinful.

Still, she gestured toward the door, "Shall we?"

Erin looked at her, her brow furrowed slightly with concern. "At the risk of sounding bloody nosey, do you mean you two are using condoms only? No pill?" She unconsciously imitated Cynthia, her white teeth chewing her lower lip as she thought things through. "I'll be just as careful as I can, then... because I very definitely want you, Cynthia. I want you, and I want Nathan, too."

She leaned down to kiss her blonde beauty fervently as she tugged her dress back into place. "I want to fuck you both, and I want you both to fuck me... and I want to spend lots of time with you two, doing nothing else," she said as she broke the kiss, her voice quiet yet vibrantly intense.

Sighing happily, she unbolted the restroom door and gestured for Cynthia to precede her out as they returned to the table and Nathan.

Cynthia followed, trying her best not to fall back into the daze that was her new lover's wake. Her lips burned with that fearsome kiss and her ears warmed hearing Erin's desires laid bare. She ignored the middle-aged woman who nearly collided with them on her way to the bathroom. The poor dear had to have been holding it for quite sometime.

The blonde could not help but wonder what the older woman would think, when she entered into a bathroom that smelled as strongly of sex as any bed ever would. The thought made her giggle. That giggle gave her the strength to pull through the fog once more. Still, she could not help but tease a little bit. "Oh sweetie, we used to use condoms, but not this honeymoon."

She walked past Erin, turning just long enough to brush her fingertips along the darker woman's arm. "We've already decided that we are ready for the consequences; as ready as anyone can be. I have time off built up, we're both financially stable, and frankly, I think Nathan is hoping it happens. He really isn't the corporate ladder climbing sort."

GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers