Computer Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had rolled on to his back next to me and I was curled under his arm with my head on his chest slowly returning to the real world but happy to sojourn through this afternoon delight of a scene. We lay there for fifteen minutes or so. He was stroking my hair and I started touching his chest reveling in the muscles there and the ones below where his flat stomach was. A little further I saw that his cock was starting to get hard again. A satisfied "Mmmm..." from him. Jeez, already! The joke 'A hard man is good to find' ran through my head and I smiled.. I reached down to gently stroke his shaft. Much as he had painted me with his fingertips, I painted his cock as it lay there. It twitched a bit and continued to get hard.

"Well, it seems you've started something," he said in a husky voice.

"Mmm, yes it does," I answered.

Pulling his arm back he murmured, "Roll to your side."

I rolled away from him and he slid behind me in a spoon. Then he slipped his hot cock into my pussy in a slow even thrust. I was lubricated to the point that there was a slurp as he went in and we both giggled.

"Oh, that feels nice," I said.

"Yeah," he whispered, his lips so close to my ear I could feel his breath.

And he moved slowly, gently back and forth in and out of me. He was not trying to come and I was not really inclined to at this point. It was just what the bartenders used to call 'a sloe comfortable screw'.

The rays of the sun were long gone before we returned down to the computer room. He was dressed and I was back in my comfortable robe.

"Done," he said. "All better, all restored."

What now, I thought. Should I break it again to start all over?

"You busy tomorrow night?" he asked.

"No."

"If you like Mexican food I know of a great spot we could have some dinner."

"I'd like that."

"I'll have to do some accounting but I think you are all paid up," he said with a smile. "But just in case there is a little outstanding you might want to dress accordingly."

And with that he walked towards the front of the house leaving me a little breathless thinking of where that would go. I followed him grabbing his arm and spinning him around.

"You think you are getting out of here like that you're crazy." I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine pushing him against the wall and me against him. Then I broke it off.

"Actually I was thinking the balance might be the other direction. We'll have to see."

It was great being in charge again, I thought, as I let him out the door.

12