Conceal Me What I Am Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really don't need to stop on my account! Like you told the woman downstairs, I do like to watch... but I'd have to admit that participating would be much nicer still!"

Bel just glared at me and readjusted her dress, smoothing out any wrinkles her tight kiss with Janice might have caused. Janice just laughed and winked at me.

"Not tonight, cowboy, so keep your pony in its stable." Janice laughed. "Appearances otherwise, this meeting really is all about business... or at least business first." The wistful look of longing that Janice gave Bel was absolutely incendiary. She blushed noticeably and loosened the top buttons of her blouse, displaying for the first time a hint of her own pale but deliciously tender neck. It's amazing what parts of the body become erogenous once they're covered up and declared 'naughty' to behold!

"Look, let's get the juicy naughty bits out of the way so your brain can start thinking about more important things other than the two of us thrashing about together naked." Bel scolded, as she sat down upon one of the four arm chairs in the sitting area of the room. "Yes, Janice and I are members here, and we've been friends, and more, for many years since we met and were together for several governmental inter-agency training classes back in Washington. We need the extreme privacy that this club offers, as any public knowledge of our relationship, even as just friends, could destroy both of our professional careers. Here, in business terms alone, we can talk without fear of disclosure, privately relaying information that each other needs to do our jobs, but cannot openly obtain. Outside these walls, for the security of our careers alone, we must act as strangers and public adversaries, despite our personal inclinations otherwise. Outside this club from this moment on, we must trust that you will never make mention or even hint of our personal arrangement, and upon your honor, allegedly so important to a Texan, we need to hold you to this oath at all costs. Can you swear this to us?" I could, and did. Oath magic is simple to cast, but extremely effective and binding. Breaking this oath wouldn't kill me, literally, but the pain and other drawbacks would be enough so that I might wish I were dead. There were ways to break a magical oath, if one were really smart or desperate, but I'd not readily take those risks.

After another pair of pensive melancholy glances between the two lovelies, we soon got down to business and slowly the sexual tension started to drain from the room, and the pressure in the crotch of my pants began to decrease.

I started off at the beginning, telling Janice about the discovery of the gun smuggling ring back home, and how some well-meaning Washington level bureaucrats thought that I could help discover a similar sort of operation up here, tackling the constant but unproven rumors of a similar major weapons smuggling operation based out of Chicago. I let Bel relate the rest of what we had discovered and she even played the recordings she'd taken of our unofficial interview with David Stout and the images of the underground armory full of illegal and mostly locally manufactured weapons.

Janice was in turn intrigued and then appalled at the scope and depth of our discoveries. She also agreed that we didn't have anything physical or useful enough to take to her own bosses. The FBI had heard rumors that a relatively small local gang, perhaps the Clinton Street Gang we'd heard about, was involved in some major smuggling operations, but like us, their agents found their own sources of information either vaguely useless or oddly vacant of important details, again memory wiped after each operation.

We agreed that we now thought we knew what was going on... but didn't have any hint of a way to find another new lead that would break the case open for us again. Without such a lead, Bel and I were going to be on our own. We all agreed that an extra effort to get in contact with some of the bigger crime bosses, especially Sebestyen Dénes, might give us a possible break in the case. Otherwise, we were going to be at the un-tender mercies of that fickle bitch Luck, and ours today had been disastrous.

*******************

We kicked around a bunch of increasingly flawed ideas for another hour or two, but nothing worthwhile stuck. We finished the bottle of red wine and the ladies eyes started to become filled once more with longing for each other once again. After about the third round of wistful looks, I knew that I was just an unnecessary inconvenience now and with a loud sigh I loudly admitted that I was getting fairly tired and that I could find my own way home, alone. My companions didn't complain or suggest otherwise.

Just before I shut the door behind me after saying goodnight, I glanced back briefly to see the ladies once more in a rather passionate embrace, and each with hurried fingers yearning to unbutton and reveal the soft treasures hidden beneath the other's clothes. If I'd lingered just another moment, I'd have undoubted seen quite a bit more soft pale flesh on display, but Texans are supposed to be gentlemen, or at least act as one accordingly, and I very reluctantly shut the door fast behind me. The other ladies downstairs weren't at all unhappy to see me leave the lounge and the club either. The matron informed me that by pressing a buzzer, she could signal for a nearby waiting taxi to pick me up outside in darkened privacy, if I did not wish for my presence to be noted in the area, and I accepted her offer. The gals here took their privacy extremely seriously, and with the mess that I was in, I didn't need anything else going wrong. An extra precaution to keep my secrecy oath was worth the rather expensive cab fare to my hotel and the extra rather generous tip.

**********

I had zero sleep that night as my brain played and replayed Bel and Janice's passionate embrace. It wasn't just passionate lesbian sex, I'd seen plenty of that back home on cable TV; their looks revealed an actual profound love for each other. This ought to have put paid to my private lusts for the pair of them, together or separately, knowing that I really didn't stand a prayer of bedding either of them - stupid US fornication laws be damned!

Being an eternal optimist and possessing a less than adequate reservoir of common sense, I was still lusting for the both them and delighted to see Bel's cheerful face the next morning. She looked tired, but her face held a smile that even two awful cups of office coffee couldn't wipe entirely away. Her boss had left us a message for another private meeting this morning where our asses would get reamed out, but neither of us cared an iota.

We were going to solve this case regardless of what we were verbally ordered, and let the chips (and the villains) fall where they may!

12