Condo Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaronS
BaronS
22 Followers

Vaughan strutted over to where I hung, immobile and useless.

"While I thoroughly screw your Mistress in front of you, you're going to experience a barbarian type lashing. I like to screw, and Rob here likes to dominate and discipline men."

With that, Vaughan produced two stainless steel nipple clamps. Without warning he applied the jagged teeth of each to my nipples. One, then the other; in a fashion that was deliberate. The pain was instant and my nipples felt as if a flame had been applied to them. But within seconds they succumbed to the bite of the jaws of the clamps and all that I felt was pure pleasure.

Vaughan tugged on the chain that joined both independent clamps, making sure that they did not come free. He then walked down the hallway and returned almost instantly with a cat of nine tails. It was brutal looking thing, dull black but a finely tooled piece of leather with a severe hand hold that resembled a cock. In his other hand he produced a penis gag.

"Open your mouth!" I did as I was told, as my own penis strained at its bonds. He inserted the penile gag in my mouth and secured the velcro straps at the back of my head. He then held the cat up to my face.

"You will notice the thin strips of wire are the end of each strand. They are made of stainless steel and they can affect skin in a most remarkable way. They cut!"

With that he threw the torture implement on the floor, turned to Rob and said, "Whip him!"

While Rob bent to retrieve the cat o nine tails, Vaughan resumed his position on top of Deidre and took her violently as I watched on helplessly.

I felt the first 15 blows of the cat. The next 150 were but tingles upon a cut and numb body. Rob was expert at flogging me and by giving my front and my back equal attention. I revelled in the sensuality of his disciplinary attention. Some might think that this sort of treatment as inhumane. But for submissive masochists such as me, it is pure erotic pleasure. Being whipped is one thing. Receiving it at the hands of another man is a superlative beyond definition. And being forced at the same time to watch your mistress being ravaged while you are unable to help her or yourself is simply the crowning glory of the whole event.

Fifteen minutes later Rob was a lather of sweat. As for me, I was heavily welted, cut, and bruised. I was in my own little world, flying somewhere in the stratosphere.

On the couch in front of me Vaughan and Deidre were uncoupling. Rob lowered me to the floor where I crumpled into an inert heap. He untied me from the spreader bar and reattached the leash to my collar.

Vaughan sprawled back on the couch and Deidre positioned herself in the corner of the arm rest where it meets the back of the couch. She lifted her legs and held them up by grabbing her knees and forcing them close to her chest.

Rob led me on my knees to a place directly in front of her. I ached and pained, feeling as if I had been stung by a 1000 wasps. I looked up at her for direction. I had no idea how all this would end. Or, if it would end at all?

She brushed her hair from her eyes, then spoke softly to me. "I'm not finished with you yet, slave." Deidre was now back in control. Behind me, Rob took a seat and Vaughan stood to stretch. "You have been whipped by another male, just as I hinted last week. You loved it and enjoyed the experience, didn't you? You're a sissy and a submissive little slave. There's never been much doubt about that, has there? So now you need to prove that beyond any possible doubt by anyone in this room, that you are obedient. For you, consider it the definitive humiliation and the ultimate test of your obedience to my authority."

Deidre laughed and then added, "Wouldn't you like that sissy?"

I mumbled incoherently because the penis gag was still securely inserted in my mouth. Deidre bent forward, letting go of her knees and gently undid the straps and removed the glistening gag.

Trembling and sore I meekly replied, "Yes, Mistress Deidre. Yes please, Mistress Deidre, yes!"

The others laughed at my meekness. When I turned to look in Rob's direction, Deidre grabbed the nipple chain to get my undivided attention.

"Clean me," she said.

My look must have been quizzical as I wasn't sure exactly what she meant.

"Clean my cunt. I want you to clean all of the cum from my vagina with your mouth. Lick it all out with your tongue. Vaughan dumped a load into me and I want you to remove it with your mouth. I want to see you eat it and swallow it.

And when you finish, I want you to crawl on your hands and knees over to Vaughan and show him your respect", she paused and looked at Vaughan who was standing behind me, "you will kneel behind him and obediently kiss both cheeks of his ass!"

****************

Later that evening, in the small pre-dawn hours of the morning, the clouds had cleared and the stars in their constellations bristled in the sky. I proceeded along the same streets that had brought me to Deidre's in the first place only this time I was floating over the ground as if free of the bounds of gravity. I luxuriated in the sensual pleasure of my experiences over the past 7 hours. I was constantly reminded of the exquisite flogging I had received with every movement my body made. I could still feel the power of Vaughan as he ravaged Deirdre on the couch, unchallenged and unrestrained. And Rob's aura and physical presence still shook me with tremors. I doubt if I will ever be the same again?

Next stop was home and a soothing bath filled with perfumed oils. I shall soak and reminisce which will make for a most delicious finale to the evening.

But the most exciting outcome of tonight's arrair at Deirdre's was that Rob asked for my telephone number.

END

BaronS
BaronS
22 Followers