Conference Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Her back arched and she ground her body back against his. Suddenly, he gave a sharp spank to one pale ass cheek and Emma shrieked as her body tightened around him. The pleasure shot through her body and she grasped one of her breasts and squeezed, her head falling back. Another smack on the other cheek and she nearly came again, the pain and pleasure rolling together inside her.

She felt his fingers tangle in her hair and with one hand at her hip, he began to thrust. With the gentle but insistent pull on her on her hair and the hard rod slamming into her, Emma was lost to the pleasure. Squeezing her breast ever tighter, relishing the small pain the world fell away. There was nothing but Jason and the incredible feelings rocking her body.

As the pressure built to new heights, she could only gasp and cry as the sensations washed through her. "Come for me baby, come one more time."

The roughly whispered words shot straight to her core and as he gave one last small pull on her hair, she shattered. So caught up was she in her own convulsing body, Emma was only dimly aware of Jason's quiet roar before he too joined her in release. Feeling the hot jets of cum splashing inside her only fueled the orgasm rolling through her.

Eventually they collapsed into a heap on the bed. Jason fell onto his back and pulled Emma against him. Settling her head on his shoulder, an arm over his chest and legs tangled with his, she drifted in and out of reality.

This was her fantasy man that she'd dreamed of for so long, now here in her reality. He'd just rocked her world in the most amazing way and she was terrified that it was all really just a dream and that she'd wake up alone once more. She tightened around him, snuggling in close, breathing in his scent.

She felt him kiss the top of her head, felt his warm breath against her skin. She could feel his heartbeat under her fingers, feel it slowly return to normal from it's frantic pace. She could feel the cool air dancing over her body, drying the sweat and fluids. This was real, it had to be. Nothing could feel this good, this wonderful and not be real.

Jason pulled her face to his for a long soft kiss. She gazed into his eyes, amazed all over again at finding him here, finding him now. His hand cupped her face, his thumb tracing over her full soft lips. "There is no way I can let you go now."

Tears burned her eyes at his words. They weren't words of love, but she knew the secrets she'd carried in her heart and these simple words made her soul sing. As the details of their separate lives began to creep into her mind, she pushed them away. She had her fantasy man in her arms, a dream she never thought to come true.

"I don't want you to." Her soft words floated over them both.

Somehow... someway they would work this out.

Thank you again Eviant for your editing. You're wonderful!

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12