Confessions in the Family Room Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, now for what you've all been waiting for..." I paused to tease them and said, "Dessert!" They looked at me with annoyed expressions and I laughed saying, "Just kidding, ha ha. Okay you impatient bitches, let's go see the downstairs." Lisa punched me on the shoulder real hard and said,

"I've got your dessert right here buddy and you'll be lucky to get any if you keep it up you fucking bastard."

I took them down stairs to the basement with a flashlight and waited to turn on the lights until the last second. I said, "Okay ladies, prepare your selves to see a sexual playground. Are you ready? One... Two..."

"Oh fucken flip the light already", Becky complained.

"Three!" I flipped the lights on and the girls gasped. There's so much to take in but the first thing that stands out is a sex swing hanging from the ceiling. I got it so we could duplicate the tire swing sex that Becky and I had in the park only this one was better. It had a heavy duty spring on the mounting bracket that it hung from so that the person in the swing could gently bounce up and down and a ball bearing swivel so that you can be spun as well. The best feature was that the swing was motorized with three spinning speeds by remote control. I had an adjustable legged cushioned bench sitting under the swing with a comfortable head rest to enjoy all the action.

Next stop was a large floor tub and what I like to call the sex pit. It was square and had a plastic gel lined bottom for comfort. It could be filled with any messy substances as we wished for when ever we felt like getting messy and was made to be able to clean up with ease. Moving on we now came to the pain station. It was a large human sized "X" shaped wooden platform that had sturdy leather straps to bind the feet and arms of its captor. On the adjacent wall were all manor of torturing devices including whips, floggers, paddles, dildos, feathers, and assortments of perverted sexual toys and implements of pleasure and pain. Of course what good would a sex cave be if you didn't have not one but two stripper poles. Each had its own stage and I made myself a comfortable lap dance slash viewing seat to watch all the action or if need be, to be watched.

Next we came to a large king size bed that also had a thick plastic gel lined mattress. Every thing was designed with comfort and easy clean up with my sisters propensity for female bodily ejaculation. We could be as messy as we wanted and the entire floor was lined with that anti-skid liner that you put in your tub so you don't slip and fall. I thought of everything including safety. Up next was an open shower stall complete with drainage. It had three shower heads and looked similar to the kind of shower at your local gym that would support several people. This also had a gel flooring except when it gathered around the three water drains with extra large drain holes to accommodate even the messiest chunks of food, etc. It could be used to clean up after messy sex and have messy sex in it including bodily fluids.

The entire room was hooked up to state of the art audio and video equipment with microphones and cameras in almost every possible angle plus my portable camera to be grabbed by anyone with a free hand. Two large T.V. screens were mounted at a downward angle from the ceiling on opposite ends of the room so that at anytime you could view a live feed from the cameras. A water proof plastic remote allowed you to change the camera angle on the screens and a number was assigned on the remote to control each individual camera with zoom, and joy stick camera angle control. Last but not least I had just enough room to make myself a glass encased video editing room. It was shielded off from all the flying bits of debris that would most likely be flung around. A garden hose came out of the wall to hose down any mess that was made in the room and special air dehumidifiers would keep the room from getting wet and moldy. A small door with toilet behind it finished off the room.

No expense was spared and it was custom made for our messy sexual lifestyles. I even went to the trouble to install special mood lighting like fluorescent black lights and a disco ball. It truly was a sexual paradise and the only thing left to do was to christen it with a weekend of sexual debauchery. The girls were speechless at first and were slack jawed as their eyes drank in the impressiveness of the room. I thought I almost saw a tear coming from Lisa as she silently gawked at everything. Finally I broke the silence and said,

"So, what do you think?" Another long pause went by before Becky responded,

"What do I think? It's insane. It's absolutely insane."

"So is that a good thing", I asked. Then Lisa answered like a zombie in a monotone voice saying,

"It's magnificent."

"How much did this cost you Tone", Becky questioned.

"Six figures but who's counting."

"You're shitting me."

"Nope. I wish I was but as far as I'm concerned it's worth every penny. "

"My god Tony", Lisa said, "You're sick... and I love it."

"Well, what's money good for if you don't spend it right?"

"I guess", Becky said, "So wow, I think I need another drink."

"Me too", Lisa agreed. Some how the extravagance of my spending had sobered up my sisters. I guess they weren't prepared for quite such a shock at my lavish vision. I'm sure they expected a few toys here and there but I gave them Willy Wanka's sex factory. After a few somewhat stiffer drinks I regained control of the mood and steered it back in the direction of sex. I turned on all the cameras and popped a viagra then chased it down with more booze. I knew we were going to have a long weekend of sex and I wanted to be sure I was good and hard for the night so I wasn't taking any chances. I was fully prepared to fuck until my cock fell off.

The girls decided to get warmed up with a hot and naughty strip tease on the dance poles. I went to the editing booth and pumped some specially picked stripper music play list into the room with of course the best stereo equipment money could buy. I also set a lighting mood with black lights and the disco ball. White dots spun about the room as the disco ball did its job. I took off my clothes and then dressed in a silk robe with silk boxer shorts then sat down on the viewing seat to watch both my sisters treat me to a good ol dueling stripper pole dance off.

A slow sexy song was playing and the two girls got to gyrating and pole grinding. Every so often an article of clothing came off, slowly and seductively. Becky turned her back to me as she inched her short mini skirt down one hip then the next. Her hot thong was exposed as she continued to wriggle free of her skirt. On the other pole was Lisa who was clearly taking dressing tips from her slutty sister these days. Her more conservative dressing style was replaced by straight up trashy street whore fashion. She had on a highly provocative pair of thigh high stockings and was just finishing up the removal of her V-neck top, exposing a fully engulfed almost undersized bra that barely contained her massive tits.

Becky recaptured my attention as she was now on all fours and had the pole nestled right up the crack of her big round ass cheeks. Her thong was still in place but as she popped her booty on the pole she almost had enough butt flesh to wrap around the pole and touch cheek to cheek. She came so close to swallowing the whole pole. Not to be out done Lisa began to free herself of her lower clothing apparel as her short skirt began to make its slow decent. The twin poles were doing exactly what I wanted them to do. The idea was for both girls to try and vie for my attention, to see who could command my gaze. Each would have to top the other to lure my eyes and it was going off with out a hitch.

When Lisa was down to her bra and thong panties, she left the thigh highs on and stripper shoes then took a spin on the pole, twirling slowly till she touched the floor. My cock was fully erect. The visual stimulus I was ingesting had me glued to my seat and I dared not start to jerk off for an absolute certain P.M.E. Becky could see that Lisa was playing hard ball so she took things to the next level and broke out the big guns or in her case the big tits. She had a front attached bra that snapped free from her oversized bazooms the moment it was unclasped. Her massive tits declared their presence into the room and won back my affections as soon as they made their appearance. She flaunted them with confidence as she squeezed them and even brought one to her lips as she suckled on her nipple then flashed her long wicked tongue at me.

Lisa countered by exposing her equally impressive girls and dropped to the floor. Then she flipped on her back and caressed, licked, and sucked her mounds as erotically as possible. The competition was getting serious when Becky played her last card and lost her panties. She had her famous see through stripper shoes on but was devoid of clothing other wise. She rested her back against the pole and used it as support as she slowly slunk and snaked her way down the length of it. When she reached the bottom she spread her legs wide and flashed her beave to me. A hot little landing strip and well groomed pussy said "Hello, how you doin?" Her hands ran the length of her body, over her tits and ended at her lotus patch.

Lisa was at her wits end. I wasn't sure how she could possibly over throw Becky's captivating pole dance. So off came her panties and now she was down to hot slutty stockings and her shoes. Next thing I know she grabs the pole and is upside down and spinning with her crotch leaving a snail trail on the shiny chrome of the pole. It smashed her sister's performance like a fist to the face. The good sported Becky graciously accepted her defeat and began to applaud her sister's clear win. I stood up and began to clap my hands to both girls efforts and blew kisses to each of them. I took the master remote and brought the volume of the music down and as I continued to clap my hands I said,

"Now that was a strip tease. Oh my fucking god you girls are so damn hot. And you know what I really love about you guys, you're all female.

There's nothing butch or masculine about you. Some women could pass as dudes but not you two."

It was true, I just noticed that my sisters had lost weight. Not that I thought they needed it but they clearly were thinner. I'm really not attracted to ultra thin women in fact they disgust me. Give me a woman that is thick and curvy any day. I didn't have to worry about my sisters getting too skinny because their body type wouldn't allow them to appear thin or bony. They were stacked like a brick house in all the right places. This recent weight loss just accentuated their curves and I was loving it. It's a known fact that single women will watch their weight to attract a man and a good woman will continue to watch it once she has her man and not let herself go. By the same token a good man will try and keep in shape for his girl but in my case I take after my dad who has always been lean. I'm closing in on forty and still eat what I want and don't really gain much weight. I still work out although at the time I was building the play room and slaving at work, I let it slide.

I was rewarded with kisses for my compliments and then like a little kid in a play ground Becky ran over to the sex swing and said,

"I wanna try this thing out first."

"Aww no fair", Lisa whined, "I wanna play at the pain station."

"Relax ladies", I over ruled, "We have all weekend to try out all the toys. Now Lisa I promise to play with you at the pain station but I would love it if you would film Becky and I on the swing." She sulked a bit then smiled and grabbed the camera. My cock was all drugged up and stiff as a board.

As soon as Becky was all settled into the swing I made some minor adjustments to the height of the bench so I was in the perfect position and then grabbed the three speed remote. I had the bench level set to where just the tip of my cock could reach her holes. When my tip pierced her pussy hole I pulled down on the swing and the heavy duty spring set her to bouncing up and down on my cock. She squealed with delight as she impaled her self on my rod then I pushed the remote to speed one and she slowly began to bounce and rotate herself on my cock. When the bouncing started to loose its momentum, I simply pulled down on the swing and get a fresh bounce going. The swing came equipped with a foot rest support so her dangling legs wouldn't clobber me in the face every time she spun around.

The feeling was amazing as her swirling bouncing cunt sucked away at my cock. Lisa got creative and crouched down as she filmed the two of us using this creative machine. The image being recorded had a live feed to both big screen T.V.'s and I watched as Lisa zoomed in on our moving boy and girl parts. I pulled down on the swing again to get a new bounce and watched the screen as Becky's cunt did the fuck and spin on my dick. I've said it before but it is such a trip to feel it happening and watch it on T.V. at the same time. Becky soon had herself soaking wet and added her famous vibrating cunt quake to the equation. I now had a bouncing, spinning, quivering cunt on my cock and the visual, as Lisa zoomed out to capture us both in the shot, was more than I could take. I punched the remote up to maximum and Becky's quaking bouncing cunt sped up to a full speed spin. No longer able to hold on, I cried out as I shot my first load of the night.

"OH SHIT!... I'm cuuuuuuuuuuming... AHHHHHH fuck I'm cuming so hard in you sis... Yes yes yes, that's so fucking good... RAAAAAAAAAH!"

I grabbed Becky's legs to stop her spinning and bouncing then arched my back to shove my cock deep into her cunt as I plastered my sister's womb with spunk.

"OH MY God TONY... I can feel it pumping into me... Do it little brother... Shoot your load into me... Give it all to me... I want every last drop."

I kept my cock buried balls deep until I was sure I had drained myself empty then slowly pulled free. I had my eyes closed while I came and opened them just in time to see Lisa holding the camera to film herself sucking me off as I withdrew from Becky's honey hole. My shiny cum slick cock was licked and sucked clean by Lisa's hungry mouth. I looked up at the screen to view her lustful eyes look into the camera as she swallowed me whole. I heard snapping fingers from Becky signaling for the camera as she said,

"Clean me next little sis."

Lisa handed Becky the camera to film her eating out a messy cunt cream pie. Lisa looked straight into the camera as she extended her long tongue and dipped it slowly into Becky's oozing cunny hole. Before she swallowed down my dirty deposit she put on an extra nasty show for the camera and pulled her tongue out to show how cum covered it was. Her long pointed tongue was dripping and as she continued to pull away, thick ropes of cum clung from her tongue tip back to Becky's cunt. I watched the screen as Lisa reeled in the sperm ropes with her tongue into her mouth. Now the thick strong ropes dangled from her lips and she impressed the hell out of me as she then slurped them in like strings of spaghetti.

I was beaming with pride at my sister's spectacular showmanship. She really was performing excellently for the camera and I resisted cheering aloud like she had just scored a football touchdown. I was so going to reward her with what ever she asked for after we were done with the sex swing. Becky continued to role camera as Lisa now finished cleaning my cream filling from her cunt. She was like an animal as she grunted and groaned while sloppily attacking Becky's pussy. Not satisfied after having sucked out all my cum, Lisa moved on to Becky's ass hole. As soon as I saw this I sprung from my bench and grabbed the camera from Becky. Becky pulled her legs back to allow her sister unobstructed access to her poop shoot and that's when I zoomed in to film sister on sister ass eating.

Lisa's long pointed tongue broke through her luscious ruby red colored lips. When it was fully extended she could have put some guys dicks to shame. Lisa pulled her sister's meaty ass cheeks apart then gave the camera one last look as she threatened Becky's ass hole with her brandished weapon. Then she slowly moved forward to pierce the helpless ass sphincter. I carefully filmed as Lisa sunk her tongue in until her lips finally touched the skin of Becky's outer ring. Just when you thought she had reached the limit of her tongue length she opened her mouth to expose the rest of her hidden appendage and forged on to bury the entire thing deep inside.

Lisa showed the camera the advantages of having such a long tongue by literally prying open Becky's ass hole when she changed her tongue shape from long and skinny to flat and wide. Like the jaws of life Lisa flexed her tongue muscle and bullied Becky's anal walls apart. She flaunted her talents as her tongue went from flat to skinny several times. Each time Becky's ass hole was stretched open and Lisa switched her tongue back to the pointy shape, I filmed the anus as it slowly resume its natural form and closed back around only to be pried apart again my the muscular tongue. Lisa was putting on an ass eating clinic as she started pummeling Becky's now stretched out loose caboose. The camera captured every thrust as Lisa used her entire upper body to dart into her sister's shitter. Lisa's tongue broke contact as she exited Becky's anus. She had almost a full heads length clearance between her tongue and ass hole before she plowed back in. Each tongue thrust pierced Becky's hole with pin point accuracy as impact shock waves rolled across her ass cheeks and traveled into her thighs. Becky screamed as Lisa continued to tongue rape her ass hole shouting,

"That's it you nasty bitch... Use that long tongue and butt fuck my ass hole... Go on fuck it... Fuck my ass... Bang it with your tongue... Stab me with it... Pierce me with your long cock tongue you dirty fucking bitch... Tongue fuck your sister's ass hole... That's right... Am I your sister?.. Are you tongue fucking your sister's nasty shit hole?.. Are we having analingus incest?.. Huh bitch?.. With my shitter?.. Is that the hole I take a dump from?.. Is your tongue going into my nasty dirty foul shit shoot?.. Huh you disgusting dirt diver?.. You putrid piece of shit butt muncher... Go on, explore my crap cave you god damn mother fucking shit shoveler... Eat your sister's ass... Eat it... Come on mother fucker... Eat my ass... Dine on my dumper... Toss my salad you fucking pile of dog shit... Wallow around in my mud hole you fucking pig... It's where you belong... Go ahead and make yourself at home... Uhh oh... I think you did something... I think you dislodged a gas pocket... I can feel a pocket of methane coming your way... Don't you fucking move bitch... I'm gonna grab your hair and hold you in place... Keep your tongue in there... Here it comes... Don't move... And..."

Just then Becky blasted Lisa right in the face with super foul power fart. It made a real strange noise as it vibrated Lisa's tongue. Lisa pulled her head from Becky's grip and cringed her face as she swallowed a mouthful of Becky's flatulent fart. But instead of getting angry she seemed to love the degrading act of being Becky's fart servant. But I think Lisa was ready to move on with the nights activities and try out the pain station as I promised.

We moved over to the human sized "X" that was equipped with comfortable hand and ankle bindings. Lisa stepped on the station face first, exposing her ass and back side to us. Clearly she wanted a good ass beating and I know Becky and I were up to the task. I bound her wrists and ankles and then turned to Becky asking,