Confessions of a Devout Voyeur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Risking interrupting the action, I snuck around the room hoping to get a good view of Jake's cock sliding in and out of Darla's stretched pussy. I was able to get into a good vantage point since Jake's eyes were shut in pleasure and probably wouldn't have noticed me anyhow!

It was an extremely erotic sight watching my wife in that lewd position bucking her ass up and down on a strange man's hard cock. I liked the way it shook and jiggled each time she would slam down hitting his stomach. Jake began to moan louder, his grip on her waist tightened and I from the almost pained look on his face, figured he was about ready to let lose another load.

Darla began to moan and squeal and I was sure she was ready to cum as well. I hoped Jake could hold out until she had gotten off. Fortunately Darla was already there and with a loud scream, she began yelling, "OOOOHHHHHH! Ram that cock in baby, Oh God, I'm cummmmming!" She shook violently as her orgasm wracked her entire body and she continued to squeal and shake for a few minutes.

Jake's cock was covered with her hot pussy juice as she squirted all over it reaching orgasm after orgasm. He held on to her heaving body until he couldn't hold back either, his groaning almost drowned out Darla's squeals as he flooded her spazming cunt with another load of thick juice. Feeling him cum she slammed her ass down rotating it slowly while pinning his spewing cock deep up her cunt.

Reaching underneath her between his legs she was able to cup his balls, squeezing them, helping to drain out every last drop of his seed into the walls of her cunt.

Once Jake's climax started to subside Darla gently lifted her ass up the length of his spent cock and I watched a stream of his hot cum pour out of her pussy running down the shaft to form a puddle at the base of his dick. She eased back down and then rode up again each time releasing another glob of his thick juice.

They both finally quit groaning and yelling as their orgasms peaked out. Darla eased herself off of Jake's limp cock and just flopped down on the floor giggling, "Wow, that was some fuck!" Jake's cum was still dribbling out of her pussy, I saw little globs all over her thighs.

Jake just smiled, too drained and tired to move, "That was the best!" He hissed almost out of breath. "I don't think I've ever had pussy that great." He added looking at Darla with a smile.

It had been a little over three and a half hours since we had gotten to the room and I figured both Darla and Jake were too worn out to go again. Jake's cock hung limp between his legs and Darla looked tired though I knew she could fuck all night if the circumstances were right. Sensing that I might want to watch more, Darla got to her feet, pulled her skirt down and came over to me. She stepped into the bathroom motioning for me to join her.

"Did you like that?" She asked giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh yea baby!" I told her, "That was very erotic to watch."

"Do you want me to try to get him up again?" Darla asked while sitting on the toilet pushing more of Jake's spunk out.

"It's up to you dear" I said. "If you think you can, or if you decide you just want to call it a night, either way is fine with me." I assured her.

"Well, it is getting late and we have a ways to go to get home, I think we should call it a night." Darla suggested. "Besides, he shot off twice and I got off so I think it has been a good night for all of us." She smiled.

Darla stayed in the bathroom to shower and I went out to find Jake with his pants on sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on his shoes.

Looking at me with a spent look on his face, "Man, I'm sorry but your wife has just worn me out!" "I've never cum so hard and felt so drained."

I laughed, "Yea, I know what you mean, she's something." "Don't worry about it, you did great." "I enjoyed it." I said. "Besides, I've seen her fuck the shit out of two men in one evening and still be ready to fuck me when we got home!"

"I believe it" Jake said nodding his head up and down.

Darla came out of the shower wrapped in a towel and reaching into her overnight bag pulled out a short little sun dress and slipped it on with nothing else, not even panties. She then slipped her feet into some sandals and packed the clothes she wore in her bag.

Meeting Jake at the door, she gave him a kiss and told him that she had enjoyed the evening. Jake complimented her on the evening as well. After walking to the cars together, we took off toward home.

We had no more than pulled out of the parking lot than Darla pulled her legs up onto the front seat spreading them slightly giving me a view of her freshly fucked little cunt. The little minx was going to tease me all the way home and she did!