Confessions of a Rust Belt Swinger 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did I miss?" I asked. I briefly debated whether to tell them about my conversation with the G-Man, but I decided that it wasn't worth it. Besides, it might kill the mood with the possible inclusion of another couple. If there was a mood.

Was there a mood? I'm not sure if I could sense a mood. Fuck! What if I killed the mood by going downstairs? Stupid Coke products!!! Always killing the mood!!! Why couldn't I just have a beer or some cheap wine!!!!!

"So, we were thinking of checking out a room upstairs," said Anne.

HELLO!

I love this mood! This is the best goddamn fucking mood on the entire freakin planet!!!

"Oh, um, yeah, aahhhh, well, uh, ok, sure."

That my friends, is why I get the ladies! My silver tongue!

So, the four of us got up and headed up the stairs to the third floor. This was it. The promised land! Private rooms with beds! Tons of fucking and sucking! An erotic dream unlike any I'd ever witnessed before! A veritable cornucopia of debauchery and. . .

Doors.

Lots of closed doors.

Oh no. Don't do this to me. Not now. Please don't let all the rooms be taken. Oh no.

"Um, hey God? It's me, Margaret. I mean, um, Eric. Yeah, uh, y'know, I don't think I've ever asked you for much. Well, let me put it another way big guy. I don't think I've ever asked you for something and meant it this much. Could you, um, you know, help us get an empty room? Please?"

"I think that room is open," said Jay, pointing to one at the end of the hall.

As I looked up and mouthed a silent 'Thank You' we walked in. It was small and tight. But it had a mattress on the floor. Two of them in fact. A small lamp sat on an equally small dresser. The sheets looked rather threadbare and the carpeting was frayed.

It was perfect.

It was about this point that I noticed two things. The first was that my wife was rather buzzed. Drunk. Not falling down blasted, but giggly and happy and uninhibited kind of drunk. Thank you cheap red wine!

This, of course, led to the second thing that I noticed about Anne. She was very, very horny. How did I know this? She was rubbing against me and nibbling on my ear. Oh yes, she was primed and ready to go!

So.

Well, how do we start this? I looked at Jay and he looked at me. We were both newbies and didn't have a clue as to how to get the ball rolling. Fortunately, the ladies took care of this for us.

"I've always wanted to try being with another woman," said Anne as she walked over to Sherry and the two of them quickly starting making out.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod

As Jay and I watched, Anne and Sherry proceeded to strip down.

Naked.

Un Fucking Believable.

Oh, but it didn't stop there my friends. Oh no! Because once they were naked, Sherry began licking Anne's big titties. Sucking and licking them. All over. Then she started going lower. And lower. And lower.

Gentlemen, we have achieved pussy licking. We have achieved pussy licking!

Anne was moaning and thrashing around.

I think I was crying. Tears of joy that is.

As I wiped my runny nose on my sleeve I looked over at Jay. He was mesmerized. Like a statute. Instead of looking at medusa's head, he'd looked at two super-hot naked women pleasuring each other.

And he likey!!

Anne came. Hard. Like screaming orgasm hard. She collapsed in a sweaty quivering mess and rested for a bit.

And then they switched places.

Did you hear me? THEY SWITCHED PLACES!!! One more time for the folks in the cheap seats. THEY SWITCHED PLACES!!! There was more! Oh my sweet god there was more!

If my cock was any harder it would have simply snapped off in my pants.

*CRACK!!*

"What was that?"

"Just my super rock hard cock cracking off. Don't worry about it. You go back to licking that muff dear."

I'm please to say that Anne was a natural at pussy licking. She had Sherry moaning and thrashing in no time and soon she too shuddered through a mighty orgasm.

After she too collapsed into a sweaty mess and rested for a bit, the two ladies looked at us.

"So how come the two of you aren't naked yet?" asked Anne.

Jay and I looked at each other. A very good question indeed. So, roughly two point four nano-seconds later, we were. I went over to Anne and Jay went over to Sherry. I'm not sure if we were ready to take the next step yet. Well, I think we were ready. I mean, I was ready. Fuck, why wasn't I with Sherry?

No, actually, remembering rule number two, I kind of followed Anne's lead. She looked at me and I kind of got the vibe that she wanted to fuck me at that point and not Jay. At least, not yet. So we did. We fucked. And so did Jay and Sherry.

And it was good. It was fun. It was what I imagined a swinging encounter would be. Low stress. Fun time. As we were getting dressed we exchanged email addresses and talked about getting together again soon.

And we did.

On the way out of the room, I thought I saw the G-man knocking on another door.

Perhaps he thought we were in there.

Sorry man, I bet on normal and it was out-FUCKING-standing!

12