Confessions of an Internet Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door and invited me in. I recognized him immediately from the pictures he had sent me. He had a muscular body and very dark, piercing eyes. He had denim shorts on, and I could tell by the bulge there was nothing beneath. As instructed, I called him Master. He called me Pet. His dark eyes looked me over as if I was a steak he was selecting to grill. He told me to do a slow turn for him, then to face away from him and put my hands on the floor. I stood there for a moment, bent over with my ass exposed as he examined my pussy and ass.

"Lose the clothes," he commanded. I wiggled out of my skirt and the top without turning around. I was getting nervous because I couldn't see him, but that was his intent.

"Move forward," he commanded. "Through the door and onto the bed, face down."

"Yes, Master," I answered. He wasn't wasting time with foreplay. I was there to get my ass fucked and that was exactly what was about to happen. The cabin consisted of one large room with a wood fired heater, a small bathroom off to the side, a kitchen area and a bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and climbed up on the old four post bed. The comforter felt cool at first on my body as I lay down on my stomach. I thought he was going to tie me to the bed, but he didn't. There was time for that later.

Master got up on the bed between my legs and rubbed something cool over my anus. A second later he pushed his thumb inside me. I gasped at the intrusion. Then he pulled out. I expected him to ease a couple of fingers into me but he didn't. After a moment of rustling I felt his thick cock pressing against my anus. No. I wasn't ready.

"Wait, not yet, Master," I said to him.

His hand gripped my hips and she shoved hard. I felt his cock surge past my anal muscles and I screamed. When I tried to push him off he pulled my arms outstretched, pushed my legs apart with his knees and put his weight on me.

"You asked me to rape your ass, Pet," he told me. "And that's exactly what I'm going to do." His hands shifted to my shoulders and he pulled me to him as he shoved the rest of his enormous cock into my asshole. I cried out and my eyes got wet. Master pulled out slowly and then rammed into me roughly again. Again I cried out in pain. I remembered then just how much a 10" cock hurts when it gets rammed into your ass, but it was a little too late. I wiggled around, trying to get free but it was no use. He held me tightly and continued to pound his thick cock up my ass.

My anal muscles relaxed a little bit but not enough. I felt every thrust as he pummeled me. I began to think that I had made a Faustian bargain. He was definitely giving me hell. After about 20 minutes of painful pounding his fingertips found my clit. I was desperate to feel anything that would take my mind off the fact that my asshole was being brutally raped. As he rubbed my cit I focused on nothing else until I felt myself lose control. I shuddered through an orgasm, and then another after that. As the pain began to ease I remembered about endorphins and how their release is a natural analgesic. I concentrated on the sensation of his fingertips on my clit and bucked against him as he ravished my ass.

By the time he came in my ass I'd cum five times. He gripped my shoulders and pulled me to him tightly as he buried ass 10" in my ass and erupted again and again. I was screaming "Cum in my ass. I need it so bad. Give it to me, pleeeeease." He did just that, filling my ass with his cum. When he finished, he pulled me up so that he was sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard. I was sitting on his lap with his cock still buried in my ass, leaning back against his sweaty chest. I could feel his cum leaking out of my throbbing ass as he rubbed his hands over my body and told me how great I was. I called him Master and thanked him for raping my ass. After all, I HAD asked for it... I think.

After a quick shower I sucked him to full erection and then climbed up on him to ride him. This time I was in control. It was still intense as I lowered myself onto his cock once more, but this time I was in control. I rubbed my clit as I rode him; slowly at first and then faster. Eventually I was riding him as hard as I could, and rubbing my clit to very intense orgasms. This time when he came I got off him, put my head on his belly and shot his cum into my open mouth. He loved that. After I licked up all the spilled cum it was time for a nap.

We slept for a while and then made dinner. Actually, he did the cooking, but it was just hamburgers and American fries. Then we cuddled and talked for a while, and went to bed. He spooned with me for a while before entering my ass once more. By this time I really wanted to feel his cock in my pussy, but I had come to get over my apprehension to anal sex. I had NO apprehension of vaginal sex.

When morning came we showered and ate breakfast, then I was given an enema and my anal training resumed. My ass was sore and swollen. It took extra time and lube for him to enter me, but he had an anal slut for the weekend and he was making the most of it. He was much gentler this time. Even though it felt like his cock was ripping me in two I did my best to enjoy it. I even managed to cum. He stopped in the middle of the action to tie me to the bed face down and to put a pillow under my hips. The ball gag he put in my mouth was for effect, he said. He had just cum in me when the door opened. I heard three men enter the cabin and I could feel their eyes staring at me as I lay spread eagle on the bed with Master's cum seeping from my ass.

I panicked. I tried to scream but couldn't. My pathetic attempts to wiggle free only assured me I was totally secured. The three men cut cards to see who would go first. The winner then climbed up on the bed, coated his cock with lubricant and pushed it into my ass. I knew better than to resist; not that it would do any good. I could do nothing but lie there as each of the men took their turns fucking my ass. It was degrading and I cried at first. Eventually my submissive nature took over and I began to get into it.

When each of the men had taken their turn with me, I was untied and the gag was removed. My pussy really needed a hard cock then. I thanked each of the men for raping me and asked if anyone was ready for pussy. Two of the men took me back to the bed and double penetrated me. After about an hour of double penetration, oral, anal and vaginal, they fed me their cum. Then Master and the remaining guest took their turn.

The men stayed all day. I was naked the entire time and spent most of my time in the bed with one or more of them. They teased me about taking me to a biker bar and bending me over the pool table for the night, but that was just to scare me. My pussy was well used, but my ass was fucked raw. I had to soak in the bath tub for an hour just to get relaxed enough to sleep. Of course... I was awakened at about three AM with a 10" cock in my ass again.

Sitting in the car seat going home, my ass throbbed with the memory of all the hard fucking it had received. I couldn't keep my hand off my clit. I must have cum six times on the drive home. I learned to relax so that anal penetration didn't hurt so much, and I learned to enjoy the eroticism of the pain. I could handle the smaller cocks more easily, but the really thick ones were more of a challenge. Still, it was the most intense sexual experience ever. My confession is that I love anal sex.

Confession 4: Executive privileges.

I became an account executive three years ago. As the only female account executive in my agency I get a lot of looks, but of course I must maintain my professionalism. Guys try to flirt with me, but there's no way I'm going to be thought of as the woman who slept her way to the top. I travel a lot and whenever I go to another town I try to make sure I have someone to bed down with. Usually it's a guy, but I have had the occasional rendezvous with another woman. I never involve customers, though, because the conflict of interest could get me fired and possibly ruin my career.

One day I arrived late to the office with a contract that needed to be countersigned by the owner of the company; a man I had yet to meet. It was past 6:30 so nobody was around. I knew my boss was off for the week and since I had to go out of town in the morning, I took it to the owner's office. He had left his computer on. Since I am an incurable snoop I thought I'd take advantage of the situation to see what he was doing before he left. I half expected to see some porn site covered up by a spreadsheet or something to make it look like he was working when he was really surfing porn. What I found instead was that the owner of the company liked adult chat rooms and called himself "Commander641."

I left the office and went home. Of course, I had no intention of looking up Commander641 at first, but curiosity got the better of me. I not only had to look him up, but I had to contact him. Of course, there was NO WAY I was going to let him know who I was. I flirted with him a little, though I knew he was married. He let me know very early on that he was looking for more than just a friendly chat. I should have broken it off right there, but instead I started talking about anonymity and discretion, and how a casual hookup is preferable to a romantic encounter that could have strings attached.

Three days later we met in a hotel room on the other side of town. It was a Saturday afternoon and his wife was going to be visiting her mother for the evening. She wouldn't be back until after 11:00, which gave us plenty of time. I dressed in a low cut black negligee with black mesh stockings and spike heels. Over this I wore a long overcoat which covered my body to my knees. He sent me a text with the room number on it as soon as he checked in. I arrived shortly after with a seductive smile on my face, condoms and lube in my purse and butterflies dancing in my stomach. Of all the people to have a casual hookup with, the owner of the company where I worked was probably the worst. Still, I couldn't help but be turned on by the very idea of it.

When he opened the door I let my overcoat fall open. "Hello, Commander," I said with a smile. "Permission to come aboard?" His jaw dropped open and I thought he was going to choke for a second. A flash of fear shot through me as I realized he had access to my personnel file and very likely knew who I was. "You're beautiful," he stammered out. I let out a sigh of relief. He didn't have a clue who I was.

When we walked into the room he asked me if I wanted a drink. "Yes, I need a drink," I said. I sank to my knees and reached for his belt. "Of cum." He stood there as if in shock as I unfastened his belt, opened his pants and slipped his cock free of his boxers. He was in his late fifties with a receding hair line, a bit of a pot belly and grey hair mixed in with the black; even his pubic hair. He was a large man, though, tall with broad shoulders, big hands and a thick cock that filled my mouth nicely. It didn't take him long to recover from the initial shock at my boldness. His hands gripped my hair and he pumped his hips as I sucked him. He called me a nasty, dirty slut, but he meant it in a good way.

It didn't take long before his thick cock was ready to unload. He acted like he was going to pull away, but when I showed no desire to take him out he let out a moan of satisfaction and began to pump his cum into my mouth. His cum was thicker than most and had a somewhat bitter taste; probably influenced by coffee, scotch and cigars. I didn't care. I held it in my mouth until he had completed his climax, then showed it to him before swallowing. He said I was a naughty little slut. I agreed, of course.

Then it was time to give the old man a strip tease. I gave it everything I had, though I'm not dancer. I strutted for him and wiggled on his lap as I removed my clothing bit by bit. When I was naked again I reached for his hand and slid a finger into my wet pussy. Then I sucked it clean and wiped my tongue all around it.

He called me a naughty slut again. I told him that all naughty sluts should be spanked and I draped myself over his lap. That was probably a mistake. He hooked my legs with his, pushed me down over his knee and used those large hands to rain fire on my ass, I don't ever recall a spanking that burned like that one did, even when my dad had used his belt. I rubbed my pussy and clit as tears filled my eyes and was actually able to cum. That REALLY blew his mind.

He fucked me for three hours before he finally came. I took him in my mouth, between my tits, in my pussy and up my ass. I sucked him, licked him, sucked on his balls and even rimmed his ass with my tongue. When he came I let him erupt all over my face. The thick semen had a bit of a chlorine smell to it as it dripped from my face to my tits. He showered before he left, but I just rubbed his cum into my skin and told him I wanted to wear it tonight to remember the evening.

We hooked up five more times over the next six months. I sucked and fucked him on command, and let him dominate me in bed. He tied me up and fucked me, spanked me with his belt a couple of times (Which hurt even more than the first time), and had me do a threesome with another girl. I licked her to orgasm while he fucked me up the ass.

I was introduced to the owner at the company Christmas party. He was incredibly cool, I thought. I pretended to be shocked; like I hadn't known all along who he was, but I didn't let anyone else see. I simply said my greetings and went on about my business. Later that night I received an email thanking me for my discretion since his wife was there. When he realized that I wasn't setting him up for a sexual harassment suit, he decided that I needed a promotion. I refused it, of course. This was never about benefitting from the situation.

I still get emails sometimes from Commander641. Last spring we both attended a convention in LasVegas where he shared me with a couple of old Army buddies. I spent my vacation in the spring on a yacht with five guys who kept me naked all the time and in the state room most of the time. This fall I'm going to Greece for a week to see the sights and accompany an internet millionaire who needs time away from his wife. I'm doing very well at work. If I wasn't such a prude in the eyes of everyone they would probably accuse me of sleeping with the boss. I'm just a hard worker with a lot of talent... and a secret to confess. My confession is, I'm an internet slut and I love it.

12