Confessions of an Online Predator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned to Suzie, she was standing in front of her chair. Approaching her I said, "They accepted $915,000. We're closing in 60 days."

Suzie threw her arms around my shoulder and hugged me. "Congratulations. I'm so happy for you."

I pulled away and looked her in the eye. "Thanks. I'm happy too." Then I leaned in and gently kissed her lips.

I retreated a few inches and looked into her eyes. They were sparkling, so I kissed her again, with more urgency. When her lips parted, I slid my tongue into her mouth. We both groaned.

"You're definitely going to be the first guest in my pool," I offered as our kiss ended. "But it will be on a Saturday night."

Suzie smiled and asked, "Why Saturday?"

"Saturday's are going to be 'no swimsuits allowed day.'"

Pressing her body into mine, Suzie attacked my mouth. She pressed her tits into my chest and ground her pussy into my cock. When she muttered, "I'll be there every Saturday," I lowered my hands and cupped her ass cheeks. I could feel the string of her thong disappear into the crack of her ass, as I squeezed and mauled her rear globes.

"Oh," she groaned, "Mary was right. Old guys sure know how to kiss."

Our tongues explored each others mouths for a bit. "Want to know what else old guys can do?" When she nodded, I continued, "We know how to eat pussy and fuck. Let's go to my room."

We grabbed the wine and glasses and hurried to the fifth floor. Once the door was closed, we kissed and stripped completely naked in record time. Suzie's body was young and perfect. I was a bit surprised when she reached between my legs, grabbed my cock and said, "I've heard a lot about this monster."

The smell of Suzie's juices filled the room as we climbed into the bed. I lay her on her back and crawled between her spread thighs. Her pussy was beautiful. Except for a trimmed landing strip her pussy was bald. Her lips were pink and engorged and her clit poked out.

Using my fingers, I spread her open and I speared my tongue deep into her folds. "Jesus, yes. Eat me. Eat my pussy."

I tongue fucked her pussy and then lowered my tongue to her rose. When my tongue circled and poked at her tightest hole, Suzie bucked into me and hissed, "That feels so fucking good. Oh God, don't stop. Please don't fucking stop."

I continued my oral assault licking between her pussy and ass. Her juices were running wild and my face was completely covered. She had a few small orgasms. When I finally sucked and tongued her clit and slid two fingers into her twat, Suzie exploded. Her lower body rose off the bed as she powered through her first major cum. I continued to finger fuck her, until she settled.

"So nice. That was so fucking nice."

I kissed my way up her body. I tongued her belly and spent a great deal of time sucking, biting and twisting her breast and nipples. Suzie loved the breast workout and had two small orgasms.

I continued up her body. As we pressed our lips together and our tongues swirled, I reached between our bodies and lined my cock up with her hole. Suzie was wet and open as I entered her and we both groaned as I slid deep into her pussy.

"You're so big . . . so fucking big. You fill me so good."

I gently screwed Suzie and finally bottomed out. Her pussy was so tight and wet. I knew I couldn't last long and settled on a satisfying slow deep fuck. Using my entire eight inches, I fucked Suzie slowly.

I was disappointed when I felt myself closing in on an orgasm. Suzie was approaching her second cum at the same time. She closed her eyes, her body tightened and her mouth opened wide in a silent scream.

"Me too, baby. I'm cumming too."

My young lover shook through a huge orgasm with me as I dumped my cum in her sloppy cunt. My cock softened slightly, but I stayed embedded in her hole. We kissed and rested in this position for a few minutes and then I started to slowly pump into her again.

"Oh yes . . . oh yes . . . fuck me . . . YESSssss."

My dick was fully hard again and I power fucked Suzie through another small cum. I rolled off the young woman's body. "Get on top baby. Come on and fuck me." A reenergized Suzie impaled herself on my cock and fucked me hard. She slid her tight pussy up and down my pole. I pulled her forward and worked a C-Cup into my mouth as my hands explored her ass.

"I love your dick. It feels so fucking good." Suzie stiffened and came again.

"Are you ready to be fucked like a dog?"

"Oh yeah . . . oh fuck yes . . . fuck me like a dog."

Suzie climbed onto her knees with her ass in the air. "Hurry. Fill me. Fuck me hard."

I settled behind Suzie and plunged my thick cock into her wide open hole. She had three hard orgasms over the next fifteen minutes as I plowed her from behind.

"No more . . . please I need to rest."

I was a bit frustrated as my cock was rock hard, but I could tell that my new lover needed a break. I lay on my back and Suzie cuddled in tight against me.

We watched TV for a bit and regained our senses. After a half hour rest, Suzie licked my ear. "I have a surprise for you."

"Do you mean there's more?"

"SSShhhh," was her response as she reached for my semi hard dick. She stroked me hard in ten seconds.

Her purse had fallen to the floor. Suzie picked it up, rummaged through it and pulled out a tube. It was Astro Glide Anal Lube. Without saying a word, she squirted a glob into her hand and rubbed it around my dick.

Looking into my eye, she said, "Tammy says she lets you finger her ass, but she won't let you fuck it." She stroked me for a bit longer before continuing, "I love a good anal fuck. If you go slowly, you can have my ass." Suzie got on her knees, hugged a pillow to her chest and positioned her ass in the air.

I was in awe as her rose opened around my cock. My lubed dick easily slid to the six inch mark before encountering resistance. Her ass was open, but tight and I slowly pumped her. Suzie buried her head in the pillow and screamed through an orgasm.

I was pumping her ass and knew I was close. "Grab my balls, baby . . . grab my fucking balls." Her hand found my swinging sack and massaged my balls as I exploded in her ass.

We rested for a while, before Suzie said she needed to get going. We dressed and I walked her to her car. "I'm going to have to tell Mary she's right about older guys."

"Since I know she has a thing for old guys, you better keep her away from me."

Suzie laughed and kissed me. As she climbed into the car, she winked and said, "Or, maybe we can share you sometime."

Thanks to those who have offered constructive feedback. I'm running out of original ideas for this series. Can anyone give me some ideas? TSG

12