Conflicted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cameras, that can see us."

"When the fucking government is on about catching paedos every week you think they're gonna let schools put cameras in the toilets?"

"Right... you're right."

"Relax you slutty mum," suggested Stuart as his middle and index finger made their way up towards her g-spot. She felt his hand slide easily between her legs because of how wet her thighs had become.

"Uhn, baby," she cooed, in a muffled voice, "Your hands are incredible but I need you inside of me."

Stuart sat down on the toilet lid and undid his fly. As soon as his cock was free, Leslie straddled her lover and let his hard-on slip into her. She aligned her hips as close to his and crossed her arms over behind his back before locking her lips firmly over his. She rocked her hips and immediately felt the effects ripple through her body, culminating in a groan from her mouth into Stuart's.

Stuart ended their kiss after a minute or so and rushed to undo the two buttons on her blazer. Even if his actions had not been eager and hasty she could see the lust in his eyes. True to her word, she had dressed like a slut; with her blazer off she was completely topless. By the time she had tossed it behind Stuart onto a little shelf that presumably housed the cistern, he was sucking on her left nipple. Leslie put her weight back onto her hands as they rested on Stuart's knees and flicked her pelvis forward rhythmically. Her clit was no longer in contact with his body but the angle of his penis meant it was caressing her g-spot.

As Stuart finished off with her nipples he grabbed the waist of her skirt and spun it round. By now the whole thing was hiked up over her stomach but it looked as if Stuart was still intent on finding the zipped and removing her skirt. She obliging helped him lift it over her head and dropped it on her blazer before giving him another deep kiss.

"Mmm... I love that you're my naked slut. A slutty mum," he whispered.

"I love that you're my teenage stud," she whispered back. Her hands moved to unbutton his shirt, his blazer was already open, when the door to the toilets opened and footsteps echoed throughout the room.

Leslie panicked. As she tried to stand up but her right shoe seemed to have become jammed between two pipes and came off. She stepped back gently and put her bare foot on the rim of the toilet seat between Stuart's thighs. She rested her arms against the sides of the cubicles, careful not to make a banging noise, and carefully hoisted herself up so her back was against the cold metal cubicle door. She would have been proud of how quietly she managed to get up to this position in a matter of seconds if it wasn't for the fact she was aware of how stupid she must have looked.

Stuart mouthed at Leslie, "What the fuck are you doing?"

She mouthed back, "What if that guy," she nodded her head towards the outside of the cubicle, "sees," she widened her eyes, "us under the door," she finished by looking at the gap at the bottom of the door.

"What?! How!?" Lewis mouthed and shook his head. He took his forearm under Leslie's left leg, her left shoe was the only thing she was wearing and it was now dangling in the air, and then stood up whilst smoothly slipping his left arm under her other leg and taking her weight. The tension on her the skin of her back lifted as he scooped her buttocks into his hands. He slid his left hand completely under her bum and pinned her to the door by placing his weight onto her chest. His right hand, now free, slid himself back into her with surprising capability.

Stuart took Leslie's weight onto his elbows, which were hooked under the back of her knees, and lifted her legs wide so her feet were touching the walls. She cautiously trusted his weight, slowly releasing her arms from the cubicle sides. Her right arm went across the back of his neck and her left hand pulled open his shirt and blazer a bit more so her head could nuzzle into his clavicle and breathe in his musk.

Lewis's range of motion seemed to be reduced, presumably because he wasn't skilled yet in this position and because he had to do everything silently. However, Leslie now felt completely relaxed with Stuart's strong body pushed up against her and his scent filling her nostrils. The subdued thrusting was still enough for Leslie to drift off into euphoria...

"Quiet," she heard whispered into her ear. Leslie realised she had started to breathe deeply. She stuffed her mouth against Stuart's collar bone and listened nervously. All she could hear was the muted, faint sound of her skin rubbing against Stuart's clothes and the final trickle into the urinal from the other occupant of the toilet. She was far too close to an orgasm to be grossed out just now.

The taps went on and Leslie's carefully sound-checked breathing became a little louder. She relaxed even further when the loud hand-drier came on to cover any accidental noises she might make. Once again, she edged closer to her climax and she nuzzled into Stuart again to pre-emptively muffle the impending orgasm. She blissfully peck her lips at Stuart's neck, waiting for her climax to burst across her body when a clang and thud once again snapped her back to lucidity.

She looked over Stuart's shoulder to see her left shoe sitting by the toilet, having been knocked off her foot. The hand-drier hadn't even been on to hide the sound. Her startled reaction had stymied her pleasure for a second but she was still close. Her fear of being caught was being drowned out by the incredible tension that was mounting inside.

"You ok?" came a voice from outside. Leslie just buried her head deeper, wrapped her legs round tighter and trusted Stuart to deal with this. All she was able to concentrate on was her desire, her need, to cum.

"You alright in there?" came the voice, a little closer this time. It might have been a familiar voice to Leslie but she couldn't really focus on it.

"What the fuck are you asking if I'm ok for? Who the fuck asks a bloke in the bog if their ok? Are we girls doing our make-up or something?"

"You don't need to be such an arse, Stuart," said Lewis. It was Lewis.

'Just tell him to go away. I want to cum,' thought Leslie. Her toes began twitching involuntarily.

"Thought we were mates now or whatever?" continued her son.

'Just tell him to go away. I want to cum,' the thought kept running through her mind.

"I'm not your mate, I just had to keep your mummy," Stuart stressed 'mummy' in a childish voice, "and Principal Bollock-Buster from getting their knickers in a twist. Well, if your mum wore pants that is."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

'Just tell him to go away. I want to cum,' she thought, resenting her son's voice each time he spoke. She focused on the tingling that was radiating out from her pussy.

"She turned up without pants today. Easy access for me to fuck her. Your slutty mum is riding my cock right now."

She didn't even care if Lewis believed Stuart's taunts. She was so frustrated right now that part of her wished Lewis did know so she could scream out and Stuart could pound her loudly. Once again, much louder this time, she thought, 'Just tell him to fuck off. I want to cum so badly.'

Stuart's taunts continued, "I've got her pinned up against the door. She just whispered to me that she wants you to fuck off so she can cum on my cock. 'Fuck off' were her exact words."

Leslie was shocked momentarily when she realised she had said her thought out loud but any concern she had for that was suppressed by her intense blooming orgasm. It was again a struggle to focus on keeping her limbs from flailing out and bashing against something noisy and even more difficult to keep her moans to below audible.

"Fuck you, Stuart."

"Yeah, she's cumming right now," he declared, followed by a fake 'oohhhh'-ing noise, and then continued, "Now I'm spunking deep inside her."

The door to the corridor opened and shut as clarity returned to Leslie. Stuart lowered Leslie's tingling body releasing one leg at a time. Her earlier climax had left her wanting more but this time she was satiated and the cloud of lust began to dissipate. She really meant it when she had thought... or rather said... that she wanted him to fuck off. She was annoyed at Lewis because he didn't like Stuart. She was annoyed now at him even as she saw how he was treated.

Leslie stood on her tiptoes until she noticed her shoes sitting in front of her. She put them on absent-mindedly her thoughts still filled with remorse. She could have been caught, not just by her son but by the principal of the school. Was what she did illegal? Stuart may have been eighteen but maybe there was a law against sex in a school or against pleasuring your son's bully.

"Babe, you gotta get dressed, bell's gonna go soon and then there really will be people, other than your dickhead son, in here." Stuart passed Leslie her clothes and gave her a peck on the lips. She took a second to register the insult Stuart had made but she didn't bother to scold him for it. Her actions were a far bigger insult to her son.

"You might want to clean your shoes too," he said pointing at what looked like a blob of cum that had dripped onto her right shoe. He wiped it up with some loo roll.

"Thanks," she said quietly. Inwardly she knew she couldn't be with someone who could make her run around pant-less dripping spunk onto her shoes. Next time would be the last time. He deserved more than a last fuck in the school toilets. He who bullies her son she thought, feeling utterly out of control of her own body.

"Come on... you've gotta go," he insisted before kissing her. It was only a few seconds but it was enough that she felt annoyed at Lewis again.

12