Confronting Mother Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bitch! I didn't plan what happened. I tried to stop it. I'm not the slut, you are."

Cathy falls back on the table as Tori shoves her.

"You listen to me. You knew I played around. You knew I've never been monogamous, but you whined and cried and told me that you loved me and wanted me to be faithful. I was faithful until you cheated on me. After that it was fair game."

Cathy tries to speak, but can't because of all her emotions.

Tori grabs a chair and places it in front of the camera. She hops on up looking straight in the camera.

"This thing doesn't have sound, but I can make it easy for them to read my lips."

"Tori no please! You've done enough. Please!"

"Fuck you bitch...whoever is watching, you should know that Cathy Thompson is a lesbian. You know that because you saw her eating my pussy. What you don't know is that she also has sex with her 18-year-old daughter. That's right. Cathy Thompson is into incest."

Tori jumped down from the chair and picked up her coat. She glanced sharply at Cathy, unlocked the door and left. Cathy heard the voice of her boss Nancy.

"There you are. What are you two doing in that room? It's been 45 minutes."

"Check the video tape and you'll find out," responded Tori.

Cathy quickly dried her eyes and got her self-situated and presentable as Nancy walks into the room.

"Would you like to tell me Cathy what was so important that you two hide out for 45 minutes in this room?"

Cathy swallow hard and tried to think, "Well you know how Tori is quitting. Well, we went in here so we could say goodbye and lost track of time. I'm sorry it was stupid. I should have been more responsible."

Cathy got out of there as quickly as she could. She was so embarrassed and it was only going to start from here. How would she get out of this mess?

---

Monica held her best friend in her arms as she wept. She kept telling her it was ok. Her mind kept telling her to tell her now.

"Kelly I have something equally as shocking to tell you. I don't know any other way to say it."

"What is it?"

"You know that girl I was with?"

"Yeah."

"She' a...an older woman."

"That's it? That's your big secret. Big deal. Don't make me feel bad," laughed Kelly in Monica's face.

"You don't understand Kelly. You also know this woman."

Kelly became silent. A name popped into her head.

"My mom?"

Monica just nodded and turned away from Kelly.

"You are sleeping with my mom?" Kelly said while raising her voice.

"Kelly, I'm sorry. It was only once. It'll never happen again."

"Oh my, I can't believe this!"

Kelly starts to laugh.

"My mom was getting me back for what I did to her. That's it. I can't believe it," Kelly thought out loud.

"You hate me, don't you?" Monica questioned.

"No. It's ok. I'm sleeping with her too, so I can't be too mad at you. She's a little hottie though isn't she? I guess that's where I get it from."

The girls fall into each other's arms in the bed and laugh hysterically.

"So my mom is the girl that mad your toes curl during orgasm?"

"Yeah, did she do the same for you?"

"Yeah," Kelly said as they continued to laugh.

The two sexy teens laughter eventually died down. They were left with staring into each other's eyes. In was bound to happen, and it did. These best friends since grade school shared their first kiss. At first it was innocent and sweet, but it soon became filled with more passion. Their tongues mingled together as their hands explored each other's feminine curves.

"Monica, just hold me. We have all the time in the world to make love. Lets just lie here together as friends and future lovers."

And they did just that.

---

Back at her desk, Cathy could not concentrate on work. The whole world will soon know that she's a lesbian, but worse, they will know that she has been sleeping with her daughter. It will only be a matter of time before they find out.

Suddenly Cathy's cell phone rings. She reaches into her purse and answers it.

"Cathy this is Gayle. I think we need to talk."

---

After Cathy left the conference room, Nancy noticed that the place was a mess. The chairs were all out of order. She went around the room and put the furniture in the place it was supposed to be. She glanced at the oak table and noticed something wet. She ran her finger across it. Nancy then smelled the finger. It wasn't some sort of beverage. What could it be? She then slowly slipped her finger in her mouth to taste the mysterious wetness. After a couple of seconds of thought, Nancy's eyes suddenly became very big.

TO BE CONTINUED

*****

Thanks for taking time to read my story. Feedback is always welcome and helps me with ideas for future stories.

12