Congratulations on Your Pregnancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a little push indicating to get up, she quickly got off me. I got up and stood in front of her. It had been about twenty minutes since we had sat and relaxed and it was time for me to finish and head out so I ever so slightly touched her shoulder and down she went to assume her position and started to nuzzle my cock with her face and hair. Then she began to lick it up and down and sure enough within thirty seconds I was rock hard. Shri's body was built for pleasure and I knew how to get the best mileage from her. I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the side of the oversized arm of the chair with lots of padding. I lined up and plunged into that tight juicy pussy right to the hilt. Shri let out a gasp and reached forward grabbing the other arm of the chair and was preparing herself for what she instinctively knew was coming. I plowed into her over and over, grabbing onto her beautiful hips, really getting a good grip it took about another fifteen to twenty strokes then I paused to twist her legs at the ankles so that she was creating a scissor grip on me.

I then turned around and picked up the lube and let a small dribble glide down her ass for just a little more comfort. I re-inserted my cock in her and pulled out to spank her ass and pussy lips with my very happy cock. My cock got like this when it was still hard, yet pliable. It seems to know that it would reach a point of no return soon enough and just kept going until I decide when to let him unload. With one hand I gripped her hips and with the other hand I tangled it into a fist of her beautiful hair. I loved the look of her in this position and she was ready and fully giving. I slowed into a steady rhythm and had to decide how I wanted to finish. I released her hair and softly slapped her ass here and there for emphasis. I pulled out to the head and let my first load release in her and then positioned my cock in the beautiful crevice of her ass to release the rest of my load and then I let the remaining flow release on her back. It was a fucking erotic and beautiful sight.

Shri collapsed into the chair with a beautiful sound of completion. I steadied myself and awkwardly took a few steps and flopped on the couch. Shri turned her head looking at me on a hard angle and then carefully leaned forward to run to the kitchen to get a towel and clean herself. Then she was at my feet cleaning me with her mouth before I took more than 5 breaths....heaven. I just gazed in amazement at Shri's attention to me and then decided to pull her up to lay on the couch with her head on my lap while she softly and thoroughly lapped me clean.

As I petted her and lazily massaged her body she came down too. She instinctively twisted around so that she was facing me and could get at my balls while looking up at me with yet another look of pure satisfaction. It was a look that I felt graced her face for the first time ever in her life. Shri knew her purpose and knew she was very good at what she was doing with me. I held her head to indicate for her to stop for a while which she did and we just admired each other, natural lovers looking into each other's eyes and souls.

I told her it was time for me to get ready to leave and to go start a shower for me and prepare some more tea. Again it seemed to happen effortlessly and in no time at all she was at my feet with a fresh towel informing me my shower was ready. When I came out wrapped in a towel everything else was prepared and ready, with fresh tea and fruit. Shri quickly took my towel off and began patting me dry and dressed me, while giving my cock a little kiss as a signature move.

While having our little snack I said, "Shri, I am very happy with you."

Shri responded with a "Thank you Sir."

I went on to say that I felt this would be a very long relationship and I felt we already had a deep bond. I had been thinking about this in the shower. So I was prepared for our next discussion.

"I want you to make sure to treat Prath with respect and not endanger your home life. I want you to make sure that you can play both roles that of good wife, keeping a happy husband and of course more importantly that of a good whore and slave to me. Do you understand Shri?"

"Yes, Sir, I have been thinking of that and I understand. I believe you are right and I will do as you say."

I said, "Okay, time for me to go and remember to store our toy bag safely. I am going to visit you in two days on Thursday. I want you to be ready in regular clothing at 12:00 PM, because I am going to take you out.

She had no questions, she simply had a look of happy, unexpected anticipation.

"Yes Sir, I will be ready." She said.

"Good girl Shri, be ready in the lobby at 12, see you then." I responded.

With a big natural lovers hug at the door, I tilted her head for a deep passionate kiss and off I went.

12