Conjuresses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Isabelle was about to get up and turn around, but she had barely started to move when she felt Six's hands take hold of her ass, prompting her to freeze. And although her opening was already quite moist, she barely had time to prepare herself mentally before she felt the tip of his weapon pressing against it. There were no words of protest; the only thing that came out of Isabelle's mouth was a long groan as Six pushed his way inside her.

It suddenly occurred to Isabelle as she felt him begin thrusting that this was exactly what she needed. She hadn't honestly realized just how hot she'd gotten watching Six take her sister's maidenhood. She needed the act reciprocated more than anything, and Meagan seemed to know that. Grunting with the force of Six's thrusts, she looked down lovingly at her sister beneath her. She brought her head down and they locked lips again.

They stayed this way, making out continuously with Isabelle moaning into Meagan's mouth as Six continued fucking her. Their tongue duel went uninterrupted until Isabelle felt a new sensation added to the one of Six's cock. Her head jerked up with a gasp, and she looked down the narrow gap between her and Meagan's bodies, and saw Meagan's hand extended to rub Isabelle's clit next to the enormous cock that was thrusting in and out of her. Isabelle fitted a small chuckle in between her gasps, and took a hold of Meagan's right breast as she lowered her head to resume their kiss.

It didn't take much longer for both Meagan and Six to bring Isabelle to a crashing orgasm. Her body stiffened and she screamed against Meagan's mouth. Never once during her orgasm did she break off the kiss. And still Six continued fucking her relentlessly.

After several more minutes, Isabelle finally released herself from Meagan's lips and looked behind her to say something she had never said before: "I want you to cum inside me." Six only nodded, and it didn't take much longer for him to oblige. She began coming again almost instantly when she felt his magically produced seed flooding her insides.

Six pulled out of her, and Isabelle collapsed on top of her sister as she let her second orgasm subside. "Thank you, Meg," she said.

"No, thank you, Izzy."

Then both sisters lifted their heads to look at the figure standing over them now. "Thank you, Six," they both said.

"You are quite welcome, ladies," he said before vanishing back into the stone.

***

Lucia had lost all track of time by now, just changing positions whenever she felt like it. By this point two of her were sharing one guy, one sitting on his lap and the other on his face; another was on the couch laying on a guy's chest with another kneeling over her, a cock in both of her entrances; the fourth knelt on all fours on the coffee table being fucked from behind. She'd also completely lost track of how many times she'd gotten off; after all, that was a hard thing to keep track of when there were four of her.

So naturally when she started feeling some sort of build-up, she thought at first that she was about to cum again, until she realized that all four of her were feeling it at the same time. And it definitely wasn't a build-up to orgasm. It was one of the spells beginning to break down. And worse, she couldn't even tell which one it was. She wouldn't have much longer—

All four of her bodies started trembling, and not naturally. "Uh-oh," all four of her said simultaneously.

There was an electric surge and her four bodies suddenly turned to ethereal shapes, and began rushing together to a singular spot in the room. They converged, became solid, and Lucia was one again. The guys stared at her, completely agape, sputtering more Wh-questions. She'd let herself get careless, and now she needed to clean up the situation quick before things got completely out of hand.

"Nemei!" she shouted, waving her hand in front of the guys. Each of them went down, dropping into a heap on the floor—but then she realized to her horror that only three out of the four had fallen asleep; Mark had only dropped to his knees and was supporting his weight against the table. She'd used too much energy already.

"Wh-what... the fuck... are you?"

Lucia turned, snatched up her dress from the floor, and bolted for the front door.

***

After picking up their clothes and locking the "study" behind them, the girls showered together. For a while they only stood under the spray of hot water, holding each other and kissing passionately. Then Isabelle moved around behind her sister, picked up the soap and reached around to rub it in circles over Meagan's front. Meagan shut her eyes and lay her head back against Isabelle's chest with a soft moan as Isabelle ran the soap over her breasts in circles that tightened around her nipples.

Isabelle's other hand joined in, spreading the suds around Meagan's body, all over her breasts, along her stomach, her hips, her thighs, down the fronts of her legs, up the backs of them, over her ass, her back, and finally over her shoulders and down her arms. Meagan continued softly moaning throughout this, her eyes staying closed and her head lazily rolling about.

Isabelle signaled she was finished with a kiss on Meagan's cheek. Meagan turned around and purposefully pressed their bodies together, rubbing what soap hadn't already washed off onto Isabelle. Their tongues were deep in each other's mouths when Isabelle placed the soap in her sister's hand, and then Meagan began reciprocating the favor that Isabelle had offered her. She began soaping up Isabelle's breasts with the diligence of a painter, and as they rinsed off she extended her tongue to toy with Isabelle's freshly washed nipples.

She traced the soap down along Isabelle's stomach, and then came to her groin. Her hand movements reduced to much smaller circles, but she started pressing harder. Isabelle rolled her head back and groaned. Two of Meagan's fingers left their grip on the soap and pressed themselves onto Isabelle's sex. Isabelle gasped as those fingers moved over her clit and slowly slid along her valley and then made the slightest peek into her opening. Isabelle suddenly stopped what Meagan was doing by grabbing her and pulling her into another heated kiss.

After they got out of the shower and toweled off, they walked with one towel wrapped around both of them to the closest bedroom, which was Isabelle's. As soon as the door was shut behind them, they dropped the towel and began kissing again. Isabelle took Meagan's hand, and they ran and jumped onto the bed and stood on their knees to make out for a moment more, and rub their tits against each other.

Then they sat down, each of them putting her right leg over her sister's left, and began grinding their clits together. They spent a long time simply staring at each other as they did this, watching the expression of pleasure on the other's face, gasping and grunting together. They each put one hand down to rub themselves as their crotches bumped and ground, and they kept their mouths apart for as long as they could stand to, but at last they bent forward and resumed tongue dueling, muffling the squeals that both of them continued making. They remained thus, writhing about with both their mouths and their clits pressing together, until a wondrous climax sent both of them flying apart screaming.

They lay on the bed panting for a while, and then curled up together and pulled the sheets over themselves. Lying entwined with her sister, Isabelle looked at the clock, and saw that it was almost eleven.I wonder what Mom's off doing...

"Hey, Izzy?" Meagan said.

"Yeah?"

"I was just thinking about something... Mom created Six, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And she's created others before him..."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, I was just thinking, if Mom can create a guy like that, why can't we?"

Isabelle sat bolt upright. "We could make one of our own!"

"Yeah!" Meagan said, sitting up with her. "We could have our own to play with, and we wouldn't have to borrow Mom's!"

Suddenly Isabelle had another thought. "Wait, even better: we could each create our own guy!"

Meagan gasped and smiled wide, and the girls fell into an embrace, making happy and excited little squeals.

"Girls?"

Isabelle started making shush noises and the girls ducked back down into the bed. "Yes Mom?" Isabelle cautiously said.

"What's going on in there?"

"Nothing. We're just... just having a little pillow fight."

Meagan put a hand over her mouth and snickered. Isabelle put a quieting finger to her smiling lips.

"Alright. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, girls."

"Goodnight Mom."

They waited until they heard their mother's bedroom door close, and then lay back down making muffled giggles at each other. "We'll wait 'til the next time Mom leaves," Isabelle whispered.

***

Edmund Tiberius Rafe was sure of it now.

The emanations from his crystal were faint when they started yesterday; faint enough that he wasn't sure he was really feeling it at all. But this time it was coming through much stronger. There could be no mistaking it at this point.

Lucia's daughters had used the book.

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12